All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:54 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:48 pm Tom Tillis is also now reporting he is positive. That makes two members of the Senate Judiciary committee, both Rs, Tillis and Lee. I would guess 1 or 2 more will turn up as they were all at the Barrett dog and pony show last weekend. Becoming more clear this is where the outbreak started. Don't think dems were invited, lucky dems.
Does anyone know how frequently the President of the Unites States of America is tested? Some folks at my daughter's college are tested daily and many every other day...... Everyone is tested at least once a week.
... based on discussions, various I have heard today of the talking heads with White House security backgrounds, it wasn't enough. Some non-attributed White House insiders are claiming this was inevitable, they are surprised it hasn't happened before now. The rank and file White House workers are talking because they fear for their lives. Totally understandable. That's how this story got broken, an insider talking to Bloomberg reporter, essentially smoked the administration out.

These same insiders are claiming Trump currently has labored breathing, which at this point, early in the run of the disease is not good. Administration is naturally playing it down.
You know, I wonder if that experimental drug made it worse? Who knows. I have no ideas why The President of The United States of America would not be tested daily? There is no reason not to. Shows up at the debate and says “I am good”..... “the check is in the mail mentality”....this is what you get.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:43 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:38 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:57 pm
holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:47 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:31 pm
Does it occur to our fevered Democratic friends here that none of these people are dying from the virus? Tom Hanks and Chris Cuomo look fine to me.
Sorry, doesn't work.
But even Herman Cain is still tweeting!
I'm surprised our FL idiot hasn't told us yet that Cain died of old age at 74. Nobody dies from Covid 19. Well, just 6%.
Our other poster would say he lived long enough. Even at 60 you should clear the way for young people.
I'm 72 & at risk. I don't expect the world to stop to protect me.
Just keep the dog park open, curbside pickup available & keep your distance.
Not sure the world stopped for anyone.
I'm not asking the world to stop, either. But I am asking those who equate mask wearing with a impingement on their freedom to stop the childishness and show some respect for others. If you can move over slightly when driving as you pass by a bicyclist you can show by wearing a mask the same respect when in public places where physically distancing is impossible.
No need to shout. I made no reference to masks, bicyclists or public places where physical distancing is impossible.
I wasn’t shouting. I highlighted the specific line in your post I took issue with.

You didn’t say masks. You didn’t need to. From many of your previous posts it’s a fair assumption that’s what you meant when you said you don’t expect others to protect you.

The bicycle was an analogy. If someone can have the decency to give a bicyclist some space to assure their safety, they ought to be able to wear a mask so that if they have the virus they don’t pass it to someone else.

And for RRR’s benefit, I don’t mean wear a mask when you’re by yourself in your car, or walking your dog distant from others.
Fair assumption ? You should not assume. Show us what I've posted about masks that would lead you to conclude that.
btw -- I wear a surgical mask everywhere I go outside my home or vehicle. I even wore a spare tshirt as a gator/face covering when I got my flu shot on 03/16/20, when we were told not to wear masks because it would deny them as PPE needed for health care workers. The nurse who gave me the shot was unmasked, but she thanked me for thinking of her.
Unknown Participant

Re: All things tRUMPVirus

Post by Unknown Participant »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:19 pm
Every day he stays off Twitter, he gains 2.5% nationally.

Let’s go boys; time to elect actual patriots who love America and simultaneously bury Democratic treason!

tRUMP through his stupidity kills over 200,000 Americans but Petey in his delusionalism accuses Dems of treason. :lol:
No sir. The virus was going to kill some people. Every nation in the world has been affected and has had citizens die. To deny this is sort 'a, kind 'a dumb. To claim Trump was at fault for 200,000 deaths is also kind 'a dumb. It makes you seem like just another lib with a clear case of TDS. People die of stuff, it happens (without mentioning intentionally inflated US Covid deaths to get those federal $s). Now, while I think that the US' response at the outset could have been handled a little better, when the US geared up, it did a good job producing needed things, masks, ventilators, treatments, etc. Further, if the d*** f*** governors of NY and NJ had not basically sentenced nursing home residents to death sentences by sending infected persons there, the US death rate would have been in much better shape compared to other E8 countries.
Last edited by Unknown Participant on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kelly Ann Conway has now tested positive. She was at the dog and pony show.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:48 pm Tom Tillis is also now reporting he is positive. That makes two members of the Senate Judiciary committee, both Rs, Tillis and Lee. I would guess 1 or 2 more will turn up as they were all at the Barrett dog and pony show last weekend. Becoming more clear this is where the outbreak started. Don't think dems were invited, lucky dems.
Does anyone know how frequently the President of the Unites States of America is tested? Some folks at my daughter's college are tested daily and many every other day...... Everyone is tested at least once a week.
... based on discussions, various I have heard today of the talking heads with White House security backgrounds, it wasn't enough. Some non-attributed White House insiders are claiming this was inevitable, they are surprised it hasn't happened before now. The rank and file White House workers are talking because they fear for their lives. Totally understandable. That's how this story got broken, an insider talking to Bloomberg reporter, essentially smoked the administration out.

These same insiders are claiming Trump currently has labored breathing, which at this point, early in the run of the disease is not good. Administration is naturally playing it down.
I have read absolutely in not a single reputable source that he has "labored breathing" Where are you surmising this from? Because he took an experimental antibody cocktail? He's the damn President of the United States he's going to be advised to take every precaution we currently have at our disposal to minimize any symptoms he has and may develop.

"Administration is naturally playing it down"

You really are something else, on a DAILY basis all you do is scour the internet posting this states cases, the state's cases, this trend is not good, etc. Spend your time being a little more positive, you only live once. Enjoy it! You are not a reporter, we don't need your two cents about "how you see it" Its consistently negative, never even SLIGHTLY neutral. No one is saying its all rosy but maybe it's the fact this online forum does not accurately imply tone and context, but it sure SEEMS like you have an agenda. I get it you don't like this administration, but STOP making pronouncements about Trump's health when you have NO idea what it actually is!

JoeMauer89!
njbill

Post by njbill »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:32 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 pm Saying someone might not survive four years because he’s old, versus HOPING someone might die are two entirely different mindsets.
Don’t recall any poster saying today that they hope Trump dies. Maybe you could provide an example if you think there was one.

So if I were to say (I’m not) that Trump might not survive the coronavirus because he is old, obese, and likely has other underlying health conditions, you would be fine with that?
MatnumPI,

That is why the Admin posted a few pages back, its mainly been directed at him!

JoeMauer89!
Ok, got it. Don’t know why I forgot that.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:18 pm

Let’s go boys; time to elect actual patriots who love America and simultaneously bury Democratic treason!

tRUMP through his stupidity kills over 200,000 Americans but Petey in his delusionalism accuses Dems of treason. :lol:
No sir. The virus was going to kill some people. Every nation in the world has been affected and has had citizens die. To deny this is sort 'a, kind 'a dumb. To claim Trump was at fault for 200,000 deaths is also kind 'a dumb. It makes you seem like just another lib with a clear case of TDS. People die of stuff, it happens (without mentioning intentionally inflated US Covid deaths to get those federal $s). Now, while I think that the US' response at the outset could have been handled a little better, when the US geared up, it did a good job producing needed things, masks, ventilators, treatments, etc. Further, if the d*** f*** governors of NY and NJ had not basically sentenced nursing home residents to death sentences by sending infected persons there, the US death rate would have been in much better shape compared to other E8 countries.
:lol: :lol: You sure aren't a dumb ass Trumpnista boot lick are you? :lol:
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Hey JHU 77, this deserves only F** Y**
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:19 pm

I have read absolutely in not a single reputable source that he has "labored breathing" Where are you surmising this from? Because he took an experimental antibody cocktail? He's the damn President of the United States he's going to be advised to take every precaution we currently have at our disposal to minimize any symptoms he has and may develop.

"Administration is naturally playing it down"

You really are something else, on a DAILY basis all you do is scour the internet posting this states cases, the state's cases, this trend is not good, etc. Spend your time being a little more positive, you only live once. Enjoy it! You are not a reporter, we don't need your two cents about "how you see it" Its consistently negative, never even SLIGHTLY neutral. No one is saying its all rosy but maybe it's the fact this online forum does not accurately imply tone and context, but it sure SEEMS like you have an agenda. I get it you don't like this administration, but STOP making pronouncements about Trump's health when you have NO idea what it actually is!

JoeMauer89!
:lol: You sure aren't a Trumpnista either. :lol: You really think the administration is telling the truth. Insiders are talking. People Trump hired, not some silly deep state boogie man. Don't believe it if you choose.
Typical Lax Dad

Kellyanne Conway has tested positive. I may have missed it earlier.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:20 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:32 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 pm Saying someone might not survive four years because he’s old, versus HOPING someone might die are two entirely different mindsets.
Don’t recall any poster saying today that they hope Trump dies. Maybe you could provide an example if you think there was one.

So if I were to say (I’m not) that Trump might not survive the coronavirus because he is old, obese, and likely has other underlying health conditions, you would be fine with that?
MatnumPI,

That is why the Admin posted a few pages back, its mainly been directed at him!

JoeMauer89!
Ok, got it. Don’t know why I forgot that.
You were momentarily possessed by Judge Sullivan. ;)
njbill

Post by njbill »

MOTION DENIED!! :lol:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Hey JHU 77, this deserves only F** Y**
Amen, its pointless to try to get through to him. His view that anybody that does not outright condone the current administration is a Trumpnista is so ridiculous grade-school like in nature and you can see it is driven by hatred/stubbornness. I give up, life is too short. I am busy trying to live it to as best I can.

JoeMauer89!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Nopity-nope-nope.

You don't get to wave through all of Trump's decisions, with a "hey man, *hit happens man, people die all the time, man, he's doing the best he can.....lay off, dude"....
Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm No sir. The virus was going to kill some people. Every nation in the world has been affected and has had citizens die. To deny this is sort 'a, kind 'a dumb.........
....and then turn around and train your guns on the Dems and play the FoxNation game, and tell them that these deaths are ALL their fault....
Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm Further, if the d*** f*** governors of NY and NJ had not basically sentenced nursing home residents to death sentences by sending infected persons there, the US death rate would have been in much better shape compared to other E8 countries.
Either Trump and our governors are doing their level best, when there's no such thing a "the right move" (that's what I choose).

Or Trump and the Governors are BOTH to blame for these deaths.

Pick one.

This BS of "Blaming the Dems", and giving Trump a full pass is nonsense, and you know it.
Typical Lax Dad

You are wrong. If you took out all reported nursing home deaths, about 80,000. We would be behind Brazil and ahead of India in deaths. #2 in the world. Our peers are now Brazil, India and Mexico. A USA passport won't get you into those countries because we are infected.
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1312110384959029248

Chris Wallace is on Fox right now confirming that the Trump family arrived late at Sunday’s debate to avoid being tested by the Cleveland Clinic as required by the venue’s rules. They knew!

And now we know why Melania was the only one in their entourage to NOT remove her mask is a clearly coordinated act. She KNEW she was positive.😷

Would not surprise me one bit.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:42 pm Nopity-nope-nope.

You don't get to wave through all of Trump's decisions, with a "hey man, *hit happens man, people die all the time, man, he's doing the best he can.....lay off, dude"....
Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm No sir. The virus was going to kill some people. Every nation in the world has been affected and has had citizens die. To deny this is sort 'a, kind 'a dumb.........
....and then turn around and train your guns on the Dems and play the FoxNation game, and tell them that these deaths are ALL their fault....
Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm Further, if the d*** f*** governors of NY and NJ had not basically sentenced nursing home residents to death sentences by sending infected persons there, the US death rate would have been in much better shape compared to other E8 countries.
Either Trump and our governors are doing their level best, when there's no such thing a "the right move" (that's what I choose).

Or Trump and the Governors are BOTH to blame for these deaths.

Pick one.

This BS of "Blaming the Dems", and giving Trump a full pass is nonsense, and you know it.

UnKnown fails to understand that it was tRUMP who granted entry visas to international travellers who brought in the tRUMP virus. It was also his right wing hero tRUMP who failed to compel the CDC to quarantine those germ carriers. Thus, it was not any governor or mayor at fault. It was republiCON tRUMP who killed so many Americans.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

This has been a train wreck to watch Trump supporters today. Mostly like watching a bully get punched in the face or more aptly an abusive spouse saying how hurt they are after someone accuses them of being abusive.

I'm no fan of liberals, and a few should be called out, but you Trump people are another breed. As recent as a few days ago you were dancing on a Supreme Court Justice's grave and throwing shade, gleefully celebrating shoving a pick down those evil liberal throats.

I'd say it was a manipulation tactic if I felt they knew what they were actually doing. It's more their nature, I suppose. Incredible.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:03 pm https://i.imgur.com/l5FHoVx.jpeg

This has been a train wreck to watch Trump supporters today. Mostly like watching a bully get punched in the face or more aptly an abusive spouse saying how hurt they are after someone accuses them of being abusive.

I'm no fan of liberals, and a few should be called out, but you Trump people are another breed. As recent as a few days ago you were dancing on a Supreme Court Justice's grave and throwing shade, gleefully celebrating shoving a pick down those evil liberal throats.

I'd say it was a manipulation tactic if I felt they knew what they were actually doing. It's more their nature, I suppose. Incredible.

Whether it be on LP or here, right wing delusionals have been called out on their hypocrisy and double standards hundreds of times. As always, none of them have the level of character or the integrity to admit to their execrable shortcomings.

Return to “POLITICS”