All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

runrussellrun

Re: All things Chinese CoronaVirus

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:57 pm
holmes435 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:47 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:31 pm
Does it occur to our fevered Democratic friends here that none of these people are dying from the virus? Tom Hanks and Chris Cuomo look fine to me.
Sorry, doesn't work.
But even Herman Cain is still tweeting!
I'm surprised our FL idiot hasn't told us yet that Cain died of old age at 74. Nobody dies from Covid 19. Well, just 6%.
Our other poster would say he lived long enough. Even at 60 you should clear the way for young people.
Just stay home, is all that I ask. Let everyone else live their life. Please, don't forget, how EASY it IS to disrupt our electricity. Good luck with living your life without electricity.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:23 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:08 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:52 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:46 am
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:38 am
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:35 am Just stop, you are not going to spin this in any positive matter. You are ALONE on this take, nobody on this thread whether they hate Trump or not is actively wishing the President nothing but a recovery from this. You are digging the hole deeper. Take a step back from your hatred to think rationally for a second... That's all I have to say any further regarding your take...

JoeMauer89!
What's wrong with alone? I'm OK with that. My concern isn't company. my concern is the truth. And the truth is that Trump is toxic.

If you are concerned with "truth', why did you write that Trump has never denounced white supremacy? He's done it according to actual journalists no fewer than 509x now.
... :lol: You would not know truth if it bit you on your dumb fat ass Goebbels. He has to be bullyragged by allies into paying it weak lip service every time. Same old same old.
jhu72 wants to tell these people they are mistaken, or you ain't black!

Trump.jpg

:roll:
Right, and there were no Jews who worked for or with your boss there Goebbels. :roll:
Do we really need Nazi & Holocaust jokes ?
... that's a question for Mr. Goebbels.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. Thank you, Dr. Fauci!

Also, why are Democrats so black-hearted? Are they attracted to the Democratic Party because they are born that way, or does the Party cause them to become that? I need Kant and Hume to answer!

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/trump-hat ... -covid-19/

Some prominent Donald Trump-haters — including “The Wire” actor Dominic West and a former spokeswoman for Hillary Clinton — are openly rejoicing over the president catching COVID-19.

Also, why do these Dems always post their natural evil tweets then delete when the sane Americans call them out on it?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:34 pm
Does it occur to our fevered Democratic friends here that none of these people are dying from the virus? Tom Hanks and Chris Cuomo look fine to me.
Sorry, doesn't work.
I'm surprised our FL idiot hasn't told us yet that Cain died of old age at 74. Nobody dies from Covid 19. Well, just 6%.
Our other poster would say he lived long enough. Even at 60 you should clear the way for young people.
Just stay home, is all that I ask. Let everyone else live their life. Please, don't forget, how EASY it IS to disrupt our electricity. Good luck with living your life without electricity.
Maintain social distance and wear a mask. Doesn’t seem like much to ask. People have endured much worse for much longer. This is easy.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Sorry, doesn't work.
I'm 72 & at risk. I don't expect the world to stop to protect me.
Just keep the dog park open, curbside pickup available & keep your distance.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:37 pm
Sorry, doesn't work.

👆 the correct answer above.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump is now being transferred to Walter Reed.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Mild symptoms yet... flying to Walter Reade, trying numerous drugs including some experimental drugs, and the biggest red flag of all, no tweets in 16 hours. Smells like there may be more to this Covid announcement than just "mild symptoms".
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:31 pm Mild symptoms yet... flying to Walter Reade, trying numerous drugs including some experimental drugs, and the biggest red flag of all, no tweets in 16 hours. Smells like there may be more to this Covid announcement than just "mild symptoms".
100% sure he didn't post that last tweet at 1am, had to be a staffer. Called it COVID, had proper punctuation except for the forced capitalizations at the end. 2/5 poor imitation.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:18 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:15 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:55 pm That's a pretty bad mistake by Fr. Jenkins, who by all accounts is a very fine person.

I did notice him at the ACB Rose Garden ceremony working the crowd (like everyone else there) maskless. Obviously appropriate to be there and supporting ACB -- that's a huge deal for ND.

But as ND president, Jenkins has been locking down his students and posting security guards and state troopers outside the isolation dorms to keep kids from breaking Q. And his football team had to cancel a game last weekend because of a Covid spike. So a big time do as I say, not as I do. Thought the same thing about HHS Secy Azar being maskless at same ceremony.

Especially bad since ND goes out of its way to be welcoming to both lefties and righties. Pence, Barr, Biden and Obama are all recent speakers at ND. All got protested fyi.

Trump just corrupts everything he touches.

PS You can see the maskless Jenkins in the background of the video of maskless Mike Lee hugging people. ACB Rose Garden ceremony becoming a super spreader event...?
Trump is a black hole.....virtually everything he touches is ruined....virtually everything....

Does it occur to Mr. Goebbels that Nearly 210,000 of these individuals have died from the virus??
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Inappropriate or not, some people in MN are enjoying this.
https://flip.it/Kdax-s
Last edited by Matnum PI on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Sorry, doesn't work.
Not sure the world stopped for anyone.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:31 pm Mild symptoms yet... flying to Walter Reade, trying numerous drugs including some experimental drugs, and the biggest red flag of all, no tweets in 16 hours. Smells like there may be more to this Covid announcement than just "mild symptoms".
the PENCE plan is in full throttle, rite on schedule....be careful what you wish for, people. or, is it just more reality tv stuff?

suddenly, BUSH was in charge of the country...not Richard (how did his parents know) Cheney ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Could Kayleigh McEnany just give it a rest?

She said that Trump will be working from the presidential office at Walter Reed.

Please. There is no presidential office at the hospital.
Last edited by njbill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This is probably a good move for someone in his cohort. Everyone should get the care he is being given!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:39 pm Could Kayleigh McEnany just give it a rest?

She said that Trump will be working from the presidential office at Walter Reed.

Please. There are no presidential officers at the hospital.
Yes there is, it is like an apartment.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Catbird

Post by Catbird »

Saw that; they really must think we're stupid. He was too sick to do the only thing on his schedule today; Pence led a scheduled meeting with US Governers.

If you see him get in that helicopter, then you'll know it's not that bad (or atleast not at the moment). Otherwise - it's bad.
Last edited by Catbird on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Not correct.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:38 pm
Sorry, doesn't work.
Not sure the world stopped for anyone.
sometimes, your tounge up my butt cheeks feels good.....but NOT this time. Unless you do NOT want your sardonic tone to be taken for what it really is: arrogant and ignorant
njbill

Post by njbill »

There is an area designated for the president, but it is not an “office.”

Please. Does she think we are stupid? She is showing her youth and inexperience. Those of us who are decades and decades older than her apparently know a lot more about Walter Reed than she does.

Return to “POLITICS”