Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by old salt »

HooDat wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:16 pm it seems like both sides made a lot of noise and now want it to go away. A few hangers on are trying to get last bits of media time from this fiasco, but the whole thing smells of dirty tricks and spy-games done by amateurs (read politicians) who then told the pros to clean it up. Or perhaps the politicians pushed the pro's down this path and the pros have no interest in cleaning it up...?

what a waste.
...it can't go away until we see pics of the sultry Azra Turk.

https://twitter.com/realbaddadjoke/stat ... 5938146304
ggait

Post by ggait »

Mueller did not try to indict NOT because of some silly rules but because he was not confident a group of your peers would have found Trump guilty IMO.
Come on LandM. You don't need a law degree to know that this is completely non-sensical bull shirt.

Mueller has told us (over and over and over and over again) that DOJ rules prevented him from indicting Trump on anything while he's in office (no matter what the evidence). So he didn't indict. Duh.

Despite all the silly DOJ OLC rules, Mueller did go ahead and clear Trump on criminal conspiracy. Mueller did that because the evidence was not there (perhaps in part because the Trumpsters prevented the evidence from being there, but I digress).

He said he would have done that on OOJ if he could have. He said he could not do that. What does that imply? Why do you think Mueller mentioned time and again and again that Trump could be indicted after leaving office?

Simple -- because Trump is guilty of felony OOJ, and it is not even a close call. The stuff with McGahn is a prosecutor's wet dream of a slam dunk case. But due to the silly rules, Mueller can't indict now or say that Trump should be indicted now. For now, it is up to Congress (not going to happen) and the voters (which is totally fine with me).

Mueller actually did fine today. He did what he said in advance he was going to do and pretty much the only thing he was allowed to do. He's not senile -- he just has an impossible task (prosecuting someone with immunity). His hands are tied.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Wet dream slam dunk felony OOJ ?

As we say in the report, and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime
LandM

Post by LandM »

gg,
I will do my best here as a non-lawyer:
1. Do you honestly think you are going to find an impartial jury? It would take years to get to that point. He will be dead if he keeps eating McDonald's.;
2. I am the Trump lawyer - Don M did Trump ask you to lie - yes - did you or anyone on your staff lie - no. Did Trump ask you not to testify here - ??? so lets go with your opinion of yes - did you spend 50 hours under FBI/special council testimony - yes and you and your staff provided thousands of requested documents - yes. So where are you gonna nail him, you are not.......this would be tied up until I am dead and I am only 58 :D

The guy had a few hissy fits - his election was called a fraud. I could see a big ego on a short lease.

Come on - it is time to move on and there is no way he is ever, ever going to be found guilty. Indictments are easy - getting your peers, do not see that happening. 2020 is right around the corner
Best
LandM

Post by LandM »

btw gg,
90% of lawyers wind up messing and goofing up a wet dream - at least that has been my business experience.Crazy, crazy, crazy when the lawyers and accountants get involved :lol:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

tech37 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:12 pm "In violating these fundamental legal principles, Mueller mirrored the infamous 2016 press conference by then-FBI Director James Comey, where he detailed Hillary Clinton’s (alleged) misdeeds and then declined to charge her. The charging decision should have been made by the DoJ, not the FBI, and the allegations should never have been mentioned unless they were charged. Comey’s press conference is an act that will live in infamy."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 40493.html
A prescient article...
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:55 pm Nope. Investigation is over.
Once again, patience a fan...let's see what Mr. Durham comes up with:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... eph-mifsud

I missed this article OS posted last night...reposting...it's better:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... -on-russia
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“Nunes, ranking Republican, chooses not to use his closing 5 min for questions. This was a devastating afternoon for Trump and the Republican Party who also look like traitors.”
Amy Siskind
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:15 am “Nunes, ranking Republican, chooses not to use his closing 5 min for questions. This was a devastating afternoon for Trump and the Republican Party who also look like traitors.”
Amy Siskind
:lol: :lol: Did you read the comments of her Tweet.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:36 pm because conspiracy theories are now the foundation of the R party
Are you seriously serious with that comment? Although, that is right out of the democrat playbook, attack your opponent with the very same thing you are guilty of. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Yesterday was an embarrassing fiasco for all of America. After the whole sheepdip show was over... nobodies opinion was changed. The only thing I learned yesterday much to the chagrin of MD was that Robert Mueller never read his own report either. The only good thing that happened yesterday and this is selfish on my part my little grandaughter came in to this word at 6 PM last night. :)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
DD-Tech

Post by DD-Tech »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:58 am Yesterday was an embarrassing fiasco for all of America. After the whole sheepdip show was over... nobodies opinion was changed. The only thing I learned yesterday much to the chagrin of MD was that Robert Mueller never read his own report either. The only good thing that happened yesterday and this is selfish on my part my little grandaughter came in to this word at 6 PM last night. :)
Congrats to you grandpa!!!! Cheers! :D
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

The Russians helped elect The Donald and Trump and Company lied to Mueller about it. Many are in jail for those lies. Unpatriotic, said Mueller. We deserve more from any public official, said Mueller. Afraid it’s the new norm.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:04 am The Russians helped elect The Donald and Trump and Company lied to Mueller about it. Many are in jail for those lies. Unpatriotic, said Mueller. We deserve more from any public official, said Mueller. Afraid it’s the new norm.
Some here will say, “the USA puts their guy in office in other countries. Why are we upset?” The real difference is that this administration incorporated Russian help into their campaign. We should all feel good about that.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

DD-Tech wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:58 am Yesterday was an embarrassing fiasco for all of America. After the whole sheepdip show was over... nobodies opinion was changed. The only thing I learned yesterday much to the chagrin of MD was that Robert Mueller never read his own report either. The only good thing that happened yesterday and this is selfish on my part my little grandaughter came in to this word at 6 PM last night. :)
+1
I know you've already got a gun so no need for advice along those lines.
;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:19 am
DD-Tech wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 am
+1
I know you've already got a gun so no need for advice along those lines.
;)
They named her after my late sister. There were a few tears of happiness and sadness at my house last night.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

C&S, congrats to you and your family. Hope you and your wife get to spend plenty of time watching that granddaughter grow up.

Interesting article from Politico on yesterday's theatre:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... sis-227419
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:54 am C&S, congrats to you and your family. Hope you and your wife get to spend plenty of time watching that granddaughter grow up.

Interesting article from Politico on yesterday's theatre:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... sis-227419
I can't wait to go down to Philly and visit them all. I only caught little snipets of yesterdays festivities and imo it didn't go over very well for anyone. I was surprised at Mr Muellers inability to know what was in his own report. He didn't want to be there in the first place and that became obvious very quickly. I hope both sides can now leave this man alone and carry on this ongoing investigation to some sort of a conclusion.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:43 pm
6ftstick wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:50 pm Shame on the democrat party and the MSM

They forced an old gentleman with a distinguished service record to his country
to embarrass himself testifying in a committee hearing where he barely knew where he was.
Uh oh.

Are you saying that Rosenstein, Trump's hand chosen Dept. AG, intentionally appointed a doddering old man to ensure an inadequate investigation of Boss Trump?

Careful 6ft, you're going to lose your Republican decoder ring if you keep inadvertently take swipes at Dems that actually hits Republicans.
If you watched any of that fiasco yesterday and still think Mueller had anything to do with the investigation or the report you've lost your mind.

Mueller was the distinguished face used to cover Weinstein and his gang of prosecutors. All Clinton supporters who found NOTHING, BUPKIS in an effort to undo the election of 2016.

And I believe your wrong about this being over. Heads are going to roll in the counter intelligence community, the FBI and DOJ.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:02 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 am
Bandito wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:43 am
DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 am ....and if you had half a brain you'd wait til there's a lot less time on the clock before you call the outcome of the game.....but you don't, so carry on.
Don’t get your panties in a wad! Mueller is a coward and Dems know there was no collusion. This hearing is embarrassing for the Dems. 2020 KAG landslide is coming
What's really embarrassing.....again....is your hero tRump rolling over like the mutt that he is, with Nancy P. issuing the commands.

Bandito, tRump lied about "never again" when talking about signing super , really really super large spending bills. WHat say YOU, bandito. TRUMP IS A RINO. Come on, it's ok. He is. Repeat after me. Trump is a RINO.

Or, do you only roll over when Nancy sayz so :lol:
He’s a populist. Nice try though. So it’s obvious Mueller didn’t write his own report. So the question is who else was in on trying to start a coup to remove a duly elected president? They should be tried for treason

AnywYs. Dems have lost it. You all can’t handle it. Repeat after me:
There was no collision!!!

Trump landslide 2020
YEs, the USA loves rino's. They have since IKE.

Meanwhile, can you answer the question? (btw, did you get the brownies I sent while you were in jail? )

Yes or NO. Is tRumps promise to INCREASE the deficit and INCREASE spending, mesh with the Republican platform regarding fiscal matters?

Here is a link to their platform, to help you. All about helping. (type in find function the words: fiscal & deficit )
https://prod-cdn-static.gop.com/static/ ... atform.pdf

Republican budgets will prioritize thrift over
extravagance and put taxpayers first. We support
the following test: Is a particular expenditure within
the constitutional scope of the federal government?
If not, stop it. Has it been effective in the past and
is it still absolutely necessary? If not, end it. Is it so
important as to justify borrowing, especially foreign
borrowing, to fund it? If not, kill it.

This is such vague bull dung loving psilocybe cubensis. Constitutional scope. :roll: What the heck does that even mean?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"

Return to “POLITICS”