Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by Trinity »

There sure are a lot of loopholes and rules that keep us from knowing what our public employees have done. Additionally, Mike Flynn’s partner was just convicted without Flynn’s testimony. A Mueller referral that lead to conviction. So that move backfired.
Last edited by Trinity on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“For everyone who hasn’t read the Report & who won’t watch tomorrow, here’s what we know:

1. Trump & his team welcomed & encouraged Russian interference.

2. Trump lied repeatedly & ordered those around him to lie.

3. Trump tried to obstruct the investigation at every step.

Ok?”

Joe Walsh—conservative radio host.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
CU88

Post by CU88 »

ggait wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm If I was doing the questioning tomorrow, my top topic would be to ask about the interplay between Barr and Mueller over the now famous OLC opinion.

It seems beyond fishy that Barr comes out (but only after Mueller has wrapped up his investigation and report) and says that Mueller didn't understand the OLC opinion; that Mueller was wrong to not make a prosecutorial conclusion on OOJ; that Barr was disappointed that Mueller didn't make a conclusion. Really?

When did you tell Barr about your view of the OLC opinion?
So Barr knew of your view for at least ____ weeks before your report was finalized?
Did Barr ever tell you he disagreed with that view?
Did Barr ever tell you he was disappointed in your view?
Did Barr ever instruct you to make a prosecutorial conclusion?
If Barr had so instructed, would you have followed that instruction?
If Barr had so instructed, could/would you have been able to reach such a conclusion?
The OLC opinion is just an internal DOJ policy. It isn't a law.
As the Attorney General, does Barr have the power to modify or interpret internal DOJ policies?
Did Barr ever attempt to clarify or interpret the OLC opinion in order to provide guidance to your work?

I think Mueller might actually answer those questions, especially in light of Barr's public comments. Made, conveniently, after the horse had long since left the barn.
+1
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

If the hapless, hopeless Democrats had a collective brain among them they’d stop this embarrassing fiasco now. The #MuellerHearings are blowing up in their faces. Mueller’s credibility is completely decimated.

#Mueller just destroyed the crumb of credibility he had left when he claimed ignorance on what Fusion GPS was and did.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
DMac

Post by DMac »

....and if you had half a brain you'd wait til there's a lot less time on the clock before you call the outcome of the game.....but you don't, so carry on.
nomofogo

Post by nomofogo »

Mueller's credibility just sky rocketed..... he played lacrosse: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAENslL
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Reconvening...

LandM

Post by LandM »

Is Adam Schiff ever going to now cough up the Crown Jewels of collusion? He is getting as bad as Avenatti. If you look at so far what has transpired, what new things were learned? The right will say he has been vindicated and the left he obstructed. So did the ball move on the field? MD this is why 90% of the population did not read the the report, why waste the precious time :)
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is what the r's hear:

"I admit now, that Paul Manafort did nothing wrong and is in fact a patriot and a hero" - Robert Mueller

:lol: :lol: :lol:
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

But it is interesting that Republican Ken Buck (fixed) asks Mueller if he thought if charges could be brought against Trump for obstruction after he leaves office and the answer is a simple "Yes" from Mueller...
Last edited by RedFromMI on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 am ....and if you had half a brain you'd wait til there's a lot less time on the clock before you call the outcome of the game.....but you don't, so carry on.
Don’t get your panties in a wad! Mueller is a coward and Dems know there was no collusion. This hearing is embarrassing for the Dems. 2020 KAG landslide is coming
DMac

Post by DMac »

Whether you like Mueller or not, you have no business calling him a coward....but coming from your shallow brain and blurred vision it comes as no surprise.
For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, ..
In case you're wondering, the V stands for valor (but you knew that, right? :roll: ).
Last edited by DMac on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

The Mueller investigation will forever be a dark chapter in our nation’s history but in the end @realDonaldTrump triumphed over the anti-democratic forces seeking to frame him, overturn the results of the 2016 election, and deny the will of the American people.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:43 am
DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 am ....and if you had half a brain you'd wait til there's a lot less time on the clock before you call the outcome of the game.....but you don't, so carry on.
Don’t get your panties in a wad! Mueller is a coward and Dems know there was no collusion. This hearing is embarrassing for the Dems. 2020 KAG landslide is coming
What's really embarrassing.....again....is your hero tRump rolling over like the mutt that he is, with Nancy P. issuing the commands.

Bandito, tRump lied about "never again" when talking about signing super , really really super large spending bills. WHat say YOU, bandito. TRUMP IS A RINO. Come on, it's ok. He is. Repeat after me. Trump is a RINO.

Or, do you only roll over when Nancy sayz so :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Bandito wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:43 amDems know there was no collusion. This hearing is embarrassing for the Dems.
The issue being focused on is obstruction of justice.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
ggait

Post by ggait »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 am
ggait wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm If I was doing the questioning tomorrow, my top topic would be to ask about the interplay between Barr and Mueller over the now famous OLC opinion.

It seems beyond fishy that Barr comes out (but only after Mueller has wrapped up his investigation and report) and says that Mueller didn't understand the OLC opinion; that Mueller was wrong to not make a prosecutorial conclusion on OOJ; that Barr was disappointed that Mueller didn't make a conclusion. Really?

When did you tell Barr about your view of the OLC opinion?
So Barr knew of your view for at least ____ weeks before your report was finalized?
Did Barr ever tell you he disagreed with that view?
Did Barr ever tell you he was disappointed in your view?
Did Barr ever instruct you to make a prosecutorial conclusion?
If Barr had so instructed, would you have followed that instruction?
If Barr had so instructed, could/would you have been able to reach such a conclusion?
The OLC opinion is just an internal DOJ policy. It isn't a law.
As the Attorney General, does Barr have the power to modify or interpret internal DOJ policies?
Did Barr ever attempt to clarify or interpret the OLC opinion in order to provide guidance to your work?

I think Mueller might actually answer those questions, especially in light of Barr's public comments. Made, conveniently, after the horse had long since left the barn.
+1
This line of questions was asked right before the end. Mueller declined to answer specifically -- he just cited to his letter to Barr criticizing Barr's PR.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Intelligence Committee starting...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am Whether you like Mueller or not, you have no business calling him a coward....but coming from your shallow brain and blurred vision it comes as no surprise.
For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, ..
In case you're wondering, the V stands for valor (but you knew that, right? :roll: ).

For what it's worth Dmac... those are almost exactly the same awards given to Oliver North. North also was awarded a silver star. It only goes to show that bravery on the battlefield does not guarantee that people will only judge your mistakes and not your acts of valor. Heroes are just as flawed as the next person at times.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:56 am
Bandito wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:43 am
What's really embarrassing.....again....is your hero tRump rolling over like the mutt that he is, with Nancy P. issuing the commands.

Bandito, tRump lied about "never again" when talking about signing super , really really super large spending bills. WHat say YOU, bandito. TRUMP IS A RINO. Come on, it's ok. He is. Repeat after me. Trump is a RINO.

Or, do you only roll over when Nancy sayz so :lol:
He’s a populist. Nice try though. So it’s obvious Mueller didn’t write his own report. So the question is who else was in on trying to start a coup to remove a duly elected president? They should be tried for treason

AnywYs. Dems have lost it. You all can’t handle it. Repeat after me:
There was no collision!!!

Trump landslide 2020
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Republicans in the House Judiciary did a superb job today. I can't feel more proud. Democrats had everybody believing Mueller was some type of wizard, but instead he was exposed to be a partisan hack and a mumbling fool. The Dems should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

Return to “POLITICS”