All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:14 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm Who complained?... let me guess.

Civil is as civil does.
The Establishment
You would most certainly know.
👍
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Civil is as civil does.
The Establishment
:lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:30 pm

Civil is as civil does.
The Establishment
:lol:
Stop bitin’
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/18/us/arkan ... index.html

When will these clown show up on FoxNews?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:36 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:14 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:00 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:48 pm Yup, lab leaks happen.

It isn't worth much. Aside from culpability and liability.

It is also further evidence that what the government and it's information/science arm tells us cant always be trusted.
This is page one of the document they referenced the techs video link....project veritas has the full document on line with a bunch of watermarking. Quite telling.

Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
Love the first sentence: SARS-Cov-2 is an American created recombination bat vaccine, or its precursor virus.

Huh?

That whole first para is a doozy. Sure looks to me like that specific document is bogus. "unclassified"??? sure...

That said, I'm not surprised that there was this kind of work proposed. Note, it was also rejected by DARPA.

Not sure this is actually the incendiary revelation some are trying to make it out to be.
You already said you don't really care at this point about the origin .... "what difference at this point does it make" attitude. So of course you think its bogus, you didn't write it. ;) :lol:

Worth the read....
Read page 3 of doc at this link 2nd paragraph gets juicy: Seems they were trying to make a vaccine for bats, that carried the SARS virus. They actually designed aerosol for the caves to get it in to the bats system.

Take note of the bullet points on page 4...."The utility of certain counter measures" specifically the 3rd bullet point about what seems to work.

As I noted earlier...Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
YA - You do realize that the Project Veritas guy O'Keefe is CONVICTED FELON of illegally entering government property under false pretenses. His outfit is currently under investigation by the FBI for illegal possession of stolen property (Biden daughter's diary).

So take it all with that in mind perhaps as to the veracity of this latest "news item".
So your contention is that b/c there is a PV watermark on the paper...it is a fake?

Let's assume that it is 100% authentic, fact check certified and written by Major, John Murphy. What does this document explain to you?
Last edited by youthathletics on Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:37 pm

It is also further evidence that what the government and it's information/science arm tells us cant always be trusted.
This is page one of the document they referenced the techs video link....project veritas has the full document on line with a bunch of watermarking. Quite telling.

Love the first sentence: SARS-Cov-2 is an American created recombination bat vaccine, or its precursor virus.

Huh?

That whole first para is a doozy. Sure looks to me like that specific document is bogus. "unclassified"??? sure...

That said, I'm not surprised that there was this kind of work proposed. Note, it was also rejected by DARPA.

Not sure this is actually the incendiary revelation some are trying to make it out to be.
You already said you don't really care at this point about the origin .... "what difference at this point does it make" attitude. So of course you think its bogus, you didn't write it. ;) :lol:

Worth the read....
Read page 3 of doc at this link 2nd paragraph gets juicy: Seems they were trying to make a vaccine for bats, that carried the SARS virus. They actually designed aerosol for the caves to get it in to the bats system.

Take note of the bullet points on page 4...."The utility of certain counter measures" specifically the 3rd bullet point about what seems to work.

As I noted earlier...Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
YA - You do realize that the Project Veritas guy O'Keefe is CONVICTED FELON of illegally entering government property under false pretenses. His outfit is currently under investigation by the FBI for illegal possession of stolen property (Biden daughter's diary).

So take it all with that in mind perhaps as to the veracity of this latest "news item".
Sop your contention is that b/c there is a PV watermark on the paper...it is a fake?

Let's assume that is 100% authentic, fact check certified and written by the Major, John Murphy. What does this document explain to you?
No. I said I would tend not to believe the Veritas people without some kind of independent verification given their criminal history, so let me know when someone credible provides some information on this subject. Grim is a start but even he hedges his bets.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

Sop your contention is that b/c there is a PV watermark on the paper...it is a fake?

Let's assume that is 100% authentic, fact check certified and written by the Major, John Murphy. What does this document explain to you?
No. I said I would tend not to believe the Veritas people without some kind of independent verification given their criminal history, so let me know when someone credible provides some information on this subject. Grim is a start but even he hedges his bets.
Major Murphy and DARPA are not credible?

~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

When they come out and speak for themselves, I'll listen.
Given Veritas' history, I'd need much more confirmation that the stuff they are publishing is legitimate. Watermarks can be manipulated and these guys are experts on such things.

Please point me to public statements directly from the major and DARPA sans Veritas and I'll be happy to read and comment.

FTR, I don't subscribe to ANY pre-conceived notion as to what the origin of SARS COVID virus is - all suppositions are worthy of further investigation by government agencies and independent/credible investigative sources.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:49 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

When they come out and speak for themselves, I'll listen.
Given Veritas' history, I'd need much more confirmation that the stuff they are publishing is legitimate. Watermarks can be manipulated and these guys are experts on such things.

Please point me to public statements directly from the major and DARPA sans Veritas and I'll be happy to read and comment.

FTR, I don't subscribe to ANY pre-conceived notion as to what the origin of SARS COVID virus is - all suppositions are worthy of further investigation by government agencies and independent/credible investigative sources.
Kismet is a purist :D
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:49 pm Please point me to public statements directly from the major and DARPA sans Veritas and I'll be happy to read and comment.

Seems the youtube was the Majors own voice....still not good enough?
~Livy

Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:54 pm
Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:49 pm Please point me to public statements directly from the major and DARPA sans Veritas and I'll be happy to read and comment.

I've never met the Major nor ever seen him live or on video/audio credited as such, so I wouldn't know if it was him or not and frankly neither do you. That said, if it is him, certainly his assertions should be followed up and investigated by the appropriate parties. Candace Owens is not one of those credible parties IMHO

Tech - have been called many things but never a purist. Que Será, Será :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:58 pm

I've never met the Major nor ever seen him live or on video/audio credited as such, so I wouldn't know if it was him or not and frankly neither do you. That said, if it is him, certainly his assertions should be followed up and investigated by the appropriate parties.

Tech - have been called many things but never a purist. Que Será, Será :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You drive a hard bargain.....can't even get you to speculate or form an opinion on a document that is most likely authentic. I suppose we can all use your methods and procedures whenever you post a link. Not even the ole college try...cmon man, all the cool kids are doing it. ;) :lol:
~Livy

tech37

Post by tech37 »

I've never met the Major nor ever seen him live or on video/audio credited as such, so I wouldn't know if it was him or not and frankly neither do you. That said, if it is him, certainly his assertions should be followed up and investigated by the appropriate parties. Candace Owens is not one of those credible parties IMHO

Not meant to be derogatory Kismet. Have learned too much from your posts to be.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:04 pm

I've never met the Major nor ever seen him live or on video/audio credited as such, so I wouldn't know if it was him or not and frankly neither do you. That said, if it is him, certainly his assertions should be followed up and investigated by the appropriate parties.

You drive a hard bargain.....can't even get you to speculate or form an opinion on a document that is most likely authentic. I suppose we can all use your methods and procedures whenever you post a link. Not even the ole college try...cmon man, all the cool kids are doing it. ;) :lol:
Key phrase "most likely authentic" - Owens works for the same outfit whose anchor actually applauded the news that General Milley had contacted COVID last night on national television.

I'll repeat again - I'd like to see more reporting directly from these people and, if credible, to have it followed up on by appropriate investigative agencies.

Being on Candace Owens show alone doesn't do for me. She has a history similar to Veritas (although she is not an admitted felon)
Sorry. She's no Neil Sheehan.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:06 pm

Not meant to be derogatory Kismet. Have learned too much from your posts to be.
Thank you for the compliment. I did not take your reference as derogatory. Guess I was trying to be too cute. My bad. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Why would you say "most likely"...as I said, that first paragraph has much that strains credulity, right from the get go. My assumption, contrary to yours apparently, is that it's a bogus document or there's some other reasonable explanation as to why the investigation of the intelligence agencies would not have agreed with its assertions.

That it's coming from Project Veritas soils it as very potentially bogus, so that too raises a heck of a lot of doubt from the outset.

But hey, if there's indeed a revelation, we really do know what happened I'm all for seeing the exact proof.

But I'm just not buying that we actually know.

the other reporting I've read on this says that there was indeed a proposal, DARPA turned it down, and if I'm not mistaken this is exactly what Fauci said had been turned down by NIH.

AND YET, the first sentence claims it was American produced and is a bat vaccine...really? A bat vaccine?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:37 pm

Why would you say "most likely"...as I said, that first paragraph has much that strains credulity, right from the get go. My assumption, contrary to yours apparently, is that it's a bogus document or there's some other reasonable explanation as to why the investigation of the intelligence agencies would not have agreed with its assertions.

That it's coming from Project Veritas soils it as very potentially bogus, so that too raises a heck of a lot of doubt from the outset.

But hey, if there's indeed a revelation, we really do know what happened I'm all for seeing the exact proof.

the other reporting I've read on this says that there was indeed a proposal, DARPA turned it down, and if I'm not mistaken this is exactly what Fauci said had been turned down by NIH.

AND YET, the first sentence claims it was American produced and is a bat vaccine...really? A bat vaccine?
I said that b/c if a Major in the USMC did not write something, I am quite sure he would clear his name...currently, I have seen nothing where he has made that clarification. Maybe if Lt. Col. VIndman wrote it, you'd take it as certain fact ;) :lol:

Lets pose a hypothetical....lets assume the Major wrote this and his voice on that youtube video is him and applies to his DARPA report. Do you actually believe for one minute that the good ole US of A wants to post on a billboard that we were part of this global pandemic? The very last thing we want is to have to own this. So the facts you claim to need to put your mind, and others to rest.....are simply not going to conveyed on national tv or in the press. We can barely get any elected official to tell the truth on a daily basis...much less admit fault.

Maybe discounting things that go against your belief system inherently cause you internal turmoil, so its better to deflect, not go there, and close that box. I enjoy immersing myself in thought, giving the benefit of the doubt, and following the leads and clues...in the end you'll always learn something, its why I tolerate bantering with you. :P
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:02 pm

I said that b/c if a Major in the USMC did not write something, I am quite sure he would clear his name...currently, I have seen nothing where he has made that clarification. Maybe if Lt. Col. VIndman wrote it, you'd take it as certain fact ;) :lol:

Lets pose a hypothetical....lets assume the Major wrote this and his voice on that youtube video is him and applies to his DARPA report. Do you actually believe for one minute that the good ole US of A wants to post on a billboard that we were part of this global pandemic? The very last thing we want is to have to own this. So the facts you claim to need to put your mind, and others to rest.....are simply not going to conveyed on national tv or in the press. We can barely get any elected official to tell the truth on a daily basis...much less admit fault.

Maybe discounting things that go against your belief system inherently cause you internal turmoil, so its better to deflect, not go there, and close that box. I enjoy immersing myself in thought, giving the benefit of the doubt, and following the leads and clues...in the end you'll always learn something, its why I tolerate bantering with you. :P

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58273322

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/worl ... y.amp.html

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opin ... irus-67267

I wonder what the Chinese version of you looks like?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/06/chin ... index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna3236
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:02 pm

:D "tolerate bantering"...

I think you make a sound point about "things that go against your belief system inherently cause you internal turmoil"...absolutely a known psychological phenomenon. I'm sure that I'm no more immune to it than anyone else, including you BTW.

I too enjoy the banter, and particularly appreciate learning from others...heck of a lot on here I hear here first, need to investigate further.

On this, 'I'm from Missouri, the show me state".

I want more proof and from far more credible sources...I can wait a heartbeat before jumping to the conclusion that the US funded this, it's our fault, and they (the intelligence community, NIH, etc, etc) have known all about it and didn't tell anyone. Actively lied about it. Big Secret.

BTW, I find it completely implausible that, if there was an actual secret, some Major (at DARPA no less) would then write a verified, detailed UNCLASSIFIED document that gets "leaked" to Project Veritas...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:09 pm I wonder what the Chinese version of you looks like?
Maybe like this? :lol: :lol:

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”