All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:20 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:55 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:48 pm Yup, lab leaks happen.

It isn't worth much. Aside from culpability and liability.

It is also further evidence that what the government and it's information/science arm tells us cant always be trusted.
Since when are we supposed to trust Chinese? Trump did but I have never “trusted” the Chinese. What do you suggest the United States of America do about it? Have China pay reparations if a technician brought a sandwich home?
Was it all China? Was the US involved? The US certainly isn't interested in pursuing this either.

Hmm...
Soros and Gates were also involved
and Buffet!!
I forgot The Clinton Foundation.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It is also further evidence that what the government and it's information/science arm tells us cant always be trusted.
This is page one of the document they referenced the techs video link....project veritas has the full document on line with a bunch of watermarking. Quite telling.

Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:00 pm

This is page one of the document they referenced the techs video link....project veritas has the full document on line with a bunch of watermarking. Quite telling.

Love the first sentence: SARS-Cov-2 is an American created recombination bat vaccine, or its precursor virus.

Huh?

That whole first para is a doozy. Sure looks to me like that specific document is bogus. "unclassified"??? sure...

That said, I'm not surprised that there was this kind of work proposed. Note, it was also rejected by DARPA.

Not sure this is actually the incendiary revelation some are trying to make it out to be.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Love the first sentence: SARS-Cov-2 is an American created recombination bat vaccine, or its precursor virus.

Huh?

That whole first para is a doozy. Sure looks to me like that specific document is bogus. "unclassified"??? sure...

That said, I'm not surprised that there was this kind of work proposed. Note, it was also rejected by DARPA.

Not sure this is actually the incendiary revelation some are trying to make it out to be.
If Project Veritas doesn’t solve the origin of COVID-19 mystery, maybe stuttering John will.

https://journals.lww.com/pidj/fulltext/ ... us.12.aspx
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Huh?

You already said you don't really care at this point about the origin .... "what difference at this point does it make" attitude. So of course you think its bogus, you didn't write it. ;) :lol:

Worth the read....
Read page 3 of doc at this link 2nd paragraph gets juicy: Seems they were trying to make a vaccine for bats, that carried the SARS virus. They actually designed aerosol for the caves to get it in to the bats system.

Take note of the bullet points on page 4...."The utility of certain counter measures" specifically the 3rd bullet point about what seems to work.

As I noted earlier...Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yup, lab leaks happen.

The USA intel community said/still says the origin is indeterminate.

The UA professor more recently has called BS on the lab leak. His account (involving some clever sleuthing) seems to be aging/prevailing quite well at this point.

So until someone comes up with something better, we'll go with wet market over lab leak.

In a new paper published in Science, UArizona virus expert Michael Worobey connects the dots from the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak and shows that an origin other than the Huanan Seafood Market is extremely unlikely.

https://news.arizona.edu/story/evidence ... 0evolution
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:44 pm

Huh?

You already said you don't really care at this point about the origin .... "what difference at this point does it make" attitude. So of course you think its bogus, you didn't write it. ;) :lol:

Worth the read....
Read page 3 of doc at this link 2nd paragraph gets juicy: Seems they were trying to make a vaccine for bats, that carried the SARS virus. They actually designed aerosol for the caves to get it in to the bats system.

Take note of the bullet points on page 4...."The utility of certain counter measures" specifically the 3rd bullet point about what seems to work.

As I noted earlier...Looking more and more like some knew exactly what was going on.
No it’s not.
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Huh?

Worth the read....

YA - You do realize that the Project Veritas guy O'Keefe is CONVICTED FELON of illegally entering government property under false pretenses. His outfit is currently under investigation by the FBI for illegal possession of stolen property (Biden daughter's diary).

So take it all with that in mind perhaps as to the veracity of this latest "news item".
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:36 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

YA - You do realize that the Project Veritas guy O'Keefe is CONVICTED FELON of illegally entering government property under false pretenses. His outfit is currently under investigation by the FBI for illegal possession of stolen property (Biden daughter's diary).

So take it all with that in mind perhaps as to the veracity of this latest "news item".
Kismet. Did you listen to the Hill Rising piece? R Grim shares your skepticism re Project Veritas but I think has a more realistic POV in this instance.
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

ggait wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:14 pm
Yup, lab leaks happen.

Is this your idea of a joke?
smoova

Post by smoova »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 pm
Yup, lab leaks happen.

Deep Joke.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

smoova wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:51 pm
Yup, lab leaks happen.

Deep Joke.
What's a smoova? :lol:
smoova

Post by smoova »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:57 pm
smoova wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:51 pm
Yup, lab leaks happen.

Deep Joke.
What's a smoova? :lol:
What you use to smoove your BDUs.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:44 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

Kismet. Did you listen to the Hill Rising piece? R Grim shares your skepticism re Project Veritas but I think has a more realistic POV in this instance.
Did not listen to it but certainly the subject does deserve further in-depth investigation just not by these people like Veritas (I'm with Grim here). Sadly, this would require cooperation of the Chinese government which I do not think is in the cards in any way.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:03 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:44 pm

Huh?

Worth the read....

Did not listen to it but certainly the subject does deserve further in-depth investigation just not by these people like Veritas (I'm with Grim here). Sadly, this would require cooperation of the Chinese government which I do not think is in the cards in any way.
Not to belabor this but my point being, Grim suggests to people who immediately write off PV, such as yourself, to not do that in this case. The evidence is compelling. But, suit yourself :D
Last edited by tech37 on Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Though delayed (I just received the complaint about a post from over 2 weeks ago. But still worth having a reminder), let's remember to keep things civil, no personal attacks. Especially as the off-season is rapidly shifting to the on-season.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Who complained?... let me guess.

Civil is as civil does.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bart wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:51 am Did not know where to put this so I am putting this here. This is really, really interesting,

authors did a longitudinal study in active military looking at the relationship between contracting the EB-virus and ultimately being diagnosed with MS. Lots of iffs, acknowledged by the author, but certainly is a jumping off point for further investigation.

https://www.science.org/content/article ... -sclerosis

The above is a commentary and not the actual article as I could not get the article up as my subscription is on another computer.

If this is tru, a EB-vaccine might just put clamps on MS. That would be cool.

I'm sure on cue there will be the......mouth breathers wouldn't take the vaccination comments.
... I think I put the original article in the Healthcare thread. EB virus is associated / (triggers ?) something like a half dozen autoimmune diseases. Given this new MS research result, I suspect researchers are going to start looking at an EB vaccine seriously. If you could eradicate it you would put a number of diseases out of business perhaps.

Know diseases it is associated with:

1 - Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
2 - Polymyositis – dermatomyositis (PM-DM)
3 - Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
4 - Sjögren’s syndrome (SS)
5 - Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
6 - Systemic sclerosis (SSc)

1 year old paper on the connection of EBV to SADs.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm Who complained?... let me guess.

Civil is as civil does.
The Establishment
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:13 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm Who complained?... let me guess.

Civil is as civil does.
The Establishment
You would most certainly know.

Return to “POLITICS”