2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Buckle Up

Post by jhu72 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:00 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:07 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:01 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:46 am After last night, Tulsi's chances of doing anything in the democratic party seem pretty small. Her own Hawaiian constituents seem less enamored with her, feeling she has not spent time representing them while running for president.
Isn't it amazing how none of the other candidates constituents have the same feeling towards all the others running who hold office.........or, you COULD just make that up about them too......

Afraid Tulsi will take your D.O.D. binky welfare away? :o
Have no idea what you are trying to say. Its an observation. Tulsi took a hit last night.
she wasn't alone........
That is most certainly true. But I think Tulsi is unlikely to recover from it. Time is growing short. I see nothing that is likely to move her up. Running against Hillary Clinton has given her all the bump she is likely to get.
Last edited by jhu72 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm
foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:08 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:52 am
foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:36 am
Ah, from her web page.

Try google, for once, before you ask another of your dollar store questions.
From Tulsi's webpage? Really, where is the link? ;)

the REAL question IS......why aren't Democrats supporting this Democrat?
Did you try google?
don't use google.......why can't you just post the link?
Bummer for you...I can, but you called me out regarding the accuracy of what I posted, so you get the respect you deserve.

I posted what was actually ON Tulsi Gabbards website, "healthcare".....including the link.
Same...but since you are challenged.
Look a little harder.

Just not seeing anything on her website that resembles what YOU posted.
Not sure why this is so challenging for you

Unless....you are asking us to go visit any other website OTHER than Gabbards....you know, where she can control the content.
I'm not asking you to do anything.

You just aren't credible
I'm not credible because you can't find something. :lol:

. ....and why aren't you supporting Gabbards attacks on Clinton?
Why...I don't care what she thinks about HRC.

You pretends are suddenly in love with Hillaryous Clinton....interesting.
"You pretends"...I am not pretending to be anything.
ggait

Post by ggait »

When the scienctists on these threads divide $1.3 million (woman donors) by 3.38 million (male donors), pretty sure they will come up with 31 percent. 7 percentage points MORE than the 24% that Ms. Haley attributes to Gabbards fundraising.

Why the difference?
1.3 plus 3.38 = 4.43

1.3 / 4.43 = 23.7%

ABV -- what kind of new math are you doing?

:roll:
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm You just aren't credible. ....and why aren't you supporting Gabbards attacks on Clinton? You pretends are suddenly in love with Hillaryous Clinton....interesting.
Who cares about that?

What I want to know is, what are foreverlax and ABV doing about cancer in children?

And why aren't you talking about that? I mean, geez.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:49 pm
ABV 8.3% wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm You just aren't credible. ....and why aren't you supporting Gabbards attacks on Clinton? You pretends are suddenly in love with Hillaryous Clinton....interesting.
Who cares about that?

What I want to know is, what are foreverlax and ABV doing about cancer in children?

And why aren't you talking about that? I mean, geez.
Hilarious!!
ggait

Post by ggait »

So silly that the Banana Republicans will accept from Trump an explanation/alibi that no one would accept from their toddlers after being caught in the act.

It wasn't me! I didn't do it! He did it! You did it!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ggait wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:10 pm So silly that the Banana Republicans will accept from Trump an explanation/alibi that no one would accept from their toddlers after being caught in the act.

It Wasn't Me

Yo, man
(Yo)
Open up, man
(Yeah, what do you want, man?)
My girl just caught me
(You let her catch you?)
I don't know how I let this happen
(With who?)
The girl next door, ya know?
Man, I don't know what to do
(Say it wasn't you)
Alright

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant your woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say a night, convince her say a day
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claims ah you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Yea, it wasn't Trump.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

An interesting take on Biden's difficulties speaking during the primary campaign which some have attributed to mental decline but actually may be rooted in his history as a stutterer.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... le/602401/

The author, also a stutterer, brings an insightful perspective to what might be going on.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I was about to comment on Biden’s speaking manner a few weeks ago, but first Wikied his history and was surprised to find out he had stuttering issues in the past. Didn’t recall hearing of this before. However, it’s hard to overlook repeated gaffs like “We need to keep punching at it, and punching at it, and punching at it.” In reference to #MeToo and male violence against women from last nights debate. Jeez.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

I also was totally unaware of his stutter.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:20 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:10 pm So silly that the Banana Republicans will accept from Trump an explanation/alibi that no one would accept from their toddlers after being caught in the act.

It Wasn't Me

Yo, man
(Yo)
Open up, man
(Yeah, what do you want, man?)
My girl just caught me
(You let her catch you?)
I don't know how I let this happen
(With who?)
The girl next door, ya know?
Man, I don't know what to do
(Say it wasn't you)
Alright

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor
How could I forget that I had
Given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

How you can grant your woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling to your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna
To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say a night, convince her say a day
Never admit to a word when she say
And if she claims ah you tell her baby no way

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the screams get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

Yea, it wasn't Trump.
Great stuff.

DocBarrister :)
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:35 pm An interesting take on Biden's difficulties speaking during the primary campaign which some have attributed to mental decline but actually may be rooted in his history as a stutterer.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... le/602401/

The author, also a stutterer, brings an insightful perspective to what might be going on.
Explains a lot.

This really changes my perspective on his gaffes.

Thanks.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 am Tulsi's plan for health care -
Guarantee quality healthcare for all
Everyone deserves quality healthcare in our country. As president, I will work to ensure all Americans have that quality healthcare through a single-payer system that is incentivized to increase health and prevent and heal disease, whilst allowing individuals to access private insurance if they choose.
Klobuchar's plan for healthcare
Bringing down the cost of health care for everyone by putting a non-profit public option in place that allows people to buy into affordable health insurance coverage through Medicare or Medicaid.

Improving the Affordable Care Act to help bring down costs for consumers by expanding premium subsidies and providing cost-sharing reductions to lower out-of-pocket health care costs like copays and deductibles.

Making it easier for states to put reinsurance programs in place that protect against premiums going up for everyone due to a small number of patients with extremely high health care costs.

Prioritizing delivery system reform so that health care delivery rewards the quality of care instead of the volume of services.

Putting key consumer protections in place like stopping surprise medical bills that include unexpected charges and stopping the sale of junk health insurance plans.

Addressing disparities in maternal and infant mortality and addressing the shortage of maternity care health professionals in underserved rural and urban areas.

Strengthening Medicare and providing incentives for getting the best quality health care at the best price and expanding coverage for dental, vision and hearing under Medicare.

Creating a refundable tax credit to offset long-term care costs and reducing the costs of long-term care insurance.

Lifting the ban on Medicare negotiations for prescription drugs by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act.

Allowing personal importation of safe drugs from countries like Canada by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s bipartisan Safe and

Affordable Drugs from Canada Act.

Stopping pharmaceutical companies from blocking less-expensive generics by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s bipartisan Preserve

Access to Affordable Generics Act and Biosimilars Act.

Allowing the temporary importation of drugs that have been approved in another country with similar safety requirements and face little or no competition in the United States by passing and signing into law Senator Klobucar’s bipartisan Short on Competition Act.

Addressing abuses and delay tactics that prevent generic companies from performing the necessary testing and distribution necessary for U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval.

Taking on mental health and addiction by launching new prevention and early intervention initiatives, expanding access to treatment, and giving all Americans a path to sustainable recovery.

Stopping the concerted attack to undermine and eliminate a woman’s right to make her own health care decisions.

Investing in Alzheimer’s research with the goal of putting us on a path toward developing a cure and treatment by 2025.

Expanding rural health care by revising Medicare rules so that our rural hospitals can stay open, providing better support to critical access hospitals and community health centers, and expanding telehealth services.
Tulsi "looks" good and "sounds" good, but she is extremely thin on this issue.
For fatty, rrr, ABV...https://www.tulsi2020.com/issues/guaran ... thcare-all

top of page, it then describes her record, but that's it on "plan"...

ISSUES

Everyone deserves quality healthcare in our country. As president, I will work to ensure all Americans have that quality healthcare through a single-payer system that is incentivized to increase health and prevent and heal disease, whilst allowing individuals to access private insurance if they choose.

The description of her supporters is correct, 'Trumpy old white men'...
Whether that's the lane and support she, herself, actually wanted, harder to know, but it's where she is currently.

The far right media machine 'likes' her and actively promotes her.
So too the Russian media machine.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:05 am
foreverlax wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 am Tulsi's plan for health care -
Klobuchar's plan for healthcare
Bringing down the cost of health care for everyone by putting a non-profit public option in place that allows people to buy into affordable health insurance coverage through Medicare or Medicaid.

Improving the Affordable Care Act to help bring down costs for consumers by expanding premium subsidies and providing cost-sharing reductions to lower out-of-pocket health care costs like copays and deductibles.

Making it easier for states to put reinsurance programs in place that protect against premiums going up for everyone due to a small number of patients with extremely high health care costs.

Prioritizing delivery system reform so that health care delivery rewards the quality of care instead of the volume of services.

Putting key consumer protections in place like stopping surprise medical bills that include unexpected charges and stopping the sale of junk health insurance plans.

Addressing disparities in maternal and infant mortality and addressing the shortage of maternity care health professionals in underserved rural and urban areas.

Strengthening Medicare and providing incentives for getting the best quality health care at the best price and expanding coverage for dental, vision and hearing under Medicare.

Creating a refundable tax credit to offset long-term care costs and reducing the costs of long-term care insurance.

Lifting the ban on Medicare negotiations for prescription drugs by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act.

Allowing personal importation of safe drugs from countries like Canada by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s bipartisan Safe and

Affordable Drugs from Canada Act.

Stopping pharmaceutical companies from blocking less-expensive generics by passing and signing into law Senator Klobuchar’s bipartisan Preserve

Access to Affordable Generics Act and Biosimilars Act.

Allowing the temporary importation of drugs that have been approved in another country with similar safety requirements and face little or no competition in the United States by passing and signing into law Senator Klobucar’s bipartisan Short on Competition Act.

Addressing abuses and delay tactics that prevent generic companies from performing the necessary testing and distribution necessary for U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval.

Taking on mental health and addiction by launching new prevention and early intervention initiatives, expanding access to treatment, and giving all Americans a path to sustainable recovery.

Stopping the concerted attack to undermine and eliminate a woman’s right to make her own health care decisions.

Investing in Alzheimer’s research with the goal of putting us on a path toward developing a cure and treatment by 2025.

Expanding rural health care by revising Medicare rules so that our rural hospitals can stay open, providing better support to critical access hospitals and community health centers, and expanding telehealth services.
Tulsi "looks" good and "sounds" good, but she is extremely thin on this issue.
For fatty, rrr, ABV...https://www.tulsi2020.com/issues/guaran ... thcare-all

top of page, it then describes her record, but that's it on "plan"...

ISSUES

The description of her supporters is correct, 'Trumpy old white men'...
Whether that's the lane and support she, herself, actually wanted, harder to know, but it's where she is currently.

The far right media machine 'likes' her and actively promotes her.
So too the Russian media machine.
Jill Stein 2.0
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ardilla secreta

Re: 2020 Elections - Tusli G.

Post by ardilla secreta »

“The description of her supporters is correct, 'Trumpy old white men'...
Whether that's the lane and support she, herself, actually wanted, harder to know, but it's where she is currently.”

She’s the pineapple upside down cupcake that older guys pine for. I don’t even understand what her motivation for running for president could be and her attack on Pete regarding Mexico was lame. If that’s the best topic she could find then she’s decidedly unqualified.

What Pete actually said: “There is a scenario where we could have security cooperation," Buttigieg said, adding, “I’d only order American troops into conflict if American lives were on the line and if it was necessary to meet treaty obligations.”
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... BlogHeader
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

There is not one Dem Candidate in the field who can beat Trump. This is why they’re gunning for impeachment. Makes no sense as if impeached he won’t be removed by the Senate. Why not wait a year and let Americans decide in the next election? It’s because Dems have no sound policies that can beat Trump. All they promote is open borders (invasion), high taxes, gun confiscation, pro abortion, reverse positive economic policies of Trump and promote socialism. This is an embarrassing effort by Democrat house members. Another landslide is brewing. Can’t wait to see all your butt hurt reactions a year from now.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I think the Dems have no viable choice but to 'impeach' regardless of outcome in the Senate, though one might be able to make an argument for a censure vote in which the GOP delivers 80+% of its caucus for censure. Maybe. But they cannot let this be the precedent. And they're right. R's, imagine the same or worse is done by a Dem Pres in the near future...no sweat?

But if looking at this solely through a political lens, it seems to me that that the Dems would be better off having this be a very public display of the facts, it happened, it's not ok. Force Mulvaney, Pompeo, Bolton to the stand. Force the release of the documents. If the Senate lets this drag on, it'll be on them...very likely they'll want to get to a vote as best they can as fast as they can, but they can't let it be seen as not seriously undertaken, no matter what Trump and Fox et al say. Indeed, their most likely 'deal' with the swing R's will be a censure vote in return for acquittal on impeachment/removal.

The Dems will pound corruption from now until November, and boy do they have a lot of material.

The potential 'casualty' of this approach may be Biden and his candidacy. But his weakness on the campaign trail and in fundraising, prior to this becoming a hot potato about Hunter, makes this less of a sacrifice than it might have been.

The Dems still need to coalesce around a moderate-progressive, a 'reformer' not a 'revolutionary,' but they win in a landslide with this approach.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 am I think the Dems have no viable choice but to 'impeach' regardless of outcome in the Senate, though one might be able to make an argument for a censure vote in which the GOP delivers 80+% of its caucus for censure. Maybe. But they cannot let this be the precedent. And they're right. R's, imagine the same or worse is done by a Dem Pres in the near future...no sweat?

But if looking at this solely through a political lens, it seems to me that that the Dems would be better off having this be a very public display of the facts, it happened, it's not ok. Force Mulvaney, Pompeo, Bolton to the stand. Force the release of the documents. If the Senate lets this drag on, it'll be on them...very likely they'll want to get to a vote as best they can as fast as they can, but they can't let it be seen as not seriously undertaken, no matter what Trump and Fox et al say. Indeed, their most likely 'deal' with the swing R's will be a censure vote in return for acquittal on impeachment/removal.

The Dems will pound corruption from now until November, and boy do they have a lot of material.

The potential 'casualty' of this approach may be Biden and his candidacy. But his weakness on the campaign trail and in fundraising, prior to this becoming a hot potato about Hunter, makes this less of a sacrifice than it might have been.

The Dems still need to coalesce around a moderate-progressive, a 'reformer' not a 'revolutionary,' but they win in a landslide with this approach.
The impeachment hearings have already served Trump's purpose. Biden already wounded.

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 am I think the Dems have no viable choice but to 'impeach' regardless of outcome in the Senate, though one might be able to make an argument for a censure vote in which the GOP delivers 80+% of its caucus for censure. Maybe. But they cannot let this be the precedent. And they're right. R's, imagine the same or worse is done by a Dem Pres in the near future...no sweat?

The problem with what you said (many issues) is that Democrats have no facts to use against Trump. None of their witnesses panned out. None were an indictment of Trump. You can’t impeach someone because you don’t like them. Interestingly, this impeachment inquiry actually proved the corruption of Democrats. They indicted themselves!!! Everything they accuse Trump of doing, they did! Democrats are unhinged. Democrats have talked about impeachment since before Election Day. Here’s the montage. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/stat ... 97952?s=21
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy

Return to “POLITICS”