WahooMurf - 2 Minute (4 Day) Unsportsmanlike

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
admin
Site Admin

WahooMurf - 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by admin »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:29 pmWow. So it's OK, for the Fanlax hate squad to applaud the folks that use that term with impunity? Guess I should have tempered THAT word and used a more acceptable euphemism. ... [edited]...
Your blog; your rules. I prefer to deal in truths and damn the consequences.
Stating what's on my mind has gotten me kicked out of better places than this. YOU WIN!
This isn't about truths. There's no truth in posting words like this. It's like spitting in someone's face and saying, That's the truth! No one deserves to be treated with such disregard, such lack of care. As a rule, we want all to feel welcome within our forum. Murph, you included. But when someone's posts make others feel unwelcome, that's a problem. A problem we expressed earlier today and a problem you chose to ignore.

Tweeeet! 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike Penalty. You'll be released on Thursday, July 25 at 5 PM. Tweeeeeeeet!!! Play on!
wahoomurf

Re: WahooMurf - 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by wahoomurf »

admin wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:19 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:29 pmWow. So it's OK, for the Fanlax hate squad to applaud the folks that use that term with impunity? Guess I should have tempered THAT word and used a more acceptable euphemism. ... [edited]...
Your blog; your rules. I prefer to deal in truths and damn the consequences.
Stating what's on my mind has gotten me kicked out of better places than this. YOU WIN!
This isn't about truths. There's no truth in posting words like this. It's like spitting in someone's face and saying, That's the truth! No one deserves to be treated with such disregard, such lack of care. As a rule, we want all to feel welcome within our forum. Murph, you included. But when someone's posts make others feel unwelcome, that's a problem. A problem we expressed earlier today and a problem you chose to ignore.

Tweeeet! 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike Penalty. You'll be released on Thursday, July 25 at 5 PM. Tweeeeeeeet!!! Play on!
So you consciously refuse to spell my name correctly. You have some bad-word nerve :o. What a hypocrite. You got your bowels in an uproar when I used a word to which you objected. How dare you post this cutesie bastardization of my name. The truth is you feel it's OK to spit in my face? As disgusting and demeaning a word TO ME as any word in the argot. Kramer tried to insult 6 members of my family. To borrow a phrase for my Jewish friends...NEVER AGAIN. Heed me Admin(?)...Your post will be removed by COB today, August 9, 2019.
Kinduv

Re: WahooMurph - 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by Kinduv »

rea11y?! :lol:
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
kramerica.inc

Re: WahooMurph - 3 Minute (6 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by kramerica.inc »

For posterity:
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am
wahoomurf wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:51 am
ClamrakeMurph, you’ve once again shown your hand and are reaching on this one too. The same way you are feigning outrage because I “insulted your family.”

I never insulted 6 members of your family . I called you out for having 6 different usernames- all with equally fantastical experiences and lifestyles. You didn’t like being called out. So your outrage was born.

I anxiously await more of your tough guy screed. I hope it’s as well done as your previous works of art like: “my momma told me not to take guff from anyone,” or “mess with the bull, get the horns!” The veiled threat on Memorial Day Weekend was a good one too.
:roll: :lol:
KRAMER6FOOTBANDITO: Your ESP needs adjusting. You made up the...YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL(?); A 12 YEAR CAREER IN THE NFL(?); GREEN BERET(?) dump. :?: That was YOUR Walter Mitty moment I guess.Congratulations on your myriad accomplishments. :roll:

You can await screeds of any kind until the antelopes gambol in West Yellowstone...but not from me or my family. You ain't worth it.
Those weren't Walter Mitty wanderings, Padre. Those were me laughing at your many fantastical LaxPower profiles.

If i "ain"t worth it," why you sending tough-guy PMs wanting to "see me?"

:?:
wahoomurf wrote:Thu May 23, 2019 6:17 pm Subject: Will be traveling to Philadelphia?
Sent: Thu May 23, 2019 5:17 pm
Recipient: kramerica.inc

I hope you are.I have a number of "non-existent family" members who are quite eager to meet you.They like I would like you hear you insult us face to face.

I'll be wearing my wahoomurf hat.Been looking forward to meeting up with you for quite a while.

Hope you can make it.
:lol:
admin
Site Admin

WahooMurf - 2 Minute (4 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by admin »

Tweeeet! (Referee walks over to the sideline to talk to the coach.) Coach, I think there are few referees who have listened to this much abuse from a player and not thrown a flag. With this said.... Twweeeeeet!!!! and he throws the flag. Murf, Unsportsman-like Conduct. 2 Minute (4 Day) Penalty. Your penalty will be up at midnight on Sunday night.
admin
Site Admin

Re: WahooMurf - 2 Minute (4 Day) Unsportsmanlike

Post by admin »

WahooMurf had this same penalty 3 months ago and... It's still a penalty and it needs to stop. 4 Minute (8 Day) Unsportsmanlike penalty.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can reach me here.

I cannot be clearer. (1) If another post-er posts something that offends you, report it. (2) Do not attack the referee. You're serving a penalty for attacking the referee.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

More than attacking the referee, you're sitting in the Penalty Box while... Continuing to attack the referee. I highly suggest you stop or you're going to be asked to leave the field.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

UNEVEN application of the rules.
I cannot be clearer.
1. If you see a post from others that you believe should be penalized, report it.
2. Post-ers repeatedly attacking each other is a problem. Post-ers repeatedly attacking the referee is worse.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”