The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Brooklyn

Re: 2024

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:00 pm
So....now the Dems have the high ground, Youth. They got rid of their guy because he was unfit for office.

Your turn now....when is your team going to get rid of Trump? (crickets)

For several months I have posted on some liberal channels on You Tube in which libs have been gloating about tRump's legal hassles. I kept telling those nitwits to stop gloating as nothing they did was stopping tRump -- you need to put him in jail in order to end his campaign. Well now -- tRump's campaign goes unabated and his numbers over the Dimmocrats grow every day. In resigning at this time, Biden has given Harris only 100 days to campaign before the elections. Only 100 days! How mindless of him to do it now when he could have done it months ago.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

Frankly, I do not know why minority voters traditionally vote for democratic candidates in great numbers. It was reported by NBC news when this story broke that black voters, especially black women would not be pleased if Kamala was passed over. Georgia and Pennsylvania are the 2 biggest swing states and the democrats can ill afford to lose Georgia, especially with it's large minority population.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:20 pm Part of me believe the DNC wanted to pick their candidate after the primary all along. Tye push ramps up after the primary (this is the phase we are in now), Joe then removes himself as the 2024 candidate before the DNC, they vote in their new candidate just before of during the convention, that way Joe and Kamala are bounced at the same time. The excitement is back with vengeance, puts Trump into a 180 counter-punch figuring out how to tackle the new candidates.

I think that would be in the best interest of the country.
I spoke to Joe and the DNC recently. ;)
So....now the Dems have the high ground, Youth. They got rid of their guy because he was unfit for office.

Well 2 inches to the right and the trump problem would have been solved.
This is well below the belt, even for you. :( :oops:
ggait

Post by ggait »

From my 25 year old daughter:

A miracle. OMG.

Maybe now Sleepy Joe can go take a nap.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:20 pm Part of me believe the DNC wanted to pick their candidate after the primary all along. Tye push ramps up after the primary (this is the phase we are in now), Joe then removes himself as the 2024 candidate before the DNC, they vote in their new candidate just before of during the convention, that way Joe and Kamala are bounced at the same time. The excitement is back with vengeance, puts Trump into a 180 counter-punch figuring out how to tackle the new candidates.

Nice pivot :lol:, but not so fast, they still have time to give Kamala the heisman stiff-arm.

:roll: All you did is just put lipstick on a pig......nice try, though. Their money was on hold, Joe was in the way:

~ https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/major ... ds/3273919
~ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna162877

Follow the money.....
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:42 pm From my 25 year old daughter:

OMG it’s a miracle. Thank god.

Joe probably did not even know he stepped down and his office sent out that letter, until he woke up from his nap :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:42 pm

Nice pivot :lol:, but not so fast, they still have time to give Kamala the heisman stiff-arm.

:roll: All you did is just put lipstick on a pig......nice try, though. Their money was on hold, Joe was in the way:

Follow the money.....
:lol: So everyone agrees both candidates are unfit.

One steps away…and you cats don’t have to do the same because ….excuses?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

So, Democrats have to run hard on:

1. women's reproductive rights, and....

wait for it...

2. dRumpfy's obvious mental incapacity and infirmity at 78!!.

oh, and maybe

3. their ticket's legal history and criminal record.

Think the blob will be stupid enough to debate the new nominee?

Real question is: are there enough swing voters in the PA, MI, GA, AZ, WI that will choose the new ticket than will be lost to the ageing racists that Biden managed to attract that will probably pivot to the turd?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:00 pm So, Democrats have to run hard on:

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

Real question is: are there enough swing voters in the PA, MI, GA, AZ, WI that will choose the new ticket than will be lost to the ageing racists that Biden managed to attract that will probably pivot to the turd?
I think this will likely be a positive over time. All it takes is time in front of the media selling the new candidate. Donald Trump’s act has gotten old and stale. Just look at the crowds.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
KI Dock Bar

Post by KI Dock Bar »

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

The website I follow https://www.270towin.com/2024-president ... ion-polls/ has Trump up in every one of those states. We will see how it looks after the Democratic convention and then moving forward from there.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

KI Dock Bar wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:09 pm

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

The website I follow https://www.270towin.com/2024-president ... ion-polls/ has Trump up in every one of those states. We will see how it looks after the Democratic convention and then moving forward from there.
Polls are iffy. Generally the people who are polled are old people with landlines who answer their phones. You answer your phone?

Only one poll that matters.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

Would you happen to know the margin for error? I actually thought Trump would be further ahead.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:48 pm

Follow the money.....

Looks like AOC is saying there is a ‘deep state’ pulling strings, cancels out the ‘high road’. Debbie Dingell on news now, admitting they were putting knives in Joe’s back.

https://x.com/jackposobiec/status/18151 ... a82I2GssRg

You nailed it, both candidates are until…Biden and Harris. 😉
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:27 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:48 pm

Follow the money.....

Looks like AOC is saying there is a ‘deep state’ pulling strings, cancels out the ‘high road’. Debbie Dingell on news now, admitting they were putting knives in Joe’s back.

https://x.com/jackposobiec/status/18151 ... a82I2GssRg

You nailed it, both candidates are until…Biden and Harris. 😉
You're not gonna hold your team accountable for doodly, are you? ;)

Well, at least we know the score here, yeah?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

What are all the stores gonna do with their excess stock of F**K Joe Biden flags and Let's Go Brandon merch and "I did that" stickers?

Small businesses hung out to dry again by Biden.
njbill

Post by njbill »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:21 pm

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

Polls are iffy. Generally the people who are polled are old people with landlines who answer their phones. You answer your phone?

Yup.

Looked at that 270 website. It has Trump up by one point in New Jersey. That was all I needed to read. Trump’s chances of winning New Jersey are about the same as my chances of winning the 100 m dash at the Olympics.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

njbill wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:41 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:21 pm

wait for it...

oh, and maybe

Yup.

Looked at that 270 website. It has Trump up by one point in New Jersey. That was all I needed to read. Trump’s chances of winning New Jersey are about the same as my chances of winning the 100 m dash at the Olympics.
:D
njbill

Post by njbill »

Jim Carrey is saying I have a chance. You never know. Some of the competitors could disqualify themselves by false starting. Some could pull up with hamstring injuries. And then in the finals, all seven other runners could trip and fall. When I win the gold medal, I will post a picture here on FanLax.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:42 pm From my 25 year old daughter:

A miracle. OMG.

Hah! This is the message my 25 year old daughter gave me as well. And my 28 year son. And 24 year old daughter in law. And my neighbor Dave. And my brother in law Frank, and my 31 year old nephew and 29 year old niece.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:13 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:10 pm

Well 2 inches to the right and the trump problem would have been solved.
This is well below the belt, even for you. :( :oops:
I don't think so. You do know that member of our forum bemoaned the fact that the shooter wasn't successful. Was that comment below the belt?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”