All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

tech37

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:52 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:43 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:21 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:10 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:46 am
Kismet wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 am You reap what you sow - the measles vaccine has been in use for decades and almost eradicated the disease - but now lumped in with the current mRNA vaccine mania and this is what we're in for sadly.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/measles ... 37190.html
Tech, Kramer, YA and that Russell dude have been helping to lead the charge in this relapse.
Why do you lie to make your point? You're a liar. I was vaccinated against Covid.

Find one post of mine that shows I'm anti-vaxx or against any vaccine outside of the Moderna or Pfizer mNRA Covid vaccines.

Stop lying.
He doesn't lie.....he told us that. :lol:
I don’t lie. It doesn’t mean I can’t be mistaken. You have told us you are a man of faith. You don’t act like most folks of faith that I know. I don’t equate you to a false prophet though.
So are you mistaken in your recent comment?
No. My comment is that his posts contributes to the Anti-vaxx sentiment….Jesus Boy.
Jesus knows you are trying bs us right now....you can take it up with him.....little devil.
:evil: Anyway, the volume of the one sided posts eventually reflects a position. This is how the “anti-vaxx” sentiment is disseminated. Again, you, Kram, Russell Dude and Tech, for instance contribute to it by spreading these skeptical articles all the time. You were on “Ethical Skeptics” Jock before Endwokeness.
"One sided"? What the F are you talking about... no sh!t. The science and issues surrounding it wasn't and still isn't settled... it's slowly getting there. Your side believes it's settled but you're personally afraid of the truth :roll:
Last edited by tech37 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:39 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:37 am You reap what you sow - the measles vaccine has been in use for decades and almost eradicated the disease - but now lumped in with the current mRNA vaccine mania and this is what we're in for sadly.

Tech, Kramer, YA and that Russell dude have been helping to lead the charge in this relapse.
Why do you lie to make your point? You're a liar. I was vaccinated against Covid.

Find one post of mine that shows I'm anti-vaxx or against any vaccine outside of the Moderna or Pfizer mNRA Covid vaccines.

Stop lying.
I don’t lie. It doesn’t mean I can’t be mistaken. You have told us you are a man of faith. You don’t act like most folks of faith that I know. I don’t equate you to a false prophet though.
No. My comment is that his posts contributes to the Anti-vaxx sentiment….Jesus Boy.
Jesus knows you are trying bs us right now....you can take it up with him.....little devil.
:evil: Anyway, the volume of the one sided posts eventually reflects a position. This is how the “anti-vaxx” sentiment is disseminated. Again, you, Kram, Russell Dude and Tech, for instance contribute to it by spreading these skeptical articles all the time. You were on “Ethical Skeptics” Jock before Endwokeness.
"One sided"? What the F are you talking about... no sh!t. The science wasn't and still isn't settled... it's slowly getting there. Your side believes it's settled but you're personally afraid of the truth :roll:
Un huh. You do you. That’s what I am talking about.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 pm

Stop lying.
"One sided"? What the F are you talking about... no sh!t. The science wasn't and still isn't settled... it's slowly getting there. Your side believes it's settled but you're personally afraid of the truth :roll:
"Un huh." Exceptional reply...

Fine. When I do me, don't lie about it. Capisce?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

You’re personally afraid of the truth.

Then “you’re a liar”. As if he know what’s in the other persons head. The hubris and nonsense but it’s what one should expect there.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:52 pm

Stop lying.
"Un huh." Exceptional reply...

Fine. When I do me, don't lie about it. Capisce?
You are contributing to the anti vaxx problem….capisce? It could be useful idiot stuff or it could be intentional. Only you would really know.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 pm You’re personally afraid of the truth.

Then “you’re a liar”. As if he know what’s in the other persons head. The hubris and nonsense but it’s what one should expect there.
Did you notice the “your side is afraid of the TRUTH” line?….what assumptions are imbedded in that statement?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:47 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:06 pm You’re personally afraid of the truth.

Did you notice the “your side is afraid of the TRUTH” line?….what assumptions are imbedded in that statement?
:lol: That's not what I wrote but...whatever.

Did you watch the entire podcast sport? If so, you don't see any validity to what the Princeton PhD is explaining?
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:52 pm

Did you watch the entire podcast sport? If so, you don't see any validity to what the Princeton PhD is explaining?
Was that the guy talking about Gain of Function or something else? There are so many links to guys on the internet I can’t remember them all. If it’s GoF, in case you don’t remember, which I am sure you don’t, I am pretty sure I was the first person to post about Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Lab. My brother is a chemist and a bit of a conspiracy guy so he told me about it. Well before people like you ran across it. Capisce?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10234839/

This article was well after my post BTW.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:59 pm

Was that the guy talking about Gain of Function or something else? There are so many links to guys on the internet I can’t remember them all. If it’s GoF, in case you don’t remember, which I am sure you don’t, I am pretty sure I was the first person to post about Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Lab. My brother is a chemist and a bit of a conspiracy guy so he told me about it. Well before people like you ran across it. Capisce?
:roll: Okay so you didn't watch and yet libel people over something you didn't even see. What a guy.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:05 pm

:roll: Okay so you didn't watch and yet libel people over something you didn't even see. What a guy.
You didn’t answer my question. You and the crew contribute to the anti-vaxx problem. Was that your only post on the topic over these past few years, BTW?
ICYMI:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:07 pm

You didn’t answer my question. You and the crew contribute to the anti-vaxx problem. Was that your only post on the topic over these past few years, BTW?
ICYMI:
Why dodge? Watch the link I posted to the podcast yesterday, it's easy to find. I'd really be interested in what you think. Scientist is a Princeton guy too. What are you afraid of?
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:10 pm

ICYMI:
Why dodge? Watch the link I posted to the podcast yesterday, it's easy to find. I'd really be interested in what you think. Scientist is a Princeton guy too. What are you afraid of?
I asked you a question to figure out what it was. If it was the guy talking about gain of function I watched maybe 15 minutes of it. Are you talking about that or something else? I saw it was part of a longer interview?

Obviously you are not wearing your thinking cap so before answering this question, I suggest you put it on…..here is the question. From this day forward, whenever someone from Princeton says something, you won’t question it and will be inclined to believe it? Think hard…..capisce? Meanwhile in the real world…

https://apple.news/A0anZReX5QSWKtVNW7UgQAw
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:28 pm

ICYMI:
I asked you a question to figure out what it was. If it was the guy talking about gain of function I watched maybe 15 minutes of it. Are you talking about that or something else? I saw it was part of a longer interview?

Obviously you are not wearing your thinking cap so before answering this question, I suggest you put it on…..here is the question. From this day forward, whenever someone from Princeton says something, you won’t question it and will be inclined to believe it? Think hard…..capisce? Meanwhile in the real world…

Okay keep playing dumb...you're afraid to watch it and comment honestly.

As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

And certainly the healthcare establishment needs to confirm they actually work before releasing it on the public, unlike the Covid vaccines.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

“Libel” (in this venue), “liar”, “afraid of the truth”. “What are you afraid of?”

And talks turd about others around here with the arrogance that could fill an army of hot air balloons. I love it.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:28 pm

ICYMI:

Okay keep playing dumb...you're afraid to watch it and comment honestly.

As to mRNA tech in general, it has incredible potential. I hope it works for any number of diseases, especially cancer. But there needs to be time for proper testing to reduce vaccine damage and the trials need to be conducted by independent, unbiased groups and not Big Pharma itself.

And certainly the healthcare establishment needs to confirm they actually work before releasing it on the public, unlike the Covid vaccines.
You didn’t answer my question…..again….. Are you this concerned with the boner pills?
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:54 am
tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:08 am Some guys on the internet... a couple real dummies spreading misinformation :roll:

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/sta ... 7695900809
Thanks
I watched this yesterday. Not the 2 hours but this excerpt. Did I miss the part on vaccines or do I have to watch 2 hours? If it’s the latter, I will wait for more consensus that the mRNA vaccine for covid isn’t safe and effective.
Typical Lax Dad

Like I said, I will wait for a consensus…..and I am still not sure of his position on vaccines….

An alternative proposal is therefore that the sites evolved via natural recombination in the wild, and that their regular spacing really is just a matter of chance. Alex Crits-Christoph, who has just completed a postdoc in microbiology at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, says there are clues which support a natural origin for these sites. He says the regions on either side of the restriction sites show similarities to some in other viruses—something that points to the natural swapping of chunks of genetic data between viruses. These patterns are “inconsistent with engineering”, he says, and concludes that the preprint is “false”. Dr Washburne concedes that natural recombination “isn’t an implausible scenario”.

The scientific method continues…..you notice I didn’t say a Hopkins guy made a claim so he is right…..

Clown
Typical Lax Dad

Tech is hanging his hat on this as the reason the virus was engineered and came from a lab…..Fauci and team looked into it and moved on…..

https://theintercept.com/2023/01/19/cov ... ih-emails/

Obviously Fauci was covering for the chinks.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:51 pm Tech is hanging his hat on this as the reason the virus was engineered and came from a lab…..Fauci and team looked into it and moved on…..

Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:11 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:51 pm Tech is hanging his hat on this as the reason the virus was engineered and came from a lab…..Fauci and team looked into it and moved on…..

I was being purposely offensive……you know….how folks say they aren’t being offensive they are just not being politically correct.

Return to “POLITICS”