Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:14 am
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.
That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.
:lol: Oh, I thought it through.

In what world do you think Hunter has classified info, YA?

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?
I don't intend to speak for YA, it sure as hell ain't a stretch that Hunter has wandered into the world of classified information. Of course that can only be known by questions asked by a prosecutor that already knows that his/her questions can't be answered at least not in open court. For example....Mr Hunter, what was the substance of your conversations with Burisma?? Why were they going to pay you a very large sum of money for doing nothing and knowing nothing? Burisma certainly would never pay that kind of money just because his old man had a chitload of influence in respect to what they were interested in. Only a cynical person would ever think anything like that
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I think it is a stretch. He has always been a private citizen. It would be a whole other kettle of fish if he had had access to classified information. Not even the frothers have claimed that.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:43 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.
That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?
I don't intend to speak for YA, it sure as hell ain't a stretch that Hunter has wandered into the world of classified information.
It is if you have zero evidence of it. He's never worked for the Federal Government. Why would he have access to classified documents, outside of made up reasons?

Steak dinner says neither of you can tell me if Hunter has ever held any kind of security clearance.

These guys are playing you again: they' want to hold it in closed doors, and then claim that Hunter copped to killing JFK and sold America to China for drugs. This is a stupid waste of our nation's time. He was a drug addict that didn't pay his taxes....but because he as a little D by his name....there MUST be a conspiracy of some sort.

Don't you guys get tired of turning everything-----EVERYTHING-----into a bad whodunit novel?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:46 pm I think it is a stretch. He has always been a private citizen. It would be a whole other kettle of fish if he had had access to classified information. Not even the frothers have claimed that.
Until he is asked pertinent questions about potentially sensitive issues would anybody know? I do know that all of these public hearings often get caught up in national security issues. If Hunter wants to answer all questions publicly under oath the Republicans should jump at the offer.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:51 pm

I don't intend to speak for YA, it sure as hell ain't a stretch that Hunter has wandered into the world of classified information.
It is if you have zero evidence of it. He's never worked for the Federal Government. Why would he have access to classified documents, outside of made up reasons?

Steak dinner says neither of you can tell me if Hunter has ever held any kind of security clearance.

These guys are playing you again: they' want to hold it in closed doors, and then claim that Hunter copped to killing JFK and sold America to China for drugs. This is a stupid waste of our nation's time. He was a drug addict that didn't pay his taxes....but because he as a little D by his name....there MUST be a conspiracy of some sort.

Don't you guys get tired of turning everything-----EVERYTHING-----into a bad whodunit novel?
I would prefer you buy me Zweigles whites. I have no effing idea what Hunter knows my man and neither do you. I'm playing the devil's advocate here. Hunter boldly stated he would only testify in an open session. My gut tells me he had access to sensitive or even classified information. Nobody will know what he knows until he testifies. If he is bluffing then the Republicans can either fish or cut bait. The first legit question the Republicans could ask is very simple...what knowledge and background did you bring as an advisor to Burisma??
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:03 pm I would prefer you buy me Zweigles whites. I have no effing idea what Hunter knows my man and neither do you. I'm playing the devil's advocate here. Hunter boldly stated he would only testify in an open session. My gut tells me he had access to sensitive or even classified information.
Based on....what?

Remember when I told you that the R's wouldn't put Wray or Barr on the stand and ask: "hey fellas, did you come across any evidence of illegal or unethical activity on the part of Joe Biden in your investigation into Hunter's BS no-show job in Ukraine".

And what happened, Cradle? Shocker...they didn't do that, and put this stupid conspiracy to rest .

And you and YA are telling the forum that you don't get why they didn't do that?

Come on man. You're being snowed by politicians. Don't reward that.
njbill

Post by njbill »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:54 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:46 pm I think it is a stretch. He has always been a private citizen. It would be a whole other kettle of fish if he had had access to classified information. Not even the frothers have claimed that.
Until he is asked pertinent questions about potentially sensitive issues would anybody know? I do know that all of these public hearings often get caught up in national security issues. If Hunter wants to answer all questions publicly under oath the Republicans should jump at the offer.
Nobody has suggested Hunter has access to any classified information. This sounds like a strawman argument to me.

Instead of jumping at the offer, why are the Republicans running from it?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:52 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:54 pm
Nobody has suggested Hunter has access to any classified information. This sounds like a strawman argument to me.

Instead of jumping at the offer, why are the Republicans running from it?
... yup, Hunter ate their lunch when he volunteered to appear before them in public -- on TV in real time.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.

But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm

Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.

But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
Whoa, so you think that someone traveling with a person with classified intel automatically has access to it? How about spouses? That's a lot more than travel...Of course they do?

Nope. No way they're in the classified briefings.

Now, if you have a shred of evidence that Hunter received classified info that he should not have...produce it.

As to Jared and Ivanka, they actually had government jobs, were turned down for clearance and yet Donald over ruled the experts responsible for making such decisions...so, they DEFINITELY had classified intel that the experts said they shouldn't have...did you have any issues with that?
njbill

Post by njbill »

If that was true, why aren’t the Republicans claiming that’s why they need Hunter‘s testimony to be behind closed doors?

I don’t think it is true that Hunter would necessarily have access to classified information simply because, on occasion, he is around his father. If he happens to be on Air Force One and his father is having a security briefing, they go to a different part of the plane, one that is secure, I’m sure. Lots and lots of people are around the president, any president, all day long. They don’t have security clearances.

Again, if someone has specific information showing that Hunter does have classified information and that such information legitimately would be a subject of any congressional hearing, let’s see it.

I have to say, in all the mud that has been thrown at Hunter, I haven’t heard anyone claim he has classified information.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I don't intend to speak for YA, it sure as hell ain't a stretch that Hunter has wandered into the world of classified information. Of course that can only be known by questions asked by a prosecutor that already knows that his/her questions can't be answered at least not in open court. For example....Mr Hunter, what was the substance of your conversations with Burisma?? Why were they going to pay you a very large sum of money for doing nothing and knowing nothing? Burisma certainly would never pay that kind of money just because his old man had a chitload of influence in respect to what they were interested in. Only a cynical person would ever think anything like that
No, those questions don't reveal any classified information. And we can be darn confident that Hunter's responses will not need to disclose classified info because that just ain't the answer we know he's going to give.

If the Congress critters want to ask a question about a specific piece of classified intel that they know but Hunter may or may not know, that can be done without revealing the specifics publicly, including in a written classified process (but if they don't know for certain that he already has such classified info then they'd be guilty of inappropriately disclosing to some who is not authorized for such...but they're the ones who need to prove some sort of wrongdoing, not Hunter. Prove it. Put someone with access to such intel under oath and ask them the questions you want...like, 'Are you certain that Hunter Biden received classified intel from his father? Are you certain that he disclosed such intel to anyone else not authorized to receive it? What is the basis for that certainty?'

Go for it...but short of that, STFU congress critters.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.
Of course I "considered" that. Considered it, and immediately dismissed it because it's dumb, and the R's are playing dumb games. You're now claiming, based on nothing, that Hunter and the Biden Admin. laws routinely break laws surrounding classified info.

What you're also claiming here...based on nothing....is that someone who "might" have heard classified info. better not get questioned in the House with the public there because.....why, exactly?

BTW....Hunter doesn't have clearance. So why in the F would he answer "I can't, that's classified"?

But sure, we better let the Republicans question Hunter in private, and then invent what happened in the questioning when they talk to the press, so we can keep this game of "Hunter conspired with Kim Il and Putin to start Covid" going. I hear Hunter also killed Elvis....you hear about that in any of your meetings? ;)

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
I 100% was all over Kush for not having real clearance, yet working as a Fed in the White House. You bet.

That ain't what this is. This is more made up nonsense to keep the "gee whiz guys, we can't ask Barr or Wray if they had a case on Joe Biden" game going.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:06 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm Do you realize how dumb that sounds, afan. You clearly have zero clue how clearance works. There mere fact Hunter is around Dad, traveling with him on business trips, listening to phone calls, brifeings while on the flights on the regular, means he is privy to intel. I can't beleve someone of your intellect had not considered that.
Of course I "considered" that. Considered it, and immediately dismissed it because it's dumb, and the R's are playing dumb games. You're now claiming, based on nothing, that Hunter and the Biden Admin. laws routinely break laws surrounding classified info.

What you're also claiming here...based on nothing....is that someone who "might" have heard classified info. better not get questioned in the House with the public there because.....why, exactly?

BTW....Hunter doesn't have clearance. So why in the F would he answer "I can't, that's classified"?

But sure, we better let the Republicans question Hunter in private, and then invent what happened in the questioning when they talk to the press, so we can keep this game of "Hunter conspired with Kim Il and Putin to start Covid" going. I hear Hunter also killed Elvis....you hear about that in any of your meetings? ;)

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:20 pm But I'm sure you NEVER said anything remotely close to criticizing Kushner and Ivanka not having a clearance while working alongside Dad. Not even the media was worried ... :lol: :lol:
I 100% was all over Kush for not having real clearance, yet working as a Fed in the White House. You bet.

That ain't what this is. This is more made up nonsense to keep the "gee whiz guys, we can't ask Barr or Wray if they had a case on Joe Biden" game going.
sure let’s trust a lying crackhead, while his dad has classified docs lying around the garage.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves with your two standards, one for Hunter and Joe, and one for Trump and his Family. 🥲
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

sure let’s trust a lying crackhead, while his dad has classified docs lying around the garage.

You guys are embarrassing yourselves with your two standards, one for Hunter and Joe, and one for Trump and his Family. 🥲
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:57 pm

You're kidding, right?

Show me your posts where you were upset over Kush, and the fact that he couldn't get security clearance. Take your time.

Oh, and show me where you got upset that Kush met with a Russian spy in Trump Tower---showing what an unethical POS he was, and future "useful idiot" for foreign countries, and you and your R Buds STILL didn't care he was working for the American people.

Then when you've done that? THEN you have standing. And even then, I would lose my mind if Joe hired Hunter for a Federal post. Guess what? He didn't. Hunter is a civilian.

Yet here you are, making wild claims that everyone in the Biden Admin---including military personnel, naturally.....is talking about classified info. with Hunter sipping on a latte.

Just because YOU make up sh(t hat ain't real, don't make it real, YA.

And have you forgotten that i DID call out Joe for being a POS for letting Hunter take that job in Ukraine while he was VP????? I was all over that. You, on the other hand, didn't say a word about that.

You've left the conversation multiple times now without backing up your wild claims, btw. Don't think the forum didn't notice..... ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:27 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:57 pm

You're kidding, right?

Show me your posts where you were upset over Kush, and the fact that he couldn't get security clearance. Take your time.

Oh, and show me where you got upset that Kush met with a Russian spy in Trump Tower---showing what an unethical POS he was, and future "useful idiot" for foreign countries, and you and your R Buds STILL didn't care he was working for the American people.

Then when you've done that? THEN you have standing. And even then, I would lose my mind if Joe hired Hunter for a Federal post. Guess what? He didn't. Hunter is a civilian.

Yet here you are, making wild claims that everyone in the Biden Admin---including military personnel, naturally.....is talking about classified info. with Hunter sipping on a latte.

Just because YOU make up sh(t hat ain't real, don't make it real, YA.

And have you forgotten that i DID call out Joe for being a POS for letting Hunter take that job in Ukraine while he was VP????? I was all over that. You, on the other hand, didn't say a word about that.

You've left the conversation multiple times now without backing up your wild claims, btw. Don't think the forum didn't notice..... ;)
😂😂😂 it’s rather hard to back up claims when the entire discussion is about innuendo and discovery in order to determine facts. And yet, here you and others are claiming you already have all the answers and proof of pure innocence.

And when someone like myself calls out the clear bias by you and others, you then want facts. If there were facts, it’d be crystal clear there’s be no reason for inquiries….Such a cheap shot by you AND others, and the sole reason we just move on.

Sadly, b/c you have called out Joe for being a POS hiring Hunter, I’d had expected you understand WHY there is an inquiry.

I didn’t and don’t care about Trump or Kushner or Ivanka, or even Hunter doing involved with family and governmental work alongside the POTUS. Which is why I’ve never said anything….nice BS try at a sucker punch below the belt. What I don’t like is the forum fakes, thinking we need some type of mass media FACTS to move forward with an inquiry into shenanigans.

And I, along with others, already addressed the Trump Russian meeting a few times. It was stupid, yes, and has been determined it was a meeting for OpResearch that was claimed to on HRC, which was not determined to be illegal.

Keep the cheap shots coming….the forum will continue to notice. 😉
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm 😂😂😂 it’s rather hard to back up claims when the entire discussion is about innuendo and discovery in order to determine facts. And yet, here you and others are claiming you already have all the answers and proof of pure innocence.
Welcome to America: where you're innocent 'til proven guilty.

You've been making TinFoil claims about Hunter for YEARS now. None of them are true, sorry. That's how it works: YOU have to provide evidence of guilt, not the other way around as you're claiming here. You raised in Russia when no one was looking? ;)
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm And when someone like myself calls out the clear bias by you and others, you then want facts. If there were facts, it’d be crystal clear there’s be no reason for inquiries….Such a cheap shot by you AND others, and the sole reason we just move on.
Dude. I ask for facts for EVERYTHING, regardless of party. It's why I said: I see no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia BEFORE Mueller investigated.

As for moving on: tell me why the R's didn't put Wray and Barr on the stand and ask: why didn't you open a case on Joe Biden?

Just answer that, and you'll understand why I'm making fun of this fake "inquiry" that has NOTHING to do with finding truth. You're just too much of a partisan to get that.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm Sadly, b/c you have called out Joe for being a POS hiring Hunter, I’d had expected you understand WHY there is an inquiry.
Inquiry by whom? We ALREADY HAD SIX YEARS OF INVESTIGATIONS, YA. Has anyone opened a case on Joe? Nope, right?

BTW, Joe didn't "hire" Hunter. What I called out was: the obvious conflict of interest on Joe's part. And dude, for the 100th time, there's a difference between your team in the House making stuff up and "investigating" in Congress where you don't bother to bring out obvious witnesses that can clear the whole thing up in 5 minutes of honest testimony.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm I didn’t and don’t care about Trump or Kushner or Ivanka, or even Hunter doing involved with family and governmental work alongside the POTUS. Which is why I’ve never said anything….nice BS try at a sucker punch below the belt.
How is that a sucker punch? And CLEARLY you care about Hunter, or you wouldn't be on here claiming he kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, or whatever the conspiracy of the week is.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm What I don’t like is the forum fakes, thinking we need some type of mass media FACTS to move forward with an inquiry into shenanigans.
The FBI and DoJ already did that. How many more times do you need me to tell you that? There's nothing there. If there was? Guess what? Lifelong Republican Wray opens a case on Joe.

And guess what? NO ONE WOULD COMPLAIN, because we're not Republicans who think that our leaders should be able to break laws without getting the attention of US Intel.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm And I, along with others, already addressed the Trump Russian meeting a few times. It was stupid, yes, and has been determined it was a meeting for OpResearch that was claimed to on HRC, which was not determined to be illegal.
Of course it's not illegal. Neither is "colluding with Russians". But 40 years ago? Your party, its voters, and its leaders would have DEMANDED everyone who attended that meeting come nowhere near the White House. Instead? "Who cares? We like R's no matter what they do".

The meeting was unethical, YA, and could have put the nation's security at risk. I shouldn't have to explain that to you. But i guess you'd be cool to have potential Russian assets who are willing to accept Russian intel, in the White House. As for me? Hard pass.
youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:55 pm Keep the cheap shots coming….the forum will continue to notice. 😉
How is calling out your wild claims a cheap shot? Don't make stuff up, claim it's a fact that needs to be "investigated" when the DoJ and IRS and FBI have already looked into Hunter's financial ties to Joe. They've had all of Hunter's books for YEARS now.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... republiCONs are afraid of public hearings -- BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE TACTIC, LYING AFTER THE FACT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

It’s as plain as the nose on your face what would happen if Hunter testified in private. Immediately afterwards, the Republican spin doctors would put out a phony baloney version of what the testimony was. Much like Bill Barr did with the Mueller report. Then, weeks later, they would release the actual transcript. But by then the news cycle would have moved on, and the public would only remember the initial “report.”

Return to “POLITICS”