Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:02 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:41 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 am
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:28 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 am I do know this, the IRS agents made a recommendation as delayed as it was and the higher ups at the DoJ were not having any of it.
I've told you several times now that their complaints started with Bill Barr, while Trump was in power my man.

What do you say to that? You can't ignore this, Cradle.

Wray FBI, appointed by Trump
Rettig IRS, appointed by Trump
Weiss DoJ, appointed by Trump

Want to blame someone? Blame them. And again: why the F did the IRS agents wait two full years before pulling warrants. Let's say you believe Hunter was hiding money....why the F would you wait TWO YEARS before pulling your first warrant, giving him lots and lots of time to launder money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNdEaOAHfg

This clip explains it better than i can. Your wanting me to get all tangled up in the minutia of who did what and when and to whom. The undeniable fact is Hunter deliberately cheated you and I and every taxpayer out of alot of money. He only got caught because he had to present his tax returns in a court case. It's a pretty clever scam...all of that income were just loans from friends. 8-)
Thats great. Not a single poster disagrees with you.

Where we disagree , I think is that there wasn’t a conspiracy to protect Hunter. That’s all I’m addressing.
Has anyone here on this board claimed that Hunter Biden shouldn’t pay taxes or shouldn’t suffer the consequences like everyone else? I may have missed those posts…. I have had the IRS send me notices that I under reported some income when I had liquidated some 529 money. I paid what I owed, plus a small penalty plus interest…. State revised its form as they found a lot of folks misinterpreted the language. Hunter Biden willfully didn’t pay and evaded taxes. He should be held accountable like anyone else. Not sure anyone has said anything to the contrary…. It’s the demented mind that may have trouble processing the information.
Nobody on this forum has denied Hunter has to pay his taxes. IMO the fly in the ointment is how he should be punished? The extremes vary from a slap on the wrist to time in federal prison. That isn't a simple issue to overcome. Did Hunter make an oooopsies by accidentally forgetting to report income? Did he over the course of time deliberately cheat the American people by not paying taxes. In your instance it was a mistake involving our tax system. I can relate, I've been there and done that. In your instance I bet you never deliberately tried to cheat on your taxes. In Hunters case he consciously and deliberately stole from the American people by cheating on his taxes repeatedly. That is not to be confused with an honest mistake, that is blatant criminal behavior. So how should criminal behavior directed at the American people be adjudicated?? That is what this all about is it not or do I sound stupid? ;)
He should be treated like anyone else. No more or no less. Who has said otherwise?
I don't disagree with you at all. I believe in the near future in California he will have the opportunity to defend himself from federal charges of tax evasion. That dovetails with what you just said...He should be treated like everyone else. He will be found either guilty or not guilty.
>> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Tax evasion in California is punishable by up to one year in county jail or state prison, as well as fines of up to $20,000. The state can also require you to pay your back taxes, and it will place a lien on your property as a security until you pay taxes.

If you cannot pay what you owe, the state will seize your property.

As well, the state maintains a list of the top 500 delinquent taxpayers in a publicly searchable database. If you are convicted of tax evasion and end up on the list, this information can hamper your credit rating and ability to get a job or buy property. <<
I don't ever see Hunter having a problem getting a job. I think MSNBC will pay him a Kings ransom to host a show on their network say around 9pm. His self admitted ability to forever hold a grudge should be very entertaining and controversial in that prime time slot. Hell good ole Hunter may be the hugest hater of Republicans since Harry Truman. Someone would have to groom him for TV, but man Hunter checks all of the boxes for what MSNBC is looking for. :D
I was just pointing out what the penalty in California typically is, since you mentioned Hunter having his day in a California court.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:43 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:02 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:41 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:41 am
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:28 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:13 am I do know this, the IRS agents made a recommendation as delayed as it was and the higher ups at the DoJ were not having any of it.
I've told you several times now that their complaints started with Bill Barr, while Trump was in power my man.

What do you say to that? You can't ignore this, Cradle.

Wray FBI, appointed by Trump
Rettig IRS, appointed by Trump
Weiss DoJ, appointed by Trump

Want to blame someone? Blame them. And again: why the F did the IRS agents wait two full years before pulling warrants. Let's say you believe Hunter was hiding money....why the F would you wait TWO YEARS before pulling your first warrant, giving him lots and lots of time to launder money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aNdEaOAHfg

This clip explains it better than i can. Your wanting me to get all tangled up in the minutia of who did what and when and to whom. The undeniable fact is Hunter deliberately cheated you and I and every taxpayer out of alot of money. He only got caught because he had to present his tax returns in a court case. It's a pretty clever scam...all of that income were just loans from friends. 8-)
Thats great. Not a single poster disagrees with you.

Where we disagree , I think is that there wasn’t a conspiracy to protect Hunter. That’s all I’m addressing.
Has anyone here on this board claimed that Hunter Biden shouldn’t pay taxes or shouldn’t suffer the consequences like everyone else? I may have missed those posts…. I have had the IRS send me notices that I under reported some income when I had liquidated some 529 money. I paid what I owed, plus a small penalty plus interest…. State revised its form as they found a lot of folks misinterpreted the language. Hunter Biden willfully didn’t pay and evaded taxes. He should be held accountable like anyone else. Not sure anyone has said anything to the contrary…. It’s the demented mind that may have trouble processing the information.
Nobody on this forum has denied Hunter has to pay his taxes. IMO the fly in the ointment is how he should be punished? The extremes vary from a slap on the wrist to time in federal prison. That isn't a simple issue to overcome. Did Hunter make an oooopsies by accidentally forgetting to report income? Did he over the course of time deliberately cheat the American people by not paying taxes. In your instance it was a mistake involving our tax system. I can relate, I've been there and done that. In your instance I bet you never deliberately tried to cheat on your taxes. In Hunters case he consciously and deliberately stole from the American people by cheating on his taxes repeatedly. That is not to be confused with an honest mistake, that is blatant criminal behavior. So how should criminal behavior directed at the American people be adjudicated?? That is what this all about is it not or do I sound stupid? ;)
He should be treated like anyone else. No more or no less. Who has said otherwise?
I don't disagree with you at all. I believe in the near future in California he will have the opportunity to defend himself from federal charges of tax evasion. That dovetails with what you just said...He should be treated like everyone else. He will be found either guilty or not guilty.
>> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Tax evasion in California is punishable by up to one year in county jail or state prison, as well as fines of up to $20,000. The state can also require you to pay your back taxes, and it will place a lien on your property as a security until you pay taxes.

As well, the state maintains a list of the top 500 delinquent taxpayers in a publicly searchable database. If you are convicted of tax evasion and end up on the list, this information can hamper your credit rating and ability to get a job or buy property. <<
I don't ever see Hunter having a problem getting a job. I think MSNBC will pay him a Kings ransom to host a show on their network say around 9pm. His self admitted ability to forever hold a grudge should be very entertaining and controversial in that prime time slot. Hell good ole Hunter may be the hugest hater of Republicans since Harry Truman. Someone would have to groom him for TV, but man Hunter checks all of the boxes for what MSNBC is looking for. :D
I was just pointing out what the penalty in California typically is, since you mentioned Hunter having his day in a California court.
IMO the penalty is inconsequential. I don't know if sending Hunter to jail accomplishes anything positive. What Hunter is alleged to have done to the American people is what bothers me. It is an alleged ongoing accusations of cheating repeatedly on his income tax. This behavior is beyond unacceptable for somebody who should have understood the compromising positions his behavior put his old man and his country in. I guess he just didn't care about that?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:31 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:14 pm Still waiting for proof of any actual collusion between Trump & the Russian govt. You know, stuff like bank records, pseudonym emails
Manafort's freaking felony conviction for trying to hide that he got paid to help Putin install a toadie in Ukraine isn't enough for you, and doesn't count.
How does that implicate Trump ? It happened before Trump was a candidate & was not public knowledge.
It has not been established that Manafort was anything more than a paid political consultant.
He was convicted for not registering under FARA & for money laundering.
If he was known to be a danger or Russian agent, why didn't the FBI give Trump a defensive briefing ?
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:59 am -no one is demanding an investigation into Weiss/Rettig/Wray for daring to investigate Hunter ala Durh
An investigation was automatically opened when Hunter failed to file & pay his taxes.
No upper level discretion or approval was required.

The fly in the ointment is that the SOL was allowed to expire on 2014-15, the 2 most politically damaging years (Biden-Burisma).
Hunter did not declare or pay taxes on that income. It would have been politically damaging to Pres Biden to have the details on that in the indictment or in the trial.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The statute didn’t run on the unreported Burisma income for the simple reason that the IRS didn’t know about it. We have been over this many times before. Furthermore, Hunter has paid the taxes on that income. The statute may have run on his failure to file tax returns on time for one or two years.

The indictment is a real black mark on the DOJ. No one not named Biden would have been indicted like this. All of the tawdry details in the indictment are completely irrelevant to the charges themselves. Disgraceful.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 pm The statute didn’t run on the unreported Burisma income for the simple reason that the IRS didn’t know about it. We have been over this many times before. Furthermore, Hunter has paid the taxes on that income. The statute may have run on his failure to file tax returns on time for one or two years.

The indictment is a real black mark on the DOJ. No one not named Biden would have been indicted like this. All of the tawdry details in the indictment are completely irrelevant to the charges themselves. Disgraceful.
If the IRS did not know about the Burisma income, does that mean Hunter is not liable for taxes on it if the IRS subsequently discovers it.

Simple question -- did Hunter ever report ALL of his taxable income from 2014 & 2015, & pay the reqd taxes, interest & penalties ? Yes or No ?
The IRS WB's said NO.*

My CPA/tax advisor told me, if investigating for tax fraud, there is no SOL. I don't know if that is accurate.
She also told me she knows of prosecutions & convictions for less that what Hunter did.

I've seen the Abbe Lowell hand wave & declaration that all back taxes have been paid, but he does not specify whether or not that covers any years preceding those covered in the indictment.

* United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability - (.gov)
https://oversight.house.gov › Press Releases
Jul 19, 2023 — Both whistleblowers testified that Hunter Biden owes $145,000 in unpaid taxes on $400,000 of income from 2014.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm >> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Is that for Fed taxes or CA state & local taxes ? Does the state of CA prosecute Fed income tax cases ? Hunter's being prosecuted in a Fed court located in CA.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The statute doesn’t begin to run until the IRS knows about the income. That can be when the taxpayer reports it, or when the IRS otherwise finds out about it.

Hunter is liable to pay taxes on his income, whether or not it is reported. I have heard from numerous different sources that he has paid all of his taxes. “All” to me means even for the earlier years. On quick review, I don’t see anything in your cite that quotes the whistleblowers saying taxes have never been paid for any years.

There is a statute of limitations for tax fraud, but the statute doesn’t begin to run against the IRS until they know about the fraud.

Are the examples your CPA is relying upon situations in which the taxpayer never paid their taxes, like Pete Rose? It is pretty rare for the IRS to go after taxpayers criminally after they’ve paid their taxes.
old salt

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:30 pm The statute doesn’t begin to run until the IRS knows about the income. That can be when the taxpayer reports it, or when the IRS otherwise finds out about it.

Hunter is liable to pay taxes on his income, whether or not it is reported. I have heard from numerous different sources that he has paid all of his taxes. “All” to me means even for the earlier years. On quick review, I don’t see anything in your cite that quotes the whistleblowers saying taxes have never been paid for any years.

There is a statute of limitations for tax fraud, but the statute doesn’t begin to run against the IRS until they know about the fraud.

Are the examples your CPA is relying upon situations in which the taxpayer never paid their taxes, like Pete Rose? It is pretty rare for the IRS to go after taxpayers criminally after they’ve paid their taxes.
From my earlier post --

-- from Turley :
The Burisma-Ukrainian money
First, the special counsel only indicts tax evasion that occurred in recent years.
That’s because the long “investigation” into Hunter inexplicably allowed the statute of limitations to expire on the most controversial payments from Ukraine gas company Burisma.
Recent testimony from IRS whistleblowers suggests that wasn’t an accident. Investigators were stonewalled, they claimed, and the Justice Department was previously moving to reject any charges against Hunter Biden.
Exploring those earlier Ukrainian payments opens up questions about Hunter’s influence peddling and would have highlighted the conflict in his father’s extraordinary move to force the Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor investigating Burisma by holding back a billion dollars in aid for the country.
There is still no explanation why special counsel David Weiss would allow the statute of limitations to run out.
Hunter Biden is finally going to face hard questions from those who won’t ‘ask nicely’
But this recent indictment keeps the focus squarely on taxes not paid, not how the money was “earned” in the first place.

-- McCarthy points out :
Weiss notes that Burisma, the corrupt Ukrainian energy company, agreed in 2014 to pay then-Vice President Biden’s son $1 million a year.

They have proven accurate so far.
old salt

Post by old salt »

The below seem to support what my CPA Tax Advisor told me about SOL in tax fraud cases.
But there's no indication in the indictment that fraud is charged before the years covered in the indictment.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bid ... x-31c13eb4
Eileen O’Connor’s op-ed “Hunter Biden May Face a Big Tax Bill” (Sept. 28) is the first I have seen that accurately reports what the rules are and how long the statutes of limitations last. As a retired C.P.A., I have been perplexed as to why news reports have all stated that the six-year statute of limitations expired for offenses in 2014. Section 6501(c) of the Tax Code states that in the case of a fraudulent or false return with the intent to evade tax, the statute of limitations doesn’t start to run. If the allegations concerning Hunter Biden and other Biden family members are proved to be true, taxes and penalties are due for all years in question.
Stephen Rendall
Mehlville, N.Y.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bid ... l-5dac691f
Hunter Biden May Face a Big Tax Bill
If he willfully filed a false return, the statute of limitations isn’t enough to get him off the hook.
By Eileen J. O’Connor, Sept. 27, 2023

After working on it for about three years, Internal Revenue Service criminal investigators submitted a lengthy “Special Agent Report” to the Justice Department’s Tax Division, recommending that prosecutors bring felony charges against Mr. Biden for 2014 and 2018 for willful attempt to evade or defeat taxes and willful filing of a false return. Both are felonies punishable by a fine of up to $100,000 and prison time, up to five years for the former offense, three for the latter. The report also recommended that Mr. Biden be charged with willful failure to file returns or pay taxes for each of five years, 2015-19. These are misdemeanors punishable by up to a year in prison or $25,000, or both. Special agent Joseph Ziegler testified that the Tax Division produced a 99-page memo authorizing these criminal charges.

The statute of limitations having expired on the felonies that could have been charged for 2014, Mr. Weiss then negotiated a deal under which Mr. Biden would plead guilty to, but pay no penalty for, two years of misdemeanors—while the 2018 felony and three years of misdemeanor charges would be dropped.

Two agreements were presented to Judge Maryellen Noreika on July 26, and there was a peculiar cross-reference. Buried deep in the gun-diversion agreement was a provision granting immunity for any crimes encompassed in an exhibit to the tax plea agreement. When the judge asked about this, prosecutors backed away from it, causing Mr. Biden to withdraw his guilty plea to the two tax misdemeanors. Mr. Weiss could refile the tax charges but hasn’t yet.

But have the statutes of limitations really expired on Mr. Biden’s tax violations? Not necessarily. Mr. Weiss might have botched the prosecution on the earlier years, but the IRS could nonetheless seek to collect any unpaid taxes.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer has said he has reviewed Suspicious Activity Reports filed with the Treasury Department indicating that Hunter Biden received as much as $50 million from sources in China, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Romania between 2014 and 2019. That is vastly larger than the amounts whistleblowers have testified were shown on the federal income-tax returns he filed for those years. House committee members allege that he concealed his ownership of those funds by having them funneled into dozens of entities.

Ordinarily, the IRS must assess taxes and begin proceedings to collect them within three years of the date the return reporting them is filed. But when no return is filed, or when the return is false, fraudulent or otherwise represents a willful attempt to defeat or evade tax, the statute of limitations doesn’t start running.

The report the special agents submitted to the Tax Division claimed that Mr. Biden’s violations of tax law were willful. Can it be credibly argued that tax returns omitting millions of dollars of taxable income are not false or fraudulent?

Were Hunter Biden and others engaged in a conspiracy to conceal their income and its sources? Where are the bank accounts for the 20 or so entities the Oversight Committee believes Mr. Biden and his business partners established? The agents claim to have been thwarted in their efforts. If they hadn’t been, what might they have discovered?

As to possible criminal charges, note that the statute of limitations begins to run when the last affirmative act of concealment occurs. So if income is received in year one and not reported, and the last action undertaken to conceal it occurred in year five, it is in year five that the statute of limitations begins to run.

It would be an error to conclude that the statute of limitations on criminal charges has expired without considering whether acts of concealment prevented or delayed its start date. In fulfillment of its oversight obligation, Congress must continue its efforts to see that the laws it has passed are enforced.

Ms. O’Connor, a Washington lawyer, headed the U.S. Justice Department’s tax division, 2001-07.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:44 am The below seem to support what my CPA Tax Advisor told me about SOL in tax fraud cases.
But there's no indication in the indictment that fraud is charged before the years covered in the indictment.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bid ... x-31c13eb4
Eileen O’Connor’s op-ed “Hunter Biden May Face a Big Tax Bill” (Sept. 28) is the first I have seen that accurately reports what the rules are and how long the statutes of limitations last. As a retired C.P.A., I have been perplexed as to why news reports have all stated that the six-year statute of limitations expired for offenses in 2014. Section 6501(c) of the Tax Code states that in the case of a fraudulent or false return with the intent to evade tax, the statute of limitations doesn’t start to run. If the allegations concerning Hunter Biden and other Biden family members are proved to be true, taxes and penalties are due for all years in question.
Stephen Rendall
Mehlville, N.Y.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bid ... l-5dac691f
Hunter Biden May Face a Big Tax Bill
If he willfully filed a false return, the statute of limitations isn’t enough to get him off the hook.
By Eileen J. O’Connor, Sept. 27, 2023

After working on it for about three years, Internal Revenue Service criminal investigators submitted a lengthy “Special Agent Report” to the Justice Department’s Tax Division, recommending that prosecutors bring felony charges against Mr. Biden for 2014 and 2018 for willful attempt to evade or defeat taxes and willful filing of a false return. Both are felonies punishable by a fine of up to $100,000 and prison time, up to five years for the former offense, three for the latter. The report also recommended that Mr. Biden be charged with willful failure to file returns or pay taxes for each of five years, 2015-19. These are misdemeanors punishable by up to a year in prison or $25,000, or both. Special agent Joseph Ziegler testified that the Tax Division produced a 99-page memo authorizing these criminal charges.

The statute of limitations having expired on the felonies that could have been charged for 2014, Mr. Weiss then negotiated a deal under which Mr. Biden would plead guilty to, but pay no penalty for, two years of misdemeanors—while the 2018 felony and three years of misdemeanor charges would be dropped.

Two agreements were presented to Judge Maryellen Noreika on July 26, and there was a peculiar cross-reference. Buried deep in the gun-diversion agreement was a provision granting immunity for any crimes encompassed in an exhibit to the tax plea agreement. When the judge asked about this, prosecutors backed away from it, causing Mr. Biden to withdraw his guilty plea to the two tax misdemeanors. Mr. Weiss could refile the tax charges but hasn’t yet.

But have the statutes of limitations really expired on Mr. Biden’s tax violations? Not necessarily. Mr. Weiss might have botched the prosecution on the earlier years, but the IRS could nonetheless seek to collect any unpaid taxes.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer has said he has reviewed Suspicious Activity Reports filed with the Treasury Department indicating that Hunter Biden received as much as $50 million from sources in China, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan and Romania between 2014 and 2019. That is vastly larger than the amounts whistleblowers have testified were shown on the federal income-tax returns he filed for those years. House committee members allege that he concealed his ownership of those funds by having them funneled into dozens of entities.

Ordinarily, the IRS must assess taxes and begin proceedings to collect them within three years of the date the return reporting them is filed. But when no return is filed, or when the return is false, fraudulent or otherwise represents a willful attempt to defeat or evade tax, the statute of limitations doesn’t start running.

The report the special agents submitted to the Tax Division claimed that Mr. Biden’s violations of tax law were willful. Can it be credibly argued that tax returns omitting millions of dollars of taxable income are not false or fraudulent?

Were Hunter Biden and others engaged in a conspiracy to conceal their income and its sources? Where are the bank accounts for the 20 or so entities the Oversight Committee believes Mr. Biden and his business partners established? The agents claim to have been thwarted in their efforts. If they hadn’t been, what might they have discovered?

As to possible criminal charges, note that the statute of limitations begins to run when the last affirmative act of concealment occurs. So if income is received in year one and not reported, and the last action undertaken to conceal it occurred in year five, it is in year five that the statute of limitations begins to run.

It would be an error to conclude that the statute of limitations on criminal charges has expired without considering whether acts of concealment prevented or delayed its start date. In fulfillment of its oversight obligation, Congress must continue its efforts to see that the laws it has passed are enforced.

Ms. O’Connor, a Washington lawyer, headed the U.S. Justice Department’s tax division, 2001-07.
Thanks Finkel.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:59 pm >> Penalty for Tax Evasion in California

Is that for Fed taxes or CA state & local taxes ? Does the state of CA prosecute Fed income tax cases ? Hunter's being prosecuted in a Fed court located in CA.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.
:lol: It's right up there with me telling Old Salt and the rest of TeamTinFoil....the House won't call Barr, Rettig, and Wray to the stand, and clear it all up when it comes to Joe and Hunter Biden and the financial investigations.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.

And that's EXACTLY what happened.

Did you take off the TinFoilHat, and listen for a change? F no. Double down with conspiracies, and let politicians play you as the useful idiot.

You can lead a horse to water......at what point do Republican voters pay attention, and stop buying this sh9t? They should be embarrassed for letting their leaders play them for fools.

Nope. Keep on drinkin' the Kool Aid, no matter what happens. The letter R is magic.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:14 am
njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:54 am Well, Hunter sure just threw down the gauntlet. Your move, MAGATs.
:lol: It's right up there with me telling Old Salt and the rest of TeamTinFoil....the House won't call Barr, Rettig, and Wray to the stand, and clear it all up when it comes to Joe and Hunter Biden and the financial investigations.

Because the House doesn't want R voters to hear the truth about the Biden's finances.

Did you take off the TinFoilHat, and listen for a change? F no. Double down with conspiracies, and let politicians play you as the useful idiot.

You can lead a horse to water......at what point do Republican voters pay attention, and stop buying this sh9t? They should be embarrassed for letting their leaders play them for fools.

Nope. Keep on drinkin' the Kool Aid, no matter what happens. The letter R is magic.
It's a perpetual clown show every day in the House. Comer as a front man is a total joke. What a buffoon. Gym Jordan sounds like a mob enforcer or an ambulance chasing attorney.

It's like when Saltine rips Hunter every day for all the crimes he has allegedly committed yet gives Orange Fatso a free pass and asks everybody to patient until all the evidence comes out. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Biden should do what Orange Fatso did and not let ANYONE testify to ANY Congressional committee. Make them go to curt to enforce their subpoenas.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:11 pm

It's a perpetual clown show every day in the House. Comer as a front man is a total joke. What a buffoon. Gym Jordan sounds like a mob enforcer or an ambulance chasing attorney.

It's like when Saltine rips Hunter every day for all the crimes he has allegedly committed yet gives Orange Fatso a free pass and asks everybody to patient until all the evidence comes out. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Biden should do what Orange Fatso did and not let ANYONE testify to ANY Congressional committee. Make them go to curt to enforce their subpoenas.
It's always a perpetual clown show in Washington DC. Two different circus tents and two different groups of clowns. When Judy Collins sang send in the clowns who knew who she really meant. :D
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.

And sure....the R's may very well be idiots chasing a boogie man, that is an entirely different story.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

He laid it down alright counselor. How could anybody not believe a pathological lying scumbag derelict with all of the moral values of an alley cat. The dude was f***ing his dead brothers wife before he had a chance to start decomposing. Yeah crack head Hunter has a long road ahead of him on the road to respectability and credibility. He is starting out that journey heading in the wrong direction. :roll: In Hunters brain the Republicans are trying to f***ing kill him. No need for the Republicans to go there. Hunter is heading in that direction all on his own.
njbill

Post by njbill »

The offer from Comer was to testify in public or private. Hunter took him up on his offer and said he would testify in public. Now Comer has backtracked. Threatening to hold him in contempt is laughable. I doubt he even has the votes to get a contempt resolution passed. There is no chance any court would ever hold him in contempt given that he has agreed to testify.

Sometimes witnesses before Congress testify in private first, sometimes not. I’ve heard no reason why Hunter‘s testimony can’t be in public. He is a private citizen. He has no security clearance. There are no national security or other sensitive issues involved.

Of course, the biggest hypocrite of them all – Gym Jordan – seems to have forgotten that he defied a congressional subpoena. Funny. He never offered to testify in public. Wonder why that was?

Hunter hasn’t testified yet. So just how is it that you know he is going to lie?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:08 pm The offer from Comer was to testify in public or private. Hunter took him up on his offer and said he would testify in public. Now Comer has backtracked. Threatening to hold him in contempt is laughable. I doubt he even has the votes to get a contempt resolution passed. There is no chance any court would ever hold him in contempt given that he has agreed to testify.

Sometimes witnesses before Congress testify in private first, sometimes not. I’ve heard no reason why Hunter‘s testimony can’t be in public. He is a private citizen. He has no security clearance. There are no national security or other sensitive issues involved.

Of course, the biggest hypocrite of them all – Gym Jordan – seems to have forgotten that he defied a congressional subpoena. Funny. He never offered to testify in public. Wonder why that was?

Hunter hasn’t testified yet. So just how is it that you know he is going to lie?
The only reason I could think of was the potential for Hunters testimony to cross the line into classified information. That could pose one of those awkward moments where what he has to say couldn't be said in public. Does Hunters vow to answer all questions in a public forum actually mean he will answer all questions? I have a feeling he will have a team of lawyers tugging on his sleeve telling what questions he will be allowed to answer. I would think the Republicans would be wetting their pants at the opportunity to ask Hunter questions in a public forum. Of course any good prosecutor isn't going to ask a question they don't already know the answer to. :D
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm

That is just a really bad take...and displays an intentional ignorance towards national security. The first meeting, most certainly should be closed doors. Imagine an open aired meeting that had potentially damning intel with a foreign country or leader.

You clearly did not think that comment through.
:lol: Oh, I thought it through.

In what world do you think Hunter has classified info, YA?

Please, give me ONE shred of evidence-----besides yet another made-up conspiracy theory---------- that Hunter's no-show job in Ukraine for an energy company got him within 1,000 miles of any classified info. Hunter has never worked for the Federal government, YA. Where did you come up with this?

Return to “POLITICS”