Lacrosse Bets Week 6

D1 Mens Lacrosse
flyerfan17

Re: Lacrosse Bets Week 6

Post by flyerfan17 »

sinman6 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:52 pm
flyerfan17 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:44 pm [quote=flyerfan17 post_id=439790 time=<a href="tel:1678473590">1678473590</a> user_id=1131]
Duke -3 1/2
Yale -3
UNC -3 1/2
Harvard -2 1/2

All favs this week
Going to add
Bellarmine +3 1/2
Bryant -2 1/2
Liked everything before these picks…

Marquette is still a bit of an unknown IMO. They have a lot of talent, and came into the season with a bunch of expectations, then failed to deliver… until the game against Michigan. I can seem them carrying that momentum into he game against Bellarmine and covering. But who knows. Bellarmine has been good, too. I am staying on the sidelines for that game, outside of a few ML sprinkles on Marquette.

I kinda like the Bryant pick, but cant bring myself to bet on an Air Force game in Colorado.
[/quote]

Really liked Bellarmine's game against Marist and last week bet Air Force so watched that game too and just was pretty unimpressed even though they covered
LacrosseBetsSA

Post by LacrosseBetsSA »

New to the thread...here's my plays for week 6, will post more later wanted to get this up before games tonight.

1u:
Loyola +4.5 (now 3.5 would still take that)
Penn State +3
Hopkins +1.5
Air Force +2.5
UNC / High Point ML parlay (UNC now down after Brown suspensions)

0.5u:
Army -6.5
Villanova +2
Hopkins under 25.5
Georgetown -5
Finster

Post by Finster »

sinman6 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:23 pm The more obscure/random the better.

We missed on Hampton over Wabash. 16-4. I assumed they covered?

Two more schools I don’t know. 😂😂
chosen1lax

Post by chosen1lax »

sinman6 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:10 pm Poor take on Lafayette. They are getting better every game, as evidenced by the numbers. Yes I am biased, but the numbers dont lie
Do not let bias cloud your judgement, it was always Army -6.5. Big slate of games today. Goodluck to all those who chose to participate.

-Chosen1
sinman6

Post by sinman6 »

Rough L for the Leopards. Looked like they were covering until the last 6 minutes of the fourth quarter. On to the next one
flyerfan17

Post by flyerfan17 »

How easy was Duke ? They look like a wagon
sinman6

Post by sinman6 »

What is UMBC doing? Did the wheels fall off after their first loss? Looking like it. Sad
Finster

Post by Finster »

I guess on the day when MD’s Weirman is handily losing at FOGO, I should also expect Richmond to be up on Georgetown 😂😂😂

Just an insane development. Richmond’s starters couldn’t beat Georgetown’s third string, but today is upside down day I gather.
flyerfan17

Post by flyerfan17 »

3-3. Guess you can't hit 5-6 team parlays every weekend...Yale looked like an easy cover until it didn't
LacrosseBetsSA

Post by LacrosseBetsSA »

LacrosseBetsSA wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:01 pm New to the thread...here's my plays for week 6, will post more later wanted to get this up before games tonight.

1u:
Loyola +4.5 (now 3.5 would still take that)
Penn State +3
Hopkins +1.5
Air Force +2.5
UNC / High Point ML parlay (UNC now down after Brown suspensions)

0.5u:
Army -6.5
Villanova +2
Hopkins under 25.5
Georgetown -5
7-2 for +3.4 units

Ivy League struggled this week
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

HAHAHAHAH (MANIACAL LAUGH BY THE WAY) THE BIGDAWG PLAY OF THE DAY HIT AS ALWAYS. NOW 1-1 ON THE YEAR AND ONE OF THE HOTTEST BETTORS ON HERE. TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR MY PICKS BECAUSE THEY WILL WIN YOU MONEY. I WAKE UP EVERYDAY WITH THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF BETTERING THE PEOPLE OF THIS GOOD FORUM. WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS AND WILL MOVE AS ONE LIKE A SWARM OF BEES ATTACKING HONEY. WE WILL CONQUER MEDIUM TO SMALL NATIONS WITH EASE AND VIGOR, AS OUR GAMBLING SUCCESS IS OUR DESTINY. WE ARE THE FUTURE, WE ARE THE SHARPS, AND I, BIGDAWG, AM YOUR FEARLESS LEADER. PEACE AND LOVE KEMOSABES.
NYC_lax

Post by NYC_lax »

I was at the St John's Jacksonville game today, Jacksonville was favored by 8.5. St John's scored with 2 seconds left in the game to make it 17-9. Jacksonville won the faceoff and passed the ball towards the goal and took a shot that was saved as time expired. I wonder why? I don't think this is good for the game.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NYC_lax wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 pm I was at the St John's Jacksonville game today, Jacksonville was favored by 8.5. St John's scored with 2 seconds left in the game to make it 17-9. Jacksonville won the faceoff and passed the ball towards the goal and took a shot that was saved as time expired. I wonder why? I don't think this is good for the game.
I’m sure the Jax kids has money on the game…come on
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
chosen1lax

Post by chosen1lax »

NYC_lax wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 pm I was at the St John's Jacksonville game today, Jacksonville was favored by 8.5. St John's scored with 2 seconds left in the game to make it 17-9. Jacksonville won the faceoff and passed the ball towards the goal and took a shot that was saved as time expired. I wonder why? I don't think this is good for the game.
First off I think you are grasping at straws here, don’t go on a which hunt for which hunt sake. Kids want to score goals, it’s fun.

Why are we trying to treat college lacrosse any different than college football or college basketball? If we want this sport to continue to gain popularity, this is a way.

-Chosen1
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

chosen1lax wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:29 pm
First off I think you are grasping at straws here, don’t go on a which hunt for which hunt sake. Kids want to score goals, it’s fun.

Why are we trying to treat college lacrosse any different than college football or college basketball? If we want this sport to continue to gain popularity, this is a way.

-Chosen1
Well…most of the legacy and traditional east coast powers want the national and broader notoriety and elevate the prestige/focus but don’t want the real parity and competition that comes with it.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
chosen1lax

Post by chosen1lax »

chosen1lax wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:09 pm Hello all, I was pretty sharp if i do say so myself with my mid week analysis and i hope to keep the mojo going. Noticed the line for UNC vs Brown was taken down once the news of the suspensions came out. be wary on playing that one as Brown young players are talented and I am sure they will get up to travel down to UNC for this big game.
Had a hard time picking a lock with these group of games, but ended up deciding on ARMY since LAF has shown little life thus far. We are getting to an inflection point of the season where teams will start to break away and seperate themselves from the pack. Teams like UPENN and GTOWN are in desperate need of wins to support their early season expectations. Denver and PSU are both underdogs that can really solidify themselves with win
Army vs LAF - Army -6.5 (Lock) W
Duke vs Loyola - Loyola +3.5 L
Yale vs DU - DU +3 W
Cornell vs PSU - PSU +3 W
Harvard vs UMICH - UMICH +2.5 W
GTOWN vs Richmond - GTOWN -5 L
HPU vs ROMO - HPU -2.5 L
RU vs Princeton - Princeton PK L
St Joes vs Drexel - Drexel +7.5 W
ND vs OSU - OSU +4.5 L
Albany vs UMD - UMD -11.5 L
UPENN vs Nova - Nova +2 W
UVA vs TU - UVA - 10.5 L
CUSE vs JHU - JHU +1.5 W
7-7 Meh. Good to get the Lock. Lot of close games and sharp lines, but also a lot of dogs winning outright. Penn state, UMICH, Nova JHU and Drexel with big wins. There’s money to be made out there peeps!

- Chosen1
JustOneTime

Post by JustOneTime »

Hey Chosen1 - Who do you like this week?
I like Penn State -5.5 vs Marquette. PSU is at home and on a roll.
I also like Michigan +6 vs Notre Dame. ND is due to come back to earth a bit. I think they still win but it's a close game.
chosen1lax

Post by chosen1lax »

JustOneTime wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:50 am Hey Chosen1 - Who do you like this week?
I like Penn State -5.5 vs Marquette. PSU is at home and on a roll.
I also like Michigan +6 vs Notre Dame. ND is due to come back to earth a bit. I think they still win but it's a close game.
If i had to pick, I would actually do the reverse. I wouldn’t play either of these games for money tbh. You think UMICH has a better chance against ND than OSU? Marquette seems to play up to competition as well as down to it. Bobby O’Grady is one of the most underrated players in the country, I like the MU to cover
JustOneTime

Post by JustOneTime »

At this point of the season the Michigan resume is better than Ohio State. I hear you on Marquette but I think the Penn State defense will suffocate them.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”