Inside Lacrosse Top 50

D1 Womens Lacrosse
GratefulRed

Re: Inside Lacrosse Top 50

Post by GratefulRed »

ultravisitor wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:27 pm
GratefulRed wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:53 pmI would rather have 3 Schleichers (or insert your fave circle player here) on circle and dot than one MJ because I think 1 self-drawer should be easier to beat. As draw taker you don't have to win the draw, just get the ball on the ground and make it a 3v3 (oversimplified, of course). This makes what MJ has accomplished perhaps more impressive, but also makes the team more susceptible to her fatigue, a bad match-up, better opposition game planning, etc.
Indeed. Look at the 2021 NCAA tournament matchup between Northwestern and Duke.

Team draws
NU: 21
Duke: 13

Individual draws
NU
Lauren Gilbert: 6
Brennan Dwyer: 5
Jill Girardi: 4
Lindsey McKone: 4
Izzy Scane: 1

Duke
Maddie Jenner: 7
Katie Cosgrove: 3
Olivia Carner: 2
Cubby Biscardi: 1

Before the match up, Shelby Fredericks asked Kelly Amonte-Hiller if they needed a solution for Maddie Jenner on the draw. Amonte-Hiller's response: "I don't need a solution. I have three." During the game, NU made sure that Jenner did not settle into any kind of groove by constantly rotating between Brennan Dwyer, Jill Girardi--both of whom established themselves as among the best draw takers in all of Division I--and Lindsey McKone. Jenner was so flustered that for much of that game she wasn't even taking draws (I'm not saying she quit. I'm guessing Kimel pulled her from the center), and when she wasn't in the center, Duke had a lot of trouble gaining possession.

While I do think Maddie Jenner is great at the draw, I'm not so sure she's THAT much better than everyone else. I think that Duke's schedule has made it easier for her to put up crazy numbers throughout her career as she simply hasn't faced the same level of talent as consistently throughout her career as Northwestern's Dwyer and Girardi had. Still, her height gives her a major advantage on the circle, and she's undeniably an asset to a team.
Good stuff, ultra
Bart

Post by Bart »

Can Opener wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:30 am
Bart wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:32 am
Can Opener wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:38 pm
Other than one or two of us, most posters here have stood by silently as posters have relentlessly criticized a young female athlete for many years to an extent that has never been seen before on these boards. Many of us coach young women and are deeply committed to growing the sport, so it’s puzzling that so few have spoken up to say: “Hey man, I get it that you think she’s selfish, but we all heard you the 20th time. Time to move on.”
You and NJBill can continue to butt heads on this but I am honestly curious what you meant by this? How one relates to growing the sport?
I think what you may be asking is: How can old farts ripping a high profile player and a couple of goalies in an obscure online forum slow the growth of women's lacrosse? Fair enough, Bart. There probably are not a lot of tween girls on FanLax who decide not to play U14 next spring because a couple of guys in Jersey may criticize them some day. On the other hand, we have seen the heartfelt reaction of the families whose daughters are unfairly singled out. That has more of a negative effect on how people perceive the game than a positive effect. To use a silly example, US Lacrosse magazine doesn't run a lot of cover stories about how terrible a certain player is at passing, how a young woman shows appalling disrespect for the game, or how bad the technique is of a national champion goalie. Their mission is to grow the sport and they have (rightly) concluded that ripping players in print runs counter to that mission. As you know, different sports carry different reputations, and those impact the future of participation. I would not want my daughter to pursue competitive tennis or gymnastics at a high level, for example. (I know many folks would like to disabuse me of the negative stereotypes surrounding those sports.) As lacrosse has matured and gained a higher profile, my personal view is that we are at an inflection point. More and more people are making money off lacrosse, including clubs, private specialty coaches, tournament owners, brands, media and even college players through NIL. My vision for the sport is that it should be welcoming and fun. Young girls should watch CN on Instagram or the national championship game and say: That's awesome. I want to do that. The atmosphere when BC hosted UNC last spring was one of the best I've ever seen in any sport. The place was packed with young girls going nuts over the best the sport has to offer. BC had to open extra sections of the football stadium to accommodate the crowds. If the "media" reaction at a place like FanLax chooses to dwell on CN's assists to shots ratio or her appalling level of disrespect or what a bad teammate she is, that doesn't foot with the experience in the stadium. In a minor way, that has a chilling effect on the growth of the sport.
Interesting. Thanks for the reply.
Madlax59

Post by Madlax59 »

Other than one or two of us, most posters here have stood by silently as posters have relentlessly criticized a young female athlete for many years to an extent that has never been seen before on these boards. Many of us coach young women and are deeply committed to growing the sport, so it’s puzzling that so few have spoken up to say: “Hey man, I get it that you think she’s selfish, but we all heard you the 20th time. Time to move on.”
You and NJBill can continue to butt heads on this but I am honestly curious what you meant by this? How one relates to growing the sport?
I think what you may be asking is: How can old farts ripping a high profile player and a couple of goalies in an obscure online forum slow the growth of women's lacrosse? Fair enough, Bart. There probably are not a lot of tween girls on FanLax who decide not to play U14 next spring because a couple of guys in Jersey may criticize them some day. On the other hand, we have seen the heartfelt reaction of the families whose daughters are unfairly singled out. That has more of a negative effect on how people perceive the game than a positive effect. To use a silly example, US Lacrosse magazine doesn't run a lot of cover stories about how terrible a certain player is at passing, how a young woman shows appalling disrespect for the game, or how bad the technique is of a national champion goalie. Their mission is to grow the sport and they have (rightly) concluded that ripping players in print runs counter to that mission. As you know, different sports carry different reputations, and those impact the future of participation. I would not want my daughter to pursue competitive tennis or gymnastics at a high level, for example. (I know many folks would like to disabuse me of the negative stereotypes surrounding those sports.) As lacrosse has matured and gained a higher profile, my personal view is that we are at an inflection point. More and more people are making money off lacrosse, including clubs, private specialty coaches, tournament owners, brands, media and even college players through NIL. My vision for the sport is that it should be welcoming and fun. Young girls should watch CN on Instagram or the national championship game and say: That's awesome. I want to do that. The atmosphere when BC hosted UNC last spring was one of the best I've ever seen in any sport. The place was packed with young girls going nuts over the best the sport has to offer. BC had to open extra sections of the football stadium to accommodate the crowds. If the "media" reaction at a place like FanLax chooses to dwell on CN's assists to shots ratio or her appalling level of disrespect or what a bad teammate she is, that doesn't foot with the experience in the stadium. In a minor way, that has a chilling effect on the growth of the sport.
You are joking right . are you seriously thinking a few opinions on Laxfan have any effect of North’s popularity or the growth of the sport? She made the US team, was constantly, almost manically talked about during AU…she runs her own website, shooting with Paul Rabil etc. and is celebrated everywhere …..i highly doubt opinions here have had anything to do with her popularity or the growth of the game .
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Sunnylax wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:43 pm
wlaxphan20 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:57 pm
Dr. Tact wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:37 pm
hmmm wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:44 pm Doc's daughter was an example of what every college athlete should aspire to be in terms of her success on the field but much more importantly her incredible performance in the classroom. These are not NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, etc players whose sole job is to train their bodies, practice and win games. These are incredibly dedicated and gifted kids that are trying to juggle a full class schedule, studying, training, lifting, practicing, traveling and missing classes, and oh by the way trying to maintain some semblance of a social life so that they don't lose their minds.
got a case of the sniffles....Thanks.
If you’ve ever seen the ESPN 30 for 30 and other films, there’s a really great scene in the Book of Manninng that I think would hit home for a lot of athletes and their parents. When Cooper, the oldest who was forced to medically retire, talks about what he misses most about playing. He gets visibly choked up when he says “the guys. The locker room, the bus rides home, that’s the good stuff”. Definitely more than just a sport, and it’s something I think Loyola does well
many programs do well.
Did I say Loyola was the only one? Obviously lots of programs do that well. I specifically mentioned Loyola because that is where Doc’s daughter played.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Madlax59 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:44 pm
You are joking right . are you seriously thinking a few opinions on Laxfan have any effect of North’s popularity or the growth of the sport? She made the US team, was constantly, almost manically talked about during AU…she runs her own website, shooting with Paul Rabil etc. and is celebrated everywhere …..i highly doubt opinions here have had anything to do with her popularity or the growth of the game .
FanLax has 00.0000000000000% to do with the growth of wlax or CN's popularity (or not).
A discussion about respect and consideration for parents and family of players here has taken
one helluva twist (not at all unusual). Parents and family do participate here (a lot of them),
to give that no regard is just rude and selfish.
Can Opener

Post by Can Opener »

Madlax59 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:44 pm
Sorry. I think my take was a little too nuanced. To reiterate, I said that criticism on FanLax will not likely impact tween girls and their opinion of lacrosse. I did not say that FanLax criticism would impact the popularity of CN. I said that "in a minor way," negative & unfair criticism online is bad for the sport. We know that BC parents and players are reading some of the crud written about these young women and they really don't appreciate it. Heck, posters here get worked up when they are criticized anonymously. Getting called out by name is far worse. The men's Hopkins thread has been referenced on ESPN broadcasts. If I'm a recruit and I read some of those posts, publicly shaming players, I would say: "These people are nuts. Sign me up for Carolina." If you are not familiar with Back of the Cage (link below), you will see that our discussions are tiddly winks compared to some of the chirping about grade school teams on there. There may be similar forums with haters in other non-revenue sports, but I am not familiar with them. Regardless, I don't want to be part of the hating game. Again, will this drive good families away from the sport tomorrow? Probably not. Is overly harsh criticism boosting the image and reputation of the sport? No, it is not. Does it honor the ethos of the Creator's Game? Absolutely not.

I hope you can agree that compulsive and repetitive criticism of young women does not help the reputation of the sport. I think we both agree that FanLax isn't driving people away in and of itself. But I hope you can also agree that a certain point, the ethos of online rants, in-game chirping, lax bros, parents screaming at refs, a history of violence against women, lax of diversity, and families being charged thousands of dollars for club lacrosse tarnishes the growth and reputation of the sport. Injury by a thousand small cuts along with some major ones.
https://www.backofthecage.com/ubbthread ... mmary.html
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

8meterPA wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:43 pm while you are chatting with Admin today with the daily snitching report, can you please also point out to them that you have violated your own agreed upon terms...you are only allowed to post on your own thread and no where else. You seem to have significantly violated those terms.

thank you.
You are most welcome.
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:39 am Some of you are laboring under the misapprehension that I was consigned to my own thread and was henceforth banished from the rest of the WD1 boards—either by my own will or the will of Matnum P.I. and admin. Allow me to disabuse you of that notion. The whole reason for me choosing to start my own thread was because some folks were getting fed up with my incessant and/or excessive posts. It was suggested that I have my own topic where I would be free to post to my hearts every whim and desire as often as I pleased. I chose to do that—but I never promised to post on my own thread exclusively, nor was I told to stay within the confines of my own thread by Matnum P.I. or admin.

You can trace the etymology here: https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383586#p383586

And examine my statement regarding my thread here: https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383750#p383750

So now that the matter has been thoroughly addressed and clarified, I trust there will no longer be any confusion about where I choose to post. I enjoy all the rights and privileges of the rest of the (as of this posting) 4178 members of FanLax.

Now that we’re all on the same page…

:05 second clip
OuttaNowhereWregget

Picked-up pieces (Thanks Dan)

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:24 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:22 pm The father of one of the players used the word “denigrate”. Whether that constitutes slander or insult or whatever—the player’s father used that word. The other player who was trashed was slandered. I’m not going to exhume that post just to prove my point.

Whatever the circumstances were, I don’t agree that people should be bullied or insulted because their opinion isn’t appreciated or is deemed slander or whatever. If they are and I read it—I will report it and let admin rule on what is insulting or deemed a personal attack.
Well, it was you who "exhumed" the subject matter of those posts earlier today. Perhaps you now regret that, which would be a good thing.

The exhumation remark was in response to what I perceived as hypocrisy--calling out one person for criticizing a player's character while turning a blind eye when another member did it--in addition to you being guilty of the same thing with Charlotte North, which Can Opener plainly demonstrated ( https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=416755#p416755 ). I went back and found the other instance I made reference to. It was an obvious case of accusing a player of "ring-chasing" and putting the pursuit of winning a national championship over academics. Clearly a character smear. But nothing was said by any of the regulars, until the players father came onto the scene and ripped the criticizer up one side and down the other. The other example, being a certain national championship winning goalie being unreservedly slammed for her play on the field--you (and wlaxphan20) are right--that wasn't a character smear per se--but I still think the players dad using the word "denigrate" must be counted for something. All to say--I think exhuming those examples was appropriate in light of how momlax was treated. I haven't regretted it for even a fleeting moment.

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:24 pm So you agree mom shouldn't be bullying Jenner? That would also be a good thing. BTW, you didn't answer my question: do you think Jenner "quit" in those two games?

What I wrote here: "I don’t agree that people should be bullied or insulted because their opinion isn’t appreciated or is deemed slander or whatever." is in regards to FanLax members people--not players. I strenuously disagree to the use of the word bullying here. Thoroughly misapplied. If she was talking about Aaron Judge or LeBron James or Tom Brady—no one would bat an eye. And I don’t buy the tired old argument that these are professionals and those are college students. They are all athletes playing a sport. Some want to hold that distinction up as sacrosanct. I (and others) don’t. The rules of this forum don’t forbid criticizing a player. You’ve enjoyed that privilege exhaustively with Charlotte North. You should have applauded momlax instead of trying to remove the splinter from her eye while looking past the telephone pole in your own.

As for whether or not I thought Jenner quit, I wasn’t paying attention to her during the Duke/Notre Dame game and I didn’t watch the Maryland game. (Though I can say that due to the excellence of YouTube TV, that game is still saved in my archives so I may endeavor to watch it with a trained eye on the Gentle Giant this afternoon--then I’ll share my honest assessment.) But regardless of what I say, that has nothing to do with momlax being able to share her opinion about GG without being bullied and insulted. She (and Sunnylax) see it their way, you see it yours, I see it mine. That’s what makes America, and this forum, great. We can all share our opinions on players, coaches, teams, games, etc. without being attacked and insulted and bullied. And may I say for the record, I enjoyed both of their multiple posts on GG earlier in this thread. They are real opinions from real people—both of them by their own admission former players, which makes their opinions even more intriguing at this address.

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:24 pm Come on ONW. Man up. You bully and insult posters at times. You are trying to bully me by reporting my posts. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. You don't like what I say about mom's posts. You say I've bullied and insulted her. Fine, you've expressed your view. You don't like me. I don't like you. Everybody knows that. It seems we've reached the point of diminishing returns. Perhaps it's time to move on.

Can I just say I detest this cliche—“man up”? It irks me almost as much as the “no worries” one gets when thanking another these days. “No worries”? Who’s worried?? I just thanked you—who said anything about worries??? But I digress.

Hey—I’m not saying I haven’t in the past but you’d have to show it to me. I don’t recall bullying other posters so much as responding to their bullying, but my memory might be selective. Again—as the master litigator you are (and I’m not saying that facetiously—you did it for 40 years, you must have been pretty dang good at it to do it for four decades) present me some alleged evidence and I’ll try to look at it objectively.

I completely disagree about reporting you being bullying. That’s a litigators twist right there if I ever read one. Folks get reported all the time here and on the Politics board. Flagging posts is a way to have the rules enforced. Indeed, we are encouraged to do so. I’ve been on the receiving end of being reported myself and once spent 2 nights in the hoosegow for trolling. I wouldn’t define reporting someone as bullying. After all, if admin doesn’t deem it a warnable offense, it gets ignored and nary a word is devoted to it on the boards.

As far as your assertion that I don’t like you, it simply isn’t true. I have nothing against you and I don’t dislike you. I don’t like how you use your words at times but it doesn’t follow that I don’t like you as a person. My feelings haven’t changed since I wrote this to you months ago:

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:19 pm I remember you and I getting along pretty well before the Charlotte North thing. You taught me about Ford Frick and a lot of other interesting things. We shared a common appreciation for New Jersey, as well.
I do agree that it’s time to move on. As I’ve said multiple times, it’s much more enjoyable to get along with folks than to be adversarial.
DMac

Post by DMac »

As the number one snitch who hides behind the skirt of admin when the waters get a little too rough for you, I can't say I'm at all surprised that you're not fond of the "man up" expression. Makes perfect sense, actually.
This, for the umpteenth time:
The whole reason for me choosing to start my own thread was because some folks were getting fed up with my incessant and/or excessive posts. It was suggested that I have my own topic where I would be free to post to my hearts every whim and desire as often as I pleased. I chose to do that—but I never promised to post on my own thread exclusively, nor was I told to stay within the confines of my own thread by Matnum P.I. or admin.
I think many folks would be more accurate, agree with the incessant and/or excessive posts.
Nope, never promised to post on your very own thread exclusively. Initially that's what you did
though and, man, that was nice. Back to wandering out of your safe space to post to your heart's
every whim and desire whenever and wherever you want these days. The safe space thread worked
like a champ, why try to fix what aint broke?
OuttaNowhereWregget

As long as we’re on the subject of incessant...

My goodness, DMac—do you ever stop complaining? Here you are, grinding that axe again. Every time you address your comments to me--grinding and grinding and grinding some more. I’m surprised there’s anything left on the handle. Aren’t you tired? How many times are you going to use these worn out, macho lame, attempt-at-shaming/challenging-my-manhood clichés? You're like a broken record. And this deluded penchant you have for speaking as if for the majority. That has also become well worn and predictable. Ain’t you tired, DMac? Ain’t you tired?

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ONW, I thought your promise to stick within your own thread, a self-imposed discipline, was a quite good idea given the rancor your many posts had repeatedly engendered. Laudable.

Indeed, it seemed that after that self-imposed discipline, you posted plenty on whatever topic you wished, but fellow posters could more easily avoid your posts if they wished, while other posters could directly engage...and did. Seemed to be going well...

I'm not a frequent participant on the women's side, as my nieces are beyond their playing years, but occasional reader every so often, and I find the renewed rancor unhelpful, uninteresting, and indeed off-putting.

I'm not surprised that others are experiencing that as well.

On the more general topic of discussing players, and addressing all posters/readers on here, I think analysis of stats, tactics, performances, etc is quite appropriate on a sports discussion site.

I'd contrast that with overly effusive praise, sometimes bordering (at least for this reader) on the creepy... just as is overly aggressive critique of a player's performances, particularly their motivations, 'effort', etc...emphasis on 'overly aggressive'...Expressing a view, with substance to support, is one thing, but grinding incessantly isn't helpful to discourse, much less a sense of community.

And I quite agree that some basic decency and sensitivity when discussing youth, HS or college players, young women or men, is appropriate. I feel the same way in the stands of a game when some boorish 'fan' is criticizing a player, saying really nasty things...I frequently tap them on the shoulder and point out that the player may have a parent or grandparent or sibling within earshot. Some don't care, but most decent folks realize they'd been overboard and reel it in.

I don't know about "growing the game" as a primary objective, but certainly one of the things that many of us 'old-timers' have appreciated about the sport has been the sense of community that we have enjoyed as players, coaches, parents, etc...I'd certainly hope that will be the case for future generations, with continued growth in the number of participants here in the US and around the world enjoying the community as well. Emphasizing the positives of that community can be helpful...just as challenging the impulses and actions that threaten that sense of community is important too. Both can be important; they're not mutually exclusive, IMO.
OuttaNowhereWregget

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:11 pm ONW, I thought your promise to stick within your own thread, a self-imposed discipline, was a quite good idea...
MDlaxfan--apparently you missed this:
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:39 am
Re: Clearing up a Misconception Once and For All

Some of you are laboring under the misapprehension that I was consigned to my own thread and was henceforth banished from the rest of the WD1 boards—either by my own will or the will of Matnum P.I. and admin. Allow me to disabuse you of that notion. The whole reason for me choosing to start my own thread was because some folks were getting fed up with my incessant and/or excessive posts. It was suggested that I have my own topic where I would be free to post to my hearts every whim and desire as often as I pleased. I chose to do that—but I never promised to post on my own thread exclusively, nor was I told to stay within the confines of my own thread by Matnum P.I. or admin.

You can trace the etymology here: https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383586#p383586

And examine my statement regarding my thread here: https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383750#p383750

So now that the matter has been thoroughly addressed and clarified, I trust there will no longer be any confusion about where I choose to post. I enjoy all the rights and privileges of the rest of the (as of this posting) 4178 members of FanLax.

I'm also not surprised that you have your blinders on when addressing me about posts causing rancor. Obviously your selective reading habits here handicap your ability to be fair or objective.
sanelaxparent

Post by sanelaxparent »

How did the Womens d1 lacrosse forum devolve into men arguing with the other about who slighted the other first or more grievously?
OuttaNowhereWregget

sanelaxparent wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:03 pm How did the Womens d1 lacrosse forum devolve into men arguing with the other about who slighted the other first or more grievously?
Well said.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nope, not tired, got plenty left in the tank. Continue with your whining and unapologetic justifications for your incessant and/or excessive posts (your words...and I'd add obnoxious), and I'll probably have enough energy to respond.
MDlax is right on the money, your very own thread was a good idea (and for all the reasons he listed), you thought it was too....still is.
OuttaNowhereWregget

njbill wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:53 am Do you think Jenner “quit” in those two games?
Just finished re-watching the Notre Dame/Duke game. No, it is not my impression that Maddie Jenner quit. She seemed to play a consistent game throughout. She got 3 scoring chances and nailed one going strong and confident to cage. On the draw--she didn't win her usual allotment but I didn't get quit from her demeanor, body language or effort level.

As to the prospect of me watching the replay of Maryland blowing out Duke?

0:02 clip
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:41 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:11 pm ONW, I thought your promise to stick within your own thread, a self-imposed discipline, was a quite good idea...
MDlaxfan--apparently you missed this:
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:39 am
Re: Clearing up a Misconception Once and For All

Some of you are laboring under the misapprehension that I was consigned to my own thread and was henceforth banished from the rest of the WD1 boards—either by my own will or the will of Matnum P.I. and admin. Allow me to disabuse you of that notion. The whole reason for me choosing to start my own thread was because some folks were getting fed up with my incessant and/or excessive posts. It was suggested that I have my own topic where I would be free to post to my hearts every whim and desire as often as I pleased. I chose to do that—but I never promised to post on my own thread exclusively, nor was I told to stay within the confines of my own thread by Matnum P.I. or admin.

I'm also not surprised that you have your blinders on when addressing me about posts causing rancor. Obviously your selective reading habits here handicap your ability to be fair or objective.
ohh golly, that looks like a personal attack... ;)

seriously, I'd read your explanation above, as well as your other long posts back and forth (I'm verbose at times too)...that's exactly what I was responding to.

Your self-imposed discipline was working quite well, IMO, you were posting aplenty, and rancor, if any, was getting limited to a single thread, which folks were free to participate in or not.

Rest of the threads were free of it.

You've apparently decided you just couldn't stand not having more arguments with people?
OuttaNowhereWregget

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:57 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:41 pm I'm also not surprised that you have your blinders on when addressing me about posts causing rancor. Obviously your selective reading habits here handicap your ability to be fair or objective.
rancor, if any, was getting limited to a single thread, which folks were free to participate in or not.

Okay--let me try to put it another way. You are arriving at presumptuous, insubstantial conclusions based on incomplete information and meager research.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:16 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:57 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:41 pm I'm also not surprised that you have your blinders on when addressing me about posts causing rancor. Obviously your selective reading habits here handicap your ability to be fair or objective.
rancor, if any, was getting limited to a single thread, which folks were free to participate in or not.

Okay--let me try to put it another way. You are arriving at presumptuous, insubstantial conclusions based on incomplete information and meager research.

And you are ignoring, or pretending to ignore, what I wrote and making incorrect judgments based on that ignorance.

Go ahead and post another gif...it's so persuasive.
OuttaNowhereWregget

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:22 pm And you are ignoring, or pretending to ignore, what I wrote and making incorrect judgments based on that ignorance.
Go ahead and post another gif...it's so persuasive.
Whatever, dude. I think there's a new post on the Politics board. Maybe you should go check it out.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”