2022 Midterms

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: 2022 Midterms

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:32 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:46 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:27 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:56 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:53 am
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:38 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:23 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:00 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:47 pm ... I think the only thing cell traffic data shows is that a particular cell phone was located within the cell at a certain time. Cells are not necessarily small areas.
SIDEBAR: ...just open your Apple or Google Maps on your smart phone (unless you have the jitterburg ;) )and it'll pinpoint you within yards of your current location.
GPS
You might well have microcells inside the capitol complex in order that all locations inside have signals. That would allow a better location. Also, while you might be talking to a single tower at a time with a phone, the communication process is always trying to find out which cell tower has the best signal, so you can use some of that data if saved to get a somewhat more precise location - but not down necessarily to within yards...
... I just did YA's experiment. My Google Maps doesn't pin point me at all. I have my GPS turned off at all times by default. I am currently sitting out in horse country with the nearest cell tower 2 miles away. When I start Google Maps it centers wherever the APP was last centered.
Yeah I’ll take the tinfoil hat when it comes to decision makers in Silicon Valley and only have location services on when I absolutely require it. Degenerates like me need to stay off the grid.
... same here. I don't use Google Maps for driving directions either. Have a specialty APP that turns GPS on when it starts and off when it exits. The maps don't download in realtime, they are stored on disk card. I like having local control. Phone OS is Android that is open source. Bluetooth off by default, same for WiFi.
jhu72 - good for you to be that disciplined about your technology, just understand that it is even more complex than what is in your control. Your phone has a MAC address and anytime it is powered on ( and as Snwoden said....who knows if its even 'really' off) it is pinging a tower(s).

This is worth a watch, there are plenty more technical videos out there, but this this gives a quick overview

... My above precautions are designed to thwart any run of the mill / common techno thief. When you are out and about. It also has the advantage of not needing a cell phone connection for your mapping application to work when you are outside of cell range (large swaths of West Virginia). Also saves massive amount of battery power.

When on the run from authorities the phone is trashed, buy a burner and keep it in a shielded bag. Use it no more than a few times, trash it and buy a new burner :)
"Use it no more than a few times"

Once, actually, if you are calling any number you've called before. Machine learning is really, really good at "cracking" these associative puzzles.

Better yet would be to borrow someone's phone for incidental calls, i.e. "my battery just died, could a use your phone to make a quick call?"

Oh, and don't trash your registered tracking device. Just leave it somewhere and have someone use it muddy the waters. And that "hockey puck" you carry in your car to pay tolls? Don't take that. Steal some license plates, the plate readers are everywhere (those odd looking things on most municipal vehicles, including but not limited to LEOs -- ain't public private partnership grand) gathering the data for commercial data aggregators. Or don't drive. And don't use your debit or credit cards.

Here's a little challenge: travel more than 100 miles and stay for more than one week without leaving any "tracks". I'd be curious how many people on the AT (Appalachian Trail) or national or state parks are hiding out. Plausible excuse for living "off the grid" for an extended period.

Remember this case?

"July and August 2018
A body is found: Two men hiking in Big Cypress on July 23 find the body in a tent at Nobles Campsite, about 5 miles north of Interstate 75's mile marker 63.

Detectives find hiking gear, two notebooks and about $3,640 in his tent. He did not have a cellphone, credit cards or any form of identification."

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/l ... 653590002/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:05 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:07 pm Don't know if the Supremes could hold a candle to Rayful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayful_Edmond

He moved some weight...

Edmond was alleged to have moved large amounts of cocaine. In an indictment involving two of Edmond's associates, it was said that they bought between 1,000 and 2,000 kilos per week in 1992 from the Trujillo-Blanco brothers, who were associated with the Medellin cartel, and sold the drugs to Washington area wholesalers."

The flower of the vaunted American entrepreneurial spirit...

Now,if he were named Kennedy...
This ain’t the guy who ran SE DC through both sides of the Anacostia in the 80s who was close with Sugar Rays wife is it? I met an old head down by eastern market in the early 2000s who told me stories about this major dealer. Apparently some
Cop made a comment to sugar rays wife she was friends with this street leader at the time in the city who had a teenager walk up in broad daylight on the street and shoot the cop in the head. Guess shortly before the DC jails were taken over by the feds because a corrections officer at the jail was set on fire. Heard a few DC stories when I lived there which had me wondering what the heck was going on in that town.
Yes. When DC stood for "Dodge City"...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:31 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:07 pm Don't know if the Supremes could hold a candle to Rayful.

He moved some weight...

Edmond was alleged to have moved large amounts of cocaine. In an indictment involving two of Edmond's associates, it was said that they bought between 1,000 and 2,000 kilos per week in 1992 from the Trujillo-Blanco brothers, who were associated with the Medellin cartel, and sold the drugs to Washington area wholesalers."

This ain’t the guy who ran SE DC through both sides of the Anacostia in the 80s who was close with Sugar Rays wife is it? I met an old head down by eastern market in the early 2000s who told me stories about this major dealer. Apparently some
Cop made a comment to sugar rays wife she was friends with this street leader at the time in the city who had a teenager walk up in broad daylight on the street and shoot the cop in the head. Guess shortly before the DC jails were taken over by the feds because a corrections officer at the jail was set on fire. Heard a few DC stories when I lived there which had me wondering what the heck was going on in that town.
https://andscape.com/features/behind-jo ... dmond-iii/

The next day, as I was watching my team play pickup in McDonough, the door opened and Rayful walked into the gym. He had three guys with him: Bootney; Melvin Middleton, a good basketball player and Bootney’s teammate at Spingarn; and another young man who ran the streets with Rayful. My players were shocked — you never saw so many airballs in your life. They already knew I had caught up with their Rayful activities, but his arrival sent a message that I was now one step ahead of them. Oh, y’all thought it was fun and games when Rayful was in your dorm? Let’s see how you like it when I bring him to the gym. One of our coaches took the visitors upstairs and walked Rayful through the unmarked door into the basketball suite. I walked him into a private room and shut the door behind us. He and I were going to talk alone.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:36 pm

He moved some weight...

The next day, as I was watching my team play pickup in McDonough, the door opened and Rayful walked into the gym. He had three guys with him: Bootney; Melvin Middleton, a good basketball player and Bootney’s teammate at Spingarn; and another young man who ran the streets with Rayful. My players were shocked — you never saw so many airballs in your life. They already knew I had caught up with their Rayful activities, but his arrival sent a message that I was now one step ahead of them. Oh, y’all thought it was fun and games when Rayful was in your dorm? Let’s see how you like it when I bring him to the gym. One of our coaches took the visitors upstairs and walked Rayful through the unmarked door into the basketball suite. I walked him into a private room and shut the door behind us. He and I were going to talk alone.
Respect is a two-way street.

"I had a level of respect for Rayful, too. I didn’t respect or condone selling drugs, and I was probably a bit naïve about the extent of his activities when we first met. I knew he ran the city, but I didn’t realize his operation extended up and down the whole East Coast. Still, I didn’t look down on him as a human being. I didn’t want to judge him, and I still don’t. As a Black kid growing up in his neighborhood, his opportunities were limited, which inevitably affected the choices he made."

Too bad he didn't have other choices. This is what CRT is a study of: the waste of human capital due to ingrained, codified racism.

The US needs all hands on deck. All hands, regardless of "color" or background.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:53 pm

He moved some weight...

"I had a level of respect for Rayful, too. I didn’t respect or condone selling drugs, and I was probably a bit naïve about the extent of his activities when we first met. I knew he ran the city, but I didn’t realize his operation extended up and down the whole East Coast. Still, I didn’t look down on him as a human being. I didn’t want to judge him, and I still don’t. As a Black kid growing up in his neighborhood, his opportunities were limited, which inevitably affected the choices he made."

Too bad he didn't have other choices. This is what CRT is a study of: the waste of human capital due to ingrained, codified racism.

I have said for years that the country is being sub optimized. We could be so much further ahead.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Uh oh, enter Gloria the yeast infection.
Still agreeing with Al and Jemele.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3d84724dbc
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:29 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:32 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:46 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:27 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:56 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:53 am
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:38 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:23 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:00 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:47 pm ... I think the only thing cell traffic data shows is that a particular cell phone was located within the cell at a certain time. Cells are not necessarily small areas.
SIDEBAR: ...just open your Apple or Google Maps on your smart phone (unless you have the jitterburg ;) )and it'll pinpoint you within yards of your current location.
GPS
You might well have microcells inside the capitol complex in order that all locations inside have signals. That would allow a better location. Also, while you might be talking to a single tower at a time with a phone, the communication process is always trying to find out which cell tower has the best signal, so you can use some of that data if saved to get a somewhat more precise location - but not down necessarily to within yards...
... I just did YA's experiment. My Google Maps doesn't pin point me at all. I have my GPS turned off at all times by default. I am currently sitting out in horse country with the nearest cell tower 2 miles away. When I start Google Maps it centers wherever the APP was last centered.
Yeah I’ll take the tinfoil hat when it comes to decision makers in Silicon Valley and only have location services on when I absolutely require it. Degenerates like me need to stay off the grid.
... same here. I don't use Google Maps for driving directions either. Have a specialty APP that turns GPS on when it starts and off when it exits. The maps don't download in realtime, they are stored on disk card. I like having local control. Phone OS is Android that is open source. Bluetooth off by default, same for WiFi.
jhu72 - good for you to be that disciplined about your technology, just understand that it is even more complex than what is in your control. Your phone has a MAC address and anytime it is powered on ( and as Snwoden said....who knows if its even 'really' off) it is pinging a tower(s).

This is worth a watch, there are plenty more technical videos out there, but this this gives a quick overview

... My above precautions are designed to thwart any run of the mill / common techno thief. When you are out and about. It also has the advantage of not needing a cell phone connection for your mapping application to work when you are outside of cell range (large swaths of West Virginia). Also saves massive amount of battery power.

When on the run from authorities the phone is trashed, buy a burner and keep it in a shielded bag. Use it no more than a few times, trash it and buy a new burner :)
"Use it no more than a few times"

Once, actually, if you are calling any number you've called before. Machine learning is really, really good at "cracking" these associative puzzles.

Better yet would be to borrow someone's phone for incidental calls, i.e. "my battery just died, could a use your phone to make a quick call?"

Oh, and don't trash your registered tracking device. Just leave it somewhere and have someone use it muddy the waters. And that "hockey puck" you carry in your car to pay tolls? Don't take that. Steal some license plates, the plate readers are everywhere (those odd looking things on most municipal vehicles, including but not limited to LEOs -- ain't public private partnership grand) gathering the data for commercial data aggregators. Or don't drive. And don't use your debit or credit cards.

Here's a little challenge: travel more than 100 miles and stay for more than one week without leaving any "tracks". I'd be curious how many people on the AT (Appalachian Trail) or national or state parks are hiding out. Plausible excuse for living "off the grid" for an extended period.

Remember this case?

"July and August 2018
A body is found: Two men hiking in Big Cypress on July 23 find the body in a tent at Nobles Campsite, about 5 miles north of Interstate 75's mile marker 63.

Detectives find hiking gear, two notebooks and about $3,640 in his tent. He did not have a cellphone, credit cards or any form of identification."

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/l ... 653590002/
DUDE, STF. Dont let cats in on my secret move!
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:53 pm

He moved some weight...

There's talent in every zip code.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:06 pm Uh oh, enter Gloria the yeast infection.
Still agreeing with Al and Jemele.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 3d84724dbc
Yeast infections go away....
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: In what world do they think that this won't lead to lost Republican votes. By all means, keep playing these stupid games.

Election denying is now a Republican sport. Like golf, or paddle ball. F'ing idiots.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I don't have the link but Joe Bidens dart board made an interesting observation in her daily presser.

When axed a question about voter supression in Georgia relating to record early voter turnout... this is not a line out of a SNL skit... Voter supression is directly correlated to the impressive number of increased voting... :?: :?: :?: The news makes more sense if you read it real slow as was said by Dave Ross...
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:47 pm I don't have the link but Joe Bidens dart board made an interesting observation in her daily presser.

When axed a question about voter supression in Georgia relating to record early voter turnout... this is not a line out of a SNL skit... Voter supression is directly correlated to the impressive number of increased voting... :?: :?: :?: The news makes more sense if you read it real slow as was said by Dave Ross...
KJP is a bad spokesperson on this issue, given her over the top hyperbole in 2018.

That said, it is correct that voter suppression efforts (targeted at some voters) can be happening while record turnout (of other voters) overwhelms such efforts in the total count.

There may well be voters who have had to navigate unnecessarily difficult steps in order to vote, some even so discouraged that they don't vote, while at the same time many other voters have an easier time and/or feel so adamantly about the election that they overcome obstacles.

The point of voter suppression isn't to suppress the total turnout, just to make it harder for the opposing side to vote than one's own...in the hope that the differential matters enough when the vote is close.

Right now, though, if the Dems do well, and turnout is strong in the purportedly negatively targeted communities, then I'd say that was because they felt SO strongly and were SO well organized in the turnout effort that it beat the suppression efforts. Doesn't mean that there weren't suppression efforts.

That said, Georgia's voter suppression efforts were way less than in some other states.

Would that be the case if Abrams et al hadn't put a big spotlight on the issue? We'll never know.
(But the Kemp and Raffensberger rejection of the election denial nut jobs suggest they're not in the worst camp).

We do know that some other states are much worse.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Meant to toss this up earlier in the day

Extremist groups are going local to disrupt the midterms

Jennifer A. Kingson
As Election Day draws near, mayors and police chiefs across the country are getting a new warning: Extremists have jettisoned their nationwide election intimidation strategy in favor of local efforts focused on neighborhood ballot boxes.

Why it matters: Groups such as the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are looking to sway the upcoming midterms in favor of their preferred candidates by signing up as poll workers and drop-box watchers.

Driving the news: The U.S. Conference of Mayors held an event this week warning of decentralized election interference efforts targeting local voters, candidates and election workers.

"We've seen them dismantle some of their nationwide organizations," said Mary McCord, executive director of the Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection and a former Justice Department prosecutor.
"So the Proud Boys dismantle nationally in favor of state chapters — the Three Percenters did the same," she told the mayors.
The change began after the 2020 election and grew more pronounced after the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol attack.
State of play: "We're seeing similar types of threats today" as in the 2020 elections, McCord said — but now the attacks are coming from a "very ground-up, localized effort."

For example: In 50 out of 67 Pennsylvania counties, election chiefs have left because of threats, harassment and intimidation against them and their families, McCord said.
"We've seen a GOP candidate in Idaho have an effigy hung in his yard," she said. "We've seen a Democratic candidate in eastern Washington be shot with a BB gun while putting up signs."
"These are very localized efforts. They're very threatening, and they continue to grow."
What extremists are saying: "Focus on county over country. Capture your local county, then several of them, then maybe your state," McCord said, quoting from a post on right-wing social network Gab.

In one tactic, extremists are signing up as poll watchers and workers, trying to use legitimate means to infiltrate and disrupt elections.

A Proud Boy who worked at the polls in Miami in an August primary exhorted group members to do the same during the midterms, telling them: "We need to be at every polling station this November and have eyes and truth-telling patriots monitoring on the ground," McCord said.
"Some of the responses were, 'It's time for mortal combat,'" she said. "That's the kind of rhetoric around some of the poll-watching activity."
In one high-profile voter intimidation episode, armed vigilantes in tactical gear were seen watching over a Mesa, Arizona, mail-in ballot drop box.
Also girding for action: The "Constitutional Sheriffs" movement, a fringe group that believes sheriffs hold supreme legal power and can exercise it during elections.

One tactic that proved effective in 2020: Public officials issuing strong statements about how vigorously they would prosecute voter intimidation or harassment, McCord said.

Part of the message should be that "armed activity around the polls that is intimidating won't be tolerated."
911 dispatchers should be told to prioritize calls about problems at the polls and send officers promptly, said Charles Ramsey, a former police chief in Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia, and currently an adviser to the U.S. Conference of Mayors.
Police chiefs need to "make it very clear to our personnel that their particular political viewpoints do not matter," Ramsey said. "They have a job to do, and they're going to be expected to be held accountable for doing that job and doing it properly."
Backdrop: Election offices are installing bulletproof glass, bulking up on security and conducting active-shooter trainings.

Rising threats are prompting a shortage of election workers — which extremists could use to their advantage.
The bottom line: Municipal and county leaders have a heavy responsibility to safeguard the upcoming midterms — which could serve as a dress rehearsal for the 2024 presidential election.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

No surprise there is no chatter on this thread about the Debate Debacles by Democrats Wednesday night. Why so quiet? Is it because Democrats are doomed on 11/8?

Fetterman was utterly destroyed by Dr. Oz. Like completely obliterated. It was so bad, Fetterman makes Biden look like a Rhodes Scholar! An exit poll by a local news station showed Oz won the debate 83% to 17%. This has to be the biggest failure of a debate that I can remember, and I remember how bad Biden was vs Trump. There is no way anyone with a functional brain can vote for this clown. No surprise he is a Democrat. He should step down from the race. He is obviously is not physically able to perform the duties of a sitting US Senator. He also wants to put convicted murderers back on the streets. Has he not seen what Philly looks like lately? Polls and betting markets are showing Oz pulling ahead of this giant oooof and I foresee a win for Oz.

Hochul vs Zeldin: By all accounts, Zeldin won the debate and hopefully the governors race. Hochul is so out of touch with the voters in NY. They are worried about the skyrocketing crime and horrid state of a Democrat led economy. NY should never be this close given the braindead liberal zombies in NYC and the bustling (more like dying) upstate cities. Yet she kept harping about abortion. Killing babies is sadly and satanically legal in the state and is not a major issue in the state. She will lose. Zeldin is the right choice for NY.

Kari Lake is up big on Katie Hobbs in AZ. Why is she so afraid to debate? Hobbs is a laughingstock.

Republicans will easily take the House, likely take the Senate and win many governors races, just a few weeks ago was thought to be impossible.

That of course unless the fix is in like it was in 2020. Good riddance to such a horrid political party.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:05 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:47 pm I don't have the link but Joe Bidens dart board made an interesting observation in her daily presser.

KJP is a bad spokesperson on this issue, given her over the top hyperbole in 2018.

That said, it is correct that voter suppression efforts (targeted at some voters) can be happening while record turnout (of other voters) overwhelms such efforts in the total count.

There may well be voters who have had to navigate unnecessarily difficult steps in order to vote, some even so discouraged that they don't vote, while at the same time many other voters have an easier time and/or feel so adamantly about the election that they overcome obstacles.

The point of voter suppression isn't to suppress the total turnout, just to make it harder for the opposing side to vote than one's own...in the hope that the differential matters enough when the vote is close.

Right now, though, if the Dems do well, and turnout is strong in the purportedly negatively targeted communities, then I'd say that was because they felt SO strongly and were SO well organized in the turnout effort that it beat the suppression efforts. Doesn't mean that there weren't suppression efforts.

That said, Georgia's voter suppression efforts were way less than in some other states.

Would that be the case if Abrams et al hadn't put a big spotlight on the issue? We'll never know.
(But the Kemp and Raffensberger rejection of the election denial nut jobs suggest they're not in the worst camp).

You make some good points
It is a painful process for any dartboard to try and explain. No matter how you parse it trying to explain record early voter turnout when the party was
whining about voter suppression takes some fancy footwork. I give you props for attempting to rationalize it. In the end as I have said all along the people of Georgia will decide. On a side note Mr Walkers opponent is not exactly the most upstanding person in the world. A legit argument could be made that neither individual is qualified to represent the state of Georgia.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Raffensberger is a solid guy. Have surveyed friends who’ve WNY or know him personally that I think highly of their character, both more right and left of he and I, and they all hold him in solid regard as a politician and person. Sounds like a guy you’d like even if you didn’t always agree with him.

Kemp I have trust to keep human decency in his actions generally but is a political creature who will get close to the line from time to time.
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

.... gotta take my hat off to the Sheriff of Maricopa County and Ohio's Secretary of State (a republican). Sure there will be others by the time this is over.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Bandito wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:24 pm No surprise there is no chatter on this thread about the Debate Debacles by Democrats Wednesday night. Why so quiet? Is it because Democrats are doomed on 11/8?

Fetterman was utterly destroyed by Dr. Oz. Like completely obliterated. It was so bad, Fetterman makes Biden look like a Rhodes Scholar! An exit poll by a local news station showed Oz won the debate 83% to 17%. This has to be the biggest failure of a debate that I can remember, and I remember how bad Biden was vs Trump. There is no way anyone with a functional brain can vote for this clown. No surprise he is a Democrat. He should step down from the race. He is obviously is not physically able to perform the duties of a sitting US Senator. He also wants to put convicted murderers back on the streets. Has he not seen what Philly looks like lately? Polls and betting markets are showing Oz pulling ahead of this giant oooof and I foresee a win for Oz.

Hochul vs Zeldin: By all accounts, Zeldin won the debate and hopefully the governors race. Hochul is so out of touch with the voters in NY. They are worried about the skyrocketing crime and horrid state of a Democrat led economy. NY should never be this close given the braindead liberal zombies in NYC and the bustling (more like dying) upstate cities. Yet she kept harping about abortion. Killing babies is sadly and satanically legal in the state and is not a major issue in the state. She will lose. Zeldin is the right choice for NY.

Kari Lake is up big on Katie Hobbs in AZ. Why is she so afraid to debate? Hobbs is a laughingstock.

Republicans will easily take the House, likely take the Senate and win many governors races, just a few weeks ago was thought to be impossible.

That of course unless the fix is in like it was in 2020. Good riddance to such a horrid political party.
Fettermans performance was beyond terrible. I read something awhile ago that the D game plan was if Fetterman won he would step down and allow the governor to name a new senator. I think that would be a prudent move. By all accounts Fetterman lost any chance of winning last night.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”