Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
dislaxxic

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by dislaxxic »

ROD ROSENSTEIN DIDN’T EVEN CLEAR TRUMP ON ALL THE TOPICS HE HIRED MUELLER TO INVESTIGATE

"As I have noted, the William Barr memo everyone is reading to clear Trump and his flunkies of a conspiracy with Russia actually only clears the Trump campaign and those associated with it of conspiring or coordinating with the Russian government in its efforts to hack into computers and disseminate emails for purposes of influencing the election. The exoneration doesn’t even extend to coordinating with WikiLeaks, as Roger Stone is alleged to have done (though that, by itself, is not a crime).

More significantly, it is silent about whether Trump and his flunkies conspired with Russia in a quid pro quo trading election assistance and a real estate deal for policy considerations, the very same kind of election year shenanigans Barr has covered up once before with Iran-Contra.

And that’s important, because it means Barr and Rod Rosenstein haven’t even cleared Trump of what Rosenstein hired Mueller to investigate."

...and when it gets out that this is the same kind of coverup that Barr participated in during Iran-Contra, the Fit Will Really Hit The Shan...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 pm So fire up the impeachment hearings in the House Judiciary Committee for obstruction of justice.
Bring it on. See how it works out. Drag it on through the 2020 elections.
I see you got the WH memo. Once we see the Mueller report, we will likely see (1) extensive collusive and very damaging behavior by Trump relating to Russia that didn't squarely fit into a prosecutable crime that could meet a criminal burden but came awfully close, and (2) obstruction out the poo hole. Of course, it will be a while before we see it. Barr has granted a summary judgment on collusion (or whatever you want to call it -- let's call it the Trump - Putin Reach Around), but it doesn't work that way. Reach Around and Obstruction are both still alive and well, Anatoly.

C'mon, Randy, chant it with me: " Withhold that Report! Withhold that Report!" Sounds American as apple pie. Gives me chills, like when Armstrong landed on the moon. Na Zdorovie!
old salt

Post by old salt »

Ha Ha. Chips. No need to be a sore loser (again).
i don't want Barr to withold the report. I want to read all the details.
I look forward to the TDS hysterics continuing to dig their hole.

Among other things, I want to find out who hired Halper to make a run on Papadop & Carter Page, then who sat on his exculpatory findings rather than include them in the FISA filing. I want to find out what Flynn did that prompted his prosecutors to work so hard to prevent jail time for him.
Whatever it was, it didn't bring down Trump, or his family, or his palace guard, like we were promised.

Mueller had at his disposal the entire investigative & surveillance capabilities of the US govt & our allies. Yet after now 3 yrs of surveillance & spying, he could find no evidence of espionage or conspiracy with Russia. He had intel so refined he could id the work station of each Russian he indicted. But he couldn't find a communication link with Trump ?

Schiff, Blumenthal & Associates now want to cherry pick the evidence to keep their conspiracy theories alive, so they can stay on tv & herd the TDS zombies into the 2020 voting booths. Keep the freak parade on the march.

Now Brennan tells us he must have been misinformed. .:lol:. He was Obama's friggin' CIA Director throughout the whole Russian election meddling. Yet he shopped the dossier to anyone in the govt or MSM who'd listen. ...& he was misinformed ? MSNBC should demand their money back.

Thanks for the laughs Comrade Chips -- this Cold War stuff is great. Trump's keeping the Abrams Tank assembly line in Ohio going. The F-15 & F-18 production lines in StlL now stay alive. I just bought BA, on the 737 MAX crash dip.

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming...& they'll bring us another Stanley Cup.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

TDS zombies... What a perfect metaphor for the jackwagons on this forum... :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Barr collapses the Walsh investigation or Iran Contra and was brought in to do just what he did. Try to cover up the thousands of pages of evidence and the 800 psge summary, Neither of which he could have read and comprehended in the time he took. The response was planned and coordinated. Declaring total exoneration inssex on cherry picking the AG summary does a disservice to the report and the country
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Fishing with democrats, and the hook is already set, they are just dragging you along against the current to tire you out before easily reeling you in.

Maybe when we read it, we'll learn how corrupt the BHO FBI, CIA, DoS, and FISA Court was, and really do damage to our country......that'll be swell Mr. Wilson Time to let it go.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

The Five Stages of Grief

DENIAL Denial is the first of the five stages of grief. It helps us to survive the loss. In this stage, the world becomes meaningless and overwhelming. Life makes no sense. We are in a state of shock and denial. We go numb. We wonder how we can go on, if we can go on, why we should go on.

ANGER Anger is a necessary stage of the healing process. Be willing to feel your anger, even though it may seem endless. The more you truly feel it, the more it will begin to dissipate and the more you will heal. There are many other emotions under the anger and you will get to them in time, but anger is the emotion we are most used to managing. The truth is that anger has no limits.

BARGAINING After a loss, bargaining may take the form of a temporary truce. We become lost in a maze of “If only…” or “What if…” statements. We want life returned to what is was.

DEPRESSION After bargaining, our attention moves squarely into the present. Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we ever imagined. This depressive stage feels as though it will last forever.

ACCEPTANCE Acceptance is often confused with the notion of being “all right” or “OK” with what has happened.

I suppose if the shoe was on the other foot, and HRH HRC had become our despised-in-chief, I too would have gone through these stages. You boys will be ok, just give it time.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

So it was Lindsey that urged John McCain to give the dossier to the FBI. Interesting.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:07 am TDS zombies... What a perfect metaphor for the jackwagons on this forum... :D
It's almost as bad as the Hillary email and "lock her up" zombies.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:21 am
Fishing with democrats, and the hook is already set, they are just dragging you along against the current to tire you out before easily reeling you in.

Maybe when we read it, we'll learn how corrupt the BHO FBI, CIA, DoS, and FISA Court was, and really do damage to our country......that'll be swell Mr. Wilson Time to let it go.
Perfect! Let's release it and read it so we can lock up all the Dem's and the Deep State. Trump said he wants it released. It will be total exoneration and total vindication!
tech37

Post by tech37 »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:50 am Ha Ha. Chips. No need to be a sore loser (again).
i don't want Barr to withold the report. I want to read all the details.
I look forward to the TDS hysterics continuing to dig their hole.

Among other things, I want to find out who hired Halper to make a run on Papadop & Carter Page, then who sat on his exculpatory findings rather than include them in the FISA filing. I want to find out what Flynn did that prompted his prosecutors to work so hard to prevent jail time for him.
Whatever it was, it didn't bring down Trump, or his family, or his palace guard, like we were promised.

Mueller had at his disposal the entire investigative & surveillance capabilities of the US govt & our allies. Yet after now 3 yrs of surveillance & spying, he could find no evidence of espionage or conspiracy with Russia. He had intel so refined he could id the work station of each Russian he indicted. But he couldn't find a communication link with Trump ?

Schiff, Blumenthal & Associates now want to cherry pick the evidence to keep their conspiracy theories alive, so they can stay on tv & herd the TDS zombies into the 2020 voting booths. Keep the freak parade on the march.

Now Brennan tells us he must have been misinformed. .:lol:. He was Obama's friggin' CIA Director throughout the whole Russian election meddling. Yet he shopped the dossier to anyone in the govt or MSM who'd listen. ...& he was misinformed ? MSNBC should demand their money back.

Thanks for the laughs Comrade Chips -- this Cold War stuff is great. Trump's keeping the Abrams Tank assembly line in Ohio going. The F-15 & F-18 production lines in StlL now stay alive. I just bought BA, on the 737 MAX crash dip.

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming...& they'll bring us another Stanley Cup.
+1 :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:07 am TDS zombies... What a perfect metaphor for the jackwagons on this forum... :D
It's almost as bad as the Hillary email and "lock her up" zombies.
Except if those other zombies get their way they still may get the chance to lock her up. The anal exams may just move over to some new patients. The investigations will never end. The 24 hour news people could not be happier.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:shock:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:50 am Mueller had at his disposal the entire investigative & surveillance capabilities of the US govt & our allies. Yet after now 3 yrs of surveillance & spying, he could find no evidence of espionage or conspiracy with Russia. He had intel so refined he could id the work station of each Russian he indicted. But he couldn't find a communication link with Trump ?
"did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

That's all we got from Mueller on collusion. So you changed "did not establish" to "found no evidence." (And I have no idea where you got anything about espionage). Right there, a perfect example of how Barr's Saucy Summary has facilitated a whole bunch of really bad analysis and partisan spin (Randy, I will be charitable and assume yours is the intentional variety). I would be willing to bet that the next word after the above quote in Mueller's report is "However . . ." Any takers?
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:21 am Image

:shock:
Everything you posted is false. [Edited]
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

The stages overlap, they aren't clear cut, so there will be many that vacillate between the Denial and Anger stages of grief for quite a while. All the rest of us can do is try to be understanding and sympathetic to their pain.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
Chips O'Toole

Post by Chips O'Toole »

frmanfan wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm The stages overlap, they aren't clear cut, so there will be many that vacillate between the Denial and Anger stages of grief for quite a while. All the rest of us can do is try to be understanding and sympathetic to their pain.
Ok, that's pretty funny/true.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Let's see the report. So that the voters can decide.

Seems like the right way to settle things.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I Barr is lying in his memo, would Mueller not speak up and say something? I can not imagine Mueller would not want to clear his name of falsehoods, especially if he has documented such things in his 2 year investigation.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
smoova

Post by smoova »

ggait wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 pm Let's see the report. So that the voters can decide.

Seems like the right way to settle things.
Never going to happen: "national security"

Return to “POLITICS”