All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

NattyBohChamps04

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:33 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:10 am
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 ameffective or not isn't the vernacular. and any other non rcts don't really count unless it's masks.
Does the large scale, peer-reviewed rct on masks count?
nice, you found it. peer reviewed where?
By the expert peers of the various journals it was published in. That's how reputable journals work - they send them out for peer review before publishing.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 am not so weird seeing as how i used the word you wanted via google?

i'm not trying to be pedantic. as an example, that ivercore study never used that word, it was "had no significant effect". and btb, part of that is because their initial calculations of hospitalizations the study would see was off.
because? it can be argued it was underpowered. and with young people. and other reasons. who says so? the ivercore study does.
and what was that ineffective actual number? a reduction of 35% in hospitalizations.

so it sounds like you are in agreement with me. we need those higher powered trials stat. in the meantime, agree i hope we can find something in the meantime.
We generally only move forward with additional trials if something shows promise. It's not worth spending resources when there are other tons of other things out there to test. Ivermectin is highly politicized, so it's getting a lot more attention and testing than it would have otherwise.

It's nice that we have been able to find a number of things that prevent and treat COVID until Ivermectin somehow becomes effective. Maybe we'll finally get it under control once Ivermectin is found to be effective.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bart wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:01 am
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:52 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:17 am
:lol: :lol: Heads are going to explode if the find a positive outcome.
Not really. It would be one positive outcome and a lot of ineffective outcomes. Which would just mean more studies are needed.

If it's yet another study showing it's not effective in the real world, will you accept it?
if your standard is "effective", there have been plenty of both. any (all?) rcts have been small, not noteworthy. so "low or very low certainty". effective or not isn't the vernacular. and any other non rcts don't really count unless it's masks.

i suspect this one won't be any different. so we'll accept it for what it is. maybe merck found some more pills to send out to principle.
Here is the latest: make of it what you will.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamain ... le/2789362
... it won't put an end to it. Some hillbilly on the internet who completed his education in the 8th grade will refute it. :roll: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:05 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 am not so weird seeing as how i used the word you wanted via google?

i'm not trying to be pedantic. as an example, that ivercore study never used that word, it was "had no significant effect". and btb, part of that is because their initial calculations of hospitalizations the study would see was off.
because? it can be argued it was underpowered. and with young people. and other reasons. who says so? the ivercore study does.
and what was that ineffective actual number? a reduction of 35% in hospitalizations.

so it sounds like you are in agreement with me. we need those higher powered trials stat. in the meantime, agree i hope we can find something in the meantime.
We generally only move forward with additional trials if something shows promise. It's not worth spending resources when there are other tons of other things out there to test. Ivermectin is highly politicized, so it's getting a lot more attention and testing than it would have otherwise.

It's nice that we have been able to find a number of things that prevent and treat COVID until Ivermectin somehow becomes effective. Maybe we'll finally get it under control once Ivermectin is found to be effective.
No more masks and Ivermectin and this thing is done. We should have been out of it Summer of 2021 if Old Joe and Fauci had listened. Soros and Gates probably have money tied up in masks and vaccines.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:02 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:33 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:10 am
wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:16 ameffective or not isn't the vernacular. and any other non rcts don't really count unless it's masks.
Does the large scale, peer-reviewed rct on masks count?
nice, you found it. peer reviewed where?
By the expert peers of the various journals it was published in. That's how reputable journals work - they send them out for peer review before publishing.
ok. we're going round and round here, i honestly don't know who's who in that world other than several of them, but let's go with it.

if we're talking about bangladesh, what came out of it:
- surgical masks effective
- cloth masks not effective

you're the mask czar. if and when you believe it's appropriate to be donning masks (indoors, high spread, whatever) what types of masks do you advise that the local/federal authorities require in any mandates they put out? and which ones do you tell them won't be effective to meet their ends?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:26 pm

No more masks and Ivermectin and this thing is done. We should have been out of it Summer of 2021 if Old Joe and Fauci had listened. Soros and Gates probably have money tied up in masks and vaccines.
you forgot respectively at the end of the last sentence.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:31 pm

My bad….and I forgot to add The Clinton Foundation.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:32 pm

And Hollywood and coastal elites.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I know that "Soros" is a proxy for the Elders of Zion, but we might as well name them outright.

Drinking blood too. Mongrelization of the world...

https://www.justsecurity.org/72339/qano ... rebranded/
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:42 pm

And Maxine Waters
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:48 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:42 pm

And Maxine Waters
The real offender is the ghost of Sammy Davis Jr!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

"...sadly, Omicron is a vaccine...."

Why is Bill Gates "sad" that those infected....... blah blah blah......

Also, yes, Bill, wearing pants IS the same as a mask. Ignorants, like you, don't realize that you can wear nothing, in many places. Brattleboro, Vt. for one. yes bill....yes.

And finally.......Gates LOVES the way Australia handled covid.........

Anyone know about Justin's Trudea's WE charity disgusting scandal? Yup.......greasy covid contract, family......but Trump :roll: :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.pharmtech.com/view/ema-inve ... 9-vaccines

EMA Investigating Reports of Menstrual Irregularities with COVID-19 Vaccines
February 16, 2022
Pharmaceutical Technology Editors

he European Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Feb. 11, 2022 that its Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) is assessing reports of heavy menstrual bleeding and lack of menstruation associated with COVID-19 vaccines Comirnaty and Spikevax. Previous reports of period disorders were analyzed in the safety summary reports for COVID-19 vaccines approved in the European Union. It was concluded that evidence at the time did not support a causal link between the vaccines and menstrual disorders.

PRAC has requested an in-depth evaluation of available data from spontaneous reporting systems, clinical trials, and published literature after spontaneous reports of menstrual disorders with both vaccines. “At this stage, it is not yet clear whether there is a causal link between the COVID-19 vaccines and the reports o
f heavy periods or amenorrhea. There is also no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines affect fertility,” the agency stated in a press release.

There IS just so much we don't know about trumps fake "vaccine" and what it does to our reproductive system............take that back, we DO know that the CDC changed the meaning of "vaccine". gee......why :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 pm https://www.pharmtech.com/view/ema-inve ... 9-vaccines

February 16, 2022

he European Medicines Agency (EMA) announced on Feb. 11, 2022 that its Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) is assessing reports of heavy menstrual bleeding and lack of menstruation associated with COVID-19 vaccines Comirnaty and Spikevax. Previous reports of period disorders were analyzed in the safety summary reports for COVID-19 vaccines approved in the European Union. It was concluded that evidence at the time did not support a causal link between the vaccines and menstrual disorders.

PRAC has requested an in-depth evaluation of available data from spontaneous reporting systems, clinical trials, and published literature after spontaneous reports of menstrual disorders with both vaccines. “At this stage, it is not yet clear whether there is a causal link between the COVID-19 vaccines and the reports o
f heavy periods or amenorrhea. There is also no evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines affect fertility,” the agency stated in a press release.

There IS just so much we don't know about trumps fake "vaccine" and what it does to our reproductive system............take that back, we DO know that the CDC changed the meaning of "vaccine". gee......why :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
You don’t care about the HPV vaccine. Phony…..
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:03 pm https://www.pharmtech.com/view/ema-inve ... 9-vaccines

February 16, 2022

Hearing about more people going to the ENT with vertigo and air sickness ailments in the past year. Something to keep an eye on.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:34 pm

February 16, 2022

Hearing about more people going to the ENT with vertigo and air sickness ailments in the past year. Something to keep an eye on.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:24 pm

February 16, 2022

I do!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:34 pm

February 16, 2022

This is Europe......perhaps better adverse affects reporting ? ;) ;)

In other words, whose got the Tyson Buster Douglas fight on? Tough to keep an eye on something that doesnt exist. Why study something, it there are no problems ? What prompts USA studies :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:24 pm

February 16, 2022

I do!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjMXH5JQiY
Top 5

Return to “POLITICS”