Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
Peter Brown

Re: Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by Peter Brown »

Hello? Is anyone there?

(in my next life at Fanlax I should be a Forum sentencing reform advocate…the people want reductions in Forum sentences, I can feel it; Joe Mauer is terribly missed; we need good time reductions in sentences, maybe probationary conditions like cash bail or co-signers :!: )
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:46 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:57 am Everyone knows who Admin is.
Just like Laxpower, we have another owner-operator.
If I'm not mistaken, Laxpower had multiple moderators...

Yeah, each subscribed to the right wing hallucination agenda. Stray from that delusional path and your posts got deleted. Happened to me and other patriots all the time. So much better when there is honesty, integrity, and consistency in board moderation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:04 pm Hello? Is anyone there?

(in my next life at Fanlax I should be a Forum sentencing reform advocate…the people want reductions in Forum sentences, I can feel it; Joe Mauer is terribly missed; we need good time reductions in sentences, maybe probationary conditions like cash bail or co-signers :!: )
Look at the powers that be at Fan lax as Dean Wormer and you will always be on triple secret probation. ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Look at the powers that be at Fan lax as Dean Wormer and you will always be on triple secret probation. ;)

I had a good idea the other day mid-flight.

Twitter will give you an opportunity to remove a tweet in order to preserve your active status. I’m thinking Fanlax could have a similar tool of punishment, an opportunity to remove a post considered harmful, so us detainees could be released? I see so many posts that need refuting.

Kudos to you Cradle, and Tech, Kram, Old Salt, get to it, YA, and others for refusing to cave to cancel culture! 😂
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:02 pm

Twitter will give you an opportunity to remove a tweet in order to preserve your active status. I’m thinking Fanlax could have a similar tool of punishment, an opportunity to remove a post considered harmful, so us detainees could be released? I see so many posts that need refuting.

Kudos to you Cradle, and Tech, Kram, Old Salt, get to it, YA, and others for refusing to cave to cancel culture! 😂
Never once PB have i ever read a post of yours where you have ever spoken disrespectfully to anyone. Since the FLP ghouls that reside here could not deal with that, they had to invent a brand new category of stupid chit that offends them. Hence the FLP terminology of "trolling" was born. I hope you take every time out you have been given as a badge of honor. All the FLP cumquats on this forum always claim to be huge advocates for diversity and freedom of speech. You are the exception to their rule. If you can't beat em in the ring of verbal ideology, then just ban them. ;)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

:lol:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 am Never once PB have i ever read a post of yours where you have ever spoken disrespectfully to anyone...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 am

Never once PB have i ever read a post of yours where you have ever spoken disrespectfully to anyone. Since the FLP ghouls that reside here could not deal with that, they had to invent a brand new category of stupid chit that offends them. Hence the FLP terminology of "trolling" was born. I hope you take every time out you have been given as a badge of honor. All the FLP cumquats on this forum always claim to be huge advocates for diversity and freedom of speech. You are the exception to their rule. If you can't beat em in the ring of verbal ideology, then just ban them. ;)

I never have spoken disrespectfully to anyone here. Never would. The internet is toxic enough; fanlax always bemused me when certain posters lob personal insults but never get suspensions. Whereas I’m like the Joe Rogan of Fanlax, independent, insightful, rebellious, inquisitive, but always courteous; I don’t know, maybe Rogan will also get suspended if enough libs demand Biden shut down Spotify. :lol:

I was just seeing if we could come up with novel ideas to lessen penalties ‘round here. I’m not even sure what my penalty time was, but it feels longer than if I had been convicted of a violent crime. :lol:

Joe Mauer’s voice is missed; the guy brought fire to the debate. The people want him back.

You are holding down the fort well! I’ve come back to read the last week and I see the same suspects opposing you…that too is a badge of honor🐊!

Well, keep at it, you and all the good folks like YA, Kram, Get To It, Tech, and OS. You fellas fight an honorable daily battle here. Beer and crabs on me if I’m around the northeast for lax season! (Not sure if Biden’s inflation will price crabs out of reach, so I better check first :lol: )
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:10 am:lol:
I've been spoken to much more harshly by my fellow FLP friends on this forum. I don't recall those personal attacks and insults ever going to the level of you ever saying diddly Jack chit. Why is that my FLP liberal republican friend? Let me guess, for some magic reason you missed all of those posts. You remember a fellow poster telling me I was "stupid" You remember how just recently when I repeated those exact same words to another poster that management gave me a warning about " personal attacks" ;) Let me guess? You missed that exchange didn't you?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:52 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 am Never once PB have i ever read a post of yours where you have ever spoken disrespectfully to anyone...
Yes I am... The issue is I am not as easily offended as you are. I don't suffer from hypersensitivity.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:57 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:45 am

I never have spoken disrespectfully to anyone here. Never would. The internet is toxic enough; fanlax always bemused me when certain posters lob personal insults but never get suspensions. Whereas I’m like the Joe Rogan of Fanlax, independent, insightful, rebellious, inquisitive, but always courteous; I don’t know, maybe Rogan will also get suspended if enough libs demand Biden shut down Spotify. :lol:

I was just seeing if we could come up with novel ideas to lessen penalties ‘round here. I’m not even sure what my penalty time was, but it feels longer than if I had been convicted of a violent crime. :lol:

Joe Mauer’s voice is missed; the guy brought fire to the debate. The people want him back.

You are holding down the fort well! I’ve come back to read the last week and I see the same suspects opposing you…that too is a badge of honor🐊!

Well, keep at it, you and all the good folks like YA, Kram, Get To It, Tech, and OS. You fellas fight an honorable daily battle here. Beer and crabs on me if I’m around the northeast for lax season! (Not sure if Biden’s inflation will price crabs out of reach, so I better check first :lol: )
A pound and a half of King Crab legs were selling last week at Palmers Foods, a local fish monger and high end market for I chit you not.. 148 dollars. So yeah, unless your a white FLP wealthy old rich guy.. King Crab ain't on the menu. My wife and I did spend 20 dollars for frozen Calamari tubes to be stuffed. The same store also wanted 25 dollars for a frozen 2 quart container of tripe. I don't eat tripe but there was a time that the lining of a cows stomach was thrown out in the garbage dump where it belongs.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:18 am
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:52 am
Yes I am... The issue is I am not as easily offended as you are. I don't suffer from hypersensitivity.
Truer words have never been said, cradle...bravo for the self-awareness.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:11 am
I've been spoken to much more harshly by my fellow FLP friends on this forum. I don't recall those personal attacks and insults ever going to the level of you ever saying diddly Jack chit. Why is that my FLP liberal republican friend? Let me guess, for some magic reason you missed all of those posts. You remember a fellow poster telling me I was "stupid" You remember how just recently when I repeated those exact same words to another poster that management gave me a warning about " personal attacks" ;) Let me guess? You missed that exchange didn't you?
Actually, I didn't miss it and chimed in in your defense, or at least in explanation of the connection re "you sound stupid"...perhaps you missed that?

But yeah, sometimes you go way over the line.

Not as badly as some, though, and you generally regain your good humor and sunny disposition eventually.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:19 pm
Actually, I didn't miss it and chimed in in your defense, or at least in explanation of the connection re "you sound stupid"...perhaps you missed that?

Not as badly as some, though, and you generally regain your good humor and sunny disposition eventually.
I know i go over the line sometimes. I lived my entire life surrounded my people who act the same way, liberal and conservative. That is why i love and respect all of them. We may not always agree but i know my friends are not not trying to blow smoke up my ass. This forum has evolved into a strange animal indeed. i like Peter Brown. I can't recall a post where he ever disrespected anyone. He is guilty of being extremely aggressive in his defense of what he believes. so the arrogant, self righteous folks on this forum had to invent a new form of offense called trolling so you could ban him. You folks scare me a thousand times more than PB ever could. What your giving us is a little peek behind the curtain of the intolerance, hatred and FLP anger your willing to introduce to this country. This coming from the same group of hypocrites who preach diversity and tolerance out of one side of their mouth. What comes out of the other side of their mouth scares the living chit out of me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:19 pm

I know i go over the line sometimes. I lived my entire life surrounded my people who act the same way, liberal and conservative. That is why i love and respect all of them. We may not always agree but i know my friends are not not trying to blow smoke up my ass. This forum has evolved into a strange animal indeed. i like Peter Brown. I can't recall a post where he ever disrespected anyone. He is guilty of being extremely aggressive in his defense of what he believes. so the arrogant, self righteous folks on this forum had to invent a new form of offense called trolling so you could ban him. You folks scare me a thousand times more than PB ever could. What your giving us is a little peek behind the curtain of the intolerance, hatred and FLP anger your willing to introduce to this country. This coming from the same group of hypocrites who preach diversity and tolerance out of one side of their mouth. What comes out of the other side of their mouth scares the living chit out of me.

+1

Very good post; I agree with all of it.

FLP types, which now include neverTrumpers, are doing everything they can to shut off speech by anyone who even questions (let alone vociferously denounces) a state sponsored idea. There is a group of doctors who just signed a letter to Spotify seeking to have Spotify label Rogan’s show as misinformation. That’s on top of practically every Democrat who wants
to do the same thing. Ironically, Rogan had a pro vaxx guy called Josh Zepps on just the other night.

Scary times (for now), but Dems are simply digging an insurmountable grave come November. Latinos are abandoning the Democratic Party en masse right now. Mother’s who want kids in school, too. Even FLP headquarters in California and DC are seeing pushback on their policies and what they portend for average ordinary working class folks.

In any event, hope to be back here soon. I need to check on my release date and whether there are any probationary conditions. :lol:
Last edited by Peter Brown on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yup, "probationary conditions'...violate the rules and 2X prior incarceration. Pretty simple really.

Here's a couple of hints: exaggeration doesn't persuade. Opinions aren't facts. Make clear the difference.

"Own the libs" or "own the right" is incivility. Devolves easily into personal insults.

Outright lying, disinformation is "trolling".

Never argue with the ref.

Avoid those and instead have actual civil discussions and one can easily avoid the doghouse.

Stay free Petey.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:58 am Here's a couple of hints...
I'll add another hint. Personal attacks on a group of people (e.g. Xs are idiots. Ys are child molesters. Zs are liars.) is a personal attack on the people who are members of Group X, Y, and Z.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:11 pm
I'll add another hint. Personal attacks on a group of people (e.g. Xs are idiots. Ys are child molesters. Zs are liars.) is a personal attack on the people who are members of Group X, Y, and Z.
Certainly insulting and can sure feel personal...but against the rules?
Does it not need to be an attack on the fellow poster?

Certainly a lot of the generalized statements go unflagged. They're uncivil and detract from civil discussions, but generally don't get put in the box for just being hyperbolic, popping off. When they morph into disinformation as well, trolling does get flagged, if a warning doesn't suffice.

Seems to me that when one is accused specifically of being some label and then the poster goes on to call such of that label, say "child molestors", that's actually a direct, personal attack.

I've objected for instance to some of the things said about Republicans, as I'm a Republican, and those specifics don't apply to all R's ....but that's usually then clarified to focus on the subset more fairly described. Not all. Some.

I also object being called an "FLP", certainly don't think I am, then in the same post get some diatribe about "FLP" being such slime or whatever...sure seems like a direct, personal attack.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:11 pm
How about attacks on groups like "Antivaxers?"
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Do you mean anti-vaxxers or anti-mandaters? Even on the Ivy League thread, that nuance seems lost.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”