Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
tech37

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:04 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:52 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:44 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:16 am https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sh ... g-n1231142

So this is how some folks get their "payback" against the police? Some stupid F**K will now probably wind up with 3 counts of attempted murder on a police officer. If convicted that person will probably spend a good portion of the rest of their lives in jail. They sure taught those "pigs" a lesson didn't they? I'm waiting to see how long it takes some of the knuckleheads on this forum to use the public anger against the police to justify murdering cops? I am betting it will not take very long. :roll:
NBC NEWS UPDATE: NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison says, "After a thorough investigation by the NYPD’s Manhattan South investigators, it has been determined that there was no criminality by shake shack’s employees."
Unless other customers were also poisoned, don't count on the update to stick ;)
I'm sure you will let us know. ;) :lol:
Not as quickly as you tried to bury it :oops: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:11 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:07 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:59 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:55 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:51 am
dislaxxic wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:46 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 am I understand the symbolic message. Why would people want to burn the Wendys down? What did that accomplish but put a bunch of people out of work and create hardship in their lives. I must be too old, i just don't get it. :roll:
Agree, Cranky...just flat dumb. Someone from the restaurant called to say someone had passed out right in the drive-thru line. Totally reasonable call, let's get the vehicle out of the way at least. What happened after that with the car and its driver clearly went off the rails. Burning the fast food joint was criminal.

My guess is that the guy that started the fire wasn’t on break from Williams. The police will find him soon enough. I saw that they are on the lookout for the arsonist.

It was a white female.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/10-000-rewar ... ac7d1.html

I hope they get her and do things to to her in prison. No kidding. When you force 40 employees to lose their income, no pity.
Was she on break from Smith?
They should shoot her in the back twice too.
MDlax gets the daily ahoole award and it's only 9:00. :lol:
Salty has been making the argument that you gotta shoot the guy running from a DUI arrest in the back twice, PB is saying they should "do some things to her in prison" "no pity"...logical leap that the arson was worse than the DUI...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

'You can call me a snitch if you want': 911 dispatcher concerned about George Floyd arrest called MPD sergeant

https://www.fox9.com/news/you-can-call- ... d-sergeant

Minneapolis police attack on George Floyd was being audio/video monitored. It was evident at the time that he was not resisting and the attack was clearly out of line:

“You can call me a snitch if you want to,” she told the sergeant, before explaining that the live video showed “all of them sat on this man,” “I don’t know if they needed to or not ...''

There were other calls as shown in the link where people reported police crimes on the victim. Now let's see if a judge will allow these as evidence in the cop's murder trial. I'm betting that's one bird that's gonna fly like they always do.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:15 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 am I understand the symbolic message. Why would people want to burn the Wendys down? What did that accomplish but put a bunch of people out of work and create hardship in their lives. I must be too old, i just don't get it. :roll:
Agree, Cranky...just flat dumb. Someone from the restaurant called to say someone had passed out right in the drive-thru line. Totally reasonable call, let's get the vehicle out of the way at least. What happened after that with the car and its driver clearly went off the rails. Burning the fast food joint was criminal.

My guess is that the guy that started the fire wasn’t on break from Williams. The police will find him soon enough. I saw that they are on the lookout for the arsonist.

It was a white female.

I hope they get her and do things to to her in prison. No kidding. When you force 40 employees to lose their income, no pity.
Salty has been making the argument that you gotta shoot the guy running from a DUI arrest in the back twice, PB is saying they should "do some things to her in prison" "no pity"...logical leap that the arson was worse than the DUI...
And you and your comrades in resistance on here think you're the only one's entitled to be outraged.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 am

It was a white female.

And you and your comrades in resistance on here think you're the only one's entitled to be outraged.
A lynch mob should be sent after her.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Another rotten no good racist cop. Defund the Police!

female officer.jpg
female officer.jpg (85.15 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
“Yesterday I went from celebrating an 11-year-old boys birthday party with my brothers and sisters at work to responding to the absolutely tragic death of two babies.

This is the other side.

The raw side that nobody talks about.

The side everyone who isn’t in law enforcement doesn’t realize happens to us... but believe it or not, we grieve too. We are humans. You just don’t know because once we leave that terrible, heart wrenching call, we come to you and there are no tears or anger from the last call we were at. We’re just there to take care of you.

I simply ‘file it away’ as I tell people that ask, ‘How do you deal with the things you’ve seen?’

This picture was taken a few hours into my shift today and you guessed it, I had to wipe those tears up and go to the next call.
I wholeheartedly understand I’m not the only person affected by this, and there are so many people, family included, who this affects more than me - I understand that and I am not trying to take anything away from anyone at all. It’s simply on my heart to share this tonight.

I know with what’s going on in our world right now it won’t accomplish much, but I just pray you have mercy on all of us. We are all fighting a battle that you can’t see just by looking at us. We take this uniform off every night and we crawl into bed and have to learn how to process the grief, just like any other human being.

To my brothers and sisters who are battling it too, thank you for not giving up and I am always here to listen.”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:10 am

It was a white female.

You mean she “appeared” to be White. Has she been positively identified?

Even the brothers know she's white:

https://twitter.com/ImKingFola/status/1 ... 24066?s=20

Atlanta PD seems like they know of one more they are seeking, and they both look white to the naked eye:

https://twitter.com/Atlanta_Police/stat ... 35937?s=20
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:00 am Another rotten no good racist cop. Defund the Police!

female officer.jpg

“Yesterday I went from celebrating an 11-year-old boys birthday party with my brothers and sisters at work to responding to the absolutely tragic death of two babies.

This is the other side.

The raw side that nobody talks about.

The side everyone who isn’t in law enforcement doesn’t realize happens to us... but believe it or not, we grieve too. We are humans. You just don’t know because once we leave that terrible, heart wrenching call, we come to you and there are no tears or anger from the last call we were at. We’re just there to take care of you.

I simply ‘file it away’ as I tell people that ask, ‘How do you deal with the things you’ve seen?’

This picture was taken a few hours into my shift today and you guessed it, I had to wipe those tears up and go to the next call.
I wholeheartedly understand I’m not the only person affected by this, and there are so many people, family included, who this affects more than me - I understand that and I am not trying to take anything away from anyone at all. It’s simply on my heart to share this tonight.

I know with what’s going on in our world right now it won’t accomplish much, but I just pray you have mercy on all of us. We are all fighting a battle that you can’t see just by looking at us. We take this uniform off every night and we crawl into bed and have to learn how to process the grief, just like any other human being.

To my brothers and sisters who are battling it too, thank you for not giving up and I am always here to listen.”

6: you obviously didn't get the memo, all cops are racist and America sucks. It's such a 'winning' message for November; surely voters will leap off their couches to vote that message in!
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:03 am

It was a white female.

Atlanta PD seems like they know of one more they are seeking, and they both look white to the naked eye:

Just like I said “appears to be white”? What does “white to the naked eye mean”?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:28 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:21 am

It was a white female.

A lynch mob should be sent after her.

It's an odd thing to me when Democrats never bemoan the loss of jobs to completely innocent people, as they get lost in the haze of virtue signaling about people like Brooks they truly could not care less about. Whereas I am genuinely sad that people who count on income are now without that income, all because some woke white antifa ingrate likely living on her parent's couch torched their place of business.

But 'what about Brooks', they say! I am having a hard time getting worked up about a guy who swung at a cop's face then shot at the cop with a (stun) gun which he likely thought was areal gun. Should he have been shot in the back? No. Is he more deserving of empathy than the 40 innocent people who now have no job? No. Too bad liberal woke yokels; don't punch a cop, and don't shoot at cops. Where I'm from, if you shoot at a cop, you are going down, and not one friend of yours will blame the cop.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:06 am

It was a white female.

Just like I said “appears to be white”? What does “white to the naked eye mean”?

Do you need people to hand hold you to watch the video? The woman is white. Or are we now at the stage where liberals say you can't believe videos that show a person's skin color?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… one good COP doesn't make up for one bad COP. 20 unionized good COPs not speaking up doesn't make up for one bad COP. If the police did a better job of policing themselves we wouldn't be in this mess. Defund the police unions!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:10 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:06 am

It was a white female.

Do you need people to hand hold you to watch the video? The woman is white. Or are we now at the stage where liberals say you can't believe videos that show a person's skin color?
:lol: :lol: :lol: now it’s “skin color” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is some history for you

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:11 am … one good COP doesn't make up for one bad COP. 20 unionized good COPs not speaking up doesn't make up for one bad COP. If the police did a better job of policing themselves we wouldn't be in this mess. Defund the police unions!

A good start would be this jhu72: when someone is breaking into your home or worse, don't call the police. I'm sure whatever happens to you will be resolved peacefully.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:22 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:11 am … one good COP doesn't make up for one bad COP. 20 unionized good COPs not speaking up doesn't make up for one bad COP. If the police did a better job of policing themselves we wouldn't be in this mess. Defund the police unions!

A good start would be this jhu72: when someone is breaking into your home or worse, don't call the police. I'm sure whatever happens to you will be resolved peacefully.
… right why call the COPs, they'll just shoot me and claim I was causing a public disturbance in my own home. They thought my orange colored caulk gun was a machine gun. :lol:
calourie

Post by calourie »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 am

… right why call the COPs, they'll just shoot me and claim I was causing a public disturbance in my own home. They thought my orange colored caulk gun was a machine gun. :lol:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jon ... 58568.html

Worth a read PB, whether you like Jon Stewart or not.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Can't be ANY GOOD COPS.

Works against your narrative. Flys in the face of the raceway you're fanning to get Trump out of office

POLICE in Baltimore say five people were injured in a shooting early Saturday morning.

The Baltimore Sun reports that officers were sent to the Fells Point neighborhood to investigate a reported shooting at about 1:15 a.m. They found two 28-year-old women and a 27-year-old woman suffering from gunshot wounds.The three victims were taken to area hospitals for what appeared to be non-fatal gunshot wound injuries, police said.

A short time later, police were sent to area hospitals to investigate a report of a 28-year-old man and a 21-year-old man seeking treatment. Investigators said they believe the two men were also shot during the same incident.

Baltimore city councilman Zeke Cohen was with liquor board inspectors in Fells Point at the time of the shooting, attempting to oversee a plan to close the square at 11 p.m.

Cohen said large crowds have recently gathered to drink alcohol at Broadway Square, causing a public nuisance by urinating and defecating throughout the neighborhood.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It's weird that in any interaction with a policeman, if you act normally and don't punch the cop, take the cop's gun, or shoot the cop's gun at the cop, everyone generally survives. Weird how that works. Try it out.

Or just don't call them. Let the criminals take whatever they want from your home. No one will shed a tear, I promise.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

calourie wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:35 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jon ... 58568.html

Worth a read PB, whether you like Jon Stewart or not.
Yup. The police only respond to the power in the society they live and work in.

Believe it or not, I think we are making progress. The vast majority of citizens in this country see the problem. I suspect the majority of police officers also understand the problem or are close to getting it. The problem is a few bad apples and a system that has sprung up to "protect" them, coupled with an aging, dying cohort of the citizenry (racists) who like it the way it is ("white men" on top) and feel it is time for the gloves to come off, as pseudo "tough guys" always do. :roll: It is good to see more an more police officers and chiefs demonstrating by their actions that they get it.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:37 am
Can't be ANY GOOD COPS.

Works against your narrative. Flys in the face of the raceway you're fanning to get Trump out of office

POLICE in Baltimore say five people were injured in a shooting early Saturday morning.

The Baltimore Sun reports that officers were sent to the Fells Point neighborhood to investigate a reported shooting at about 1:15 a.m. They found two 28-year-old women and a 27-year-old woman suffering from gunshot wounds.The three victims were taken to area hospitals for what appeared to be non-fatal gunshot wound injuries, police said.

A short time later, police were sent to area hospitals to investigate a report of a 28-year-old man and a 21-year-old man seeking treatment. Investigators said they believe the two men were also shot during the same incident.

Baltimore city councilman Zeke Cohen was with liquor board inspectors in Fells Point at the time of the shooting, attempting to oversee a plan to close the square at 11 p.m.

Cohen said large crowds have recently gathered to drink alcohol at Broadway Square, causing a public nuisance by urinating and defecating throughout the neighborhood.
… COPS should just shoot them. That will solve the problem. :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”