2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: 2020 Elections - Trump gets fired?

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:23 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:23 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:26 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:18 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:13 pm I have not heared this explained from Biden, or his people. Is he running for POTUS, or is he running for the US Senate? It may be fair to ask does Joe even know he is running for any office? Does Joe even know what state he is in on any given day? What is Joes favorite shampoo? Will his veep have to let him sniff his hair so he or she passes the clean hair test? Does Joe know he wont have to ride the train every morning to get to the White House? What a great choice for the American people. One candidate has serious mental issues and the other candidate has early stages of dementia. Only in America could this happen in a general election for POTUS. :roll:
Really?
That's all you've got?
My rule of thumb is to keep it simple. Joe Friday would always say... "just the facts" You know of course that I am picking on Uncle Joe. Who am I to talk. I can walk into the kitchen to get something and forget what I am looking for when I get there. Then again, I am not running for POTUS. I'm just pointing out what Uncle Joe keeps making obvious. He constantly keeps coming across as being confused. Maybe he suffers from that same issue many politicians struggle with? He just talks too damn much.
Joe has always been a verbal gaffe machine. Apparently a function of the childhood stuttering that he has largely overcome.

Could be slightly worse as he's grown much older, but there's less evidence of actual 'decline' or 'derangement' than Trump. We really do see a big difference between Donald 20 years ago and today, not so much with Joe, though I do agree that there's some.

More importantly, I don't see any signs that Biden's actual decision processes are an issue for him (and us as voters).

He wasn't my preferred choice among the Dem candidates, but if we're to look at his decision processes versus Trump's it's an easy choice for me.
It all depends on how long it takes Uncle Joe to graduate from Aricept to Haldol?
I'm sure you meant this as humorous, but obviously Biden does not suffer, as far we know, from Alzheimer's (which is different from the mild dementia, at worst, that he may have) much less from schizophrenia.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bad news for Orange Duce. A republican mayor in Macomb county Michigan (Michael Taylor) has come out in support of Biden over Trump.

While Taylor, a life-long Republican, voted for President Donald Trump in 2016, he said he would cast his ballot for Biden this year because Trump is "deranged."

"I think Joe Biden is the candidate who can unify all of the Democrats and he's the candidate who can appeal to moderates and Republicans like me who don't want to see four more years of President Trump," Taylor said, according to the Chicago Tribune on Monday.

Newsweek Article
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:54 pm Bad news for Orange Duce. A republican mayor in Macomb county Michigan (Michael Taylor) has come out in support of Biden over Trump.

While Taylor, a life-long Republican, voted for President Donald Trump in 2016, he said he would cast his ballot for Biden this year because Trump is "deranged."

"I think Joe Biden is the candidate who can unify all of the Democrats and he's the candidate who can appeal to moderates and Republicans like me who don't want to see four more years of President Trump," Taylor said, according to the Chicago Tribune on Monday.

Newsweek Article
Interesting.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:54 pm Bad news for Orange Duce. A republican mayor in Macomb county Michigan (Michael Taylor) has come out in support of Biden over Trump.

Newsweek Article
Interesting.
From WaPo editorial page:
GOP mayor in pro-Trump county explains his surprise vote for Biden
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ote-biden/
CU88

Post by CU88 »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 am

Newsweek Article
Interesting.
From WaPo editorial page:
GOP mayor in pro-Trump county explains his surprise vote for Biden
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ote-biden/
"People want to get back to some sense of normalcy."

This is what might enough to evict IMPOTUS come Nov 2020.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Sleepy Joe, just got WOKE! :lol: :lol: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9j4P1hnKvm/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This is a positive for Biden.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Voting while Black again?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm Nothing questionable here.
He just wants free stuff.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm Voting while Black again?
Was he the mayor of Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas? Some people don’t know the difference.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:17 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm Voting while Black again?
Was he the mayor of Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas? Some people don’t know the difference.
Maybe the mayor forgot which side of the river he was on. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Sanders is getting killed in Mississippi, Missouri and Michigan. It is done for Bernie. Put a fork in him.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:52 pm Sanders is getting killed in Mississippi, Missouri and Michigan. It is done for Bernie. Put a fork in him.
The only question is how quickly he shuts things down...
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He probably wants that last one-on-one debate, I’ll bet. Like we haven’t heard his message endlessly for decades. Then we’ll bury him in Florida.
dislaxxic

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by dislaxxic »

WHAT election meddling???

Acting DNI Ditches Congressional Briefing On Foreign Election Interference

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on Tuesday because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry."

Brilliant. Why would we expect anything else. This is "governing" to Donald Trump.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

They didn’t even need to fire a shot.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Former Vice President Joe Biden said yesterday on TV that he was going to bring the country together. Also yesterday former Vice President Joe Biden told a democrat voter standing right in front of him he was "full of sh*t. Don't be an azzhole." And "I don't work for you."

Theres a campaign sticker "I don't work for you"—I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message.
Last edited by 6ftstick on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:55 am WHAT election meddling???

Acting DNI Ditches Congressional Briefing On Foreign Election Interference

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on Tuesday because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry."

Brilliant. Why would we expect anything else. This is "governing" to Donald Trump.

Why are you so focused on foreign election meddling with what the DNC is doing for Biden and against Sanders out in the open.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Sanders sucks. That’s why he lost. He’s a grifting from the far left as always. Democrats ain’t buying. Trump gets the man he got impeached trying to derail.

Return to “POLITICS”