Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Orange Duce

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:07 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 pm So, on this platform, the Old Sailor tells us all jocular little things like "Be afraid, be very afraid" and tells numerous posters about their "TDS." The Old Sailor took an oath to defend the very Constitution that Luttig, from his rarified perch, believes is literally under assault. Either you believe a former serviceman who has been coopted by the dangerous movement that is MAGA and sees nothing alarming in its debasement of the rule of law and the institutions of our government and body politic, or you believe a real conservative, who still respects the rule of law. Shilling for Trump is compliance with his movement, compliance with his intentions, and the whittling away of the institutions that the Old Sailor swore to all of us he would protect. Disgraceful.
:lol: ...the venom you spew toward people who have the temerity to not conform to your partisan views is irrational as well as amusing.
The debasement of the rule of law that is obvious is the weaponization of our judicial system by your fellow travelers who are now in power.
Maybe that's why all of you are so afraid. You fear it will be turned around on you if you lose power. You don't need to be afraid.
maybe they know that Trump, tried to use the deep state to go after…… But the deep state stopped him

and this time Trump knows who the key people are to fire

and hilarious Clinton will see the writing on the wall and become friends with Trump again like when they attended Trump and Malena's wedding

Hillary will be appointed a secretary of some department, perhaps the secretary of transportation?

The usual suspects zealotry is very comical, as are there "personal attacks" and in the background so much effort to silence the voices and ideas of others

yeah, just like Jesus would do :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:12 pm So, on this platform, the Old Sailor tells us all jocular little things like "Be afraid, be very afraid" and tells numerous posters about their "TDS." The Old Sailor took an oath to defend the very Constitution that Luttig, from his rarified perch, believes is literally under assault. Either you believe a former serviceman who has been coopted by the dangerous movement that is MAGA and sees nothing alarming in its debasement of the rule of law and the institutions of our government and body politic, or you believe a real conservative, who still respects the rule of law. Shilling for Trump is compliance with his movement, compliance with his intentions, and the whittling away of the institutions that the Old Sailor swore to all of us he would protect. Disgraceful.
:lol: ...the venom you spew toward people who have the temerity to not conform to your partisan views is irrational as well as amusing.
The debasement of the rule of law that is obvious is the weaponization of our judicial system by your fellow travelers who are now in power.
Maybe that's why all of you are so afraid. You fear it will be turned around on you if you lose power. You don't need to be afraid.
My views about the rule of law are not partisan, and that you say so or think that says enough about you. I have no worries on anything being turned on me. I worry about a country where people like you line up eagerly behind a would-be authoritarian because of party and policy differences. You just go ahead and continue to -- apparently unknowingly -- disgrace yourself.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:41 am
My views about the rule of law are not partisan, and that you say so or think that says enough about you. I have no worries on anything being turned on me. I worry about a country where people like you line up eagerly behind a would-be authoritarian because of party and policy differences. You just go ahead and continue to -- apparently unknowingly -- disgrace yourself.
Or you might be concerned when the rule of law is amped up and weaponized to teach some rascal a lesson. I wonder how much the tab will be for the 4 jurisdictions that are prosecuting trump? I just read that Tish is so focused on the trump case that she doesn't have time to prosecute people who haven't paid their taxes and are delinquent. If you don't believe me, look it up.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

we don't recall you posting your own "views", ever regarding the "law"

plenty and plenty of posts regarding other peoples opinions regarding "the law" tho
Who is that woman from the New York Times? You always post articles question is that Diana Williamson is she still running for president?

besides, the usual status quo, patriot act extensions and military killing machine budget increases. What did Trump do to further his authoritative measures in his first presidency?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Old Shoddy IS the proud partisan. He has admitted to such in this forum.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am If I thought someone purchasing this particular bible would read it and then realize how their prior slavish following of Trump was antithetical to Christ’s teaching and the 10 Commandments, and convert away from that blasphemous prior choice, then I’d see that as a silver lining to a scam that otherwise preys on the vulnerable. But not a justification for the scam.

However, I think the vast majority of purchases will be from people simply demonstrating their slavish loyalty to the Trump cult. Deepening their commitment to the cult.
It's presumptuous to judge why anyone would purchase any printing of the Bible or to ignore the possibility that the example of someone like Lee Greenwood might prompt the buyer to look inside the cover of The Book & learn more about what's inside. Maybe Lee makes it fashionable & affirming to them. Of course, you've apparently already judged Lee to be a heretic & false prophet. Based on my close personal encounter with him on a USO tour, I don't question his sincerity or his motivations.

You & your fellow travelers in this forum are treading on shaky ground when you presume to know why anyone would purchase a Bible.
Nonsense, OS. They know how everyone thinks and will act, no need to even ask them, they’ll tell you judge mental they are. And yet, Identity politics is their game, it’s just as disgusting.
And that is one of your more disgusting posts to date. So stupidly condescending and pretentious that you have the ‘right’ path to faith, ignoring Christian teachings in the process.

I take faith seriously and it’s incredibly offensive how cavalierly you and Salty defend this blasphemy.

Engage with the actual argument if you disagree, but stop with the gaslighting.
Appreciate you confirming everything.

You only feel that way b/c it is true, and exposes just how judgmental so many have become. The mask has slipped 'as you all like to say' as those with such vitriol towards anyone that does not align with their thinking, agreeing with their POV, especially when it comes to anything remotely surrounding Trump. When others POV differs around here, this is what we continually hear from the Identity-labeling followers .....they must be MAGA or knuckle-draggers, non-educated, poor, rednecks, mask-slipping, Gilead, handmade, etc-etc. Yes, you name-call and practice that which you despise in others....maybe tone it down.

Is your biggest concern that those that may pivot towards a new found Faith via the grifter named Trump, follow a different denomination than that of yours? Seems so, otherwise why get so bent of shape of some bibles hitting the nightstand of those that may otherwise not considered doing so, and in the process understand how our govt actually was intended and designed to work. Heaven forbid we not educate those MAGA, knuckle-dragger, non-educated, poor, rednecks, mask-slipping, Gilead, handmade, etc-etc.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:38 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am If I thought someone purchasing this particular bible would read it and then realize how their prior slavish following of Trump was antithetical to Christ’s teaching and the 10 Commandments, and convert away from that blasphemous prior choice, then I’d see that as a silver lining to a scam that otherwise preys on the vulnerable. But not a justification for the scam.

However, I think the vast majority of purchases will be from people simply demonstrating their slavish loyalty to the Trump cult. Deepening their commitment to the cult.
It's presumptuous to judge why anyone would purchase any printing of the Bible or to ignore the possibility that the example of someone like Lee Greenwood might prompt the buyer to look inside the cover of The Book & learn more about what's inside. Maybe Lee makes it fashionable & affirming to them. Of course, you've apparently already judged Lee to be a heretic & false prophet. Based on my close personal encounter with him on a USO tour, I don't question his sincerity or his motivations.

You & your fellow travelers in this forum are treading on shaky ground when you presume to know why anyone would purchase a Bible.
Nonsense, OS. They know how everyone thinks and will act, no need to even ask them, they’ll tell you judge mental they are. And yet, Identity politics is their game, it’s just as disgusting.
And that is one of your more disgusting posts to date. So stupidly condescending and pretentious that you have the ‘right’ path to faith, ignoring Christian teachings in the process.

I take faith seriously and it’s incredibly offensive how cavalierly you and Salty defend this blasphemy.

You only feel that way b/c it is true, and exposes just how judgmental so many have become. The mask has slipped 'as you all like to say' as those with such vitriol towards anyone that does not align with their thinking, agreeing with their POV, especially when it comes to anything remotely surrounding Trump. When others POV differs around here, this is what we continually hear from the Identity-labeling followers .....they must be MAGA or knuckle-draggers, non-educated, poor, rednecks, mask-slipping, Gilead, handmade, etc-etc. Yes, you name-call and practice that which you despise in others....maybe tone it down.

Is your biggest concern that those that may pivot towards a new found Faith via the grifter named Trump, follow a different denomination than that of yours? Seems so, otherwise why get so bent of shape of some bibles hitting the nightstand of those that may otherwise not considered doing so, and in the process understand how our govt actually was intended and designed to work. Heaven forbid we not educate those MAGA, knuckle-dragger, non-educated, poor, rednecks, mask-slipping, Gilead, handmade, etc-etc.
Nope. My concern is that those of this new Faith seek to shove it down others throats. Keep that crazy to yourself, please. Oh, and tidy up the pederasts and the like. You know, "let he who is free from sin..."
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:50 am

Nope. My concern is that those of this new Faith seek to shove it down others throats. Keep that crazy to yourself, please. Oh, and tidy up the pederasts and the like. You know, "let he who is free from sin..."
No different than anything else these days, right? MSNBC vs Fox for example.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DMac

Post by DMac »

There's not a snowball's chance in hell that this shyster has ever read his favorite book.
“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book; it’s a lot of people’s favorite book.”
Preach the truth, Rev!!!
“The prophet Ezekiel named it in his day: Greedy politicians make an unholy alliance with false religion that says God is on their side when God has said no such thing!” declared Barber, who argues, “We need to read the Bible Trump is using as a prop.”
That Bible calls out pharisees and hypocrites who pervert religion for personal and political gain. “In Acts 13, the Bible tells the story of Elymas, a con man who used the name of Jesus for his own profit. ‘Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord,’ the apostle Paul asks him publicly,” recalls Barber. “The Bible exposes grifters who try to exploit it.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 66da&ei=13
How some of you can turn a blind eye and condone this stunt in the name of one poor lost soul ending up with Donald's favorite book in their hands (for sixty bucks) is just another one of those smfh moments. You're seeing what you want to see with your good eye, not the reality of it all. Learning more and more about my fellow citizens.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

DMac wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:33 am There's not a snowball's chance in hell that this shyster has ever read his favorite book.
“All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many. It’s my favorite book; it’s a lot of people’s favorite book.”
Preach the truth, Rev!!!
“The prophet Ezekiel named it in his day: Greedy politicians make an unholy alliance with false religion that says God is on their side when God has said no such thing!” declared Barber, who argues, “We need to read the Bible Trump is using as a prop.”
That Bible calls out pharisees and hypocrites who pervert religion for personal and political gain. “In Acts 13, the Bible tells the story of Elymas, a con man who used the name of Jesus for his own profit. ‘Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord,’ the apostle Paul asks him publicly,” recalls Barber. “The Bible exposes grifters who try to exploit it.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 66da&ei=13
How some of you can turn a blind eye and condone this stunt in the name of one poor lost soul ending up with Donald's favorite book in their hands (for sixty bucks) is just another one of those smfh moments. You're seeing what you want to see with your good eye, not the reality of it all. Learning more and more about my fellow citizens.
As Barnum famously said, "There is a sucker born every minute!"

Next up reservations for your pace in heaven! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

It’s simple outright blasphemy. If you had a shred of honest reflection you’d admit it is.

There’s no criticism of actual Christian faith, simply of idolatry of someone as close to an anti-christ as I pray we will ever witness.

You want to promote Christian “Faith” ( btw, capitalization does not confer credibility, only a false sense of sinful pride), then don’t pollute your promotion with idolatry. Have at it honestly and faithfully.

This grift’s conflation of politics and exclusive claim of supremacist religion is flatly un-American. That’s grotesque in and of itself, but the supersessionist claims of “Faith” are what has so many faithful believers, including Christians, most upset specifically.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:52 am

MSNBC should be viewed critically understanding the primary perspective of its option hosts. But Fox has been proven to have been knowingly and rampantly lying to its viewers. Numerous hosts, with full knowledge of management, knowingly lying flagrantly.

Not exaggerating or slanting or cherry picking, outright knowingly lying. And not correcting it on air. Just paying enormous settlements based on being caught in those lies.

And that’s just the lying exposed in judicial processes.

If MSNBC is caught in such, they should receive the same treatment as Fox truly deserves( in addition to punishment by rule of law), turn the channel, don’t watch liars.

However, in the meantime, MSNBC should simply be watched critically, recognizing slant.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:25 am

MSNBC should be viewed critically understanding the primary perspective of its option hosts. But Fox has been proven to have been knowingly and rampantly lying to its viewers. Numerous hosts, with full knowledge of management, knowingly lying flagrantly.

Not exaggerating or slanting or cherry picking, outright knowingly lying. And not correcting it on air. Just paying enormous settlements based on being caught in those lies.

And that’s just the lying exposed in judicial processes.

If MSNBC is caught in such, they should receive the same treatment as Fox truly deserves( in addition to punishment by rule of law), turn the channel, don’t watch liars.

However, in the meantime, MSNBC should simply be watched critically, recognizing slant.
Wow, after never ending attempts to explain to you my rationale for ditching cable TV it almost sounds like it's getting into your noodle. Damn it if I'm going to be indoctrinated by the TV news Lester Holt is my huckleberry. It never ceases to amaze me how many of you folks love to hate your beloved 24 hour cable news network. Cut the cable, you'll never regret doing so.
ggait

Post by ggait »

It isn’t about opinion or partisan slant. It is about being fact based versus lies and propaganda.

There is no comparison between Maddow and Hannity. There’s no comparison between the WSJ and Hannity. There’s no comparison between Michael Steele or Mick Mulvaney and Ronna McDaniel. There’s no comparison between Mitt and Ronna.

Just like there is no comparison between Liz Cheney and Boebert, Gaetz or MTG.

False equivalencies are in fact false. The Big Lie is in fact a big lie.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:54 pm It isn’t about opinion or partisan slant. It is about being fact based versus lies and propaganda.

There is no comparison between Maddow and Hannity. There’s no comparison between the WSJ and Hannity. There’s no comparison between Michael Steele or Mick Mulvaney and Ronna McDaniel. There’s no comparison between Mitt and Ronna.

Just like there is no comparison between Liz Cheney and Boebert, Gaetz or MTG.

False equivalencies are in fact false. The Big Lie is in fact a big lie.
Getting rid of cable may have been the smartest move I've made in a long time. Now you folks are bitching about which cable network spews the most propaganda. You know what? If you don't watch the product being put forth then none of what cable news has to say will ever matter to you. That is a very good thing indeed.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm Seriously, I can hardly imagine an act, or actor, who would more grossly discredit Christianity. This is a straightforward appeal to American Christian Nationalism, with Trump the anointed Savior. It's sacrilegious, blasphemous, and oh yeah, blatantly "political"...AND a grift of the suckers. And yup, opposite of Jesus' preaching.
Yes, you're the sole arbiter of who can be a Christian.
Do you also question Lee Greenwood's faith ? His name's on those bibles too.
I spent some time with him on a USO Xmas tour in 1987.
He's the genuine article.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... mp-haters/
No, I’m not saying someone can’t be Christian. Where the heck are you getting that?

I’m saying, as a Christian, that this act and specific person are blasphemous and sacrilegious, along with being massive cons. Christians are certainly not immune to being conned and we certainly aren’t immune from sin and all sorts of temptations.

Trump is preying on the vulnerable, leading them away from Jesus, as much of an AntiChrist as I pray we’ll ever witness.

To your question about Greenwood, if he’s taking any money from this then I’ll indeed question his faithfulness. But I haven’t read that he is…but maybe it’s fame…or ego…but maybe it’s just a misguided, but altruistic effort. My hunch is one of the former, but I don’t know.

Trump, however, is in it for the money, for sure, and also as clarion call to Christian Nationalists, a substantial part of his fascist base.
Not to go on a religious tangent but are you more bothered by Muslim suicide bombers or WNC??
This year?

In 2024, White supremacist, Christian Nationalists are a much bigger threat to America than are Islamic extremist suicide bombers. They are at the core of the Trump fascist ideology.

Even at the height of the foreign terrorist threat we were not in danger of losing our system of government. (Though some of our most left friends would argue that there was some danger in the loss of civil liberties). As a country we largely pulled together, not apart.
I think your more confused than you realize. How many WNC have strapped on suicide vests and blown up innocent people? Your so asleep at the switch your clueless how many bad actors actually want to kill Americans just like you. I understand your kin folk owned slaves, abused slaves, raped slaves and maybe even murdered slaves. It is no wonder your white guilt torments you still to this day. You ain't just whistling Dixie.
Why the gross, personal attack?
As I’ve shared previously, I don’t feel any responsibility for the actions of others, familial or not. I’m accountable for the morality of my own actions.

Second, in no way am I dismissing any particular danger or horror.

You asked a relative question and I answered straight forwardly and explained my reasoning.

If you have some reason why you are more concerned with foreign terrorists, fine by me. At the moment, I’m not.
Not a gross personal attack. Did you not state a while back that your kin folk owned slaves and profited from that ownership? Either they did or they didn't I'm only going by what you previously said on this forum. Maybe you can refine for all of us your families history in regards to slavery. I'm guessing you didn't think anyone would remember what you posted a long time ago. Anyhow you now have another opportunity to spin. In case you haven't been paying attention scooter there is a growing movement to make me pay reparations for the sins of YOUR kin folk. My kin folk were the ones in blue trying to kill your kin folk. I understand your white guilt. You should feel guilty. Nice try there trying to separate you personally from the sins and misconduct of your kin folk.
[/quot

A quaint way to absolve yourself amd others as if the residuals of slavery often incased in law have not had a pernicious effect down through the years and ha e no adversely effected the ability of others to accumulate inter-generational wealth and equally participate in opportunities. Some might even think Jim Crow was not a thing or there were integrated schools and races begore the 1959s, or voting rights befote the 1960s etc
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm Seriously, I can hardly imagine an act, or actor, who would more grossly discredit Christianity. This is a straightforward appeal to American Christian Nationalism, with Trump the anointed Savior. It's sacrilegious, blasphemous, and oh yeah, blatantly "political"...AND a grift of the suckers. And yup, opposite of Jesus' preaching.
Yes, you're the sole arbiter of who can be a Christian.
Do you also question Lee Greenwood's faith ? His name's on those bibles too.
I spent some time with him on a USO Xmas tour in 1987.
He's the genuine article.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... mp-haters/
No, I’m not saying someone can’t be Christian. Where the heck are you getting that?

I’m saying, as a Christian, that this act and specific person are blasphemous and sacrilegious, along with being massive cons. Christians are certainly not immune to being conned and we certainly aren’t immune from sin and all sorts of temptations.

Trump is preying on the vulnerable, leading them away from Jesus, as much of an AntiChrist as I pray we’ll ever witness.

To your question about Greenwood, if he’s taking any money from this then I’ll indeed question his faithfulness. But I haven’t read that he is…but maybe it’s fame…or ego…but maybe it’s just a misguided, but altruistic effort. My hunch is one of the former, but I don’t know.

Trump, however, is in it for the money, for sure, and also as clarion call to Christian Nationalists, a substantial part of his fascist base.
Not to go on a religious tangent but are you more bothered by Muslim suicide bombers or WNC??
This year?

In 2024, White supremacist, Christian Nationalists are a much bigger threat to America than are Islamic extremist suicide bombers. They are at the core of the Trump fascist ideology.

Even at the height of the foreign terrorist threat we were not in danger of losing our system of government. (Though some of our most left friends would argue that there was some danger in the loss of civil liberties). As a country we largely pulled together, not apart.
I think your more confused than you realize. How many WNC have strapped on suicide vests and blown up innocent people? Your so asleep at the switch your clueless how many bad actors actually want to kill Americans just like you. I understand your kin folk owned slaves, abused slaves, raped slaves and maybe even murdered slaves. It is no wonder your white guilt torments you still to this day. You ain't just whistling Dixie.
Why the gross, personal attack?
As I’ve shared previously, I don’t feel any responsibility for the actions of others, familial or not. I’m accountable for the morality of my own actions.

Second, in no way am I dismissing any particular danger or horror.

You asked a relative question and I answered straight forwardly and explained my reasoning.

If you have some reason why you are more concerned with foreign terrorists, fine by me. At the moment, I’m not.
Not a gross personal attack. Did you not state a while back that your kin folk owned slaves and profited from that ownership? Either they did or they didn't I'm only going by what you previously said on this forum. Maybe you can refine for all of us your families history in regards to slavery. I'm guessing you didn't think anyone would remember what you posted a long time ago. Anyhow you now have another opportunity to spin. In case you haven't been paying attention scooter there is a growing movement to make me pay reparations for the sins of YOUR kin folk. My kin folk were the ones in blue trying to kill your kin folk. I understand your white guilt. You should feel guilty. Nice try there trying to separate you personally from the sins and misconduct of your kin folk.
[/quot

A quaint way to absolve yourself amd others as if the residuals of slavery often incased in law have not had a pernicious effect down through the years and ha e no adversely effected the ability of others to accumulate inter-generational wealth and equally participate in opportunities. Some might even think Jim Crow was not a thing or there were integrated schools and races begore the 1959s, or voting rights befote the 1960s etc
My Irish relatives came to America just before the outbreak of the civil war. They received a warm welcome. Those help wanted signs saying Irish need not apply. When Uncle Sam needed cannon fodder those effing Micks were just what the doctor ordered.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

What am I "shoving down anyone's throat?" Now, I am not shy about calling out aszhattery in others early and often...

For example, although I will most likely vote for Biden given the lack of an sane and electable alternative, it doesn't mean I don't take issue with many of his policy decisions and actions/inactions re certain topics.

I am not any group. I am an individual who, believe it or not, probably doesn't fit into any commonly used categorizations. I cannot, and will not, presume to speak for others.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Orange Hero posted photographs of the daughter of the Judge presiding over the Stormy Daniels Porn Star Payoff trial last night...desperately trying to force the Judge to recuse himself and get the delay he so needs. Happy Easter from our venerated Bible and Sneaker Salesman.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:02 am Orange Hero posted photographs of the daughter of the Judge presiding over the Stormy Daniels Porn Star Payoff trial last night...desperately trying to force the Judge to recuse himself and get the delay he so needs. Happy Easter from our venerated Bible and Sneaker Salesman.
Maybe people will wake up when he posts her address and her time of departure to and arrival from work.
S C U M

Return to “POLITICS”