Deep State Strikes Back....

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Deep State Strikes Back....

Post by a fan »

Washington (CNN) A Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden's business activities has gained steam in recent months, with a flurry of witnesses providing testimony to federal investigators and more expected to provide interviews in the coming weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

The probe, led by the US Attorney in Wilmington, Delaware, began as early as 2018 and concerns multiple financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Biden's father was vice president.

Alright boys....now the Deep State is going after Hunter Biden. A politically motivated prosecution. And they've been digging for FOUR YEARS now.

Weaponizing US Intel to go after a sitting President and his family.

Which one of you wants to start complaining about this? Kram? OS? Tech? YA?.....any of the folks who were outraged by our Deep State. Please tell me you're just as offended by this Hunter Prosecution that's well over two years in.....all to go after a sitting President.

You guys are going to demand a list of every FBI and CIA going after Hunter, right? Then you're going to examine their texts, and see if any of them hate Biden (I'm guessing at least half hate him). Then you're going to demand that an independent prosecutor go after the Doj, FBI, and CIA for having the gall to investigate the family of a sitting President.

Oh, and Old Salt....to help your with your first complaint: "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". You should be losing your *hit over an absurd 4 year long investigation.

Alright boys.....start your complaining !!! Whatcha got? Make me proud!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics ... index.html
old salt

Re: Deep State Strikes Back....

Post by old salt »

Too late. The election was 17 mos ago. Leaks of classified intercepts ? FISA warrants on Biden campaign members ? Months of msm wall to wall coverage ? A computer repair guy called the FBI & asked them to take custody of an abandoned laptop. 50 former Deep State spooks declared it Russian disinfo. FBI ambush/entrapment interview of Jake Sullivan ? Which US intell agencies were involved ? Hunter will pay back taxes, a tax penalty & a fine for a misdemeanor tax violation to make it all go away.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Too late. The election was 17 mos ago. Leaks of classified intercepts ? FISA warrants on Biden campaign members ? Months of msm wall to wall coverage ? A computer repair guy called the FBI & asked them to take custody of an abandoned laptop. 50 former Deep State spooks declared it Russian disinfo. FBI ambush/entrapment interview of Jake Sullivan ? Which US intell agencies were involved ? Hunter will pay back taxes, a tax penalty & a fine for a misdemeanor tax violation to make it all go away.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Too late. The election was 17 mos ago. Leaks of classified intercepts ? FISA warrants on Biden campaign members ? Months of msm wall to wall coverage ? A computer repair guy called the FBI & asked them to take custody of an abandoned laptop. 50 former Deep State spooks declared it Russian disinfo. FBI ambush/entrapment interview of Jake Sullivan ? Which US intell agencies were involved ? Hunter will pay back taxes, a tax penalty & a fine for a misdemeanor tax violation to make it all go away.
The Hunter Biden Rehab & Treatment Center will open in Malibu.
Sean Penn will play Hunter in the movie & ScoJo will play his baby mama.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Too late. The election was 17 mos ago. Leaks of classified intercepts ? FISA warrants on Biden campaign members ?
We don't know. See...this is where you come in. You have to demand an investigation into the investigators.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Months of msm wall to wall coverage ?
Has nothing to do with using US intel to go after Hunter.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm A computer repair guy called the FBI & asked them to take custody of an abandoned laptop. 50 former Deep State spooks declared it Russian disinfo.
Immaterial. The subject is the current Deep State going after Hunter.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm FBI ambush/entrapment interview of Jake Sullivan ? Which US intell agencies were involved ?
Again...this is where your nonstop complaining comes in, OS. You and your fellow anti Deep Staters need to demand an investigation. Pull text messages. Get FBI and CIA officers under oath. We have NO IDEA which US intel agencies were involved.

Know why? Biden and FoxNation didn't go after them. Biden didn't allege corruption, and fire those investigating his son.

And what about 4 years of investigating, OS? What happened to your outrage over that? You don't have an excuse for that one. You should be livid over that.

And you don't care. Pretty disappointing. AT LEAST complain about that. Going after Hunter for 4 years is absurd, and inexcusable. Longer than 9 freaking 11.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:57 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Too late. The election was 17 mos ago. Leaks of classified intercepts ? FISA warrants on Biden campaign members ?
We don't know. See...this is where you come in. You have to demand an investigation into the investigators.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm Months of msm wall to wall coverage ?
Has nothing to do with using US intel to go after Hunter.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm A computer repair guy called the FBI & asked them to take custody of an abandoned laptop. 50 former Deep State spooks declared it Russian disinfo.
Immaterial. The subject is the current Deep State going after Hunter.
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:40 pm FBI ambush/entrapment interview of Jake Sullivan ? Which US intell agencies were involved ?
Again...this is where your nonstop complaining comes in, OS. You and your fellow anti Deep Staters need to demand an investigation. Pull text messages. Get FBI and CIA officers under oath. We have NO IDEA which US intel agencies were involved.

Know why? Biden and FoxNation didn't go after them. Biden didn't allege corruption, and fire those investigating his son.

And what about 4 years of investigating, OS? What happened to your outrage over that? You don't have an excuse for that one. You should be livid over that.

And you don't care. Pretty disappointing. AT LEAST complain about that. Going after Hunter for 4 years is absurd, and inexcusable. Longer than 9 freaking 11.
The investigation is taking place, as it should. No need to call for anything. The msm can't ignore it or bury it any longer. Let it play out.

How big was the investigation ? Where were the leaks ? There appears to be nothing out of the ordinary about this investigation. It appears to have been done within the office of the DE US attorney -- the jurisdiction where the lap top was turned in. What is the indication that any intell agency was involved, other than the retired spooks whose smokescreen blew back on them ?

We didn't hear about a NYT or WP bombshell every day. It wasn't on MSNBC & CNN 24/7.

The IRS investigates everyone. Since Russiagate, FARA violations are now being investigated instead of filed after the fact.

This is really weak. You are making a fool of yourself. Pester someone else who cares.

I don't want Biden impeached. The thought of Pres Kamala terrifies me, as we square off with Russia.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 am
This is really weak. You are making a fool of yourself. Pester someone else who cares.
That's what I thought. You don't care. To the surprise of no one.

What happened to you mocking me when I called out Trump conflicts of interest? Whoops. it's a Xmas miracle...now it bothers you if a little D does it.

You can't even muster a whimper of a protest for a four year long and counting investigation. Not one single word. Not one word of "you know, when we hit year four.....levy charges, or shut it down". So much for your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". You lied to us with that stuff....you don't actually care.

The fools, btw........were those, like you, who bought Trumpy's little game of turning the tables on the investigators. Muddying the water. A tactic he's used for decades.

The funniest part of this whole thing? I'm 100% behind investigating Hunter. Throw the POS in jail if you can find one tax form that's out of line. i think a four year investigation is gross....but whatever. I'm sick of our leaders getting away with this sh*t.

Pity you don't have the same standards that I do, OS.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:17 am
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 am
That's what I thought. You don't care. To the surprise of no one.

What happened to you mocking me when I called out Trump conflicts of interest? Whoops. it's a Xmas miracle...now it bothers you if a little D does it.

You can't even muster a whimper of a protest for a four year long and counting investigation. Not one single word. Not one word of "you know, when we hit year four.....levy charges, or shut it down". So much for your "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime". You lied to us with that stuff....you don't actually care.

The fools, btw........were those, like you, who bought Trumpy's little game of turning the tables on the investigators. Muddying the water. A tactic he's used for decades.

The funniest part of this whole thing? I'm 100% behind investigating Hunter. Throw the POS in jail if you can find one tax form that's out of line. i think a four year investigation is gross....but whatever. I'm sick of our leaders getting away with this sh*t.

Pity you don't have the same standards that I do, OS.
How many resources were invested in this investigation ? We don't know anything about it yet. It may turn out to be nothing but a tax dodge.
It hasn't been 4 years. The FBI didn't get the computer until Dec'19. It had to be analyzed. The pandemic slows down grand jury investigations, just like Durham. I'm not claiming that Sleepy Joe knew anything. He might not have wanted to know -- plausible deniability.
Who cares now ? We are on the verge of war. It will sort itself out.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:25 am How many resources were invested in this investigation ? We don't know anything about it yet.
That's my entire point. We have no clue if they used FISA. Or who investigated what.

My point is simple: if you go after every single investigator, and turn the Hunter investigation upside down...what do think the odds are
that you will find mistakes? Or that you will find, for example, agents who don't like Biden? Or don't like Dems?

What are the odds you'll find documents where an agent suggests shutting down the investigation, because they haven't found anything prosecutable? Yet another says "no, I think there's something here".

I'd peg the answers to all these questions at 99% yes. Yet that doesn't mean there's a stupid Deep State....it means this is what it looks like when you investigate.....it's NEVER perfect. And agents have biases.

But we we will NEVER know this. Why? Because Biden didn't do what Trump did.....go after the people investigating him. It was a very savvy move he learned from decades of experience....trash the people trashing you. It works.

And you fell for it, OS.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

and Orange Cheeto on American-Russian TV calls for Putin to release the details of the cash payments from Moscow mayor to Hunter Biden - an item that was debunked YEARS ago

Whose side is Cheeto on anyway? I think he is with the Rooskies. :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:23 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:25 am How many resources were invested in this investigation ? We don't know anything about it yet.
That's my entire point. We have no clue if they used FISA. Or who investigated what.

My point is simple: if you go after every single investigator, and turn the Hunter investigation upside down...what do think the odds are
that you will find mistakes? Or that you will find, for example, agents who don't like Biden? Or don't like Dems?

What are the odds you'll find documents where an agent suggests shutting down the investigation, because they haven't found anything prosecutable? Yet another says "no, I think there's something here".

I'd peg the answers to all these questions at 99% yes. Yet that doesn't mean there's a stupid Deep State....it means this is what it looks like when you investigate.....it's NEVER perfect. And agents have biases.

But we we will NEVER know this. Why? Because Biden didn't do what Trump did.....go after the people investigating him. It was a very savvy move he learned from decades of experience....trash the people trashing you. It works.

And you fell for it, OS.
I did not fall for anything. I'm not jumping to conclusions, as you are. I'm content to wait for more info to come out. You are just trolling.

If Hunter is ever charged with anything, he'll have the best defense available & a sympathetic media to spin for him & to politicize the investigation, as they have done so far.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:13 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:23 pm

And you fell for it, OS.
I did not fall for anything. I'm not jumping to conclusions, as you are. I'm content to wait for more info to come out. You are just trolling.
I'm trolling by telling you that the Deep State doesn't exist, and never has? Agree to disagree.

And yep, Durham is STILL investigating the investigators after 6 years have passed.....nothing political about that, right? It's straight pool when US intel goes after a Dem, and it's a corrupt Deep State if they go after a Republican. You and I know the score here. You'll never admit it, that much is crystal clear.
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:13 pm If Hunter is ever charged with anything, he'll have the best defense available & a sympathetic media to spin for him & to politicize the investigation, as they have done so far.
You don't plan on complaining that he was tricked by the investigators into lying? As for the sympathetic media...that's on you. YOU are the one who told us that corruption and conflicts of interest and "process crimes' are no big deal, and you break those laws yourself in your spare time. :lol:

So yep, the media is gonna do what YOU told them to do: not care about obvious corruption and unethical behavior in our government.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:06 pm And yep, Durham is STILL investigating the investigators after 6 years have passed.....nothing political about that, right? It's straight pool when US intel goes after a Dem, and it's a corrupt Deep State if they go after a Republican. You and I know the score here. You'll never admit it, that much is crystal clear.

So yep, the media is gonna do what YOU told them to do: not care about obvious corruption and unethical behavior in our government.
You didn't read leaks from Durham. You are not reading leaks about Hunter's investigation.

The incurious msm did their best to discredit both until forced to report them.
They were actually banned from mention on your social media news.
Contrast that with the "enterprise journalism" about Russiagate.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:29 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:06 pm And yep, Durham is STILL investigating the investigators after 6 years have passed.....nothing political about that, right? It's straight pool when US intel goes after a Dem, and it's a corrupt Deep State if they go after a Republican. You and I know the score here. You'll never admit it, that much is crystal clear.

You didn't read leaks from Durham. You are not reading leaks about Hunter's investigation.

That has nothing to do with you mocking your fellow posters for calling out corruption and conflicts of interest in the Trump Family and the Federal Government. ....and then turning around and demanding inquiries into Hunter's BS.

You may have forgotten. I haven't.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:41 pm

That has nothing to do with you mocking your fellow posters for calling out corruption and conflicts of interest in the Trump Family and the Federal Government. ....and then turning around and demanding inquiries into Hunter's BS.

Apparently it is not BS to the US Atty in DE.
I told you I was willing to wait. I still am.
...as I'm still waiting for the indictment of Trump &/or family.
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:55 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:41 pm

Apparently it is not BS to the US Atty in DE.
I told you I was willing to wait. I still am.
...as I'm still waiting for the indictment of Trump &/or family.
Meanwhile, the FEC found that the DNC & HRC Campaign violated election law & fined them > $100k for funding the Steele Dossier.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 pm Meanwhile, the FEC found that the DNC & HRC Campaign violated election law & fined them > $100k for funding the Steele Dossier.
They didn't fine them for "funding the Steele Dossier."

But I'm sure that's how FoxNation will make the same "whoopsie" you just did.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:28 pm Meanwhile, the FEC found that the DNC & HRC Campaign violated election law & fined them > $100k for funding the Steele Dossier.

:lol: ...yeah, just Fox Nation. How did your social media news sources report it ?

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=APq ... =617&dpr=1
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:11 am

:lol: ...yeah, just Fox Nation.

Yes. Just FoxNation. Not one of those headlines read "fined them for FUNDING the Steele Dossier."

Your wording makes it sound like the Dossier itself, and paying for it, is illegal.....and the Dems were caught breaking the law to go after Trump.

So guess what the headlines are for Fox...

Hillary Clinton, DNC fined for Steele dossier
https://fox8.com/news/hillary-clinton-d ... e-dossier/

Hillary Clinton's campaign 'broke federal law': Kash Patel
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-c ... kash-patel

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to pay FEC fines over Fusion GPS payments for Trump dossier
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dnc-cl ... fusion-gps

Boy, what a coincidence that Fox would use three separate headlines that......like your wording......try and make it sound like the purchase of the Dossier itself was illegal. What a lucky day, right?

Now how many folks are going to walk away claiming the act of purchasing the Dossier broke Federal law?

I'm sure all of you slipped on a banana peel, and made this in error.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:26 am
old salt wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:11 am

:lol: ...yeah, just Fox Nation.

Yes. Just FoxNation. Not one of those headlines read "fined them for FUNDING the Steele Dossier."

Your wording makes it sound like the Dossier itself, and paying for it, is illegal.....and the Dems were caught breaking the law to go after Trump.

So guess what the headlines are for Fox...

Hillary Clinton, DNC fined for Steele dossier
https://fox8.com/news/hillary-clinton-d ... e-dossier/

Hillary Clinton's campaign 'broke federal law': Kash Patel
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-c ... kash-patel

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to pay FEC fines over Fusion GPS payments for Trump dossier
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dnc-cl ... fusion-gps

Boy, what a coincidence that Fox would use three separate headlines that......like your wording......try and make it sound like the purchase of the Dossier itself was illegal. What a lucky day, right?

Now how many folks are going to walk away claiming the act of purchasing the Dossier broke Federal law?

I'm sure all of you slipped on a banana peel, and made this in error.
:lol: ...yeah, it was just an administrative oversight, like lying in a FEC filing to hide it.

Too bad your social media news sources didn't protect you from this story, like they did for the Hunter lap top story.

Return to “POLITICS”