This Week's Games – 02.13.18

D1 Mens Lacrosse
admin
Site Admin

This Week's Games – 02.13.18

Post by admin »

Though there are seven games today, none of them are interesting.  What is interesting is seeing some of the team's line-ups and players' performances.

(An asterisks means an NCAA team that is relevant to the FanLax Fantasy League.)

3 PM - Army* vs. NJIT.  Not an interesting game but curious to see Army's line-up and their players' performances. After today, Army will be 2-0.
3 PM - UMass* vs. Sacred Heart. Not an interesting game but curious to see UMass's line-up and their players' performances.
3 PM - Michigan vs. Bellarmine. Not an interesting game but curious to see Michigan's line-up and their players' performances. After today, Michigan will be 2-0.
3 PM - Georgetown* vs. High Point. Actually, this could be an interesting game. G'town could easily lose their season opener to High Point and... I'm curious to see Georgetown's line-up and their players' performances.
4 PM - Colgate vs. Binghamton. After beating Marist (yawn), Colgate is 1-0. I'm barely curious to see how they do against a Binghamton team that got crushed by Syracuse.
5 PM - Maryland* vs. Marist. Not an interesting game but curious to see UMD's line-up and their players' performances. After today, UMD will be 2-0.
7 PM - Cleveland State vs. Mercer. Not an interesting game. Not interested in the line-ups or player
Stegs

Re: TODAY’S NCAA GAMES – 02.13.18

Post by Stegs »

Agreed 2/13 games non-interesting.
You going to post a thread for this weekend's games?
I am looking forward for going to the SU/Albany game. Should be a good one!
admin
Site Admin

Re: TODAY’S NCAA GAMES – 02.13.18

Post by admin »

Stegs wrote:You going to post a thread for this weekend's games?
I am looking forward for going to the SU/Albany game. Should be a good one!
Probably yes but with broader brushstrokes.
I'm curious about SU-Albany. Lot of hype about Albany and lots of dumping on SU. Curious to see reality.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”