Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:36 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:26 pm
tech37 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:11 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:47 am
tech37 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:49 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:58 pm
tech37 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:01 pm
Bearfan wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:37 pm If not one person in your extended circle has not even had to go to the hospital for Covid then you must live in a pocket where the incidence of Covid is very low or you have an incredibly small circle(no attack intended).
An earlier poster seemed to criticize Biden for increased deaths despite having the vaccine. I can promise you that without the vaccines, boosters and preventative measures of social distancing, masks, etc the death toll would be dramatically higher.
When people discuss numbers of deaths or cases of hospitalized Covid they need to discuss whether that individual is boosted, vaccinated or not. Greater than 95% of those hospitalized with Covid in my hospital( I am a physician) are unvaccinated. And the small minority that are vaccinated, boosted and hospitalized are invariably elderly or with major medical commorbidities.
I am comfortable going indoors with a vaccine, boosted and perhaps masked. I know if I get Covid I will have a minor flu like experience or even be asymptomatic. My only fear is that if I am tested I will only suffer by having to stop travel, work, etc. and the only people I will really potentially harm are those unvaccinated. And it is the unvaccinated that are prolonging the Covid mutations. And the regular medical establishment is losing patience with these individuals. And wait until you or your loved ones are denied emergency lifesaving medical treatment because ICUs are filled with unvaccinated patients who did not want to be told that getting a vaccine was the prudent thing to do. The general population will start losing patience with the unvaccinated and there will be ugly incidents coming soon
The "regular medical establishment" has failed everyone by not having therapeutics available to treat positive cases. Months ago, these should have been an available tool, along with vaccines, to fight this virus. Now with Omicron, there will be many more breakthrough cases and still no therapeutics. Go home, isolate, and hope for the best. If you're lucky, you'll qualify for monoclonal ab treatment. Total bullsh!t.
Well, yes, nothing you said is exactly false.
But nearly everything you wrote is pure horse hockey.

You promoted phony, snake oil "therapeutics" and now you complain that the scientists, "the regular medical establishment" "failed everyone" by not finding a drug, developing a drug that would resolve a novel virus...how many drugs exist that cure any virus? How long did they take to develop??? You really think you could do better...or is snake oil what you want??? And low and behold, it looks like there actually may be a successful pill regimen available later this winter..."failed" :roll:

Yes, there are going to "breakthrough" cases...especially among those not boosted...and many more among those not vaccinated...

No, don't go home... do get vaccinated, get boosted and wear a mask in dense indoor situations...avoid the unvaccinated, yes. Vaccines work, and looks like we'll have a pill regimen very shortly.

Play ball.
"promoted"? To use your words, perhaps you should "get a room" with "knuckleheads" on the politics/covid thread? I promoted nothing. I simply shared available information that happens to be contrary to current medical establishment directives, obviously a threat to your personal judgement of how things ought to be. Don't forget... true science and skepticism go hand-in-hand.

Play ball.
Posting medical misinformation is promoting medical misinformation, spreading medical misinformation...at any time you'd wished, you could have said, "I think this is total BS, but here's an example of the medical misinformation getting peddled for clicks, eyeballs and dough"...but no, you posted with acclamations of agreement and support...
Who's deciding what is "misinformation," you? Obviously anything I posted made it through the BigTech platform filters (and that alone certainly doesn't prove misinformation, either way). So it's really very subjective isn't it? Of course you're going to refer to anything outside of CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO, etc. as misinformation... that's been your feverish mantra. Hint: there are a lot of very smart people with great ideas working outside of the bureaucracy. Too bad you don't/or won't notice.
I would be one of those people. I’m the only one who noticed that the cdc, fda, nih, and who are so stupid that they don’t know hordes of unvaccinated people flooding the border and spreading into the country is really bad in a pandemic. I was also the only one who noticed Joe Biden has dementia. Those organizations are completely unaware. That’s when I realized they are not good information sources.
They are dirty and carry disease and want to rape our women.
You’re racist
They are pouring into our country bringing roaches and spreading COVID….and leering at our women.
Scientifically, leering is ok

Spreading Covid in a pandemic is unacceptable. But only I know that and the cdc,nih,fda are totally unaware.

Roaches are not dangerous as a pandemic.
They carry disease.
Is the cdc aware of this? Or are they scientifically deficient for the thousandth time ?
Probably not. Can’t believe the CDC won’t shut down the border.
It’s because they are stupid. They shut down church services but are unaware of the things really smart people like myself see. They are also completely unaware the leader of the free world has dementia. It’s important not to use them as a source of important information.
Yep. CDC shouldn’t have shut down churches services. I am shocked the CDC hasn’t moved to have Biden removed from office. The CDC had Trump removed.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Essexfenwick

Re: School Closings

Post by Essexfenwick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:03 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:44 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:40 pm
Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:13 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:09 pm
Bearfan wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:37 pm If not one person in your extended circle has not even had to go to the hospital for Covid then you must live in a pocket where the incidence of Covid is very low or you have an incredibly small circle(no attack intended).
An earlier poster seemed to criticize Biden for increased deaths despite having the vaccine. I can promise you that without the vaccines, boosters and preventative measures of social distancing, masks, etc the death toll would be dramatically higher.
When people discuss numbers of deaths or cases of hospitalized Covid they need to discuss whether that individual is boosted, vaccinated or not. Greater than 95% of those hospitalized with Covid in my hospital( I am a physician) are unvaccinated. And the small minority that are vaccinated, boosted and hospitalized are invariably elderly or with major medical commorbidities.
I am comfortable going indoors with a vaccine, boosted and perhaps masked. I know if I get Covid I will have a minor flu like experience or even be asymptomatic. My only fear is that if I am tested I will only suffer by having to stop travel, work, etc. and the only people I will really potentially harm are those unvaccinated. And it is the unvaccinated that are prolonging the Covid mutations. And the regular medical establishment is losing patience with these individuals. And wait until you or your loved ones are denied emergency lifesaving medical treatment because ICUs are filled with unvaccinated patients who did not want to be told that getting a vaccine was the prudent thing to do. The general population will start losing patience with the unvaccinated and there will be ugly incidents coming soon
The "regular medical establishment" has failed everyone by not having therapeutics available to treat positive cases. Months ago, these should have been an available tool, along with vaccines, to fight this virus. Now with Omicron, there will be many more breakthrough cases and still no therapeutics. Go home, isolate, and hope for the best. If you're lucky, you'll qualify for monoclonal ab treatment. Total bullsh!t.

You promoted phony, snake oil "therapeutics" and now you complain that the scientists, "the regular medical establishment" "failed everyone" by not finding a drug, developing a drug that would resolve a novel virus...how many drugs exist that cure any virus? How long did they take to develop??? You really think you could do better...or is snake oil what you want??? And low and behold, it looks like there actually may be a successful pill regimen available later this winter..."failed" :roll:

Yes, there are going to "breakthrough" cases...especially among those not boosted...and many more among those not vaccinated...

No, don't go home... do get vaccinated, get boosted and wear a mask in dense indoor situations...avoid the unvaccinated, yes. Vaccines work, and looks like we'll have a pill regimen very shortly.

Play ball.
"promoted"? To use your words, perhaps you should "get a room" with "knuckleheads" on the politics/covid thread? I promoted nothing. I simply shared available information that happens to be contrary to current medical establishment directives, obviously a threat to your personal judgement of how things ought to be. Don't forget... true science and skepticism go hand-in-hand.

Play ball.
Posting medical misinformation is promoting medical misinformation, spreading medical misinformation...at any time you'd wished, you could have said, "I think this is total BS, but here's an example of the medical misinformation getting peddled for clicks, eyeballs and dough"...but no, you posted with acclamations of agreement and support...
Who's deciding what is "misinformation," you? Obviously anything I posted made it through the BigTech platform filters (and that alone certainly doesn't prove misinformation, either way). So it's really very subjective isn't it? Of course you're going to refer to anything outside of CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO, etc. as misinformation... that's been your feverish mantra. Hint: there are a lot of very smart people with great ideas working outside of the bureaucracy. Too bad you don't/or won't notice.
I would be one of those people. I’m the only one who noticed that the cdc, fda, nih, and who are so stupid that they don’t know hordes of unvaccinated people flooding the border and spreading into the country is really bad in a pandemic. I was also the only one who noticed Joe Biden has dementia. Those organizations are completely unaware. That’s when I realized they are not good information sources.
You’re racist
They are pouring into our country bringing roaches and spreading COVID….and leering at our women.

Spreading Covid in a pandemic is unacceptable. But only I know that and the cdc,nih,fda are totally unaware.

They carry disease.
Is the cdc aware of this? Or are they scientifically deficient for the thousandth time ?
It’s because they are stupid. They shut down church services but are unaware of the things really smart people like myself see. They are also completely unaware the leader of the free world has dementia. It’s important not to use them as a source of important information.
Yep. CDC shouldn’t have shut down churches services. I am shocked the CDC hasn’t moved to have Biden removed from office. The CDC had Trump removed.

With a double Fauci mask , plexi shield and triple vax on the side
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Essexfenwick wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:03 pm

Play ball.

Play ball.
You’re racist

They carry disease.

With a double Fauci mask , plexi shield and triple vax on the side
Ain’t that the truth.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i'm confused. are the cdc the good guys now, or the bad guys? i need to pick a side.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:28 pm i'm confused. are the cdc the good guys now, or the bad guys? i need to pick a side.
Not sure. Surprised the CDC hasn’t shut down the border yet. Also surprised the CDC won’t do something about Biden’s dementia…. Aren’t you?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:35 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:28 pm i'm confused. are the cdc the good guys now, or the bad guys? i need to pick a side.
Not sure. Surprised the CDC hasn’t shut down the border yet. Also surprised the CDC won’t do something about Biden’s dementia…. Aren’t you?
you are not helping. i need to pick a side.
Drcthru

Post by Drcthru »

Play ball.

Play ball.
You’re racist

They carry disease.
It must be a great burden to be Cassandra!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to do the dishes.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

It’s a blessing and a curse.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yup, we're cursed with this nonsense.

Hard to believe anyone's this idiotic, but...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Play ball.

Play ball.
classic...yes, there are some "really smart people" selling snake oil too.

The issue ain't "smart", it's whether it's scientifically sound...and honest.

And the stuff you've re-posted has been full of what's not sound scientifically and in some cases also dishonest.

So, medical misinformation. The result of which is people doubting what is actually honest and scientifically sound...and thus making decisions that actually cost incremental lives.

Frankly, I don't have any real issue with those who make mistakes, but are doing their darnedest to get it right, honestly. But those who are dishonest, just in it to make a buck by riling people up...that does tick me off big time.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:39 pm
I'm gonna go with "good guys."

I thought this thread was about school closings. Wow.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:13 am

The Cdc isn’t bad. They are just not very bright. They are unaware of hordes of unvaccinated are flooding the border and spreading out into the country….and also that the leader of the free world has dementia. So the information they provide is probably not accurate. Not everyone is smart enough to notice these things so they are trying as hard as they can but it’s probably wise to go elsewhere for info and use your own common sense if you’re a person of intellect.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

maybe all this is just satire, but this is in the Men's Lacrosse part of the forum, not The Onion.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

so of all those available, you're suggesting MY thread is the one that went off the rails?

i thought that was what we were doing.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:09 am

so of all those available, you're suggesting MY thread is the one that went off the rails?

Yeah, you make a good point. Thread Fidelity is in short supply for sure.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:01 am

I'm confused...what are you guys talking about?

why does wgdsr say above: this is "MY thread"?

what's meant by "thread Fidelity"?

just not following...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Just a bunch of thread swingers here
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:08 am

I'm confused...what are you guys talking about?

why does wgdsr say above: this is "MY thread"?

what's meant by "thread Fidelity"?

just not following...
"My thread" - everyone who participates here's believe

"Fidelity" - Peter Lynch and Abby Johnson
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Typical Lax Dad