NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Bucket

Re: NESCAC

Post by Bucket »

laxdad1434 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 pm
callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:59 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm
callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:03 pm Not a freaking chance ccR! Amherst @ 10-6? Need I remind you they lost (TWICE!!) H2H v Midd. Gettysburg? Really, a team with 8 losses?!?!! They lost H2H v Amherst who, might I remind you, lost to Midd twice.....swing and a miss!!

One more year of an early exit? Its happened how many times recently? Really, one OT loss in the NESCAC quarterfinals, thats what you're going to hang your hat on. Your reports of the death of the Tufts lacrosse program are greatly exaggerated!! :lol: :lol:

Me thinks you have TDS..... Tufts Derangement Syndrome!! Roll Bos!!
You’re right. 8 losses is just too much to make it in. Now, where have I heard that before?
yes, was pointing out how you contradicted yourself....toying with you, per usual...apparently that went over your head......
York is sitting home with the same record as Middlebury, and played a much more difficult schedule. All of York's losses,excluding Salisbury, were close, 1-3 goals. They beat 2 good OOC teams, W&L and Denison. Middlebury has "0" wins against good OOC opponents.

I don't think either team should be in, but why Middlebury over York?
Fact Check: False.

Middlebury had the 3rd strongest schedule in the country; York had the 16th.

Further: Zero good wins OOC? Beating St. Lawrence isn't a good win? Ok. Even more: wins over good teams, even in conference, count just as much. So beating Wesleyan, Bowdoin and Amherst (x2) are lesser because they are in conference? That's not how selection criteria works.

Finally: Margin of victory or loss is not a selection criteria. You can lose a game by 20 or by 1. It has no impact on the string selection criteria.
Leonard Washington

Post by Leonard Washington »

Middlebury's resume is better than York's.

They also beat SLU, something York was unable to do
First of all, ya better check your tone. I dont think you know who you're talking to. I'm Leonard Washington...I don't get butt naked for nobody!!
ah23

Post by ah23 »

ah23 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:33 pm Looking forward to the excuses + doubling/tripling/quadrupling down.
As predictable as the sunrise.
LongPoleGuy

Post by LongPoleGuy »

Just watched a replay of the MIDD/Wesleyan game. If I was a MIDD fan I would be apoplectic. That was the most lopsided officiating I have ever seen. Bad penalty calls, missed calls, after-buzzer goals awarded…wow.
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

ah23 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:12 pm
ah23 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:33 pm Looking forward to the excuses + doubling/tripling/quadrupling down.
As predictable as the sunrise.
The cat came back. He couldn’t stay away….
Why don’t you report this post, That’s pretty predictable too.

My NESCAC post season prediction, pain.
LL CLC final. Book it.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Leonard Washington wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:25 pm Middlebury's resume is better than York's.

I know, just wanted to watch the frenzy. Soft bunch these NESCACians.
choochooCharlie

laxdad1434 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:58 pm
Leonard Washington wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:25 pm Middlebury's resume is better than York's.

100%, never disappoints.
Chipzhoo

Post by Chipzhoo »

choochooCharlie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:10 pm

100%, never disappoints.

Please continue (elsewhere) in search of the hard members you both are seeking…
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

The NESCAC Thread Image
Attachments
caddyshack_photo3.jpg
caddyshack_photo3.jpg (70.33 KiB) Viewed 928 times
choochooCharlie

NNELax wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:45 pm The NESCAC Thread Image
:lol: Love it.

“Hey, you scratched my anchor!”
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Chipzhoo wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:57 am clown (who's Middleburg?)
no personal attacks
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

admin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 pm
no personal attacks
That was a well designed personal attack. He spelled "MIddlebury" "Middleburg" ffs and the guy is on here just to be a pia. He deserved it.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

So, essentially what you just admitted to laxdud1434 is, I’m going to say something stupid to see if anyone responds. And if they do, I whipped them into a “frenzy” as you say, kind of a gotcha moment. And thus you’ve proved how soft NESCAC fans are? And you really just admitted that?!! Haha! Sorry, what you’ve actually done is exposed yourself as an asinine, moronic thinking person….and you just put it in writing!! Haha!! Oh, that is rich!! Roll Bos!!
Last edited by callaxdad on Mon May 06, 2024 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Just to be blunt...basically every issue in this forum over the past three months has been caused by a single account (and, technically, its alts) that breaks site rules over and over again because they (correctly) bet that there won't be consequences beyond a polite comment from a red username every now and then.

I assume the preference is to avoid being heavy-handed and I generally get that approach, but there is no reason the forums have to devolve into this over and over again just because one troll needs an outlet for whatever they have going on. It really is that simple.
Last edited by ah23 on Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

admin wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 pm
no personal attacks
C’mon admin, I get it, no personal attacks but, I think clown is just some fun banter, a little trash talking. But, if you say that’s off limits, I’m behind you, 100%…you are the final arbiter, 100%!!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:12 pm

I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, I want a hot dog I want a milkshake I want potato chips…..choochooRichie you’ll get nothing and like it!!! Haha!! $100 says ccR picks his nose!! He ate it!! 🤣🤣
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

ah23 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 pm Just to be blunt...basically every issue in this forum over the past three months has been caused by a single account (and, technically, its alts) that breaks site rules over and over again because they (correctly) bet that there won't be consequences beyond a polite comment from a red username every now and then.

I assume the preference is to avoid being heavy-handed and I generally get that approach, but there is no reason the forums have to devolve into this over and over again just because one troll needs an outlet for whatever they have going on. It really is that simple.
True fact. choochooCharlie is nothing more than an NESCAC agitator (jerk? Troll?!! Haha) who is a self proclaimed Chrissy Newpunk supporter who disparages the NESCAC at any opportunity. Personally, I really don’t have a problem with that, I’m all about free speech provided it’s not profane but, what ah23 says is not wrong by any stretch of the imagination.
choochooCharlie

callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:12 pm

I want a hamburger, no a cheeseburger, I want a hot dog I want a milkshake I want potato chips…..choochooRichie you’ll get nothing and like it!!! Haha!! $100 says ccR picks his nose!! He ate it!! 🤣🤣
Do you get a free bowl of soup with that tufts hat?
Oh, It looks good on you though. ;)
ah23 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 pm Just to be blunt...basically every issue in this forum over the past three months has been caused by a single account (and, technically, its alts) that breaks site rules over and over again
I have already articulated how this discussion came about; by multiple posters (yourself included) taking shots at me after the selection show, to which I am replying. You don’t want me on here, but you keep summoning me back because you can’t handle someone not submitting to your ever present desire to be viewed as correct.

Now you can go ahead and articulate what “site rules” you keep saying I have broken. It’s a discussion, and because I don’t yield to you, you want me gone. That’s it, disagreeing with YOU isn’t trolling, but you want to frame it as such to remove me. Forums aren’t the place for you, that’s clear. Strap on a helmet. Life’s tough.
callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:38 pm True fact. choochooCharlie is nothing more than an NESCAC agitator (jerk? Troll?!! Haha) who is a self proclaimed Chrissy Newpunk supporter who disparages the NESCAC at any opportunity. Personally, I really don’t have a problem with that, I’m all about free speech provided it’s not profane
Name calling won’t get you anywhere. And don’t forget Bates. Huge Bates guy here.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 pm

So, essentially what you just admitted to laxdud1434 is, I’m going to say something stupid to see if anyone responds. And if they do, I whipped them into a “frenzy” as you say, kind of a gotcha moment. And thus you’ve proved how soft NESCAC fans are? And you really just admitted that?!! Haha! Sorry, what you’ve actually done is exposed yourself as an asinine, moronic thinking person….and you just put it in writing!! Haha!! Oh, that is rich!! Roll Bos!!
The frenzy continues...
shorelax12

Post by shorelax12 »

laxdad1434 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:45 am
callaxdad wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 pm

The frenzy continues...
Looks like somebody has a lot of time on their hands now that Salisbury dropped 25 on the Kean D.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”