Don Jr, Ivanka & Eric Trump Corruption - Important and Meaningful Issue

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Don Jr, Ivanka & Eric Trump Corruption - Important and Meaningful Issue

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:19 am
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:53 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:18 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:00 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:36 pm Have to admit, I’m a little surprise you agree though I know I got on a soapbox for a minute there. I just don’t get how anyone could sell their soul to this dude. I mean if this dude were being offered up in the Faustian bargain I’d more likely roll the dice loaded against me in the world. And I really don’t think Ya is up on his (Trump’s) tip like that so i struggle to understand why he fights so hard for the side that his this douchebag on it. Sometimes it’s ok to take an L and regroup for the larger war.
Why? I suppose it is because I believe people have sincere and good intentions. I knew going in that Trump was a business man and I worked on a project with his team, sat at the table negotiating and discussing progress and changes...all of which were fair and no shady bs, and we got paid for every penny in the end. Certainly others have different experiences that have been expressed around here.

The end point, on why I supported him ... I had great hopes that a non-career politician, with the business background he brought(arguable I know), would come in & be 'that change' in the career politicians' face that would ripple across the states, and not just lip service.....the career politicians got their way. As said in my favorite movie...."Listen I'm a politician. Which Means I am a cheat and liar. When I am not kissing babies I am stealing their Lollipops. But-it also means I keep my options open."

So, yes, I supported what he was trying to do and working on, and sadly on his part, he chose not to change and double down on his crassness, so I say GTFOH. I'll admit it took me longer, and the post election ramp up on his part was it for me.
That's a really good explanation, IMO, and much appreciated.
The explanation of '16 vote is familiar and reasonable IMO, though we saw it differently. I'd quibble on sticking with him and voting for him again, but your current clarity makes sense. Enough.
That's what I've been trying to tell you about why I supported many of his policies & agreed with many of his decisions.

I'm suspect that many of his 74 million voters share our perspective.

He lost me too after the way he reacted to the 2020 election.
Did he lose you?
How about Hawley and Cruz and Johnson et al?
How about Greene and similar?
Have they lost you?

I understand the hope/delusion in '16 that Trump was actually "sincere" and had "good intentions"...but it was a delusion. Nearly anyone who had followed him over the years knew that he was not simply "crass", we knew he was dishonest, venal, and cared about only his own self-interest. We knew that his character was by far the worst of any modern President. We knew his campaign and ultimately his Presidency was 100% scam for himself.

And we were very concerned about his clear authoritarian instincts and 'wannabe' personality. It was clear, to us, that he would treat the world and it's leaders, especially the authoritarians (who could act unilaterally and would likely be in power post Presidency), though a purely transactional, personal, lens.

To the extent that he (temporarily) saw the world through the eyes of a segment of the electorate that he realized could be energized to support him, his "policies" could indeed be anticipated to align with those you and millions of others appreciated. But that was always solely because of his own scam, there was never anything beyond transactional.

I don't believe that 74 million people voted for him because of his dishonesty and venality, but they were, at a minimum, willing to overlook it, and indeed a surprisingly large portion actually bought the notion that he was honest and even something of a savior (over 50% of the Trump voters actually believed the Qanon stuff about him being the savior against the pedophilia international cabal). Indeed, it appears that many found his bigotry and venality quite appealing.

I'll give you great credit for the accuracy of your defenses of the various Generals who Trump appointed initially. I felt they were, at a minimum, making a big mistake to lend him their credibility, at the worst they actually agreed with his bigotry and nativism. You argued that they would be a bulwark against Trump's worst instincts. Indeed, it appears now that Trump "lost" them far faster than he "lost" you and whatever portion of that 74 million who have since become disenchanted...unfortunately, it's apparently still a small portion.

The nomination and then election of Trump was an enormous mistake and it's an enormous mistake for the GOP to continue to kowtow to him.

I don't know how the GOP regains any sort of moral credibility if they don't thoroughly reject Trump, white nationalism, and Qanon style conspiracies.
Probably for the same reason that the Democrats won't repudiate ANTIFA for being their answer to the enforcement wing of the Democrat party. The folks on this forum have been peddling excuses for their anarchists since day one. The latest excuse is they are just a bunch of misguided, over enthusiastic young folks that like to beat people up from the opposition side. Totally understandable. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

c+s wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 amProbably for the same reason that the Democrats won't repudiate ANTIFA for being their answer to the enforcement wing of the Democrat party. The folks on this forum have been peddling excuses for their anarchists since day one. The latest excuse is they are just a bunch of misguided, over enthusiastic young folks that like to beat people up from the opposition side. Totally understandable. :roll:
That's 100% BULLCHIT, Cradle. You don't have ANY IDEA how many black folks out in those "Antifa" protests ever voted Republican in their lives, how many might be small business owners who are enraged by the inequity and OBVIOUS RACISM is they see in many police actions and reactions in the communities they live in. Your statement is one very clear example of the kind of latent (yes, systemic) racism that exists in our country...you say stuff that you THINK makes SO MUCH SENSE to you...look at all those lowlife black folks out their rioting and looting and fighting and cussing out Authority and you just flat DON'T GET IT. That statement is about as shallow as it gets when it comes to understanding the racial divide in our country, and constantly attempting to pin that whole thing on your boogeyman "FLP types"...using it to whine your whataboutism on these Boards is flat out ignorant.

It's offensive that you always try to blame the Democratic Party for ANTIFA and BLM protesting without a LICK of understanding about what lies under the reason that protesters come out after a heinous act like what happened to George Floyd. Do YOU support White Nationalism? Do you acknowledge it exists? Do you think White Nationalists are all Republicans?? How about Qanon? You think that's Looney Tunes stuff or do you think, well, ANTIFA! C&S sez, don't complain about Qanon types because...BLM!!

Give it a break Cradle...the garden will thaw out shortly. Am i angry? When you make dumassed statements like this, i guess i am. Just being sarcastic? Cut it out.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 am
c+s wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 amProbably for the same reason that the Democrats won't repudiate ANTIFA for being their answer to the enforcement wing of the Democrat party. The folks on this forum have been peddling excuses for their anarchists since day one. The latest excuse is they are just a bunch of misguided, over enthusiastic young folks that like to beat people up from the opposition side. Totally understandable. :roll:
That's 100% BULLCHIT, Cradle. You don't have ANY IDEA how many black folks out in those "Antifa" protests ever voted Republican in their lives, how many might be small business owners who are enraged by the inequity and OBVIOUS RACISM is they see in many police actions and reactions in the communities they live in. Your statement is one very clear example of the kind of latent (yes, systemic) racism that exists in our country...you say stuff that you THINK makes SO MUCH SENSE to you...look at all those lowlife black folks out their rioting and looting and fighting and cussing out Authority and you just flat DON'T GET IT. That statement is about as shallow as it gets when it comes to understanding the racial divide in our country, and constantly attempting to pin that whole thing on your boogeyman "FLP types"...using it to whine your whataboutism on these Boards is flat out ignorant.

It's offensive that you always try to blame the Democratic Party for ANTIFA and BLM protesting without a LICK of understanding about what lies under the reason that protesters come out after a heinous act like what happened to George Floyd. Do YOU support White Nationalism? Do you acknowledge it exists? Do you think White Nationalists are all Republicans?? How about Qanon? You think that's Looney Tunes stuff or do you think, well, ANTIFA! C&S sez, don't complain about Qanon types because...BLM!!

Give it a break Cradle...the garden will thaw out shortly. Am i angry? When you make dumassed statements like this, i guess i am. Just being sarcastic? Cut it out.

Who mentioned black folks?I mentioned ANTIFA. You seem to assuming things that were never said. Just a friendly suggestion there skippy... switch to de-caff.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Always amazed at how quick the race card is pulled.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:10 pm Always amazed at how quick the race card is pulled.
I thought ANTIFA was a bunch of skinny white college kids wearing backpacks and carrying Nalgene bottles with their favorite beverage. They also have a fondness for throwing milkshakes on people they don't like that have some noxious ingredients in them.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:36 pm Have to admit, I’m a little surprise you agree though I know I got on a soapbox for a minute there. I just don’t get how anyone could sell their soul to this dude. I mean if this dude were being offered up in the Faustian bargain I’d more likely roll the dice loaded against me in the world. And I really don’t think Ya is up on his (Trump’s) tip like that so i struggle to understand why he fights so hard for the side that his this douchebag on it. Sometimes it’s ok to take an L and regroup for the larger war.
Why? I suppose it is because I believe people have sincere and good intentions. I knew going in that Trump was a business man and I worked on a project with his team, sat at the table negotiating and discussing progress and changes...all of which were fair and no shady bs, and we got paid for every penny in the end. Certainly others have different experiences that have been expressed around here.

The end point, on why I supported him ... I had great hopes that a non-career politician, with the business background he brought(arguable I know), would come in & be 'that change' in the career politicians' face that would ripple across the states, and not just lip service.....the career politicians got their way. As said in my favorite movie...."Listen I'm a politician. Which Means I am a cheat and liar. When I am not kissing babies I am stealing their Lollipops. But-it also means I keep my options open."

So, yes, I supported what he was trying to do and working on, and sadly on his part, he chose not to change and double down on his crassness, so I say GTFOH. I'll admit it took me longer, and the post election ramp up on his part was it for me.
The explanation of '16 vote is familiar and reasonable IMO, though we saw it differently. I'd quibble on sticking with him and voting for him again, but your current clarity makes sense. Enough.
That's what I've been trying to tell you about why I supported many of his policies & agreed with many of his decisions.

Did he lose you? Yes, with his post election actions
How about Hawley and Cruz and Johnson et al? I'm ok with them
How about Greene and similar? Never had me. She belongs to her voters.
Have they lost you?

I understand the hope/delusion in '16 that Trump was actually "sincere" and had "good intentions"...but it was a delusion. Nearly anyone who had followed him over the years knew that he was not simply "crass", we knew he was dishonest, venal, and cared about only his own self-interest. We knew that his character was by far the worst of any modern President. We knew his campaign and ultimately his Presidency was 100% scam for himself.
I never had great expectations for Trump. I always saw him for what he was. I considered his election an indictment of the current 2 party elite status quo. I was confident we'd survive Trump & hoped he'd push the pendulum back the other direction. I remain surprised at the amount of popular support he won & still retains. I now consider him a liability to the GOP but we need to retain most of his supporters & marginalize the lunatic fringe.
And we were very concerned about his clear authoritarian instincts and 'wannabe' personality. It was clear, to us, that he would treat the world and it's leaders, especially the authoritarians (who could act unilaterally and would likely be in power post Presidency), though a purely transactional, personal, lens. ...& we survived. Biden reaps the benefits & our free-riding allies learned we cannot be taken for granted.

To the extent that he (temporarily) saw the world through the eyes of a segment of the electorate that he realized could be energized to support him, his "policies" could indeed be anticipated to align with those you and millions of others appreciated. But that was always solely because of his own scam, there was never anything beyond transactional. You underestimate. Don't count on it being temporary or just due to Trump.

I don't believe that 74 million people voted for him because of his dishonesty and venality, but they were, at a minimum, willing to overlook it, and indeed a surprisingly large portion actually bought the notion that he was honest and even something of a savior (over 50% of the Trump voters actually believed the Qanon stuff about him being the savior against the pedophilia international cabal). Indeed, it appears that many found his bigotry and venality quite appealing....or at least no worse that the venality & divisive race based politics of his opponents.

I'll give you great credit for the accuracy of your defenses of the various Generals who Trump appointed initially. I felt they were, at a minimum, making a big mistake to lend him their credibility, at the worst they actually agreed with his bigotry and nativism. You argued that they would be a bulwark against Trump's worst instincts. Indeed, it appears now that Trump "lost" them far faster than he "lost" you and whatever portion of that 74 million who have since become disenchanted...unfortunately, it's apparently still a small portion.I couldn't resign because I was never appointed. I had no control or influence. I was simply rooting for what I though was best for Team USA. Trump was our elected CinC & I rooted for positive outcomes. I was pleasantly surprised that the successors to the Generals did so well & ultimately stood up to Trump when it mattered. We owe them our gratitude, along with their successors.

The nomination and then election of Trump was an enormous mistake and it's an enormous mistake for the GOP to continue to kowtow to him.
Yeah, yeah, Instead on incessantly complaining about it, you should ponder how & why he appealed enough to 47% of voters for them to choose him rather than Biden.

I don't know how the GOP regains any sort of moral credibility if they don't thoroughly reject Trump, white nationalism, and Qanon style conspiracies.
We'ii see if that matters or if the crazy stuff fades away or is rooted out by what comes next from the Biden Admin & Dem Congress.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 pm Yeah, yeah, Instead on incessantly complaining about it, you should ponder how & why he appealed enough to 47% of voters for them to choose him rather than Biden.
That's simple.

1. Trump has a little R by his name

2. FoxNationMedia backed EVERYTHING he did. It didn't matter that the bulk of his ACTUAL ENACTED polices/legislation was to the left of Biden.

That's it in a nutshell. If I asked a TrumpFan about a policy without anyone's name attached to it? They'd HATE Trump's ACTUAL policies.

It's about that little R, and the FoxNation support that comes with it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:09 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:25 pm Yeah, yeah, Instead on incessantly complaining about it, you should ponder how & why he appealed enough to 47% of voters for them to choose him rather than Biden.
That's simple.

2. FoxNationMedia backed EVERYTHING he did. It didn't matter that the bulk of his ACTUAL ENACTED polices/legislation was to the left of Biden.

That's it in a nutshell. If I asked a TrumpFan about a policy without anyone's name attached to it? They'd HATE Trump's ACTUAL policies.

:roll: ...then ask what prompted 47% of voters to watch FNC & do what they were told.

We'll see if there's any divergence between Trump & Biden on a policy that matters to us both.
Deployment of US military forces in foreign entanglements.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:31 pm :roll: ...then ask what prompted 47% of voters to watch FNC & do what they were told.
Simple. They think that FoxMedia is selling conservatism, and these viewers don't bother to put the work in to realize that, nope, that's not what they're doing. And Nope, Trump isn't ACTUALLY doing what he and FoxNation are telling them that Trump is doing.

That's the difference between the American left and the American right, my friend.

The American Right hasn't caught on to FoxNation's BS and lies. They're all in. Every chip.

The American left can't stand CNN, MSNBC, Maddow, and are already freaking out over Biden going back on campaign promises. They know that Biden is in the pocket of the 1%.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Did he lose you?
How about Hawley and Cruz and Johnson et al?
How about Greene and similar?
Have they lost you?

And we were very concerned about his clear authoritarian instincts and 'wannabe' personality. It was clear, to us, that he would treat the world and it's leaders, especially the authoritarians (who could act unilaterally and would likely be in power post Presidency), though a purely transactional, personal, lens.

To the extent that he (temporarily) saw the world through the eyes of a segment of the electorate that he realized could be energized to support him, his "policies" could indeed be anticipated to align with those you and millions of others appreciated. But that was always solely because of his own scam, there was never anything beyond transactional.

I don't believe that 74 million people voted for him because of his dishonesty and venality, but they were, at a minimum, willing to overlook it, and indeed a surprisingly large portion actually bought the notion that he was honest and even something of a savior (over 50% of the Trump voters actually believed the Qanon stuff about him being the savior against the pedophilia international cabal). Indeed, it appears that many found his bigotry and venality quite appealing.

I'll give you great credit for the accuracy of your defenses of the various Generals who Trump appointed initially. I felt they were, at a minimum, making a big mistake to lend him their credibility, at the worst they actually agreed with his bigotry and nativism. You argued that they would be a bulwark against Trump's worst instincts. Indeed, it appears now that Trump "lost" them far faster than he "lost" you and whatever portion of that 74 million who have since become disenchanted...unfortunately, it's apparently still a small portion.

Shortly after joining an Inc 100 company in the early 90s we had a change of sales EVP. The very first thing he did was challenge us in our sales force hiring methods. In the course of a half day he instilled a methodology into our sales hiring process that I continued to use throughout my career. In a nutshell, every job, whether sales manager, engineer, or maid, has a distinct set of qualities that can be placed into one of three categories - personal qualities, knowledge, and skills, and those qualities can be different for any job. The best managers know what those qualities are and don't waiver in their evaluation of candidates against that criteria.

Trump never got past my personal qualities evaluation and frankly, should have never gotten the nearly 63M votes he got in 2016 had people simply evaluated him in that light.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The ageless influence of the Con Man, McDonald Trump.

He hoodwinked part of the national while enriching himself, his family and hangers-on, while accomplishing little and putting the nation further into dept. Lies upon lies yet he still conned a significant part of American. In the end, an astonishing failure by not getting the usual second term and losing the house and senate. We all know what eventually happens to Con Men.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:09 pm
That's simple.

Come on a Fan, enough with this Bravo Sierra your piling high. The 3 networks I have watched intermittently for the last year are ABC, CBS and NBC. Those are the networks my external antenna pulls in. They spout the same chit in favor of the Democrats. That is why I don't watch network news at all. You really need to stop castigating one network. They are all guilty of playing the same game of favoritism. I sometimes watch the BBC news on our local PBS station. At least the Brits are fair enough to stick it to both major political parties. Take of your blinders my friend, it ain't just Fox trying to influence how America thinks.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 pm Come on a Fan, enough with this Bravo Sierra your piling high. The 3 networks I have watched intermittently for the last year are ABC, CBS and NBC. Those are the networks my external antenna pulls in. They spout the same chit in favor of the Democrats.
No, they spout the same nonsense as the 1%ers.....and that's who the Corporate Dems serve.
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 pm That is why I don't watch network news at all. You really need to stop castigating one network. They are all guilty of playing the same game of favoritism. I sometimes watch the BBC news on our local PBS station. At least the Brits are fair enough to stick it to both major political parties. Take of your blinders my friend, it ain't just Fox trying to influence how America thinks.
I literally just ripped on Maddow and MSNBC....and told you that the ACTUAL American left is on to their BS. The actual left knows Biden is full of it, and isn't REALLY going to help the American working class.

The Dems aren't the same thing as Liberals. I think that's where we are getting our wires crossed. The MSM serves the 1%...and they do that by staking out a moderate position....but more importantly, they serve the 1%ers who own them.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 pm Come on a Fan, enough with this Bravo Sierra your piling high. The 3 networks I have watched intermittently for the last year are ABC, CBS and NBC. Those are the networks my external antenna pulls in. They spout the same chit in favor of the Democrats.
No, they spout the same nonsense as the 1%ers.....and that's who the Corporate Dems serve.
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:23 pm That is why I don't watch network news at all. You really need to stop castigating one network. They are all guilty of playing the same game of favoritism. I sometimes watch the BBC news on our local PBS station. At least the Brits are fair enough to stick it to both major political parties. Take of your blinders my friend, it ain't just Fox trying to influence how America thinks.
I literally just ripped on Maddow and MSNBC....and told you that the ACTUAL American left is on to their BS. The actual left knows Biden is full of it, and isn't REALLY going to help the American working class.

The Dems aren't the same thing as Liberals. I think that's where we are getting our wires crossed. The MSM serves the 1%...and they do that by staking out a moderate position....but more importantly, they serve the 1%ers who own them.
That is why I don't watch mainstream media news. I have not watched the chit show from all the major networks since we dumped cable a year ago. The rare occasions I do usually are in the 7 am time frame and the partisanship shown is sickening. That is why I find myself watching Bob Ross paint landscapes on PBS Create and then sometimes watch cooking shows. I literally can't stand watching the news. I am sooooo chomping at the bit to get out into the garden. Gardening is psychotherapy for living in a deranged world. An afternoon spent weeding the garden puts me in the correct frame of mind.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:02 pm

That is why I don't watch mainstream media news. I have not watched the chit show from all the major networks since we dumped cable a year ago. The rare occasions I do usually are in the 7 am time frame and the partisanship shown is sickening. That is why I find myself watching Bob Ross paint landscapes on PBS Create and then sometimes watch cooking shows. I literally can't stand watching the news. I am sooooo chomping at the bit to get out into the garden. Gardening is psychotherapy for living in a deranged world. An afternoon spent weeding the garden puts me in the correct frame of mind.
Fair enough. Most speakers have an agenda and you should keep a tight grip in n your wallet at all times.

Unfortunately, unless you are omniscient, you need to gather information somewhere.

So, if mainstream media is corrupt and ethically bankrupt, how do you do inform yourself?

I recommend education and critical thinking. Above all else, the dictum “quit bono” is helpful in steering clear of manipulation. Armed with these tools, almost any source can reveal some truth.

Of course, this requires discipline and effort, so is often eschewed by the indolent.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:10 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:31 pm :roll: ...then ask what prompted 47% of voters to watch FNC & do what they were told.
Simple. They think that FoxMedia is selling conservatism, and these viewers don't bother to put the work in to realize that, nope, that's not what they're doing. And Nope, Trump isn't ACTUALLY doing what he and FoxNation are telling them that Trump is doing.

That's the difference between the American left and the American right, my friend.

The American Right hasn't caught on to FoxNation's BS and lies. They're all in. Every chip.

The American left can't stand CNN, MSNBC, Maddow, and are already freaking out over Biden going back on campaign promises. They know that Biden is in the pocket of the 1%.
What's simple is your analysis of what matters to Trump voters.
You look only at economics..
Trump voters are hardly single issue voters.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:24 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:10 pm

What's simple is your analysis of what matters to Trump voters.
Trump voters are hardly single issue voters.
Someone speaks for “74 million Trump voters” all the time.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

So where do you stand on PBS Newshour?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:24 pm What's simple is your analysis of what matters to Trump voters.
No...what I'm looking at is what AFFECTS Trump voters, and they are frequently too lazy to really look at Trump's policies.

How did Trump's China policy help them? It didn't.

Did the new sooper-awesome "new NAFTA" undo the damage done to American workers? Nope.

How did Trump's EU trade war help them? It didn't.

How did cutting the bottom out of corporate taxes help them? It didn't.

And even if you give credit to Trump for judges, instead of McConnell---who actually appoints the judges....how do those appointments help the average TrumpVoter? It doesn't.

I could go on and on. The last six Presidents have stuck it to them. Wake up.

I just cited the reaction of actual libs to Biden's first two months. They're on to his BS, and dont' give a *hit about little D's, and they don't give a *hit that Biden is supposedly better than Trump. They want policies that help them, and they want them now.

IMHO? If Biden doesn't give the left something big? They're gonna sit it out next election, just as they did with Hillary......
a fan

Post by a fan »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:07 pm So where do you stand on PBS Newshour?
BBC has been my go-to of late. Haven't seen PBS in months.

Return to “POLITICS”