Does flag waving mean you are patriotic?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Does flag waving mean you are patriotic?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

HooDat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:32 pm The photo was posted shortly before mine, so it was timely. Look up the thread. Deplorables. I read what you wrote. No issue with it. I was just focused on “deplorables”. Basically the shoe fit. It cost Hillary the election but Trump drew some deplorables….(despicable could have been used). Did I take that out of context?
You sure did. Where did I say there weren't deplorable people in the world? I noted the opposite when I referenced people that are hateful.

My point was that Hillary overplayed her hand - exposing the fact that she believes that basically anyone who wouldn't vote for her is part of the crowd in that picture. I believe her exact words were that half of the GOP fell into that basket of deplorables. That type of "othering" shuts off all civil debate and more importantly adds fuel to the divisive fires that are plaguing this country.

And while even one is too many, the number of idiots who think and act that way is thankfully very small relative to the overall make-up of the country. And the people who do think that way - are in fact deplorable people.
Didn’t she say this while still in primaries? Or was it general election? Not that it matters but obviously she was so “politically oriented” philosophically that it makes sense in a primary. General election not so much
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:29 am
HooDat wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:32 pm The photo was posted shortly before mine, so it was timely. Look up the thread. Deplorables. I read what you wrote. No issue with it. I was just focused on “deplorables”. Basically the shoe fit. It cost Hillary the election but Trump drew some deplorables….(despicable could have been used). Did I take that out of context?
You sure did. Where did I say there weren't deplorable people in the world? I noted the opposite when I referenced people that are hateful.

My point was that Hillary overplayed her hand - exposing the fact that she believes that basically anyone who wouldn't vote for her is part of the crowd in that picture. I believe her exact words were that half of the GOP fell into that basket of deplorables. That type of "othering" shuts off all civil debate and more importantly adds fuel to the divisive fires that are plaguing this country.

And while even one is too many, the number of idiots who think and act that way is thankfully very small relative to the overall make-up of the country. And the people who do think that way - are in fact deplorable people.
Didn’t she say this while still in primaries? Or was it general election? Not that it matters but obviously she was so “politically oriented” philosophically that it makes sense in a primary. General election not so much
Yes, my recollection is that it was during the primaries - which would mean she said it to play to her base.

And anyone who has followed her career (I have since the early 80's) would know that Hillary doesn't say ANYTHING without a purpose. She knew exactly what she was saying and there was a reason she said it. Only she and possibly those in her inner circle (I know a few of them, but they would never tell) know the why.
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
ggait

Post by ggait »

It was September 2016 when Hillary said half of trump supporters were in the basket of deplorables — racist, homophobe, islamophobe, misogynistic, etc.

So she was absolutely not talking about people who just didn’t support her. Basically the same speech Biden gave six years later. She was talking to the non maga normies in the gop.

Hillary totally nailed it. The past six years have proved on a daily basis how right she was. But maybe she underestimated the size of the deplorable basket at half of trump voters. Two thirds is probably more accurate.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ggait wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:34 pm It was September 2016 when Hillary said half of trump supporters were in the basket of deplorables — racist, homophobe, islamophobe, misogynistic, etc.

So she was absolutely not talking about people who just didn’t support her. Basically the same speech Biden gave six years later. She was talking to the non maga normies in the gop.

Hillary totally nailed it. The past six years have proved on a daily basis how right she was. But maybe she underestimated the size of the deplorable basket at half of trump voters. Two thirds is probably more accurate.
She was talking about Deplorables. We have all seen them…..Many are even dressed up in a suit and tie.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:34 pm It was September 2016 when Hillary said half of trump supporters were in the basket of deplorables — racist, homophobe, islamophobe, misogynistic, etc.

Problem is that she forgot that over half our nation isn't enjoying in our prosperity.......mostly because we CHOSE to individually pay for Health Care, Higher Ed & Training......and FoxNews and Republicans, naturally, told their viewers "she's talking about YOU".

Anyone else notice that "Trump's Forgotten voters" have still been forgotten? Whoops, right?

Meanwhile, Biden passed an underfunded (guess who cut it?) infrastructure bill that's been the first sign of hope for TrumpNation in years....although they will NEVER understand what a lifeline that bill was for them.

Biden won't go all in, and join with the first world: single payer care paid for by everyone, including businesses....and free training/higher ed to those who want it. I don't think people get what a huge effect that would have on the bottom 50%. Use our #1 GDP for help our own people?? Naaah. Let's invade another country, or cut our taxes yet again.

So naturally, Republicans would NEVER help their base like that. All because of Reagan's sales pitch that government is bad, and constant reinforcement by FoxNation & RightWing media (all owned and managed by the 1%, naturally) that government is bad.

It's up to Dems. Because we've got AT LEAST three more election cycles to get rid of TinFoilHatNation, who would rather that their R leaders use their power to "keep drag queens from reading at libraries", then teach their children how to code or build a freaking house.

So frustrating.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:59 pm

Problem is that she forgot that over half our nation isn't enjoying in our prosperity.......mostly because we CHOSE to individually pay for Health Care, Higher Ed & Training......and FoxNews and Republicans, naturally, told their viewers "she's talking about YOU".

Anyone else notice that "Trump's Forgotten voters" have still been forgotten? Whoops, right?

Meanwhile, Biden passed an underfunded (guess who cut it?) infrastructure bill that's been the first sign of hope for TrumpNation in years....although they will NEVER understand what a lifeline that bill was for them.

Biden won't go all in, and join with the first world: single payer care paid for by everyone, including businesses....and free training/higher ed to those who want it. I don't think people get what a huge effect that would have on the bottom 50%. Use our #1 GDP for help our own people?? Naaah. Let's invade another country, or cut our taxes yet again.

So naturally, Republicans would NEVER help their base like that. All because of Reagan's sales pitch that government is bad, and constant reinforcement by FoxNation & RightWing media (all owned and managed by the 1%, naturally) that government is bad.

It's up to Dems. Because we've got AT LEAST three more election cycles to get rid of TinFoilHatNation, who would rather that their R leaders use their power to "keep drag queens from reading at libraries", then teach their children how to code or build a freaking house.

So frustrating.
https://twitter.com/uconnbootcamp/statu ... 67334?s=21
DMac

Post by DMac »

ggait wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:34 pm Hillary totally nailed it. The past six years have proved on a daily basis how right she was. But maybe she underestimated the size of the deplorable basket at half of trump voters. Two thirds is probably more accurate.
She nailed herself with it too. This deplorable thing infuriated a lot of people (many of whom lied to pollsters as they exited the voting booths), this is something Her Holiness never should have said. It drove a lot of people to vote against (not so much for Trump) her and I think played a big role in nailing the presidency for DJT. Think about all the stuff Doc was throwing out here about we deplorables here at FL (actually, at LP), it was enough to make you want to vote for His Aszholiness rather than Her Holiness. Big blunder by the slithery one.
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:28 pm
ggait wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:34 pm Hillary totally nailed it. The past six years have proved on a daily basis how right she was. But maybe she underestimated the size of the deplorable basket at half of trump voters. Two thirds is probably more accurate.
She nailed herself with it too. This deplorable thing infuriated a lot of people (many of whom lied to pollsters as they exited the voting booths), this is something Her Holiness never should have said. It drove a lot of people to vote against (not so much for Trump) her and I think played a big role in nailing the presidency for DJT
The last shred of a chance she had of winning went bye-bye with that comment. In her Wash DC world where she hasn't bought groceries in 20 years made it so she didn't get how many people would think that she was talking about them.

Dumb. How the F a lifelong politician with a full staff would ever come up with that term is beyond my understanding......because is 1000% non-specific.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:37 pm
DMac wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:28 pm
She nailed herself with it too. This deplorable thing infuriated a lot of people (many of whom lied to pollsters as they exited the voting booths), this is something Her Holiness never should have said. It drove a lot of people to vote against (not so much for Trump) her and I think played a big role in nailing the presidency for DJT
The last shred of a chance she had of winning went bye-bye with that comment. In her Wash DC world where she hasn't bought groceries in 20 years made it so she didn't get how many people would think that she was talking about them.

Dumb. How the F a lifelong politician with a full staff would ever come up with that term is beyond my understanding......because is 1000% non-specific.
Had Comey not announced an investigation, which turned up nothing, she still would have won (IMO). Her comment about Deplorables voting for Trump was true. Probably not “PC” but it was a true statement. Just deplorable…..

ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The deplorable comment had them seething, yet the pu@@y grabbing comment, insult of a Gold Star family or that not all Mexicans are rapists had no adverse effect I suppose.

I would look elsewhere.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Well, look, while I I didn’t vote for him and just sat that election out…let’s not be totally revisionist in the sense of at the time it was still reasonable to think/expect Trump to have decent advisors and basically check out and let them run things while he banged Ivankas friends. Maybe figured he’d find a way to get some real estate situation for himself out of it post term but I can accept folks who didn’t think much or him and even disliked his ethics/morality but still pulled the trigger in 16 under the assumption he wouldn’t actually behave like he did.

Within a year or so, maybe less, it was evident that was a miscalculation and I can happily say that I didn’t make that mistake of the many Ive made but I’m not going to crush an otherwise reasonable and decent person for making that choice back then. In 2020…different story.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:19 pm The deplorable comment had them seething, yet the pu@@y grabbing comment, insult of a Gold Star family or that not all Mexicans are rapists had no adverse effect I suppose.

I would look elsewhere.
Those deplorable folks weren’t voting for Hillary anyway….plenty of decent people didn’t vote or voted for a third party. Many deplorable people voted for Trump.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ardilla secreta wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:19 pm The deplorable comment had them seething, yet the pu@@y grabbing comment, insult of a Gold Star family or that not all Mexicans are rapists had no adverse effect I suppose.
No, because those comments weren't perceived as directed at "them".

Fellas, imho, the most powerful drug that's ever hit our planet is low self esteem.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Funny how so many delusional right wingers consider this act of terrorism to be protected free speech.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:35 pm Those deplorable folks weren’t voting for Hillary anyway….
Of course they weren't.

But, I'm telling you------plenty of Americans that didn't have the life they dreamed of assumed, and were told: She's talking about you.

It was a stupid, stupid word to choose. Basket of racists? That would have been fine.

That's not what she said. And it's been how many years now? And it's the only thing we can remember from her campaign. I can't remember what her platform was, but I can remember "basket of deplorables".

Rookie mistake by a veteran politician.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Equally funny is how right wingers hate the term "deplorables" in describing the far right but they are happy with tRump referring to Democrats as "radicals" and worse.

https://apnews.com/article/947182a691e6 ... 9fc8f9e4b5
https://www.michiganradio.org/news/2022 ... n-michigan
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-h ... d=89272392
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Christians against Christian nationalism say the ideology distorts both American and Christian values

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... a1dbd6ac34

Some GOP lawmakers are embracing Christian nationalism and dismissing critics as the "godless left."
Christians Against Christian Nationalism represents 27,000 Christians who have rejected the concept.
The organizer of the campaign told Insider Christian nationalism violates core Christian values.
Proponents of Christian nationalism have suggested those expressing concerns about the ideology are simply the "godless left," but tens of thousands of Christians maintain the concept directly defies the teachings of their faith.

Christian groups launched a campaign in 2019 aimed at denouncing Christian nationalism — the belief that the US and Christianity are intrinsically linked and therefore the religion should have a privileged position in American society and government.

Christians Against Christian Nationalism has since had more than 27,000 Christians of different denominations and political philosophies sign their statement of principles rejecting the concept. The principles include assertions like "one's religious affiliation, or lack thereof, should be irrelevant to one's standing in the civic community" and "government should not prefer one religion over another or religion over nonreligion."

It's been a year since the Taliban seized control of the country in August 2021. The US-backed Afghan government collapsed in a matter of days, and after 20 years in the country, the US withdrew its military presence ending America's longest war.

After reclaiming power, the Taliban vowed to usher in a more moderate era than Afghanistan saw the last time the group controlled the country prior to 9/11. Thus far, however, the group's promise has been left unfulfilled, with increasing crackdowns on women's rights, freedom of the press, and religious freedoms.

Nearly 100% of Afghans are expected to fall below the global poverty line before the year concludes, according to NBC News, and some have resorted to selling their organs or children in a desperate attempt to survive the new regime. In just one year, the already-poor, war-ravaged country has deteriorated even further under the thumb of the extremist Taliban.

Photos from the years before the takeover compared to more recent pictures of modern-day life in Afghanistan paint a grim picture.

Read the original article on Business Insider
"Many of our signers believe that pushing against Christian nationalism is essential not just for our democracy but also for the preservation of our faith," Amanda Tyler, the executive director of the Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty and the lead organizer of the campaign, told Insider.

She said the effort was the result of growing concern over Christian nationalism becoming more violent, citing the 2018 Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and the 2019 mosque shootings in New Zealand. In both cases, the suspects espoused Christian nationalist ideas.

Despite dismissive claims made by supporters of the ideology, opponents of Christian nationalism say it violates core American and Christian values.

Violating two core Christian beliefs
There are numerous ways in which Christian nationalism defies Christianity, according to Tyler, but the most overt involves two of Jesus's most fundamental teachings: first, to love God above everything else, and second, to love your neighbor as yourself.

"Christian nationalism creates this false idol of power and leads us to confuse political authority with religious authority," Tyler said. "And in that way causes us to put our patriotism, our allegiance to America, above our allegiance to God."

iders-turned-critics react to Biden's democracy speech

Christian nationalists believe the US has a special relationship with God. This overlap of patriotism, politics, and Christianity was on full display at the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. Supporters of former President Donald Trump carried flags with messages like "Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president" and "Make America Godly Again."

Tyler said Christian nationalism "leads people to idolatry of the country over worship of God."

"One can be a patriot as I am. We can love God and we can love country at the same time, but if our patriotism causes us to sacrifice our theological conviction then it ceases to be patriotism. It becomes nationalism," she said.

Christian nationalists also believe that the government should declare the US a Christian nation, advocate for Christian values, and return prayer to public schools.

But these ideals "create this second-class status for our neighbors who aren't Christian," Tyler said — and sends the message that in order to be a true American you have to be a Christian.

"That causes harm to our neighbors who are not Christians, and also causes us to violate our call to love our neighbor," she said.

She added Christianity is also a global religion, so the Christian nationalist belief that God has a special plan for the US dismisses members of the faith around the world.

'Troubling' embrace of Christian nationalism
As for American values, the separation of church and state has long been considered a defining characteristic of religious freedom in the US. But recently some on the right, such as Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado, have suggested that separation has been taken too far. Boebert went as far as to say "the church should be controlling the government."

Meanwhile, GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has openly identified as a Christian nationalist and said the Republican party should be the party of Christian nationalism.

Though the concept is not new, Tyler said she was concerned with the way it's been increasingly embraced in recent months, noting she saw numerous instances of Christian nationalism at the Conservative Political Action Conference last month.

"It was always present but the fact that they're openly embracing the label is different and troubling," she said, adding: "Unfortunately I'm seeing this almost one-up game in some circles, who can be the bigger Christian nationalist."

Tyler said the overt support for the ideology makes it especially important for Christians to speak out against it to show that people of faith also view it as dangerous.

"We're at risk of normalizing Christian nationalism," she said. "It's even more incumbent on us to explain why that is un-American and a departure from Christian values as well."

Delusional right wingers believe they are "patriotic" and godly. That's bu.........t and everybody knows it.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/ten ... &h=356&m=6

Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:35 pm Those deplorable folks weren’t voting for Hillary anyway….
Of course they weren't.

But, I'm telling you------plenty of Americans that didn't have the life they dreamed of assumed, and were told: She's talking about you.

It was a stupid, stupid word to choose. Basket of racists? That would have been fine.

That's not what she said. And it's been how many years now? And it's the only thing we can remember from her campaign. I can't remember what her platform was, but I can remember "basket of deplorables".

It didn’t help, but it was an accurate description of many Trump supporters. I am not saying the use of the word Deplorables didn’t matter. I am saying it was true. We remember Deplorables, in part, because it was true.

Yes, she could have chosen another descriptor but doesn’t change the fact that deplorables voted for Trump….some wearing suit and ties.
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:51 pm Christians against Christian nationalism say the ideology distorts both American and Christian values

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ch ... a1dbd6ac34

Some GOP lawmakers are embracing Christian nationalism and dismissing critics as the "godless left."
Christians Against Christian Nationalism represents 27,000 Christians who have rejected the concept.
The organizer of the campaign told Insider Christian nationalism violates core Christian values.
Proponents of Christian nationalism have suggested those expressing concerns about the ideology are simply the "godless left," but tens of thousands of Christians maintain the concept directly defies the teachings of their faith.

Christian groups launched a campaign in 2019 aimed at denouncing Christian nationalism — the belief that the US and Christianity are intrinsically linked and therefore the religion should have a privileged position in American society and government.

Christians Against Christian Nationalism has since had more than 27,000 Christians of different denominations and political philosophies sign their statement of principles rejecting the concept. The principles include assertions like "one's religious affiliation, or lack thereof, should be irrelevant to one's standing in the civic community" and "government should not prefer one religion over another or religion over nonreligion."

It's been a year since the Taliban seized control of the country in August 2021. The US-backed Afghan government collapsed in a matter of days, and after 20 years in the country, the US withdrew its military presence ending America's longest war.

After reclaiming power, the Taliban vowed to usher in a more moderate era than Afghanistan saw the last time the group controlled the country prior to 9/11. Thus far, however, the group's promise has been left unfulfilled, with increasing crackdowns on women's rights, freedom of the press, and religious freedoms.

Nearly 100% of Afghans are expected to fall below the global poverty line before the year concludes, according to NBC News, and some have resorted to selling their organs or children in a desperate attempt to survive the new regime. In just one year, the already-poor, war-ravaged country has deteriorated even further under the thumb of the extremist Taliban.

Photos from the years before the takeover compared to more recent pictures of modern-day life in Afghanistan paint a grim picture.

Read the original article on Business Insider
"Many of our signers believe that pushing against Christian nationalism is essential not just for our democracy but also for the preservation of our faith," Amanda Tyler, the executive director of the Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty and the lead organizer of the campaign, told Insider.

She said the effort was the result of growing concern over Christian nationalism becoming more violent, citing the 2018 Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and the 2019 mosque shootings in New Zealand. In both cases, the suspects espoused Christian nationalist ideas.

Despite dismissive claims made by supporters of the ideology, opponents of Christian nationalism say it violates core American and Christian values.

Violating two core Christian beliefs
There are numerous ways in which Christian nationalism defies Christianity, according to Tyler, but the most overt involves two of Jesus's most fundamental teachings: first, to love God above everything else, and second, to love your neighbor as yourself.

"Christian nationalism creates this false idol of power and leads us to confuse political authority with religious authority," Tyler said. "And in that way causes us to put our patriotism, our allegiance to America, above our allegiance to God."

iders-turned-critics react to Biden's democracy speech

Christian nationalists believe the US has a special relationship with God. This overlap of patriotism, politics, and Christianity was on full display at the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. Supporters of former President Donald Trump carried flags with messages like "Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president" and "Make America Godly Again."

Tyler said Christian nationalism "leads people to idolatry of the country over worship of God."

"One can be a patriot as I am. We can love God and we can love country at the same time, but if our patriotism causes us to sacrifice our theological conviction then it ceases to be patriotism. It becomes nationalism," she said.

Christian nationalists also believe that the government should declare the US a Christian nation, advocate for Christian values, and return prayer to public schools.

But these ideals "create this second-class status for our neighbors who aren't Christian," Tyler said — and sends the message that in order to be a true American you have to be a Christian.

"That causes harm to our neighbors who are not Christians, and also causes us to violate our call to love our neighbor," she said.

She added Christianity is also a global religion, so the Christian nationalist belief that God has a special plan for the US dismisses members of the faith around the world.

'Troubling' embrace of Christian nationalism
As for American values, the separation of church and state has long been considered a defining characteristic of religious freedom in the US. But recently some on the right, such as Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado, have suggested that separation has been taken too far. Boebert went as far as to say "the church should be controlling the government."

Meanwhile, GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has openly identified as a Christian nationalist and said the Republican party should be the party of Christian nationalism.

Though the concept is not new, Tyler said she was concerned with the way it's been increasingly embraced in recent months, noting she saw numerous instances of Christian nationalism at the Conservative Political Action Conference last month.

"It was always present but the fact that they're openly embracing the label is different and troubling," she said, adding: "Unfortunately I'm seeing this almost one-up game in some circles, who can be the bigger Christian nationalist."

Tyler said the overt support for the ideology makes it especially important for Christians to speak out against it to show that people of faith also view it as dangerous.

"We're at risk of normalizing Christian nationalism," she said. "It's even more incumbent on us to explain why that is un-American and a departure from Christian values as well."

Delusional right wingers believe they are "patriotic" and godly. That's bu.........t and everybody knows it.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/ten ... &h=356&m=6
Deplorables…. I don’t care if they are “offended”.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:32 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:59 pm
Of course they weren't.

It didn’t help, but it was an accurate description of many Trump supporters. I am not saying the use of the word Deplorables didn’t matter. I am saying it was true. We remember Deplorables, in part, because it was true.

Yes, she could have chosen another descriptor but doesn’t change the fact that deplorables voted for Trump….some wearing suit and ties.
I wonder if all of those " deplorables" get up in the morning and go to work? I wonder if the majority of those " deplorables" pay their taxes on time and obey the law?? So the only thing you do, in the eyes of the folks on this forum, is you support trump??? Maybe all of those dumpster supporters should be sent to re- education camps to fine tune their attitudes?? The dumpster supporters do so because mistakenly, they see him as the salvation from both parties.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.

Return to “POLITICS”