media matters

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: media matters

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:23 am
a fan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:12 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:03 am Seacoaster - does this seem suspect to you? https://x.com/BrendanCarrFCC/status/1840760199801397549
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: More RightWingBS........ IHeartRadio ring a bell?

They own 4 FREAKING TIMES as many radio stations. Did you or this guy care...... or notice? You sure as sh*t didn't complain about it.

Wanna take a wild guess as to why this Carr guy is bringing this up? It's REAL hard to figure out......
I'm asking about FCC decision, not the purchase. Stop making everything about you, partisan, and a fight. My god.
You keep yelling at me to change.....YOU are the one who refuses to change his behavior, YA.

Stop posting from your right wing sources, and then acting shocked when the lies you're eating (I'm sorry, the "information" you're getting") is called out here

You REFUSE to do that, and then tell me that I'm the problem here.

How about take ten freaking seconds, and find a non-partisan source for your posts: you know, vet what you're reading so that you're confident that they aren't lying their *sses off for clicks. You want to make this nonpartisan?

STOP USING PARTISAN SOURCES, and then playing your game of "gee willikers guys, I'm just "asking questions".
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:28 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:03 am Seacoaster - does this seem suspect to you? https://x.com/BrendanCarrFCC/status/1840760199801397549

They own 4 FREAKING TIMES as many radio stations. Did you or this guy care...... or notice? You sure as sh*t didn't complain about it.

Wanna take a wild guess as to why this Carr guy is bringing this up? It's REAL hard to figure out......
I'm asking about FCC decision, not the purchase. Stop making everything about you, partisan, and a fight. My god.
You could follow and use some of your own advice YA. :oops: :oops:
Thank you. YA...are you not noticing that SEVERAL posters keep mocking your partisan BS sources???

I'm not the problem here. Stop posting garbage, and do ten seconds of homework if you're bothered by something you read from your RightWingMedia.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:36 am

You keep yelling at me to change.....YOU are the one who refuses to change his behavior, YA.

Stop posting from your right wing sources, and then acting shocked when the lies you're eating (I'm sorry, the "information" you're getting") is called out here

How about take ten freaking seconds, and find a non-partisan source for your posts: you know, vet what you're reading so that you're confident that they aren't lying their *sses off for clicks. You want to make this nonpartisan?

STOP USING PARTISAN SOURCES, and then playing your game of "gee willikers guys, I'm just "asking questions".
Funny, seacoster understood my question perfectly and answered it without your typical barb throwing. my link also included a direct to the FCC.

So now, asking questions has to meet the approval of Afan...thanks goebels. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:39 am
a fan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:36 am

Funny, seacoster understood my question perfectly and answered it without your typical barb throwing. my link also included a direct to the FCC.

So now, asking questions has to meet the approval of Afan...thanks goebels. ;) :lol:
You are WELCOME to do what you want. Always are.

You are telling me not to make everything a partisan fight. I'm OVERJOYED to do that. All I ask in return for YOUR REQUEST....stop citing BS rightwingsources, and I'm THRILLED to do as you ask.

How the heck is this not reasonable and fair??? Come on, man. Meet me in the middle.

And btw, the dogwhistle is "Soros"...that's why your knob-source posted about it. He knows racist twats will ALWAYS click on anything that has "Soros" in it. Please, pretend you don't know this.

Return to “POLITICS”