Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:32 pm
Trinity wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:41 pm Pence is in Europe now, greasing Ukraine for the bad news. Corruption. Time for Europe to do more. Etc. Buh-bye.

I'm glad to see Pence calling the EUros out for their do nothing support of Ukraine.
Better coming from Pence than from Trump.
France & Germany are supposed to be representing NATO & the EU in the Minsk negotiations.
They're stalled out & the EUro's military support is minimal compared to the US.
Let's see if the new stand up comedian President can reduce the corruption to keep the US aid flowing.
If he doesn't, it will cease.
Your hero on European history...

Q: Mr. President, do you have a message for Poland on the 80th anniversary of the Second World War?

TRUMP: I do have a great message for Poland. And we have Mike Pence, our Vice President, is just about landing right now. And he is representing me. I look forward to being there soon.

But I just want to congratulate Poland. It’s a great country with great people. We also have many Polish people in our country; it could be 8 million. We love our Polish friends. And I will be there soon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -invasion/

DEPLORABLE
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This explains a lot:

Paranoia
Restlessness
Clumsiness
Hallucinations
Aggressive tendencies
Psychosis, and
Hyperhydrosis.

http://dctribune.org/unearthed-story-th ... -to-drugs/
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:00 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:45 pm o d is tweeting images that show we violated another countries air space!
You don't know that it was not sat image.
It could have been from a higher resolution &/or enhanced sat image.
Comml sat image is close.
https://www.npr.org/2019/08/30/75599459 ... ge-of-iran

It was not entirely clear where the president's photo came from. Panda believes it was most likely taken by a classified U.S. satellite. But Melissa Hanham, deputy director of the Open Nuclear Network at the One Earth Foundation, believes that the resolution is so high, it may be beyond the physical limits at which satellites can operate. "The atmosphere is thick enough that after somewhere around 11 to 9 centimeters, things get wonky," she says.

That could mean it was taken by a drone or spy plane, though such a vehicle would be violating Iranian airspace. Hanham also says that the European company Airbus has been experimenting with drones that fly so high, they are technically outside the atmosphere and thus operating outside national boundaries. But she says she doesn't know whether the U.S. has such a system.

Glare in the center of the image suggests the image in the tweet was itself a photo of a briefing slide. Panda suggests it could have been displayed on a computer screen in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. It's also possible it was a photo of a piece of paper.

Either way, Panda notes that a small redaction in the upper left-hand corner suggests the intelligence community had cleared the image for release by the president.
I stand corrected, it was a sat image. Now the world knows more about that satellite.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/02/75667348 ... ium=social

"Others will be trying to use the image to learn more about how USA 224 works. "I imagine adversaries are going to take a look at this image and reverse-engineer it to figure out how the sensor itself works and what kind of post-production techniques they're using," she says."

What did the US gain with the tweet from your hero o d?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:38 am Image

I'm not ready for that humor.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:12 amI stand corrected, it was a sat image. Now the world knows more about that satellite.

"Others will be trying to use the image to learn more about how USA 224 works. "I imagine adversaries are going to take a look at this image and reverse-engineer it to figure out how the sensor itself works and what kind of post-production techniques they're using," she says."

It's amazing the amount of classified material he's freely given out. Very legal, and very cool, as he would say. Technically legal, yes.

We'd never hear the end of it if it was a D in office doing the same though.
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:12 am
CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:45 pm o d is tweeting images that show we violated another countries air space!

It was not entirely clear where the president's photo came from. Panda believes it was most likely taken by a classified U.S. satellite. But Melissa Hanham, deputy director of the Open Nuclear Network at the One Earth Foundation, believes that the resolution is so high, it may be beyond the physical limits at which satellites can operate. "The atmosphere is thick enough that after somewhere around 11 to 9 centimeters, things get wonky," she says.

That could mean it was taken by a drone or spy plane, though such a vehicle would be violating Iranian airspace. Hanham also says that the European company Airbus has been experimenting with drones that fly so high, they are technically outside the atmosphere and thus operating outside national boundaries. But she says she doesn't know whether the U.S. has such a system.

Glare in the center of the image suggests the image in the tweet was itself a photo of a briefing slide. Panda suggests it could have been displayed on a computer screen in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. It's also possible it was a photo of a piece of paper.

Either way, Panda notes that a small redaction in the upper left-hand corner suggests the intelligence community had cleared the image for release by the president.
I stand corrected, it was a sat image. Now the world knows more about that satellite.

It would be a mistake to think that our adversaries are not aware of our sat recon capabilities.

It is useful to prove to the rest of the world how Iran is violating UN sanctions.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:43 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:12 am

It would be a mistake to think that our adversaries are not aware of our sat recon capabilities.

It is useful to prove to the rest of the world how Iran is violating UN sanctions.
So no need for our failing intelligency agencies to bother to keep secrets???

In what world of yours does o d care what other countries think?

America First - MAGA!

a fan

Post by a fan »

It's not that hard, old salt. "Trump should not have shared that information". No one is buying your nonstop tap dancing to justify everything and anything Trump does.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:23 pm
It's not that hard, old salt. "Trump should not have shared that information". No one is buying your nonstop tap dancing to justify everything and anything Trump does.
Everyone ? You mean the deputy director of the Open Nuclear Network at the One Earth Foundation ? The NPR/MSNBC IC ? .:lol:.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Never mind. Trump is flawless. What was I thinking for questioning your perfect President.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

WHAT AN IDIOT!

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 ... 8000124929

He is giving an "update" today on DORIAN, at 1:30 EST.

r's hero o d pulls up a poster showing the "original" projection, and on it someone has "edited" the path with a sharpie showing it hitting Alabama.

This is where they thought the storm might go LAST WEEK!

I expect that o d is going to Alabama to throw out single rolls of papertowels to the many storm victims there, as they really need his aid.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:24 am

I'm not ready for that humor.

LOL. Because of that, you shall not be getting any Christmas cards from me. LOL.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

CU88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:43 pm WHAT AN IDIOT!

r's hero o d pulls up a poster showing the "original" projection, and on it someone has "edited" the path with a sharpie showing it hitting Alabama.

I expect that o d is going to Alabama to throw out single rolls of papertowels to the many storm victims there, as they really need his aid.
Trump said "hold my beer" CU88... :lol:

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 pm

Yup. If you took a look last Thursday and then went golfing and never bothered to look at what was up when you came back, that was EXACTLY what you'd think on Tuesday.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 pm

Your loyalty to your hero o d is admirable, but a failing. What is funny, is that you think o d looked at the graph you posted!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, I hope that you are joking; right...???

You didn't watch the White House clip did you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/ ... tter-flub/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Just having some FanLax fun with ya CU88. Showing how sensitive Trump is that he had to go find the one map that had black lines in Alabama not drawn in by a sharpie from the oval office.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:44 pm Just having some FanLax fun with ya CU88. Showing how sensitive Trump is that he had to go find the one map that had black lines in Alabama not drawn in by a sharpie from the oval office.
Note the date in the lower left corner of the pic - 3-4 days _before_ he sent out his tweet.

Looks like CYA from staff to me.

Now understand that the National Hurricane Center is making these calculations for a _very_ serious purpose. They want to make sure that as much preparation of the infrastructure/response is done without wasting efforts on areas where there is no present danger. The fact that you might, according to early calculations, have some impact on Alabama would make the emergency services/managers there (in AL) pay attention. But each set of calculations supersede the previous ones, as you have more up-to-date data. So the attentions of those in AL shifts from preparation of the local population to setting up whatever assistance might be deemed necessary for the neighboring/impacted states.

So the President then uses crap information (at the time of his tweet) to send out what is in fact misinformation. It is actually illegal by US code to do that, but I don't think that the issue of prosecution is going to be a serious concern here. (However, it may if they have to prosecute someone else for doing the same thing, and that person can point out the no prosecution for the President...) But the key here is the NHC has to spend extra time/resources/attention to clearing up that misinformation. You can get exhausted dealing with just the hurricane, and now you have an extra and very unnecessary burden.

Unfortunately, no matter how you spin this one, it is not a good look for the OD - either he is not paying attention (remember: hourly updates when he was relaxing/golfing instead of that Poland trip), is willfully misleading, or the worst case is he is NOT getting those hourly updates.

I think this just shows something about the massive _incompetence_ of the current administration - from the top down.
ggait

Post by ggait »

It's times like #sharpiegate that I give thanks that Al Gore invented the internet.

Hilarious stuff out there.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-sh ... mWcnup6JUG
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:07 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:44 pm Just having some FanLax fun with ya CU88. Showing how sensitive Trump is that he had to go find the one map that had black lines in Alabama not drawn in by a sharpie from the oval office.
Note the date in the lower left corner of the pic - 3-4 days _before_ he sent out his tweet.

Looks like CYA from staff to me.

Now understand that the National Hurricane Center is making these calculations for a _very_ serious purpose. They want to make sure that as much preparation of the infrastructure/response is done without wasting efforts on areas where there is no present danger. The fact that you might, according to early calculations, have some impact on Alabama would make the emergency services/managers there (in AL) pay attention. But each set of calculations supersede the previous ones, as you have more up-to-date data. So the attentions of those in AL shifts from preparation of the local population to setting up whatever assistance might be deemed necessary for the neighboring/impacted states.

So the President then uses dump information (at the time of his tweet) to send out what is in fact misinformation. It is actually illegal by US code to do that, but I don't think that the issue of prosecution is going to be a serious concern here. (However, it may if they have to prosecute someone else for doing the same thing, and that person can point out the no prosecution for the President...) But the key here is the NHC has to spend extra time/resources/attention to clearing up that misinformation. You can get exhausted dealing with just the hurricane, and now you have an extra and very unnecessary burden.

Unfortunately, no matter how you spin this one, it is not a good look for the OD - either he is not paying attention (remember: hourly updates when he was relaxing/golfing instead of that Poland trip), is willfully misleading, or the worst case is he is NOT getting those hourly updates.

I think this just shows something about the massive _incompetence_ of the current administration - from the top down.
Good summary. Imagine the folks in Alabama getting the inbound calls from Trump's Twitter followers and needing to tell them that Trump is all wet...or lying to them and saying they should be worried and stay tuned...waste of time and resources, and very, very awkward

Bothered me that the DHS Secretary is right there with Trump showing that phony map. Had to know it had been falsified and that it was grossly misleading.

This really is what fascism looks like at it develops, with folks in serious positions of power doing whatever Der Leader's whims are at that moment.

Where's the line?

So easy to have just said "ahh, Alabama was in the early list of states at risk, but thank god they are no longer in the path...let's focus on what we now know"...but no, once the mistake is made, ?trump doubles down again and again and again, including falsifying maps, information to the American people. And his flunkies go along with it.

So...when he makes a mistake in foreign policy....
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”