Cuse at NU

D1 Womens Lacrosse
njbill

Re: Cuse at NU

Post by njbill »

hmmm wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:38 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:36 pm
intheknow247 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:13 pm “Mr. DMAC, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
Don't know about everyone else but if you can deduct nothing from that you were plenty dumb enough to begin with. FPS stats give a twisted story, don't tell it like it is. Player goes to the center hash, runs it in and puts it in the cage (like she should from there). Same player goes to the same hash but pulls out and passes to a teammate (game situation calls for that). Stats tell me she went 50% on her FPSs. That's not accurate, she went 100%. That's why it's hard to say what percent a team should be shooting, there are too many variables, you have to know where they're shooting from and game situations to be able to determine that. Sticks, yup, I get it...goal size and available room to put the ball in, yup, I get it. Try to keep up.
I’m 99.9% sure when the ball is pulled out it doesn’t count as a FPS in the stats. Only when a shot is actually attempted.
That is correct. I would prefer if they kept three categories for 8m free position stats: FPs awarded; shots taken; goals scored.
DMac

Post by DMac »

4...and from what hash the play originated.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I wonder if that lax reference guy would find it interesting to research this.
intheknow247

Post by intheknow247 »

DMac wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:53 pm 4...and from what hash the play originated.
5. And whether they are wearing skirts or shorts. :lol:

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”