The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:47 pm
DMac wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:40 pm There wasn't a question in my mind because I thought Riggs was too old and slow to keep up with Billy Jean, to say nothing of his being a complete aszwhole who damn well deserved to get beat by King. He poked the bear a little too hard and a little too often and got what he deserved.
As for the conspiracy theory, I have no idea.
all fair and I had the feeling King would win as well...but he'd just beaten Margaret Court, no slouch.
The point is it wasn’t prime athletic person on prime. Even Serena would’ve been blasted by prime Nadal or Sampras. Ergo I don’t like the rare and wildly uncommon scenario the fear mongerers put out either I just put it in the context of it’s not worthy of this much discussion unless it’s how to alleviate suffering of people in the construct of what exists today. Some kid not winning a competition vs some other kid potentially killing themself because they can’t find a place in the world. That’s the difference.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:40 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:47 pm
DMac wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:40 pm There wasn't a question in my mind because I thought Riggs was too old and slow to keep up with Billy Jean, to say nothing of his being a complete aszwhole who damn well deserved to get beat by King. He poked the bear a little too hard and a little too often and got what he deserved.
As for the conspiracy theory, I have no idea.
all fair and I had the feeling King would win as well...but he'd just beaten Margaret Court, no slouch.
The point is it wasn’t prime athletic person on prime. Even Serena would’ve been blasted by prime Nadal or Sampras. Ergo I don’t like the rare and wildly uncommon scenario the fear mongerers put out either I just put it in the context of it’s not worthy of this much discussion unless it’s how to alleviate suffering of people in the construct of what exists today. Some kid not winning a competition vs some other kid potentially killing themself because they can’t find a place in the world. That’s the difference.
Absolutely, that's the right priority.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Gays Against Groomers: Something we can agree on, but doubt you will since I posted it. :lol:

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Interesting that this has picked up steam again.

LGBT grooming conspiracy theory

While the belief that LGBT individuals are more likely to molest children or otherwise abuse minors than others has no basis in fact, this assertion has existed for multiple decades in the U.S. going back to the times before World War II.

Gays Against Groomers

GAG was founded by Jaimee Michell, at the time a content creator and lead designer at marketing company Arsenal Media, a conservative media organization specializing in creating viral content.

I doubt a lot of these people care much about the health and wellbeing of lgbt+ kids in reality. They certainly don't seem to address actual groomers either.
NattyBohChamps04

NattyBohChamps04

Meanwhile, reporting on actual groomers.

An Alabama Department of Education employee who formerly chaired a pro-life group in the state has been fired after he was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.

In 2018, the outlet reported that Wagner had been selected to chair the anti-abortion committee Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama, working "with a variety of Republican lawmakers and rightwing organizations to raise money and garner sponsorship."
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:11 pm Meanwhile, reporting on actual groomers.

An Alabama Department of Education employee who formerly chaired a pro-life group in the state has been fired after he was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.

In 2018, the outlet reported that Wagner had been selected to chair the anti-abortion committee Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama, working "with a variety of Republican lawmakers and rightwing organizations to raise money and garner sponsorship."
I wonder if they found him heading back from Sound of Freedom?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:11 pm Meanwhile, reporting on actual groomers.

got a bag of lime for this "person", if found to be guilt ridden.

A convicted rapist, in Loundon County, Va............and the father of the victim, was said by "some", to be a "domestic terrorist".

A CONVICTED rapist....two counts......two different schools........a male "pretending " to be a transitioner.........

FBI, and Garland the AG......all said so. The lemmings, on here.......ran .... always. Natty Bo.......you think the father of a rape victim, who wanted to ask questions and was made to wait for hours and hours.........was forcibly removed.

Guess, natty bo and his gang would be more Mike Dukasis, when confronted with "rape". It IS ok.......if MAGA kids get raped.

Do I fit in now :roll: :roll: :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:42 pm

can't spell "toolbag", without TLD

whatever sass magazine sayz.....we guess.

10 10 cloud deck
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

What's the big deal.....you and your friends are fine with lowering the age of consent.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:00 pm Interesting that this has picked up steam again.

LGBT grooming conspiracy theory

While the belief that LGBT individuals are more likely to molest children or otherwise abuse minors than others has no basis in fact, this assertion has existed for multiple decades in the U.S. going back to the times before World War II.

Gays Against Groomers

GAG was founded by Jaimee Michell, at the time a content creator and lead designer at marketing company Arsenal Media, a conservative media organization specializing in creating viral content.

I doubt a lot of these people care much about the health and wellbeing of lgbt+ kids in reality. They certainly don't seem to address actual groomers either.
... it is what it always is - they don't give a rats ass what the truth is, or about the kids in general, it is attempted demonization of a minority group.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:04 pm

What's the big deal.....you and your friends are fine with lowering the age of consent.
who are you talking to? TLD?

And what "friends" do you mean?

I don't think I've heard TLD or anyone else on here be "fine with lowering the age of consent" as to sex between an adult and a minor, but if I'm wrong and someone believes that's a good idea, please speak up.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:14 pm

who are you talking to? TLD?

And what "friends" do you mean?

I don't think I've heard TLD or anyone else on here be "fine with lowering the age of consent" as to sex between an adult and a minor, but if I'm wrong and someone believes that's a good idea, please speak up.
.. the only folks in favor of lowering ages of consent are some really extreme republiCON legislatures from the old south. Tennessee, Alabama, etc.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
NattyBohChamps04

Republicans are the ones lowering age of marriage and letting minors get married across the board (and raped and forced to carry rapists babies at age 12). Not sure what you're smoking, but your side is the one diddling kids more and more. But y'all say it's legal since they got married.

Well, Michigan Democrats just outlawed child marriage, so I guess one less state. Sorry bro, guess you gotta look for adults there.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/11/bannin ... -pressure/
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

While the others, possibly, may know what you mean.....they are still taking a deep dive directly under the boat....attempting "something"

Plenty of facts have been posted regarding school commitees, etc, wanting to NOT have consent. At all. Even on these threads, that factual information has been posted..

From "vaccines" to.....ahem, your point about sex/gender being in the hands of the "professionals"....and NOT requiring the parents/legal guardian input, in anyway, shape, or form. Pathetic, that they do......the world needs less of this, and more of that.

anyone with a brain can figure out you meant "consent' regarding "transitioning", drug hormones, or even simply how one "indentifies"

big, bad, stupid, evil hateful parents.......

(btw....ObamaCare does NOT cover trans stuff )

Age of consent, my take anyway, had nothing to do with "legal" marriage. Which, again.....current potusa has plenty of hateful history, towards the homosexuals. fact.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am

While the others, possibly, may know what you mean.....they are still taking a deep dive directly under the boat....attempting "something"

Plenty of facts have been posted regarding school commitees, etc, wanting to NOT have consent. At all. Even on these threads, that factual information has been posted..

From "vaccines" to.....ahem, your point about sex/gender being in the hands of the "professionals"....and NOT requiring the parents/legal guardian input, in anyway, shape, or form. Pathetic, that they do......the world needs less of this, and more of that.

anyone with a brain can figure out you meant "consent' regarding "transitioning", drug hormones, or even simply how one "indentifies"

Age of consent, my take anyway, had nothing to do with "legal" marriage. Which, again.....current potusa has plenty of hateful history, towards the homosexuals. fact.
yep.....when you tolerate everything, you stand for noting.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:30 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:02 am

yep.....when you tolerate everything, you stand for noting.
That's your takeaway from the gobbledygook?
You have a better decoder ring than I do.

Pretty sure you meant, "nothing" not "noting", but I'm noting that you're ignoring that no one on here has argued that we should lower the age of consent, much less arguing that "everything" should be 'tolerated.

Big difference of opinion, apparently, on how to treat people who are different from ourselves.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Thanks for proving the point.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”