2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - THIS IS IT!!

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:02 am
old salt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:55 am
DMac wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:45 am
old salt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:09 am Morning Joe is hilarious. The Dems & Never-Trumpers are stupified. They got run over by a p/u truck caravan.
Even if Biden pulls it out, he'll have to deal with Mitch's Senate & a House with more (R)'s ...just like Nunes & Jordan warned.
If Trump loses, he'll retreat to Mar a Largo, set up his shadow govt in exile, Tweet, rally & dominate the media, without the bother of governing.
He'll bring his Trump 757 out of the hangar & continue his airport rally barnstorming.
....& he still has a few months in office without the excuse of an election to restrain Barr & Durham.
It's going to be a fascinating 3 mos ahead. Break out the plywood & board up the windows, if you haven't already.
So in other words the record number of voters positively confirmed that this is a divided nation, and that our two party system works in an us v them mode that is unwilling to work together, which ultimately defines klusterrphuck. Nice.
Not necessarily. If Biden gets to 270 without needing PA, by winning AZ, NV, WI, MI & the split votes in NEB & ME, Trump won't have a case to take to SCOTUS (it's based on PA). Trump won't have a path to 270 & he'll be pressured to concede.
The Dem's crazies will be chastened & Biden can show us he's a bi-partisan moderate by working with Mitch & a closely divided House.
Biden, Pelosi & Schumer will have reason to marginalize their hard left crazies.
Even though it would be a (D) win, they won't have a mandate & will have to work with Trump supporters.
And they'll be looking to 2022 to take the Senate when the map better favors doing so.

Will Mitch declare Biden legislation DOA before he takes office?
Mitch will deal when Biden splits the difference, 40/60. Pelosi (& her crazies) will be the obstacle. She can show them Max Rose's scalp.
ABV 8.3%

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 am Pulled my Hyman Roth last night. Actual watched Godfather I and II last night and woke up this morning and saw the results.
great....so now you know there was NO election for Hyman to sit out.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:16 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 am Pulled my Hyman Roth last night. Actual watched Godfather I and II last night and woke up this morning and saw the results.
One of the greatest characters. Stole every scene.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Joy Reid calls justice Thomas ... Uncle Clarence. I wonder if that remark costs her her job?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I stopped posting because I got bored talking in circles here.

Anyway, post election a couple thoughts:

Republicans outperformed practically everywhere. American patriots are real and they exist in far larger numbers than libs/Democrats understand. If the R's had Kristi Noem running this year, does anyone doubt that this election would have been an absolute landslide for R's?

Why does anyone repeat pollster info?

Minority and female Republicans practically pitched a no-hitter on their opponents; I am trying to find anyone other than Kim Klacik who actually lost. This is such a great sign for the future. R's need to keep putting up guys like Byron Donalds, Elise Stefanik, and Burgess Owens (who might still lose, but very impressive).

Mitch gets to run the Senate for at least 4 more years (R's will do well if they do not hold the POTUS seat in 2022). That means no more lib judges for a while, which benefits every American.

Biden will be a one-termer at best. He is not a bad guy. But he will be swamped should he run again. In the meantime, the D's (if Biden is POTUS) will tear themselves apart between the sane minority side and the rabid progressive majority side...that only inures to the benefit of whoever the next R nominee is.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 am Joy Reid calls justice Thomas ... Uncle Clarence. I wonder if that remark costs her her job?
On MSNBC?

Do you ever watch Fox and hear what people say about those they oppose?

I don't like Reid for a lot of reasons, this is one such example.
Gratuitously offensive.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

the math on the mail ins in pa for registered parties:
1.4 million to count from 2.5 million in, if it were straight down party lines and 50/50 indie:

578k to biden

most of what we're looking at is metro however. and there is 300k avail from ballots requested dems, 200k republicans that could trickle in, if they didn't vote in person. not sure if any counties automatically sent them out and that's part of the latter totals.

trump up 618k. i'd say advantage biden.
Last edited by wgdsr on Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Assuming the current results in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan hold up, which is very likely, Joe Biden is your next President. With the one Nebraska EV Biden has, he is at exactly 270 at this writing.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:31 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:16 am
One of the greatest characters. Stole every scene.
100%. Johnny Lip's old man, quiet wisdom was REALLY fun to watch.
I watched Apollonia and Sonny get taken down, then headed to bed...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:19 am Assuming the current results in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan hold up, which is very likely, Joe Biden is your next President. With the one Nebraska EV Biden has, he is at exactly 270 at this writing.
what votes are being waited on in nevada and arizona?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Where is Peter? He was right. His people in FL certainly made this election interesting.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

From Twitter:

Biden campaign thinking:

- They believe they’ve won Wisc, expect it to be called this morning
- Mich vote by mail lead is insurmountable and will be called midday
- Philly vote by mail will come in tonight or tomorrow
- GA result midday or early afternoon
- NV called tomorrow

Biden campaign official this morning, believing results they’ll be declared the winner of Wisconsin and Michigan today — and results coming in PA, GA, NV soon — has some confidence: "This is moving to a conclusion -- and moving to a conclusion in our favor.”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:31 am From Twitter:

Biden campaign thinking:

- They believe they’ve won Wisc, expect it to be called this morning
- Mich vote by mail lead is insurmountable and will be called midday
- Philly vote by mail will come in tonight or tomorrow
- GA result midday or early afternoon
- NV called tomorrow

Biden campaign official this morning, believing results they’ll be declared the winner of Wisconsin and Michigan today — and results coming in PA, GA, NV soon — has some confidence: "This is moving to a conclusion -- and moving to a conclusion in our favor.”
I think that's some optimistic thinking on their part. I think this will drag on for weeks, if not more. Gonna be lots of challenges in this one.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:19 am Assuming the current results in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Michigan hold up, which is very likely, Joe Biden is your next President. With the one Nebraska EV Biden has, he is at exactly 270 at this writing.
I'm seeing the same. And PA is still being counted. Biden could win and win big.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:36 am I think this will drag on for weeks, if not more. Gonna be lots of challenges in this one.
From one Twitter account. The rest of the country will move on.
Caddy Day
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:59 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 am Joy Reid calls justice Thomas ... Uncle Clarence. I wonder if that remark costs her her job?
On MSNBC?

Do you ever watch Fox and hear what people say about those they oppose?

I don't like Reid for a lot of reasons, this is one such example.
Gratuitously offensive.
No cable for me...all I have are the big three.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Mississippi's new flag

Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
njbill

Post by njbill »

Pete, good to see you are OK.

Yeah, the polls were wrong. I’m not talking about the national political polls, but about the fan lax polls as to your whereabouts.

I won’t release the actual numbers to protect your “reputation,” but here are the leading categories:

Mom or employer pulled plug on your internet

Jail

Left country

Pushing up daisies

COVID ER

Return to “POLITICS”