2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU77

Re: 2020 Elections - THIS IS IT!!

Post by CU77 »

Well we're definitely not getting a massive repudiation of Trump here.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:35 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:21 pm For those interested- In my household, in an upset, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel leading Balvenie Double Wood 12 year 55% to 45%.
Never thought I'd see the day where folks would understand what the heck a Toasted Barrel was.

This certainly explains why this has been our best year....
Congrats. Love your gins. Waiting to get to VA to try some of your brown liquors...Hopefully it’s been good on a personal level too!
✌️
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:59 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 pm Most everyone I know, voted early. Like 90% of people.
Think this had more to do with Corona and avoiding potential lines on Election day, rather than R or D.
Which is why I voted today. No lines today because people already waited in lines to avoid waiting in lines.
Smarter than the average squirrel!

Wish I had done the same. 2 hr day for me voting early. But you can’t complain unless you vote, right?!

😂
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU77 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 pm Well we're definitely not getting a massive repudiation of Trump here.
Quiet minority.

MSNBC calling VA for Biden.
James Carville calling MI and PA a “Red Mirage.” And cracking his Pappy Van Winkle...lol

🍻 🥂
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:45 pm

She longs for those type of candidates of the Reps putting up a candidate who is good at the core and willing to cross party lines and the Dems putting up an “electable,” non-flawed, candidate.
You just described the bulk of Americans.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Joe just can't sell it......hillaryous. Good job Democrats
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
old salt

Post by old salt »

OT -- 3 more days to vote in Philly.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:50 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:35 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:21 pm For those interested- In my household, in an upset, Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel leading Balvenie Double Wood 12 year 55% to 45%.
Never thought I'd see the day where folks would understand what the heck a Toasted Barrel was.

This certainly explains why this has been our best year....
Congrats. Love your gins. Waiting to get to VA to try some of your brown liquors...Hopefully it’s been good on a personal level too!
✌️
The ECTB is tasty.

kram - they have the rye, small batch, and some of the flavored whiskeys in a new store called LAX in beltsville, their store in DC has a ton of allocated stuff, the store name is not affiliated with the sport, its the owners name or something like that. I have been trying to get them to stock the new 5 year, but no luck yet.

And I believe just the small batch at Harrys in DC. I run that circuit quite regularly, let me know if you need a runna'. ;)

Last night I was sipping something new, to me, The Glenlivet Caribbean Reserve, Single Malt that finished in Caribbean Rum barrels, gives a dark rum at first sip, then some butterscotch(ish) flavor, the final is a hint of smoky peat.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

Morning Joe is hilarious. The Dems & Never-Trumpers are stupified. They got run over by a p/u truck caravan.
Even if Biden pulls it out, he'll have to deal with Mitch's Senate & a House with more (R)'s ...just like Nunes & Jordan warned.
If Trump loses, he'll retreat to Mar a Largo, set up his shadow govt in exile, Tweet, rally & dominate the media, without the bother of governing.
He'll bring his Trump 757 out of the hangar & continue his airport rally barnstorming.
....& he still has a few months in office without the excuse of an election to restrain Barr & Durham.
It's going to be a fascinating 3 mos ahead. Break out the plywood & board up the windows, if you haven't already.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nigel wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:29 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:45 pm
seacoaster wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:56 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:37 pm Funny you should mention Philly counselor. I was just talking with my son who lives just outside of Philly. Since there are such huge #s of trump supporters in Philly the game plan is this... and don't tell anybody I told you. They are all going to go to Geno's and grab a cheesesteak and a cup of fries. Then the republican mob is moving into downtown and they are going to grab the liberty bell and hold it hostage until trump is declared the winner in PA. You can't tell a soul that I told you this. ;)
Huge nos. of Trump voters in Philly? If three is a huge number, I guess. :lol: Remember all those Romney precincts that got zeroed out.

Mum’s the word.
How you doing? I imagine going from polling place to polling place, and keeping the IDs and disguises straight can be tedious.
I wore my BHO mask, no one questioned all of my votes at all. :D East Irondequoit is a democrat haven to say the least.
That's why East IQ sucks at lax...
You know as well as I do that West Irondequoit is where the lacrosse power resides. or at least it use to. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

CU77 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 pm Well we're definitely not getting a massive repudiation of Trump here.
...which is sad.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:09 am Morning Joe is hilarious. The Dems & Never-Trumpers are stupified. They got run over by a p/u truck caravan.
Even if Biden pulls it out, he'll have to deal with Mitch's Senate & a House with more (R)'s ...just like Nunes & Jordan warned.
If Trump loses, he'll retreat to Mar a Largo, set up his shadow govt in exile, Tweet, rally & dominate the media, without the bother of governing.
He'll bring his Trump 757 out of the hangar & continue his airport rally barnstorming.
....& he still has a few months in office without the excuse of an election to restrain Barr & Durham.
It's going to be a fascinating 3 mos ahead. Break out the plywood & board up the windows, if you haven't already.
:lol: Amazing how the attitude on MJ brightened when they figured out that AZ, NV, Omaha, Neb, upstste ME, MI, & WI can get Biden to 270, without needing PA, NC or GA. ...now Scarborough keeps saying "as predicted". What a phoney.
Last edited by old salt on Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DMac

Post by DMac »

old salt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:09 am Morning Joe is hilarious. The Dems & Never-Trumpers are stupified. They got run over by a p/u truck caravan.
So in other words the record number of voters positively confirmed that this is a divided nation, and that our two party system works in an us v them mode that is unwilling to work together, which ultimately defines klusterrphuck. Nice.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 am
...which is sad.
What IS sad IS you gave us Biden.......that and you blamed ONE person for over 200k dead. Who died from a virus, but YOU blamed ONE person.

Sad. How'd that work out for ya?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Yup, not the ignominious defeat I has hoping would happen.
But looks close to what I was predicting.

Looks to me like 270 without PA, PA will be close but I'd give slightly higher probability of Trump squeaking out. That said, awful lot of mail-in ballots to be counted. Hopefully enough without needing the arrivals over next days, but could come down to those.

Senate very likely stays GOP.
Gonna be wild over next couple of months. How they handle things if White House goes to Biden will be interesting.

Trump's comments so outrageous, so dangerous. And I suspect he'll go even darker.
old salt

Post by old salt »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:45 am
So in other words the record number of voters positively confirmed that this is a divided nation, and that our two party system works in an us v them mode that is unwilling to work together, which ultimately defines klusterrphuck. Nice.
Not necessarily. If Biden gets to 270 without needing PA, by winning AZ, NV, WI, MI & the split votes in NEB & ME, Trump won't have a case to take to SCOTUS (it's based on PA). Trump won't have a path to 270 & he'll be pressured to concede.
The Dem's crazies will be chastened & Biden can show us he's a bi-partisan moderate by working with Mitch & a closely divided House.
Biden, Pelosi & Schumer will have reason to marginalize their hard left crazies.
Even though it would be a (D) win, they won't have a mandate & will have to work with Trump supporters.
DMac

Re: 2020 Elections - is Wednesday it?

Post by DMac »

MDlaxfan76 wrote
Trump's comments so outrageous, so dangerous. And I suspect he'll go even darker.
Go even darker? With a new dose of ego boost and good shot at re election he'll be more unhinged than ever and his Trumpsters will eat it up like Lab at dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhpJuraz14
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:55 am
DMac wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:45 am
Not necessarily. If Biden gets to 270 without needing PA, by winning AZ, NV, WI, MI & the split votes in NEB & ME, Trump won't have a case to take to SCOTUS (it's based on PA). Trump won't have a path to 270 & he'll be pressured to concede.
The Dem's crazies will be chastened & Biden can show us he's a bi-partisan moderate by working with Mitch & a closely divided House.
Biden, Pelosi & Schumer will have reason to marginalize their hard left crazies.
Even though it would be a (D) win, they won't have a mandate & will have to work with Trump supporters.
And they'll be looking to 2022 to take the Senate when the map better favors doing so.

Will Mitch declare Biden legislation DOA before he takes office?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:02 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote
Go even darker? With a new dose of ego boost and good shot at re election he'll be more unhinged than ever and his Trumpsters will eat it up like Lab at dinner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhpJuraz14
Only brake on that at all could be if 270 is clear without PA...but he's still going to go nuts.
And you're right, the hard core will cheer.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Pulled my Hyman Roth last night. Actual watched Godfather I and II last night and woke up this morning and saw the results.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”