Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Bribery, Extortion and Abuse of Power

Post by Kismet »

ggait wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm Taylor has a bright future as a radio announcer and movie voice over guy.
If you close your eyes, you might hear a faint similarity to Walter Cronkite
I'm waiting for him to say "and that's the way it is.........."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:38 pm a fan will be sorely disappointed to learn that JFK knocked knees with a 19-year old intern on her 4th day at work inside the White House on Jackie's bed no less, and yet no Democrat asked him to resign. what to do, what to do....narrative come back.
:lol: Whataboutisms for dead Presidents now?

You use this logic of yours on your employees? "I don't care that you lied about fixing that plane properly, because Bill Clinton lied about stuff".

:roll:

"Dems do bad things, "therefore", it's ok for Republicans to do bad things". Neat set of morals you're working with here.

This post is/was about you, not me! We're trying to see if you are consistent in your application of outrage (you're not but who's counting...this is all s's and giggles). Trump doesn't truly outrage you but there's a part to play here on fanlax for group acceptance...feign outrage and the cool kids will love you.

Curious though if you're outraged by any Dem though...I can list a few for you if you need an assist. Holding the ball here behind the cage looking for cutters. I see you thinking about Charley Rangel, go!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:02 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm Taylor has a bright future as a radio announcer and movie voice over guy.
If you close your eyes, you might hear a faint similarity to Walter Cronkite
I'm waiting for him to say "and that's the way it is.........."

Which in reality was the way it wasn't. A terribly immoral guy...look what he did with Pan Am Airways and you shall see the fac of a man who claimed public purity but behind the scenes was a total rat.
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD - Gym Jordan and his field were denied the list of their people were denied - looks bad - so what is the next issue - you have struck out about 6 times - let's get to 10 - and then you will get the same guy you hate - bureaucrats after 20 years can get grounded - Kent is another one - new blood and new thinking - it is good to think outside of the box
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:06 pm This post is/was about you, not me! We're trying to see if you are consistent in your application of outrage (you're not but who's counting...this is all s's and giggles).
So you want to know if I was upset about JFK in the 60's, before I was born. And you're serious about this. Oh yeah, makes perfect sense.

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:06 pm Curious though if you're outraged by any Dem though.
Yep. And I've already listed them for you. But as is par for the course, you don't bother reading a single word any poster says around here, and just plow through.

Newsflash (again): I'm to the right of you, PB. Pay attention.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

LandM wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:13 pm TLD - Gym Jordan and his field were denied the list of their people were denied - looks bad - so what is the next issue - you have struck out about 6 times - let's get to 10 - and then you will get the same guy you hate - bureaucrats after 20 years can get grounded - Kent is another one - new blood and new thinking - it is good to think outside of the box
You defending Trump? I haven’t taken any at bats....you seem to have a rooting interest...this is your team’s scout:

The call summary released by the White House contains no evidence of conditionality;

Mr. Trump and Zelensky have said publicly that there was no pressure on the call;

The Ukrainian government was not aware of the U.S. hold on assistance at the time of the July 25 call; and

Aid to Ukraine was restored in September without Zelensky opening any investigations.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:38 pm a fan will be sorely disappointed to learn that JFK knocked knees with a 19-year old intern on her 4th day at work inside the White House on Jackie's bed no less, and yet no Democrat asked him to resign. what to do, what to do....narrative come back.
NO conservative, even a closet partisan like yourself, can EVER bring up morality or propriety regarding the philandering of politicians EVER AGAIN after witnessing and CONDONING the actions of this Clown rump numbskull in the Oval Office. That kind of criticism from your type will never, EVER be taken seriously again.

Period.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

smoova wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:39 pm Pretty evident when ol' Bandito starts to get nervous ...
Why? He won’t get impeached, and if he does, he won’t be removed by the Senate. I’m pointing out what a complete clown show this is. Democrats have no chance in 2020. Stay in your lane. Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:29 pm
NO conservative, even a closet partisan like yourself, can EVER bring up morality or propriety regarding the philandering of politicians EVER AGAIN after witnessing and CONDONING the actions of this Clown rump numbskull in the Oval Office. That kind of criticism from your type will never, EVER be taken seriously again.

Period.

You act like he had sex in the OO... [edited]
ggait

Post by ggait »

TLD - Gym Jordan and his field were denied the list of their people were denied - looks bad - so what is the next issue
FYI, this is the 100% identical procedure to what was done during Bill Clinton proceedings. Minority can request witnesses. Majority can agree or not. If disagree, then the whole committee votes and (presumably) majority wins.

Gym and Nunes are the GOATs of rat forking.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Bandito wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Period.

You act like he had sex in the OO...
Nice. Vulgar and personal. And adds that special flavor of racism. It's always nice when a human stereotype nails itself.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:48 pm
Bandito wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Period.

You act like he had sex in the OO... I wonder which former president who I’m sure you’d get on your knees to suck off you worshiped ? Good riddance. The man is trying to save this country from a global world order/ mass flooding of illegals by exposing the deep state. You’re pathetic and I think you have something dribbling down your chin
Nice. Vulgar and personal. And adds that special flavor of racism. It's always nice when a human stereotype nails itself.
I’m not a Democrat, thus I can’t be racist. Democrats own racism. Try reading a history book. Trump has revived the OO. He’s actually putting America first. Stop trying to destroy a duly elected, America loving, President. What goes around comes around. Dis want play games about morality? Democrats are scumbags. They elect scumbags and pedophiles. Democrats elected a rapist, twice to the OO. Dis is still just in disbelief everything he’s ever believed in in his life has been a lie. Dems are toast in 2020. Try working on policies that work, instead of this sham impeachment. Americans aren’t dumb. They’re waking up to you and your kind and only way Dems could win in 2020 is via election fraud
Last edited by Bandito on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

What is most noticeable in the hearings is the difference in demeanor between the witnesses and the democrats as opposed to the republicans (save for Will Hurd). There is a definite desperation in the republicans (or Trumpnista, as you prefer).

The republican attempt (repeated) to label the witnesses as Trump haters / impeachers / etc. is falling flat on its face.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Rep. Ratcliffe just asked the most important question of the day: Was there anything in President Trump's July 25th phone call that was impeachable. Neither witness said yes.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Constitution says bribery is impeachable.

If you believe Trump did a shake down, then 100% it is impeachable.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:59 pm Rep. Ratcliffe just asked the most important question of the day: Was there anything in President Trump's July 25th phone call that was impeachable. Neither witness said yes.
It’s not for the witnesses to make that determination. How are the figs?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
LandM

Post by LandM »

TLD,
Your hatred of the guy is funny - I am not defending him or his actions current or prior - if you all continue down this path - the next President will have the same issues - Kent is a career diplomat - been there for 26 years and Taylor has been in the government his whole life - we have gone from quid pro quo to abuse and what other issue - Castro talking about lives being lost - maybe he should take his non-spent Prez money and go put a hard-hat on and go to Bolivia or Venezuela or Ukraine and go see what it is like - golden spoon in a golden mouth. If you hate his policies vote him out.....so far all we have heard is he was trying to advance his campaign - when are you all going to look at HRC, Fusion, the Australian prof - need to be fair about this and you all are not.

I am ok with the rules - if that is your rules ok - but eventually the R's are just gonna pound on this and the lack of the WB not showing up - leaves you where you started - the needle IMHO will not move based on what I have heard today. Schiff looks a bit silly and so does some of his partners.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:10 pm
Bandito wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:59 pm Rep. Ratcliffe just asked the most important question of the day: Was there anything in President Trump's July 25th phone call that was impeachable. Neither witness said yes.
Correct. That's for Orange Duce to decide, right Bandito.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:12 pm
You mean President Trump? Im sure you wouldn’t be upset if someone referred to Obama as Brown Duce? Hypocrite
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bandito wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:14 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:12 pm
You mean President Trump? Im sure you wouldn’t be upset if someone referred to Obama as Brown Duce? Hypocrite
I don't care how you refer to Obama. The White House cafeteria released today's menu. Turkish Wiener was served. I hear Trump enjoyed it.

Return to “POLITICS”