Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: IMPEACHMENT ... Public Opinion Starting to Turn.

Post by Trinity »

Public hearings are coming.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ggait

Post by ggait »

Tan Suit? Binder clip?
You forgot the feet up on the desk. Beyond the pale (although photos of other presidents doing that too).
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Golfed in shorts. Bigly.
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:25 pm "Did he also mention to me in [the] past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely.... No question about that. But that's it, and that's why we held up the money."

WH Chief of Staff Mulvaney.

That's OK, right? Holding congressionally-approved aid up to an ally facing the Russians on its frontier, in an effort to extract a promise to help with an investigation of the other domestic political party? All cool? Obama does this, it'd be no prob, right? Tan Suit? Binder clip? What does Trey think?
“But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.” Yeah, right. That’s a lie, of course. But then, as Cory Lewandowski says, it’s not a crime to lie to the press. The quid pro quo (obviously) was trading arms for dirt on the Bidens. Only somebody like Mark Levin would believe the DNC server was in the Ukraine, after having been mysteriously transported there by aliens, I guess. Trump knew the server wasn’t in the Ukraine and was only mentioning this to provide cover if and when the conversation became public, as it has. Does he really think we are all that stupid? Apparently so.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Mick— We did it. Totally had a quid pro quo.
Mick messed up. —Trump’s lawyers
Trump is on his own— DoJ
The ineptitude of these villains is staggering.

Sondland— yup. We did it. Sorry. Pompeo knew it all. Sorry.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Rick Perry resigning.

Presumably, he doesn't want executive privelege claims from the WH getting in his way when it is his turn to testify before Congress.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He’s the scapegoat.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Looks like Perry wants to get out while he has something of a reputation left. It may not be perfect, but it's not in tatters. Time to get outta Dodge.
njbill

Post by njbill »

ggait wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:42 pm Rick Perry resigning.
Maybe he can get another shot on Dancing with the Stars. Do they allow repeat customers? Don’t watch the show.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He can dance with Spicy. Things have really turned around for Trump since Jared took over the War Room.
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Mandatory reading.

Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President
If President Trump doesn’t demonstrate the leadership that America needs, then it is time for a new person in the Oval Office.
By William H. McRaven
Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/17/opin ... e=Homepage

"...As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Mulvaney: “Did [Trump] also mention to me, in the past, the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psl7ZVwiRl4
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:15 pm
seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:25 pm "Did he also mention to me in [the] past the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely.... No question about that. But that's it, and that's why we held up the money."

That's OK, right? Holding congressionally-approved aid up to an ally facing the Russians on its frontier, in an effort to extract a promise to help with an investigation of the other domestic political party? All cool? Obama does this, it'd be no prob, right? Tan Suit? Binder clip? What does Trey think?
“But that’s it, and that’s why we held up the money.” Yeah, right. That’s a lie, of course. But then, as Cory Lewandowski says, it’s not a crime to lie to the press. The quid pro quo (obviously) was trading arms for dirt on the Bidens. Only somebody like Mark Levin would believe the DNC server was in the Ukraine, after having been mysteriously transported there by aliens, I guess. Trump knew the server wasn’t in the Ukraine and was only mentioning this to provide cover if and when the conversation became public, as it has. Does he really think we are all that stupid? Apparently so.
The DNC server is locked up in a cabinet along with the missing strawberries.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ToastDunk

Post by ToastDunk »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:13 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:15 pm

The DNC server is locked up in a cabinet along with the missing strawberries.
Pretty positive that server is locked up in the trunk of Harry Dean Stanton's car.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s totally earned his Moscow Towers.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

ToastDunk wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:07 pm Mandatory reading.

If President Trump doesn’t demonstrate the leadership that America needs, then it is time for a new person in the Oval Office.
By William H. McRaven
Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.

"...As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg, one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, “I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!”
Time we heard from General Mattis.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:18 pm
ToastDunk wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:07 pm Mandatory reading.

By William H. McRaven

Time we heard from General Mattis.
Old Sycophant has more credibility. Take his word for it.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Mick the Slick is now walking back his public confession of the quid pro quo to howls of mirth. Trump’s still hosting G7, tho. Three-ring circus kleptocracy. Get over it.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

As Republicans try to slow the boat's swift crossing of the Rubicon....

“Totally inexplicable,” said one GOP lawmaker, complaining of the “damage” Mulvaney’s words caused. “He literally said the thing the president and everyone else said did not happen.” The congressman spoke on the condition of anonymity to be candid.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Well the Mickster is 0-1 on press conferences. What are Vegas odds that he’ll be allowed to do another one?

Return to “POLITICS”