Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Bandito

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Bandito »

CNN insider blows whistle on network President Jeff Zucker personal vendetta against POTUS.

CNN is a complete joke of an organization and epitome of fake news.

https://youtu.be/m7XZmugtLv4
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

THE PRESIDENT:
So we’re sending more troops to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is a very good ally, from the standpoint that we get along with them very well — a very important player in the Middle East. The relationship has been very good. And they buy hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of merchandise from us, not only military equipment. In military equipment, about $110 billion. It’s millions of jobs.

Now, with that being said, we are sending troops and other things to the Middle East to help Saudi Arabia. But are you ready? Saudi Arabia, at my request, has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing. That’s a first.

But Saudi Arabia — and other countries, too, now — but Saudi Arabia has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing to help them. And we appreciate that.
Good lord.

When did they spend hundreds of billions of dollars?

Where is the order for $110 billion in military equipment?

Who is going to track the expenses and payments for renting out our military?

What other countries are going to directly reimburse the US for military protection?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:59 pm CNN insider blows whistle on network President Jeff Zucker personal vendetta against POTUS.

Yes!

We should only trust our Federal Government to tell us what's true, and what isn't!

Well done, comrade Bandito!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:15 pm THE PRESIDENT:
So we’re sending more troops to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is a very good ally, from the standpoint that we get along with them very well — a very important player in the Middle East. The relationship has been very good. And they buy hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of merchandise from us, not only military equipment. In military equipment, about $110 billion. It’s millions of jobs.

Now, with that being said, we are sending troops and other things to the Middle East to help Saudi Arabia. But are you ready? Saudi Arabia, at my request, has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing. That’s a first.

But Saudi Arabia — and other countries, too, now — but Saudi Arabia has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing to help them. And we appreciate that.
Good lord.

When did they spend hundreds of billions of dollars?

Where is the order for $110 billion in military equipment?

Who is going to track the expenses and payments for renting out our military?

What other countries are going to directly reimburse the US for military protection?
That’s how it used to work in Hell’s Kitchen
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

TRUMP had no knowledge of nor had any editorial control over the content of this video. One of the well paid, legal "gardeners" must have stolen a key to Mar A Lago and let lots of "wonderful folks" into the movie room. The Governor of Florida (one of the 50 U.S states) was only there to taste the popcorn.

Rudy did not attend this awesome, major event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9& ... verified=1

POMPEO/BARR.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

All of a sudden it's cool to work with Putin and Sergey Lavrov (that name sound familiar?) along with MBS...the hit man on Khashoggi....then the article closes with...

"We believe that we can have strategic and strong ties with the United States while we develop our ties with Russia."
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

People also forget how hostile the Republicans were towards Obama but that's another issue altogether. :twisted:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I find it funny how much the guy cries like a total sissy about unfairness and mistreatment towards him and talks tough out of the same mouth. He’s soft and full of it. Glass jaw talker who hides behind others in a real fight or does the “hold me back” move. Except no one is left to hold him back anymore in the office.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:18 pm
Bandito wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:59 pm CNN insider blows whistle on network President Jeff Zucker personal vendetta against POTUS.

Yes!

We should only trust our Federal Government to tell us what's true, and what isn't!

Things Hunter Biden has admitted to:

- Smoking crack
- Alcoholism
- Cocaine
- Trading in the family name/@JoeBiden’s VP office to get filthy rich
- Impregnating a woman, abandoning her & his child (lawsuit pending)

Yet Dems/media still defend him
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:10 am I find it funny how much the guy cries like a total sissy about unfairness and mistreatment towards him and talks tough out of the same mouth. He’s soft and full of it. Glass jaw talker who hides behind others in a real fight or does the “hold me back” move. Except no one is left to hold him back anymore in the office.
Yup. You got it!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:30 am
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Yes!

Things Hunter Biden has admitted to:

- Smoking crack
- Alcoholism
- Cocaine
- Trading in the family name/@JoeBiden’s VP office to get filthy rich
- Impregnating a woman, abandoning her & his child (lawsuit pending)

Yet Dems/media still defend him
How many kids does Trump have by different women?

He doesn’t pay his bills

He has been found guilty of fraud

He has assaulted women
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Is Hunter running for office???

He’s not getting my vote...unless he’s running against Trump!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

BanditO doesn’t care. He’s as brainwashed as the next Trump Base voter... :lol:

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 pm BanditO doesn’t care. He’s as brainwashed as the next Trump Base voter... :lol:

Few are that ‘brainwashed’ ( come to think of it, brain dead is more apt).

but they are indeed the “send her back” types.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

dislaxxic wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:29 pm BanditO doesn’t care. He’s as brainwashed as the next Trump Base voter... :lol:

Brainwashed?! Huge assumption that there is something to be washed. ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm Is Hunter running for office???

Maybe he'll be his VP? :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

:) :) :)
Typical Lax Dad

Me too!!
“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Glass jaw talker who hides behind others in a real fight or does the “hold me back” move. Except no one is left to hold him back anymore in the office.
That glass jaw comment takes me back to an evening I'll never forget. Studio 54, many years ago. That bloviating gutless squat-wrench was bragging that he wasn't one of the "idiots" that were dumb enough to go to Vietnam. One punch from a Marine, a cousin of the head bouncer, was all it took for that sack of _ _ _ _ to hit the floor. Schrager came over to pick up that blob of protoplasm. None of the bouncers lifted a finger to help. There was a smattering of applause and more than a few laughs.

AH...MEMORIES! :lol:

POMPEO/BARR

Return to “POLITICS”