Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Orange Duce

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:28 pm
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:26 pm It's on like Donkey Kong...https://www.apnews.com/5d893d388c254c7fa83a1570112ae90e

High court allows use of Pentagon funds for border wall
So this solves the problem, yes? This means we're all set at the border now, right?
Someone here posted (can't recall who) that Trump has not built an inch of new wall, only repairs to existing. I merely shared the news that the funding he found was locked up in the courts.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:49 pm
Never took you as a fan of a politician. Who knew. I’ll get those Pom Poms out to you.
I'm not, but I do have a sense of humor.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump ~ :roll:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am Image

Trump ~ :roll:
George Conway (Kellyanne's husband) says this alone is a potential impeachable offense (investigating your political enemies for political reasons) on Twitter this morning...

Trump is indeed fortunate that for some of the more egregious requests he makes his staff/cabinet has tried to ignore or counter his illegal efforts. Unfortunately for us, he keeps at it, and keeps changing staff/cabinet (with a lot of temp people) to get more and more bad stuff done.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:01 am
Never took you as a fan of a politician. Who knew. I’ll get those Pom Poms out to you.
I”ll wait to see your blue cheer before I send the Pom Poms out.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The case against the Post by the kid from Kentucky dismissed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 583279a73e

"A federal judge in Kentucky on Friday dismissed a $250 million libel suit against The Washington Post brought by a high school student who claimed that the organization’s coverage of his and his fellow students’ encounter with an American Indian activist at the Lincoln Memorial in January was false and defamatory.

U.S. District Judge William O. Bertelsman ruled that seven Post articles and three of its tweets bearing on Nicholas Sandmann — who was part of a group of Catholic students from Kentucky who came to Washington to march against abortion — were protected by the First Amendment. In analyzing the 33 statements over which Sandmann sued, the judge found none of them defamatory; instead, the vast majority constituted opinion, he said.

“Few principles of law are as well-established as the rule that statements of opinion are not actionable in libel actions,” Bertelsman wrote, adding that the rule is based on First Amendment guarantees of freedom of speech. “The statements that Sandmann challenges constitute protected opinions that may not form the basis for a defamation claim.”

Sandmann’s parents, who brought the suit on their son’s behalf, said they would appeal. “I believe fighting for justice for my son and family is of vital national importance,” Ted Sandmann said in a statement. “If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe.”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

DJT: "Some people say Great Britain & some people remember -- a word you don't hear too much is the word 'England,' which is a piece of it."
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm DJT: "Some people say Great Britain & some people remember -- a word you don't hear too much is the word 'England,' which is a piece of it."
Trumps about to execute a white supremacist, while trying to free a black rapper from jail, as he pushes prison reform that directly benefits families of black men, while calling out a city where minorities are victims of crime & blight. if Trumps a racist, he sucks at it.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bandito wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:38 pm
seacoaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm DJT: "Some people say Great Britain & some people remember -- a word you don't hear too much is the word 'England,' which is a piece of it."
Trumps about to execute a white supremacist, while trying to free a black rapper from jail, as he pushes prison reform that directly benefits families of black men, while calling out a city where minorities are victims of crime & blight. if Trumps a racist, he sucks at it.
Meanwhile......https://twitter.com/KingfaceF1/status/1 ... 47616?s=20
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:06 am
A bit more humor. https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status ... 20960?s=20
~Livy
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

Weird and obtuse; you okay, youth?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:06 am
A bit more humor. https://twitter.com/WeWuzBoomers/status ... 20960?s=20
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainme ... story.html. If you are a good commie lib FLP type you can make racists insults like this and your fellow commie libs will never call you out. Is this the hate that is really in Bettes heart? Does she really have such a low opinion of black people that she can insult them in such a manner and get a pass for her ignorance? So in the commie lib FLP playboof of hate... if you are black and support a white politician you are just "blackground" I would expect the proper repudiation from the FLP types that post here. Like that will ever happen... not enough integrity here to ever call out one of your own for being a racist. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Andersen wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:35 pm Weird and obtuse; you okay, youth?
I'm good Anderson, thanks for checking. I suppose a borderline poor attempt at humor on my part. I just pictured one of those pasty white antifi knucklheads out there acting big and tough and then doing what was in that image on Sunday morning while attempting to make weed infused muffins.
~Livy
CU77

Post by CU77 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:50 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainme ... story.html. If you are a good commie lib FLP type you can make racists insults like this and your fellow commie libs will never call you out. Is this the hate that is really in Bettes heart? Does she really have such a low opinion of black people that she can insult them in such a manner and get a pass for her ignorance? So in the commie lib FLP playboof of hate... if you are black and support a white politician you are just "blackground" I would expect the proper repudiation from the FLP types that post here. Like that will ever happen... not enough integrity here to ever call out one of your own for being a racist. :roll:
By all means lets keep focusing on random comments from a random few of the billions of people with zero political power, while completely ignoring the actions of those who do have actual power and actually wield it …
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Baltimore Sun responds: "We would tell the most dishonest man to occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Putin..."
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:11 am Baltimore Sun responds: "We would tell the most dishonest man to occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Putin..."
What has Elijah Cummings done for Baltimore? That place is a turd hole.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trinity wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:11 am Baltimore Sun responds: "We would tell the most dishonest man to occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Putin..."

OrangeDouche talks about rats but ignores the infestation at home:

BrooklynDad_Defiant!
@mmpadellan
The restaurant in trump tower is #INFESTED with vermin, roaches, and "filth flies."

It'd be a shame if people found out about this, they might avoid eating contaminated food.

DO NOT Retweet this...it'll definitely piss off #DonnieDirtbag.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... um=twitter

Trump attacks 'rat-infested' district – after rodents reported in Trump Tower
President claimed Elijah Cummings’ congressional district was a ‘mess’ months after health inspectors visited Trump Tower Grille

theguardian.com
10:18 PM - Jul 27, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
5,259 people are talking about this

Bishop Talbert Swan

@TalbertSwan
Rust, mold, parasites...talk about INFESTED...#WeAreBaltimore https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationno ... story.html

US President Donald Trump, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (2nd-L), his wife Akie Abe (R), US Fir
Rust, mold, parasites: Trump's Mar-a-Lago cited for 78 health violations in the last three years
Unsafe seafood. Insufficiently refrigerated meats. Rusty shelving. Cooks without hairnets.

latimes.com
4:56 AM - Jul 28, 2019

Ewwww ....
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 pm The case against the Post by the kid from Kentucky dismissed:

"A federal judge in Kentucky on Friday dismissed a $250 million libel suit against The Washington Post brought by a high school student who claimed that the organization’s coverage of his and his fellow students’ encounter with an American Indian activist at the Lincoln Memorial in January was false and defamatory.

U.S. District Judge William O. Bertelsman ruled that seven Post articles and three of its tweets bearing on Nicholas Sandmann — who was part of a group of Catholic students from Kentucky who came to Washington to march against abortion — were protected by the First Amendment. In analyzing the 33 statements over which Sandmann sued, the judge found none of them defamatory; instead, the vast majority constituted opinion, he said.

“Few principles of law are as well-established as the rule that statements of opinion are not actionable in libel actions,” Bertelsman wrote, adding that the rule is based on First Amendment guarantees of freedom of speech. “The statements that Sandmann challenges constitute protected opinions that may not form the basis for a defamation claim.”

Sandmann’s parents, who brought the suit on their son’s behalf, said they would appeal. “I believe fighting for justice for my son and family is of vital national importance,” Ted Sandmann said in a statement. “If what was done to Nicholas is not legally actionable, then no one is safe.”
The "opinion" argument MAY fly if washPost actually published NEWS only type stories. Did it? Are they even today, publishing "news only" type stories?

Shameful that Sandmann's lawyers couldn't see this elephant in the Judges legal chambers and get ahead of it. Idiots.
Guess they don't "read" ;) hustler. (opinion defense)

Also shameful that you champion this poor legal decision, based on your tRumps hateful/inciteful comments, (which many are) but have the complete opposite view when death threats against a HS kid are to be laughed off. Huh?????

Why is judge bertelsman decision horrible? His own hypocritical words

Sandmann’s suit called The Post’s coverage libelous on its face, but the judge’s opinion cited case law noting that statements must be “more than annoying, offensive or embarrassing.” They must expose the allegedly libeled party to public hatred, ridicule and contempt, among other damaging elements.

What the heck is this clown (judge) talking about. (oopss, forgot, Sandmanns lawyers are lazy ) There isn't a littany of evidence showing public hatred, ridicule and contempt? :roll: :roll: Are death threats considered "damaging elements"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyNp1IwuP2A

Again, Sandmann's lawyer suck.......get new ones when you appeal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 1805030dae
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Yeah judge , don't read the comments on the washPost article. None of them fit the conditions you set forth for it to be libel:

They must expose the allegedly libeled party to public hatred, ridicule and contempt, among other damaging elements.

yup....very few of the almost 3,000 comments is factual (homophobic, racits black isrealites ), nothing but hatred, ridicule and contempt. (except comments like PHILLY MAN ) What is the judges "test" to show his words above? Opinions, that the public hates him. huh//??????

Well, of course, the washPost doesn't evah cull the comments section......so there's that? :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:52 am
seacoaster wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 pm The case against the Post by the kid from Kentucky dismissed:

The "opinion" argument MAY fly if washPost actually published NEWS only type stories. Did it? Are they even today, publishing "news only" type stories?

Shameful that Sandmann's lawyers couldn't see this elephant in the Judges legal chambers and get ahead of it. Idiots.
Guess they don't "read" ;) hustler. (opinion defense)

Also shameful that you champion this poor legal decision, based on your tRumps hateful/inciteful comments, (which many are) but have the complete opposite view when death threats against a HS kid are to be laughed off. Huh?????

Why is judge bertelsman decision horrible? His own hypocritical words

Sandmann’s suit called The Post’s coverage libelous on its face, but the judge’s opinion cited case law noting that statements must be “more than annoying, offensive or embarrassing.” They must expose the allegedly libeled party to public hatred, ridicule and contempt, among other damaging elements.

What the heck is this clown (judge) talking about. (oopss, forgot, Sandmanns lawyers are lazy ) There isn't a littany of evidence showing public hatred, ridicule and contempt? :roll: :roll: Are death threats considered "damaging elements"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyNp1IwuP2A

Again, Sandmann's lawyer suck.......get new ones when you appeal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 1805030dae
I think you need to read my post more carefully; I haven’t “championed” anything. I just sent along the article URL and an excerpt. You seem to have an agenda — but I can never really understand what it is.

Return to “POLITICS”