Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:57 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:19 am
njbill wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:39 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:10 am Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

A total disqualification for being elected POTUS and BEYOND reprehensible.
Watch your mouth. You are talking about Mrs. Trump the 4th here.
She used to be a decent looking lady. Inside was still ugly though... you never go full MAGA.

ImageImage
Looks like a dude. That’s quite a mandible.
This of “woman” who services crucial holes in
The wall

Or really the barbecuing melting Barbie in black hole sun
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-I2-fCgG8

AI Trump: I Hate Taylor Swift 2

comments:

@thanos_6.0

As a european, I find it extremely baffeling this childish cringy chartoon character has, in all seriousness, realistic chances of winning the presidency AGAIN.

@johns9673

This feels like a genuine insight into his tiny little mind.

@tinat.4508

Chaos and hate he loves.. strong woman not so much
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:51 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:10 am Bringing nutcase Loomer (who, to this day, still says it was an "inside job") to the 911 memorial service in NYC and PA is a INSULT to the memory of all those lost on that fateful day. UNACCEPTABLE decision making

She used to be a decent looking lady. Inside was still ugly though... you never go full MAGA.

ImageImage
The wall

A lot of gender affirming surgery around the MAGA women...

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:54 am Image

https://preview.redd.it/is-there-anythi ... 21a44be0b6

mentally ill and guns
That guy has a right to have that weapon. He didn’t shoot it. He may have used the scope just to get a closer look. He has the 2A on his side.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:54 am Image

https://preview.redd.it/is-there-anythi ... 21a44be0b6

mentally ill and guns

THIS NEVER BREAKS THROUGH WITH THE MAGA LOSERS!!!
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

This is worth a read imo.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs ... e=substack

It is about disinformation, why things linger etc.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

ImageImage
The wall

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:40 pm
Olderbarndog wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:03 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:32 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:11 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:43 am

But, wait, I like his “policies.”
Is it me or is the quality of Trump’s camp this time around is even worse than what he had before? Maybe his policies are better?
It's not you. The quality of people around him has deteriorated considerably, although he includes many of the old stand-bys, like Jason Miller, Stephen Miller, Lewandowski.

This is how Sarah Longwell (Republicans Against Trump) describes it:

"People who are clutching their pearls over Trump hanging out with conspiracy theorist lunatic Laura Loomer are cracking me up.

Guys, Trump is the chief lunatic conspiracy theorist. He’s not “being influenced,” he’s just hanging out with people who think the same way he does."

https://x.com/SarahLongwell25/status/18 ... 7678515495

I understand her point, but think she's wrong; he is measurably worse than in 2016 or 2020 and much more open to suggestion by disgusting filth like Loomer and Lewandowski. His sons have more influence over things, and the two of them together have the brain power of a decent Labrador Retriever (and none of the Lab's good qualities). "Eric, stay. Good Eric."
Dude, my 2 labs are way smarter than the posse mentioned above. Not to mention better behaved, love people without condition or prejudice and actually bring joy to people's lives. Me, eh, I try to be the person my dogs think I am.
You don’t know the half of it!

https://mestreacasa.gva.es/c/document_l ... 516800.pdf

I can’t put pics up from phone but had to out my second/last dog down due to cancer all over last Weds. Did it in the house and strangely though I feel jerk because she was with us just shy of 18yrs and I sort of feel
Her presence around spooky turd. But I’ve dealt with a ton of funky and freakish death in my family the last 10-15yrs nobody goes out normally and this was somehow the most at peace I’ve ever been with a passing of a life around me. Bizarre but cathartic also .

Tough stuff getting them over the rainbow bridge. You don't get over it as much as you get better with it.
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Is it me or is the quality of Trump’s camp this time around is even worse than what he had before? Maybe his policies are better?
It's not you. The quality of people around him has deteriorated considerably, although he includes many of the old stand-bys, like Jason Miller, Stephen Miller, Lewandowski.

"People who are clutching their pearls over Trump hanging out with conspiracy theorist lunatic Laura Loomer are cracking me up.

Guys, Trump is the chief lunatic conspiracy theorist. He’s not “being influenced,” he’s just hanging out with people who think the same way he does."

I understand her point, but think she's wrong; he is measurably worse than in 2016 or 2020 and much more open to suggestion by disgusting filth like Loomer and Lewandowski. His sons have more influence over things, and the two of them together have the brain power of a decent Labrador Retriever (and none of the Lab's good qualities). "Eric, stay. Good Eric."
Dude, my 2 labs are way smarter than the posse mentioned above. Not to mention better behaved, love people without condition or prejudice and actually bring joy to people's lives. Me, eh, I try to be the person my dogs think I am.

I can’t put pics up from phone but had to out my second/last dog down due to cancer all over last Weds. Did it in the house and strangely though I feel jerk because she was with us just shy of 18yrs and I sort of feel
Her presence around spooky turd. But I’ve dealt with a ton of funky and freakish death in my family the last 10-15yrs nobody goes out normally and this was somehow the most at peace I’ve ever been with a passing of a life around me. Bizarre but cathartic also .

Tough stuff getting them over the rainbow bridge. You don't get over it as much as you get better with it.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:13 am

ImageImage
The wall

I have my own tastes of course but pre nightmare on acid surgery I liek Guilfiyle. Got that New England slimming it so she’ll let you do thing to her I. College look.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Olderbarndog wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:06 pm

My kids are at peace with it. FFG JR, reigning Fnalax fantasy lacrosse champion, originally was trying to figure out all of medicine in two days to make something happen for Belle but it all has gone on. I still feel sort of turd we by her presence but lot scary like she’s still with me somehow. It’s weird but pleasant.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:18 am
That guy has a right to have that weapon. He didn’t shoot it. He may have used the scope just to get a closer look. He has the 2A on his side.

He was prolly using his guns to scare away field mice or rats or possibly even global warming activists and other malcontents hellbent on disrupting tRump's golf game. By doing so he was improving the atmosphere and significantly adding to the quality of the landscaping. You know what they say, preventive medicine is best.

njbill

Post by njbill »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:39 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 10:13 am

ImageImage
The wall

I have my own tastes of course but pre nightmare on acid surgery I liek Guilfiyle. Got that New England slimming it so she’ll let you do thing to her I. College look.
Noem has that sad puppy face look. [rim shot]
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Karma sure can be a beeatch as tRump was to learn.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Third day of bomb threats inspired by Trump lies sends Springfield hospitals into lockdown
The threats, which already closed government offices and caused school evacuations, come as Trump pushes racist lie

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/14/third- ... tals-into/

Two hospitals in Springfield, Ohio went into lockdown on Saturday morning, as bomb threats plagued the town for a third day.

Officials at Kettering Health Springfield and Mercy Health’s Springfield Regional Medical Center placed the two healthcare facilities on lockdown after they became aware of bomb threats made early on Saturday morning, prompting a search of the premises before they could re-open.

Bomb threats shuttered schools and government buildings, including City Hall and DMV offices, on Thursday and Friday, with evacuations and closures disrupting town life.

The threats come amid an onslaught of racist smears against a community of Haitian immigrants in Springfield, promoted by Trump, his running mate JD Vance and other far-right figures. Haitian Americans across the country have warned that the rhetoric is leading to threats of violence against their community, an assertion Trump shook off on Friday.

Now imagine if this had been a Democrat who was pushing all those hate filled racist lies. What a field day the right wing delusionals would be having.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:38 pm Third day of bomb threats inspired by Trump lies sends Springfield hospitals into lockdown
The threats, which already closed government offices and caused school evacuations, come as Trump pushes racist lie

https://www.salon.com/2024/09/14/third- ... tals-into/

Two hospitals in Springfield, Ohio went into lockdown on Saturday morning, as bomb threats plagued the town for a third day.

Officials at Kettering Health Springfield and Mercy Health’s Springfield Regional Medical Center placed the two healthcare facilities on lockdown after they became aware of bomb threats made early on Saturday morning, prompting a search of the premises before they could re-open.

Bomb threats shuttered schools and government buildings, including City Hall and DMV offices, on Thursday and Friday, with evacuations and closures disrupting town life.

The threats come amid an onslaught of racist smears against a community of Haitian immigrants in Springfield, promoted by Trump, his running mate JD Vance and other far-right figures. Haitian Americans across the country have warned that the rhetoric is leading to threats of violence against their community, an assertion Trump shook off on Friday.

Now imagine if this had been a Democrat who was pushing all those hate filled racist lies. What a field day the right wing delusionals would be having.

... sure sounds like Making America Great Again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone that is falling for this sh*t is not a real American. You got to be a republiCON to fall for this sh*t.

Trump keeps it up, Vance too, are going to get themselves killed. Not because their politicians running for office, but they are scumbags injuring real people. All of these guys in the Trump republiCON circle are grifters, liars, dirty dealers. Joe average will catch on and these pieces of sh*t will pay for it. Just too much damage being done to average working people. As far as I am concerned, these are capital offenses if anyone dies. This is not helping Trump's cause in Ohio. Dewine is a pretty decent guy for a republican.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

more hate from tRump:

Now imagine if this had been said by a Democrat - the right wing would be all over it. But, as always, the hypocrites remain silent.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:08 am more hate from tRump:

Now imagine if this had been said by a Democrat - the right wing would be all over it. But, as always, the hypocrites remain silent.
... they are not hypocrites, THEY ARE ALL FASCISTS!!! Just what they want.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Orange Cheato and JDouchebag Vance whine that the Dems should turn down the rhetoric (apparently they don't have to do the same) while Leon Musk posts on Twitter asking why people don't attempt to assassinate Biden or Harris. It's theater of the absurd.

https://apnews.com/article/elon-musk-x- ... 24a242dc3e don't shoot at Harris.

Leon's now-deleted post questioning why no one has attempted to assassinate Joe Biden and Kamala Harris renews concerns over his huge volume of work for the Federal government—and potential to inspire extremist violence.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”