The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2024

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:34 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:24 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:14 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:17 pm
Republicans aren't even TRYING to hide that they are using racism to win the election.

Oh the pride that is theirs. Saddest part here? My wager is that this works.
There's probably some good deals available on rental real estate in nearby Aurora. Put your money where your mouth is.
I'm literally looking at moving to the area to reduce my commute. I JUST told you my daughter goes to school in the area. But why let pesky things like facts get in the way of what Trump told you to think?

Please, by all means, let your hate and fear flow, OS. Keep buying what you're told by "some guy on the internet".

You're a walking talking FoxNation jukebox. They have yet to come up with a conspiracy that you don't believe. Sad to witness.
FOXNation ? Some guy on the internet ? Is a CNN reference good enough for you ?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/11/politics ... index.html
Offer Danilo a job as your daughter's driver & bodyguard. He seems like a good guy. Is your daughter attending a public school there ?
John Malone is pulling the content strings at CNN now which explains their alleged tack to the "middle" which will only reduce their audience even more. That's why Rupert and the FauxNews crowd are salivating as Malone tanks their competition.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:34 pm FOXNation ? Some guy on the internet ? Is a CNN reference good enough for you ?
Sure. Did you bother actually reading the freaking story? :roll:

Mayor has your magic R, and is a former marine, so you are legally required to believe him.

Trump is lying, and you're an idiot if you believe him.

Do you believe him, or the R Mayor who's actually at the location in question?

Don't bother answering. We know who you believe.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:42 pm John Malone is pulling the content strings at CNN now which explains their alleged tack to the "middle" which will only reduce their audience even more. That's why Rupert and the FauxNews crowd are salivating as Malone tanks their competition.
I'm 100x more worried about messed up white boys shooting up my daughter's school than I will EVER be afraid of immigrants.

The ONLY reason illegal immigrants are a problem is that we have 2024 Republican voters who are too stupid to just give them all work visas so that they can get the legal jobs they came for in the first place.

We're not collecting payroll taxes from millions of workers because we're a nation of idiots.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Republicans aren't even TRYING to hide that they are using racism to win the election.

There's probably some good deals available on rental real estate in nearby Aurora. Put your money where your mouth is.
I'm literally looking at moving to the area to reduce my commute. I JUST told you my daughter goes to school in the area. But why let pesky things like facts get in the way of what Trump told you to think?

Please, by all means, let your hate and fear flow, OS. Keep buying what you're told by "some guy on the internet".

You're a walking talking FoxNation jukebox. They have yet to come up with a conspiracy that you don't believe. Sad to witness.
Here's a fact check on Aurora.

TL/DR: Both Trump and Salty are lying bags of racist shirt. To the surprise of no one.

Among other things, Aurora is the home to the Anschutz Medical Campus, which houses all of the University of Colorado's life science programs (hospital, med school, dental school, nursing school, graduate programs, big time research facilities, etc.).

The oncologists at Anschutz in Aurora literally saved my life. My daughter commutes daily to Aurora as a high level STEM Ph.D student at Anschutz. Tons of new development in Aurora -- which is why afan is thinking of moving there. So Salty...

1. STFU racist troll boy.
2. GFY.
3. Crawl back under your bridge.

And as always, try to boycott stupid.

https://denverite.com/2024/09/10/trump- ... act-check/

https://www.cuanschutz.edu/
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:00 pm

TL/DR: Both Trump and Salty are lying bags of racist shirt. To the surprise of no one.

Among other things, Aurora is the home to the Anschutz Medical Campus, which houses all of the University of Colorado's life science programs (hospital, med school, dental school, nursing school, graduate programs, big time research facilities, etc.).

The oncologists at Anschutz in Aurora literally saved my life. My daughter commutes daily to Aurora as a high level STEM Ph.D student at Anschutz. Tons of new development in Aurora -- which is why afan is thinking of moving there. So Salty...

1. STFU racist troll boy.
2. GFY.
3. Crawl back under your bridge.

And as always, try to boycott stupid.

https://www.cuanschutz.edu/
Massive VA hospital complex nearby, too.

Trump sez that it's the Veterans getting medical care there that are eating out cats and dogs, Old Salt.

And they're coming for your dog park, so be on the lookout for that.......

https://www.va.gov/eastern-colorado-hea ... al-center/
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:53 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:34 pm FOXNation ? Some guy on the internet ? Is a CNN reference good enough for you ?
Maybe you can find a public school with Haitian migrant students so your daughter can maintain her French proficiency.

If you read the entire freaking story you can find these morsels ;

But what exactly is happening in Aurora? For weeks, rumors have been circulating that the notorious Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua has been running amok in the city and terrorizing a handful of apartment buildings, including the complex at 1568 Nome Street.

One of the condemned building’s owners told CNN that it and other buildings he owns were taken over by Tren de Aragua – a claim amplified by some local Republican officials and political candidates. He did not want his name used because of negative publicity surrounding the property. Viral videos have also purported to prove it; the footage, unverified by CNN, appears to show armed men walking down hallways, in one case kicking open a door, followed by several women and small children.

It’s true that many of those living in the complex are recent immigrants from Venezuela, housing advocates who work with the tenants told CNN.

What is Tren de Aragua?
Tren de Aragua, a transnational criminal gang that originated in a Venezuela prison, is “the most disruptive criminal organization operating nowadays in Latin America,” retired general Óscar Naranjo, a former vice president of Colombia and chief of the Colombian National Police, told CNN earlier this summer.

Local and federal US officials have told CNN that the gang, referred to by some as TdA, is now operating in the US. In July, the Treasury Department sanctioned the group as a transnational criminal organization, warning that the gang is involved in human trafficking and debt bondage. The State Department has also offered up to $12 million for information leading to the arrest of its leaders.

Terrorizing an apartment complex of Venezuelan migrants would not be far from the group’s established modus operandi, according to witnesses interviewed by CNN. In Bogota, Colombia, Tren de Aragua has a track record of taking over low-income buildings and turning them into bases of operation, they say.

One incident fueling speculation about the gang’s grip in Aurora: Local police announced this summer that they had arrested a man known as “Cookie” or “Galleta,” whom they linked to a July 28 shooting outside of 1568 Nome Street and described the man as “a documented member of Tren de Aragua.”

“Based on our initial investigative work, we believe reports of TdA influence in Aurora are isolated, police said in an August 28 statement.

On Wednesday, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Council Member Danielle Jurinsky issued a joint statement acknowledging Trump’s mention of their city in the presidential debate.

“...TdA’s presence in Aurora is limited to specific properties, all of which the city has been addressing in various ways for months,” they said.

They did announce that Aurora police had linked 10 people across the city to Tren de Aragua, and that there had been issues with certain apartment buildings.

“In line with these arrests, we can also now confirm that criminal activity, including TdA issues, had significantly affected those properties.”

The building owner interviewed by CNN has blamed gang activity for making it impossible to keep up the property, and city figures provided to CNN show crime incidents investigated by police more than doubled at the complex between 2022 and 2023, with dozens more crimes reported through the end of July this year.

“No one at the city is denying or ignoring the possibility of organized crime impacts at the 1568 Nome St. property or any other....

CNN has reached out to CBZ Management for comment. Asked about these accusations, the building owner interviewed by CNN maintained that gangs are “100%” causing the problems in the building.

Some locals now also place blame on the city for allowing the matter to spiral to national attention.
Fear is already percolating through the city, with Venezuelan migrants at the receiving end, several people in Aurora told CNN. One young Venezuelan man named Danilo, who migrated to the US last year, told CNN that he hadn’t noticed any gang activity in his building but has recently struggled to find steady work due to a stigma toward his nationality.

“I have tried to look for a job here. They don’t want us because we are from Venezuela,” the 30-year-old said. “I have gone to restaurants where they would ask: ‘Where are you from?’ I would answer: ‘I am from Venezuela,’ and they’d say, ‘No. We only accept Mexicans or those who are born here.’”

:lol: ...it's just bed bugs & crooked slum lords. Sure thing Mr Mayor.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That’s just stopped. Because someone spews a rumor another person objecting to it as to risk serious personal capital to disprove it.

What kind of idiocy handbook does this come from?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:22 pm Calling deplorable people deplorable will cost you an election but saying people eat cats and dogs, babies are aborted after they are born, Victor Orban is one of the most respected people in the world and Joe Biden is the reason he was shot in the head, will probably get you elected.

That’s how we Make America Great Again….
I’m training Mike Danny McBride here for what’s coming

https://youtu.be/OSqL6XLHy8E?si=93b2DjF8KLxSnxt5
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:00 pm
From your fact check :

On Wednesday, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Councilmember Danielle Jurinsky issued a joint statement on the issue. They denied that Tren de Aragua (TdA) has "taken over" the city, pushing back on statements by Trump and the Colorado Republican Party.

"As for the perception and reality of public safety in Aurora, please understand that issues experienced at a select few properties do not apply to the city as a whole or large portions of it. The overstated claims fueled by social media and through select news organizations are simply not true. Again, TdA’s presence in Aurora is limited to specific properties, all of which the city has been addressing in various ways for months," they wrote. Both are Republicans, and Jurinsky has been central in raising concerns about the gang.

Still, Coffman and Jurinsky both acknowledged that Tren de Aragua has become a problem at several Aurora apartment complexes owned by CBZ Management. Aurora police have identified at least 10 people with potential connections to the gang. Officers have arrested eight of those people, including two related to a recent shooting.

"In line with these arrests, we can also now confirm that criminal activity, including TdA issues, had significantly affected those properties," Coffman and Jurinsky work.

Complaints from residents about criminal activity have surfaced, too.

Non-denial denial. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:21 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:53 pm
Maybe you can find a public school with Haitian migrant students so your daughter can maintain her French proficiency.

If you read the entire freaking story you can find these morsels ;

But what exactly is happening in Aurora? For weeks, rumors have been circulating that the notorious Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua has been running amok in the city and terrorizing a handful of apartment buildings, including the complex at 1568 Nome Street.

One of the condemned building’s owners told CNN that it and other buildings he owns were taken over by Tren de Aragua – a claim amplified by some local Republican officials and political candidates. He did not want his name used because of negative publicity surrounding the property. Viral videos have also purported to prove it; the footage, unverified by CNN, appears to show armed men walking down hallways, in one case kicking open a door, followed by several women and small children.

It’s true that many of those living in the complex are recent immigrants from Venezuela, housing advocates who work with the tenants told CNN.

What is Tren de Aragua?
Tren de Aragua, a transnational criminal gang that originated in a Venezuela prison, is “the most disruptive criminal organization operating nowadays in Latin America,” retired general Óscar Naranjo, a former vice president of Colombia and chief of the Colombian National Police, told CNN earlier this summer.

Local and federal US officials have told CNN that the gang, referred to by some as TdA, is now operating in the US. In July, the Treasury Department sanctioned the group as a transnational criminal organization, warning that the gang is involved in human trafficking and debt bondage. The State Department has also offered up to $12 million for information leading to the arrest of its leaders.

Terrorizing an apartment complex of Venezuelan migrants would not be far from the group’s established modus operandi, according to witnesses interviewed by CNN. In Bogota, Colombia, Tren de Aragua has a track record of taking over low-income buildings and turning them into bases of operation, they say.

One incident fueling speculation about the gang’s grip in Aurora: Local police announced this summer that they had arrested a man known as “Cookie” or “Galleta,” whom they linked to a July 28 shooting outside of 1568 Nome Street and described the man as “a documented member of Tren de Aragua.”

“Based on our initial investigative work, we believe reports of TdA influence in Aurora are isolated, police said in an August 28 statement.

On Wednesday, Aurora Mayor Mike Coffman and Council Member Danielle Jurinsky issued a joint statement acknowledging Trump’s mention of their city in the presidential debate.

“...TdA’s presence in Aurora is limited to specific properties, all of which the city has been addressing in various ways for months,” they said.

They did announce that Aurora police had linked 10 people across the city to Tren de Aragua, and that there had been issues with certain apartment buildings.

“In line with these arrests, we can also now confirm that criminal activity, including TdA issues, had significantly affected those properties.”

The building owner interviewed by CNN has blamed gang activity for making it impossible to keep up the property, and city figures provided to CNN show crime incidents investigated by police more than doubled at the complex between 2022 and 2023, with dozens more crimes reported through the end of July this year.

“No one at the city is denying or ignoring the possibility of organized crime impacts at the 1568 Nome St. property or any other....

CNN has reached out to CBZ Management for comment. Asked about these accusations, the building owner interviewed by CNN maintained that gangs are “100%” causing the problems in the building.

Some locals now also place blame on the city for allowing the matter to spiral to national attention.
Fear is already percolating through the city, with Venezuelan migrants at the receiving end, several people in Aurora told CNN. One young Venezuelan man named Danilo, who migrated to the US last year, told CNN that he hadn’t noticed any gang activity in his building but has recently struggled to find steady work due to a stigma toward his nationality.

“I have tried to look for a job here. They don’t want us because we are from Venezuela,” the 30-year-old said. “I have gone to restaurants where they would ask: ‘Where are you from?’ I would answer: ‘I am from Venezuela,’ and they’d say, ‘No. We only accept Mexicans or those who are born here.’”

Scenes from Aurora Colorado

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You're such a liar. You're going to vote for Trump a third time. You'll belIeve ANYTHING he says, and suck up to hime here at every turn. If Trump told you your wife was a criminal, you'd take her to the closest police station immediately. :roll:

And naturally, you're on here telling us that the Republican mayor is lying. And the reason you're sure he's lying.....is that the Mayor isn't backing Trump, and telling you what you want to hear.

Congrats, you've reached a new low. And nice racism, btw. Boy, it would be HORRIBLE if my daughter went to school with Haitians.

(pssst, don't tell anyone....but she does in fact, have Haitians at her school. Should she do what you want to do, and just kill them? What with them being non-white and all, I can see why this offends you.)
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:18 pm

You're such a liar. You're going to vote for Trump a third time. You'll belIeve ANYTHING he says, and suck up to hime here at every turn. If Trump told you your wife was a criminal, you'd take her to the closest police station immediately. :roll:

And naturally, you're on here telling us that the Republican mayor is lying. And the reason you're sure he's lying.....is that the Mayor isn't backing Trump, and telling you what you want to hear.

Congrats, you've reached a new low. And nice racism, btw. Boy, it would be HORRIBLE if my daughter went to school with Haitians.

(pssst, don't tell anyone....but she does in fact, have Haitians at her school. Should she do what you want to do, and just kill them? What with them being non-white and all, I can see why this offends you.)
Do an inventory of the things Trump has said or done that Old Saltine has countenanced in favor of “his policies.” Do an inventory of the immoral and filthy things Trump has said and done, that Old Saltine has defended with the talking points delivered to him by the alt-right. Then there’s no question about who this guy is.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MAGA now just casually terrorizing Springfield OH, incited by their "leaders".

"We are all domestic terrorists" indeed CPAC, indeed.
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:55 pm MAGA now just casually terrorizing Springfield OH, incited by their "leaders".

"We are all domestic terrorists" indeed CPAC, indeed.
You don't think the Republicans..."the party of personal responsibility" .....thinks that lying about immigrants ala Hitler will have negative consequences, do you?

They think this is a cute game. So FUN!!!
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:46 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:18 pm

Do an inventory of the things Trump has said or done that Old Saltine has countenanced in favor of “his policies.” Do an inventory of the immoral and filthy things Trump has said and done, that Old Saltine has defended with the talking points delivered to him by the alt-right. Then there’s no question about who this guy is.
I have met him 100 times.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

You can’t go by what Trump says. You have to support him based on who he is against.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:13 pm

You can’t go by what Trump says. You have to support him based on who he is against.
Hate. As much hate and blame as you can muster. Because with 2024 Republicans, it's always, always, always "someone else" to blame for everything real or invented that they perceive as bad.

Show this sh*t to Reagan, Nixon, Eisenhower. We all know how horrified they'd be at what is happening in America.

This, btw, is why EVERYONE I know from outside America are asking: What the heck happened to your beautiful country?

I have no answers to that.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:20 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:13 pm

Hate. As much hate and blame as you can muster. Because with 2024 Republicans, it's always, always, always "someone else" to blame for everything real or invented that they perceive as bad.

Show this sh*t to Reagan, Nixon, Eisenhower. We all know how horrified they'd be at what is happening in America.

This, btw, is why EVERYONE I know from outside America are asking: What the heck happened to your beautiful country?

I have no answers to that.
Two Haitian women look after my mother in law and a security guard at our company is also Haitian. Like I said, the people that don’t criticize Trump don’t do so because he is against the people they are against. There is no other reason. “The economy” “the stock market”, “jobs”, “crime reduction”…Biden administration has checked almost every single box…Old Salt doesn’t want the known. He wants the guy that will shutdown DEI, CRT, Immigration, Women’s rights, the guy that is Anti Ukraine, Anti-Palestine and pro monopolies.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”