~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: ~46~ Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by jhu72 »

duplicate deleted
Last edited by jhu72 on Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RepubliCON strategy is only tuned for Biden according to Tim Alberta (of the Atlantic). This may indicate moving away from Biden may be worthwhile.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The best thing Biden has done in 4 years is drop out.
Lichtman even says- Now all he needs to do is turn over the keys to Kamela.
But I doubt it will happen.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:41 pm The best thing Biden has done in 4 years is drop out.
Lichtman even says- Now all he needs to do is turn over the keys to Kamela.
But I doubt it will happen.
https://www.newsweek.com/allan-lichtman ... in-1927988

Best thing he’s done in 4 years. That’s what you are going with?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:41 pm The best thing Biden has done in 4 years is drop out.
You got what you wanted, Kram.

Now what? Got a plan?

Pretty sure you liked plenty of Biden's bills, you just don't want to admit it.
PizzaSnake

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by PizzaSnake »

"you don't have Nixon to kick around any more, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

a fan wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:09 pm
You got what you wanted, Kram.

Now what? Got a plan?

Pretty sure you liked plenty of Biden's bills, you just don't want to admit it.
He's part of the cult.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Some observations:

~ Why did the letter he wrote not come with White House letter head or WH Seal being sent to Congress, this seems to be official National business

~ Does not come out and convey to the people his intentions,...is this a cop-out...what are we missing here.
~ Kamala barely even received delegate votes in her 2020 run for POTUS.

~ Waited for the RNC to complete to see who the VP selection was

~ Ignored most, until money starting drying up and BHO, along with his friends piled on. I actually believe as stated earlier, this was the play all along, and they needed to stretch this out as long as possible to keep cash flowing until the 11th hour, prior to DNC.

~ Democratic Party is showing that they are indeed an oligarchy, while also catering to the highest bidders.

~ Does this now put to rest that there is 'Deep State" in action, on both sides.

~ Trump caters to the big businesses, as did Joe, giving them what they want.....who is going to compete against Trump from the Democratic side that will fall in line with status quo? Clinton is the only one, outside of Joe, that has gone toe-to-toe with Trump.

~ One could argue, as I've stated before....they want Trump to be president b/c they knew Joe was bad for the USA and Trump will give them what they ask for, just like last time and they know he goes away after this term.....are the playing the long game?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The 64 thousand dollar question is how this effects the independent vote. Some of the talking heads on tonights news were suggesting that Joe Manchin would be a legitimate choice to consider. Joe does know how to get both parties to work together in true bipartisanship. It all depends how the Democrat convention plays out. Can Joe release his delegates to whomever he wants? I'm not sure of the nuts and bolts of how the process works.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:10 pm ~ One could argue, as I've stated before....they want Trump to be president b/c they knew Joe was good for the USA and more critical of Billionaires and huge corporations and Trump will give them what they ask for, just like last time and they know he goes away after this term.....are the playing the long game?
Fixed that for you in bold.

Over 60 Billionaires are Backing Donald Trump for President Who is Running as Anti-Establishment Candidate

Musk is cool with the EV slashes because he knows Trump is gonna cut his taxes. He needs a few billion more for some reason. Musk let Jesus take the Tesla wheel a long while ago, I don't see him caring about the brand anymore.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:10 pm Some observations:

~ Why did the letter he wrote not come with White House letter head or WH Seal being sent to Congress, this seems to be official National business

~ Does not come out and convey to the people his intentions,...is this a cop-out...what are we missing here.

~ Ignored most, until money starting drying up and BHO, along with his friends piled on. I actually believe as stated earlier, this was the play all along, and they needed to stretch this out as long as possible to keep cash flowing until the 11th hour, prior to DNC.

~ Democratic Party is showing that they are indeed an oligarchy, while also catering to the highest bidders.

~ Does this now put to rest that there is 'Deep State" in action, on both sides.

~ Trump caters to the big businesses, as did Joe, giving them what they want.....who is going to compete against Trump from the Democratic side that will fall in line with status quo? Clinton is the only one, outside of Joe, that has gone toe-to-toe with Trump.

~ One could argue, as I've stated before....they want Trump to be president b/c they knew Joe was bad for the USA and Trump will give them what they ask for, just like last time and they know he goes away after this term.....are the playing the long game?
You might consider a team of professional psychotherapists.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:21 pm The 64 thousand dollar question is how this effects the independent vote. Some of the talking heads on tonights news were suggesting that Joe Manchin would be a legitimate choice to consider. Joe does know how to get both parties to work together in true bipartisanship. It all depends how the Democrat convention plays out. Can Joe release his delegates to whomever he wants? I'm not sure of the nuts and bolts of how the process works.
Only flaw with that plan is that old Joe left the party.

"West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, who has spent his entire decadeslong political career as a Democrat, said Friday he is leaving the party and registering as an independent, raising speculation about whether he may run for another Senate term or for governor this fall."

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Democratic polity would explode -- he'd never get votes from certain parts of the party. Or, maybe, just maybe, that's the plan?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... rcna154885
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:31 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:21 pm The 64 thousand dollar question is how this effects the independent vote. Some of the talking heads on tonights news were suggesting that Joe Manchin would be a legitimate choice to consider. Joe does know how to get both parties to work together in true bipartisanship. It all depends how the Democrat convention plays out. Can Joe release his delegates to whomever he wants? I'm not sure of the nuts and bolts of how the process works.
Only flaw with that plan is that old Joe left the party.

"West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, who has spent his entire decadeslong political career as a Democrat, said Friday he is leaving the party and registering as an independent, raising speculation about whether he may run for another Senate term or for governor this fall."

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Democratic polity would explode -- he'd never get votes from certain parts of the party. Or, maybe, just maybe, that's the plan?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... rcna154885
It gets really complicated for the democrats very quickly. I'm only posting about speculation from some folks in the mainstream media. I said before, can Joe transfer his delegates to Harris? Is it possible for Kamala to convince the party in 10 days that she can win?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:24 pm

Agreed, my therapists advised me to hang around here after she read many other posters comments….she said I am much further along than the others. 😂
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:21 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:10 pm ~ One could argue, as I've stated before....they want Trump to be president b/c they knew Joe was good for the USA and more critical of Billionaires and huge corporations and Trump will give them what they ask for, just like last time and they know he goes away after this term.....are the playing the long game?
Fixed that for you in bold.

Over 60 Billionaires are Backing Donald Trump for President Who is Running as Anti-Establishment Candidate

Musk is cool with the EV slashes because he knows Trump is gonna cut his taxes. He needs a few billion more for some reason. Musk let Jesus take the Tesla wheel a long while ago, I don't see him caring about the brand anymore.
I said as much. Only Joes well has dried up.
~Livy

PizzaSnake

Re: ~45~ Sick Fcuk Unfit Uncle Donald Trump ~45~

Post by PizzaSnake »

Fixed it for ya.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: ~45~ Sick Fcuk Unfit Uncle Donald Trump ~45~

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:53 pm Fixed it for ya.
It's nice to come together and agree on some things. :D
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:48 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:24 pm

Agreed, my therapists advised me to hang around here after she read many other posters comments….she said I am much further along than the others. 😂
Just happy to hear you are getting help, even if it's not necessarily the help you so seriously need. Talk to her about your little algorithm problem.
NattyBohChamps04

I'm not sure everyone understands current lame duck status. Joe Biden has unlimited immunity for any official act he does from now until he exits office.

Return to “POLITICS”