DIII TRANSFERS

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Motorman

Re: DIII TRANSFERS

Post by Motorman »

USILA First Team All-American Salisbury SSDM Braden Glushakow is headed to @OhioStateMLAX as a grad transfer, a source confirms to @Inside_Lacrosse.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

MVPiccoli wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:06 am
mailsy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:19 pm
callaxdad wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:02 am
Not Suitable wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:54 am
Leonard Washington wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:10 am
MVPiccoli wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:26 am Kid can ball. Distributes well. Dodges with speed and creativity. Patient, but aggressive when it's time. Hope he breaks into that line-up.
+1
Good for him. I would imagine he would crack the starting attack but if he doesn't he would be a nightmare invert dodger through the midfield.
There’s an old saying….the rich get richer. Good for him. I hope all the Cabrini kids find a new home that’s a good fit for them.
I agree. With everything these kids went through this past year, they definitely deserve it!
Dude, any whispers on where Deluca lands?
I’m curious as to how many Cabrini kids will suit up for Villanova and, more importantly, how many will get playing time? Thoughts?
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

callaxdad wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:15 pm
MVPiccoli wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:26 am Kid can ball. Distributes well. Dodges with speed and creativity. Patient, but aggressive when it's time. Hope he breaks into that line-up.
+1
Good for him. I would imagine he would crack the starting attack but if he doesn't he would be a nightmare invert dodger through the midfield.
There’s an old saying….the rich get richer. Good for him. I hope all the Cabrini kids find a new home that’s a good fit for them.
I agree. With everything these kids went through this past year, they definitely deserve it!
I’m curious as to how many Cabrini kids will suit up for Villanova and, more importantly, how many will get playing time? Thoughts?
i will say zero. i am pretty sure the top defense and top offensive players are already going D3.
mailsy

Post by mailsy »

Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:40 pm
+1
i will say zero. i am pretty sure the top defense and top offensive players are already going D3.
There wasn't a player on the roster, that even considered Villanova. There are some who are going to St. Joe's, but, I believe, only one who is going to try and walk on. The rest(attending St. Joe's) are finished with playing. The remaining crew have committed somewhere else to play. I'm sure there are some who haven't decided what or where they are going to go. Last I heard.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

mailsy wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:20 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:40 pm
+1
There wasn't a player on the roster, that even considered Villanova. There are some who are going to St. Joe's, but, I believe, only one who is going to try and walk on. The rest(attending St. Joe's) are finished with playing. The remaining crew have committed somewhere else to play. I'm sure there are some who haven't decided what or where they are going to go. Last I heard.
Cool. Thank you. Happy 4th!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

callaxdad wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:52 am Cool. Thank you. Happy 4th!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸
It was mutual. 'Nova's is academically superior, our boys (by and large) would not be good fits on that uptight campus. Our coaching staffs weren't particularly fond of each other either. Colf was more aligned with Murphy at UPenn for the fall stuff. Murph coached at Haverford, relationship grew from there.

I'm mixed on Nova personally. My wife went there, and a bunch of family on that side. Spent some time on the campus as an undergrad as a result. Not my speed culturally. Was always a fan of their hoops team growing up. Still root for them there. But man, IDK, hearing from some of the folks on the transition board at Cabrini, I didn't enjoy the Nova tactics/messaging that were passed along.
ChazzLax23

Post by ChazzLax23 »

Funny enough Cabrini AA SSDM PJ Hewitt will be joining Villanova
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

ChazzLax23 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:09 am Funny enough Cabrini AA SSDM PJ Hewitt will be joining Villanova
Good for him! That's awesome. Great player. Hope he contributes.
Chipzhoo

Post by Chipzhoo »

If a D3 player played in only 1 or 2 games freshman year, can that player get a "redshirt" year to play D1 in a 5th year?
pcowlax

Post by pcowlax »

Chipzhoo wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:52 pm If a D3 player played in only 1 or 2 games freshman year, can that player get a "redshirt" year to play D1 in a 5th year?
Any playing time at all counts for the season, different than in football. Only way to get a 5th year and not count that one is if that season was ended by injury. Or have the NCAA throw around eligibility like candy for COVID.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”