The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by cradleandshoot »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:15 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:07 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:51 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:09 am ONW is fun because he hasn't figured out there are very few actual liberals on here. Anyone to the left of him, even if they're a moderate Republican, seems to be an evil liberal.
Where/when have I directed comments at board members, if you will, and referred to them, the individual fanlax member that is, as a liberal--let alone an evil liberal?
Tip of the iceberg from just the other day. I was speaking in general, not just about specific posters. There's a running theme whenever you're posting about "liberals", real or imagined.

But you're free to do that obviously. It's Just fun to see.

viewtopic.php?p=564689#p564689
Got it. Yes--I'll always have a problem with much of what constitutes liberal ideology. Thanks for clarifying.
You and me both. When someone like MD lax fan is supposed to represent mainstream Republican thinking in the deranged world he lives in then what is left to say?
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:32 am You and me both. When someone like MD lax fan is supposed to represent mainstream Republican thinking in the deranged world he lives in then what is left to say?
This, maybe?

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:41 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:17 pm A whole lot of not realizing y'all do worse than what y'all are accusing others of doing. :lol:

Pretty darn funny. If you're gonna give it out, you have to be able to take it.

A good chunk of the country forgot how to actually discuss issues since the advent of far right wing media a few decades ago.
There's rarely a discussion on these threads, a poster displays an opposing viewpoint and then gets subsequently attacked, trivialized, etc. for doing so. I guess it's so much of an instinctual reaction those who do it don't even noticing that they are doing it. :roll: :lol:

Joe
Argument about the issues of the day is often unpleasant. You don't want to be gainsaid, you probably shouldn't offer up an opinion on a controversial subject on a private discussion board. Expecting people to politely allow for other opinions here seems, well, kind of stupid, when the purpose of the boards and the various threads is to join differences of opinion and sort them out, sometimes vociferously. I've "known" youth athletics for years on these boards, and we have plenty that we have disagreed about. Sometimes those disagreements result in me calling him crazy, and him prescribing over the counter relaxation therapeutics for me. Oh no, how can he be so mean?

Maybe toughen up. Or disappear into a faux claim of grievance and disrespect -- mimicking Orange Leader every step of the way. Sorry, but the notion that, after sticking his nose in the ring with an opinion, a poster gets attacked and trivialized by a fulsome response disagreeing with the opinion, is just bullsh*t.
Last edited by Seacoaster(1) on Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:32 am
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:09 am ONW is fun because he hasn't figured out there are very few actual liberals on here. Anyone to the left of him, even if they're a moderate Republican, seems to be an evil liberal.
Where/when have I directed comments at board members, if you will, and referred to them, the individual fanlax member that is, as a liberal--let alone an evil liberal?
Tip of the iceberg from just the other day. I was speaking in general, not just about specific posters. There's a running theme whenever you're posting about "liberals", real or imagined.

Got it. Yes--I'll always have a problem with much of what constitutes liberal ideology. Thanks for clarifying.
You and me both. When someone like MD lax fan is supposed to represent mainstream Republican thinking in the deranged world he lives in then what is left to say?
I must have missed it. Who said MD represents mainstream Republican thinking - in that party's current composition? If that was the case someone (anyone) besides Trump or any of his sycophants would be about to accept the Republican nomination next month.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:46 pm

I must have missed it. Who said MD represents mainstream Republican thinking - in that party's current composition? If that was the case someone (anyone) besides Trump or any of his sycophants would be about to accept the Republican nomination next month.
That is what MD lax fan would like folks on this forum to believe. For some odd reason mainstream Republican folks have not chosen him to be the keynote speaker at the RNC. I have no idea why with all the wisdom and knowledge he has to share. :D. He could explain to ALL of his fellow Republicans his man crush on Joe Biden. Wait... Isn't Joe Biden a Democrat? :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:46 pm

Certainly not me. ;)

Ike, and Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush and George Bush and John McCain and Mitt Romney and...we're ALL RINOs, ALL Republicans in Name Only, according to the MAGA cohort which owns the GOP today. None of us have any illusions about how hugely far afield of prior mainstream Republicanism MAGA has morphed the GOP. But it looks like a cult of personality, anger and grievance to us now, not a coherent governing philosophy and certainly not 'conservative' in traditional senses of building rational governance consensus and mechanisms slowly and carefully rather than willy nilly in haste.

By comparison to MAGA and Trump extremism, Biden and the moderate-left coalition looks downright 'conservative'. Respect for rule of law, careful governance...maturity, not petulance or impatience...sheesh, those are traditional Republican concepts.
OuttaNowhereWregget

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:14 pm For some odd reason mainstream Republican folks have not chosen him to be the keynote speaker at the RNC. I have no idea why with all the wisdom and knowledge he has to share.
OuttaNowhereWregget

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:01 am pathway to dissecting America into a liberal nightmare.
And she'd be part of those leading the charge. Nightmare indeed.

https://x.com/benshapiro/status/1805913697388470339
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:30 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:14 pm For some odd reason mainstream Republican folks have not chosen him to be the keynote speaker at the RNC. I have no idea why with all the wisdom and knowledge he has to share.
But this childishness passes muster within the Confederacy of Dunces. Laughable small people.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:40 pm
But this childishness passes muster within the Confederacy of Dunces. Laughable small people.
Is that an objection counselor? Your guys make a living eviscerating Republicans every day on this forum with great gusto. When it's your guys on the receiving end suddenly your skin gets even thinner. Objection over ruled no relevance. :D
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:07 pm
Is that an objection counselor? Your guys make a living eviscerating Republicans every day on this forum with great gusto. When it's your guys on the receiving end suddenly your skin gets even thinner. Objection over ruled no relevance. :D
Hah! He whines and grieves about being talked down to, and then posts his stupid middle school memes. My skin doesn't need to be thick to manage this stuff. He's a stubborn, spoiled 10 year old; those of us that post on the Women's Division 1 threads know all too well.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen! :lol: :lol:

Joe
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:18 pm

Joe
Heat. You mean whining. Again, laughable.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:25 pm

Joe
No problemo counselor, we have adapted to all your sides whining just fine. One mention of the SCOTUS and your side is all wound up for the entire day.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:35 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:25 pm

Joe
No problemo counselor, we have adapted to all your sides whining just fine. One mention of the SCOTUS and your side is all wound up for the entire day.
Only in your pretend world, old friend.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:01 am pathway to dissecting America into a liberal nightmare.
And she'd be part of those leading the charge. Nightmare indeed.

https://x.com/benshapiro/status/1805913697388470339
Except she's on the fringe with little power. And one of her own just got voted out. But some people prefer a sleepy old convicted felon who pops pills like they're candy to have 1/100th the energy she does at a rally.

Then you have the fringe extremists who are now fully in charge of the Republican party, actually leading the charge and making significant, terrible laws into reality, hurting honest, hard working Americans.

Funny thing is, liberals have given us so many of the freedoms and equalities we have today. Starting with the revolutionaries who thought up a liberal idea of no taxation without representation.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:12 pm
Hah! He whines and grieves about being talked down to, and then posts his stupid middle school memes. My skin doesn't need to be thick to manage this stuff. He's a stubborn, spoiled 10 year old; those of us that post on the Women's Division 1 threads know all too well.
It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens on the Politics board that happened on the Women’s D1 board which is that after a period time he had pissed off the entire Women’s board. (Think Petey on this board.) And he has now done that two or three times. He either gets run off or quits, only to return after a stint either in the sin bin (involuntarily) or in a self-imposed time out.

Funny thing is, on the women’s board, he would even tick off supporters of the team he was rooting for.

A couple of years ago, he expressly admitted he is a troll. We can dig that post out, if necessary.

He has more screen names than RRR. This is just one he has been using the last couple of years.

Will be interesting to see if in time he pisses off even the conservative posters on this board with whom he has now evidently aligned himself.

Oh, and he says I am on his “foe” list so he doesn’t see my posts. Let’s see if he responds to this one.
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:30 pm
It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens on the Politics board that happened on the Women’s D1 board which is that after a period time he had pissed off the entire Women’s board. (Think Petey on this board.) And he has now done that two or three times. He either gets run off or quits, only to return after a stint either in the sin bin (involuntarily) or in a self-imposed time out.

Funny thing is, on the women’s board, he would even tick off supporters of the team he was rooting for.

A couple of years ago, he expressly admitted he is a troll. We can dig that post out, if necessary.

He has more screen names than RRR. This is just one he has been using the last couple of years.

Will be interesting to see if in time he pisses off even the conservative posters on this board with whom he has now evidently aligned himself.

Oh, and he says I am on his “foe” list so he doesn’t see my posts. Let’s see if he responds to this one.
'cryandshout' has a similar history. He once threw a fit and declared he was done on these boards. I added this statement, an exact quote of his words, to my "signature" and he complained to "the powers" that I was being mean and I had to remove his own words from my "signature".

Just the Facts

:D
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88a wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:57 pm

'cryandshout' has a similar history. He once threw a fit and declared he was done on these boards. I added this statement, an exact quote of his words, to my "signature" and he complained to "the powers" that I was being mean and I had to remove his own words from my "signature".

Just the Facts

Yep. He lacks discipline and didn’t keep his word.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:30 pm
CU88a wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:57 pm

Just the Facts

Yep. He lacks discipline and didn’t keep his word.
Cry and shout ... :D How could I leave these boards? You would have missed me and you know it . I did you a solid my man. Besides, I would have missed your ineptitude at composing your own words that you hide behind your asinine cartoon clips. 8-). A guy as smart as you should be able to compose your own words to defend your point of view. Whattup with that?

Return to “POLITICS”