Crime and Punishment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Crime and Punishment

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:16 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:04 am Racketeering by a poltician....no way: https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1802867919388324350
So, who is prosecuting these guys?

Tell me it ain't a Democrat???
Where's that 2-tier justice system?

The really dumb comments are priceless here as well.
This guy: https://www.njoag.gov/about/meet-attorn ... l-platkin/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Platkin
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:54 am GOP candidate running after his lap dancer with a gun at 2:00 AM, uses the Right-Wing deflection playbook:

https://heartlandsignal.com/2024/06/20/ ... a-firearm/

"Friske was arrested by the Lansing Police Department with a gun in his possession at 2:25 a.m. near his home, after sources said he allegedly chased an adult dancer from his home. The dancer also supposedly works at the Déjà Vu gentlemen’s club in Lansing, which is located close to Friske’s home. The LPD also confirmed they were responding to a shots fired call.

Friske’s campaign released a statement on Facebook several hours after his arrest, saying that the representative “is always exercising his 2nd Amendment right.” The campaign also insinuated, without proof, that the arrest is politically motivated, calling it “highly suspect.”
“ “If the federal government won’t close the border and begin mass deportations, the burden falls on us to do everything we can to protect our communities,”

Protecting his community from the itinerant sex workers?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:41 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:54 am GOP candidate running after his lap dancer with a gun at 2:00 AM, uses the Right-Wing deflection playbook:

"Friske was arrested by the Lansing Police Department with a gun in his possession at 2:25 a.m. near his home, after sources said he allegedly chased an adult dancer from his home. The dancer also supposedly works at the Déjà Vu gentlemen’s club in Lansing, which is located close to Friske’s home. The LPD also confirmed they were responding to a shots fired call.

Friske’s campaign released a statement on Facebook several hours after his arrest, saying that the representative “is always exercising his 2nd Amendment right.” The campaign also insinuated, without proof, that the arrest is politically motivated, calling it “highly suspect.”
“ “If the federal government won’t close the border and begin mass deportations, the burden falls on us to do everything we can to protect our communities,”

The government probably needs to shut down the border to the extent they can regain control over who we allow in and how many the country can adequately process. Sorta kinda like how things were done at Ellis island. I believe the process was referred to as vetting. ;) The problem arises especially today that we have an obligation to help everyone and that isn't feasibly possible. We are now learning that lesson all over again.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:12 pm

The government probably needs to shut down the border to the extent they can regain control over who we allow in and how many the country can adequately process. Sorta kinda like how things were done at Ellis island. I believe the process was referred to as vetting. ;) The problem arises especially today that we have an obligation to help everyone and that isn't feasibly possible. We are now learning that lesson all over again.
The Canadian border? This gentleman represents Lansing…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:25 pm

It can be a challenge to get back into the USA from Canada. That is a big reason why we don't venture into Niagara Falls Canada anymore. There might be less scrutiny from border agents if you can prove your an illegal. My girlfriend at the time spent a great weekend in Toronto and saw The Phantom of the Opera. Upon crossing back into the good ole USA we were invited into their garage so they could tear our car apart. A few hours later a frustrated bunch of agents sent us on our merry way. You can wade across the Rio Grande with no fuss, no muss and no questions asked. I guess that is the difference how things are done differently at the southern and northern borders. There are many isolated northern border locations where crossing over is a piece of cake. That isn't the case in Niagara Falls. As a matter of fact if your a US citizen you better have a valid US passport on you. My experience has proven in the past that the border agents on the US side have no sense of humor whatsoever.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:41 am

It can be a challenge to get back into the USA from Canada. That is a big reason why we don't venture into Niagara Falls Canada anymore. There might be less scrutiny from border agents if you can prove your an illegal. My girlfriend at the time spent a great weekend in Toronto and saw The Phantom of the Opera. Upon crossing back into the good ole USA we were invited into their garage so they could tear our car apart. A few hours later a frustrated bunch of agents sent us on our merry way. You can wade across the Rio Grande with no fuss, no muss and no questions asked. I guess that is the difference how things are done differently at the southern and northern borders. There are many isolated northern border locations where crossing over is a piece of cake. That isn't the case in Niagara Falls. As a matter of fact if your a US citizen you better have a valid US passport on you. My experience has proven in the past that the border agents on the US side have no sense of humor whatsoever.
“Your papers, please.”

Land of the free, home of the … brave?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:28 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:41 am

“Your papers, please.”

Land of the free, home of the … brave?
You sound curiously like a US Customs agent at the Peace Bridge. " Und exactly how long have you been in Canada? Und did you purchase anything over one dollar? Und do you have any drugs in your car? Und are you a Republican or a Democrat? Und are you planning on purchasing an EV you planet hating SoB? Vat we would like you to do is pull your vehicle into our shop so ve can give you and your vehicle an anal probe. Und velcome to the USA .
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Bulletin: Julian Assange is now FREE

Details to follow ...

Now, FREE LEONARD PELTIER!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”