Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:46 am Salty.
We’d all be so happy if you would just go away.
Thanks
Spoken like a good Authoritarian & Dictatorship minded person, with such little tolerance for those with whom you disagree. Maybe next you can suggest suicide?, your comment is certainly in that realm. :idea:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:19 am
Thanks
Spoken like a good Authoritarian & Dictatorship minded person, with such little tolerance for those with whom you disagree. Maybe next you can suggest suicide?, your comment is certainly in that realm. :idea:
+1000

It's actually pretty laughable, the way that poster treats ANYONE who doesn't share the exact same viewpoint. And other posters wonder where are all the forum participants have gone, all they have to do is read that post. Like a little kid at recess that didn't get their way in the playground. Complete joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
a fan

Post by a fan »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:22 pm
Thanks
+1000

It's actually pretty laughable, the way that poster treats ANYONE who doesn't share the exact same viewpoint. And other posters wonder where are all the forum participants have gone, all they have to do is read that post. Like a little kid at recess that didn't get their way in the playground. Complete joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
Joe...the other posters have left because they can't defend their conspiracy theories, and run away from direct questions that show how silly they are behaving. These are grown adults telling us that the Trump appointees "conspired" to let Hunter Biden off.

Ignoring that:

-Whistleblowers told the world that the foot dragging all started when Trump was in power. With Trump appointees running the FBI, DoJ, and IRS.
-That Bill Barr hand picked Weiss to run the prosecution, which also put Wolfe in the way of the Whistleblowers. This choice by Barr was the whistleblower's biggest complaint.

And then also....you have to explain to the class how dragging a boilerplate tax case on through not one, not two, but three election cycles involving Hunter's Dad helps either Joe or Hunter. Obviously....obviously....this HURTS Joe Biden. So...where's the conspiracy, my man?

You want to answer and address these points one by one? No. You don't. None of you do. Which is why Republicans bail from these conversations, and stop posting: they don't want their theories and ideas tested. They want to hold their opinions, and then get mad if anyone wants to discuss or refute them.

Which obviously doesn't make for much of a conversation, now does it? Don't like it when folks refute your assertions? Well....don't post here. Because what's the point of posting here if all you're doing is talking to yourself?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Thanks
+1000

Joe
Maybe toughen up and push back with something cogent?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:57 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe
I was at a cr@ppy crustpunk bar once getting an after-work beer. One of those sh--holes where the bartenders clearly hate you. So the bartender and I were ignoring one another when someone sits next to me and he immediately says, "no. get out."

And the dude next to me says, "hey i'm not doing anything, i'm a paying customer." and the bartender reaches under the counter for a bat or something and says, "out. now." and the dude leaves, kind of yelling. And he was dressed in a punk uniform, I noticed

Anyway, I asked what that was about and the bartender was like, "you didn't see his vest but it was all nazi s--t. Iron crosses and stuff. You get to recognize them."

And i was like, ohok and he continues.

"you have to nip it in the bud immediately. These guys come in and it's always a nice, polite one. And you serve them because you don't want to cause a scene. And then they become a regular and after awhile they bring a friend. And that dude is cool too.

And then THEY bring friends and the friends bring friends and they stop being cool and then you realize, oh s--t, this is a Nazi bar now. And it's too late because they're entrenched and if you try to kick them out, they cause a PROBLEM. So you have to shut them down.

And i was like, 'oh damn.' and he said "yeah, you have to ignore their reasonable arguments because their end goal is to be terrible, awful people."

And then he went back to ignoring me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Thanks
+1000

Joe
I've wondered where some of the conservative posters on this forum have gone. Tech 34 posts occasionally. 6 foot stick has left. Paesan and That smell are nowhere to be found. PMs I have received in the past have implied the forum was no fun anymore. Pretty soon the only folks left will be all of you progressive chaps. Then you'll finally be able to play with yourselves. Maybe that should read play all by yourselves. 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Thanks
+1000

Joe
Why do that when I can just tell another poster to do us all favor and go away? :lol: :lol:

Cogency is not something that matters on this site, if what you bring to the table doesn't toe the line, then you get a pitchfork in the eye. What a joke. The good ole boys club, that's all it is. You fall outside, boy you better watch out! :roll: :roll:

Joe
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:22 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe
Why do that when I can just tell another poster to do us all favor and go away? :lol: :lol:

Cogency is not something that matters on this site, if what you bring to the table doesn't toe the line, then you get a pitchfork in the eye. What a joke. The good ole boys club, that's all it is. You fall outside, boy you better watch out! :roll: :roll:

Joe
I think you’re wimping out. Taking the easy exit.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
I'm reminded and I'm paraphrasing here about a Tommy Smothers line from some back and forth between he and his brother. Tommy said something like this is America where your free to say anything you want...and you better say what your supposed to say. 8-)
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:27 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
Are you implying counselor that Joe has a plea deal in the works?
Bob Ross:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:30 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
To steal the phrase from the late Warren Rudman, like all of us, Joe has a "constitutional right to be wrong."
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:17 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
To steal the phrase from the late Warren Rudman, like all of us, Joe has a "constitutional right to be wrong."
Nobody abides by the constitution on this site!

Joe
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:22 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe

Joe
such a crock, Joe.
Maybe try reading the document yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe
As do we all counselor as do we all...
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:24 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe

Joe
such a crock, Joe.
Maybe try reading the document yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's the point, we could all debate the 2 amendment until the cows came home and never make any headway. What did the founding fathers actually mean by " well regulated militia" ?? What did the founding fathers mean by " the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" The inconsistency of those two statements in the 2nd amendment has led to differing and disagreeable opinions for decades. We can all read and interpret the constitution in any number of ways. The bottom line is that the SCOTUS has the final say.
Bob Ross:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe

Joe
such a crock, Joe.
Here come the townsfolk to the rescue right on cue! :lol: :lol:

Joe
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe

Joe
such a crock, Joe.

Joe
just like you butting into conversations of others without being asked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:08 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:06 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe

Joe

Joe
such a crock, Joe.

Joe
just like you butting into conversations of others without being asked. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The lack of awareness is comical. Have a nice weekend! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Joe
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:06 pm
Thanks
+1000

Joe
I was at a cr@ppy crustpunk bar once getting an after-work beer. One of those sh--holes where the bartenders clearly hate you. So the bartender and I were ignoring one another when someone sits next to me and he immediately says, "no. get out."

And the dude next to me says, "hey i'm not doing anything, i'm a paying customer." and the bartender reaches under the counter for a bat or something and says, "out. now." and the dude leaves, kind of yelling. And he was dressed in a punk uniform, I noticed

Anyway, I asked what that was about and the bartender was like, "you didn't see his vest but it was all nazi s--t. Iron crosses and stuff. You get to recognize them."

And i was like, ohok and he continues.

"you have to nip it in the bud immediately. These guys come in and it's always a nice, polite one. And you serve them because you don't want to cause a scene. And then they become a regular and after awhile they bring a friend. And that dude is cool too.

And then THEY bring friends and the friends bring friends and they stop being cool and then you realize, oh s--t, this is a Nazi bar now. And it's too late because they're entrenched and if you try to kick them out, they cause a PROBLEM. So you have to shut them down.

And i was like, 'oh damn.' and he said "yeah, you have to ignore their reasonable arguments because their end goal is to be terrible, awful people."

And then he went back to ignoring me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
Sounds like a lot of Biker bars I remember from the 70s. They wised up after many donnybrooks and usually put a sign on the front door stating NO COLORS. My experience in life has told me that any group of people once they are liquored up will cause trouble. That transcends every group of people you can imagine. You wanna know the worst provocation out there? Two drunk guys arguing about a woman. Seen it happen more times than I care to remember.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”