Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by youthathletics »

Makes sense why she was let go as a respected anchor: https://x.com/c__herridge/status/180056 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:14 pm Makes sense why she was let go as a respected anchor: https://x.com/c__herridge/status/180056 ... a82I2GssRg
Because she can read a 6 month old filing and highlight a portion of the first page?

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:14 pm Makes sense why she was let go as a respected anchor: https://x.com/c__herridge/status/180056 ... a82I2GssRg
Herrick was terminated by the news organization because she read and highlighted a publicly filed pleading? Can you tell me: did the Biden Administration itself orchestrate her firing?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:06 am
Herrick was terminated by the news organization because she read and highlighted a publicly filed pleading? Can you tell me: did the Biden Administration itself orchestrate her firing?
You guys really are imperceptive, we discussed her back when she was terminated, this aligns with it. :roll: I suppose you haven't started taking the prevagen of ginko? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:18 am
You guys really are imperceptive, we discussed her back when she was terminated, this aligns with it. :roll: I suppose you haven't started taking the prevagen of ginko? ;)
I'll try again: are you suggesting that Herrick highlighted things the Biden Administration didn't like, and her employer responded by firing her? You can try yes or no, and then explain. If you don't want to answer (this is in the nature of clarification of what you post was intended to convey), that is fine.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:39 am
I'll try again: are you suggesting that Herrick highlighted things the Biden Administration didn't like, and her employer responded by firing her? You can try yes or no, and then explain. If you don't want to answer (this is in the nature of clarification of what you post was intended to convey), that is fine.
go back and read this thread: viewtopic.php?t=633&hilit=herridge&start=60
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:52 am
I did and I'm confused. The thread you pointed me to appears to be about Acosta losing his press pass, and CNN suing to restore it, during the Trump Administration.

Are you suggesting that Herrick's former employer fired her because she pursued stories or highlighted matters that the Biden Administration didn't like?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:59 am
I did and I'm confused. The thread you pointed me to appears to be about Acosta losing his press pass, and CNN suing to restore it, during the Trump Administration.

Are you suggesting that Herrick's former employer fired her because she pursued stories or highlighted matters that the Biden Administration didn't like?
The thread I linked was all about Herridge, you even cited TWP article about it.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:05 am

The thread I linked was all about Herridge, you even cited TWP article about it.
Honest to God, nothing there as far as I can tell. So instead of making me hunt around a thread from over five years ago....

Last try: Couldn't you just answer my question? Are you suggesting that Herrick's former employer fired her because she pursued stories or highlighted matters that the Biden Administration didn't like?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:16 am

Honest to God, nothing there as far as I can tell. So instead of making me hunt around a thread from over five years ago....

Last try: Couldn't you just answer my question? Are you suggesting that Herrick's former employer fired her because she pursued stories or highlighted matters that the Biden Administration didn't like?
Five years....it was 3 months ago, March of 24'. And why do you keep saying Herrick? it is Catherine Herridge we are discussing. Let's move on.. 8-)
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:02 am

Five years....it was 3 months ago, March of 24'. And why do you keep saying Herrick? it is Catherine Herridge we are discussing. Let's move on.. 8-)
Sure. When I hit the link, it takes me to page 4 of the Media Matters thread. 2018.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

bain.....or existence.

Yes, she was fired for pursuing the "wrong" story.

Of course, YOU.......won't provide any reason for her firing ......

GEE......why DID she get fired, seacoaster ? What are YOU suggesting ?

Nope....no one.....evah....has been fired after just one "phone call "

geez, the PM's to each other "ignore , ignore" aren't evidence enough that shananigans occur.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:53 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:45 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:57 am
njbill wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:50 am Thoughts and prayers for The Donald this morning for the devastating loss he suffered today with the Hunter Biden verdict.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Perfect.

I can assure you that TeamTinFoil is on the case, and is prepping new spin for us about how this guilty verdict is confirmation that the DoJ is covering for Hunter and Joe.
They've been prepping the commute / pardon messaging for a while now. Because even though it's what their candidate would do, it would somehow prove Joe is "crooked". OS has been doing it as recently as today or yesterday.
Right; the right wing spin will turn on sentencing and the possibility of commutation or a pardon.
I was wrong; the right-wing spin is sh*thouse crazier than I thought. Here's Vivek, the VP Candidate wannabe:

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Hunter Biden trial was a sham. It’s a smoke screen to legitimize the Trump conviction & to deflect attention from the Biden family’s actual likely crimes: selling off our foreign policy to make their family rich. Don’t fall for it."

Same from Stephen Miller, would be head of DHS-Sub-Department on Mass Deportations. One party is crazy and lost. The other party has policies with which people might disagree.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Makes total sense.

Biden weaponized doj against his own son. As a cover up of the weaponization by Biden of the Manhattan DA against Trump.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

ggait wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:39 pm Makes total sense.

Biden weaponized doj against his own son. As a cover up of the weaponization by Biden of the Manhattan DA against Trump.
And sacrificed his only living son to cover up the crimes that Comer and Jordan, over the entirety of the 118th Congress, could not find. These people are just morons.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:29 pm

And sacrificed his only living son to cover up the crimes that Comer and Jordan, over the entirety of the 118th Congress, could not find. These people are just morons.
You guys are really bad at this. Good thing you have books to to tell you how you think everything is. 😂
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:39 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:29 pm

You guys are really bad at this. Good thing you have books to to tell you how you think everything is. 😂
They're fantastic at it,YA. You keep saying we're on the same side....the ENTIRE Hunter Biden Conspiracy your team is STILL advocating is IDIOTIC, and beneath your once great party. Own it, and move on.

Don't support this stupidty. Or....I'm more than happy to tear apart the "logic" behind how dumb this all is. Done it dozens of times for you already...what's another baker's dozen, right? ;)
ggait

Post by ggait »

I think the absolutely stupidest spin on HB was how Garland was somehow conspiring and in the tank for HB by appointing Weiss as a special counsel. Outrageous!!!!

That was claimed, of course, after months of whining how Garland was tanking for HB by NOT appointing a special counsel.

The dumb assery and gaslight is as boundless as the ocean.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:44 pm I think the absolutely stupidest spin on HB was how Garland was somehow conspiring and in the tank for HB by appointing Weiss as a special counsel. Outrageous!!!!

That was claimed, of course, after months of whining how Garland was tanking for HB by NOT appointing a special counsel.

The dumb assery and gaslight is as boundless as the ocean.
And they ignore, naturally, that Bill Barr PERSONALLY put Weiss in charge of the case.

-Or that the IRS whistleblowers complained about foot dragging with BILL BARR.

-or my personal favorite.... that the IRS whistleblowers admitted openly that they started investigating Hunter in 2018, and shared their own incompetence that they 'were finally ready to pull warrants".

And anytime I ask TeamTinFoil: "hey, if you think what the whistleblowers were on the level...what the F were they doing for two years of "investigations"...without having access to any of Hunter's financial records?" Seems that would be the FIRST thing they do. Kinda hard to "investigate" into whether someone shorted the IRS without having banking and payroll records, dontcha think? :roll:

Naturally, no one cared to answer this incredibly simple question, because answering that doesn't fit blaming anyone with a D by their name with corruption....which is all this feigned concern for justice is about. Dems are bad. R's are good. Rinse. Repeat.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”