Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

Hear the full story from the IRS Whistleblowers

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Ext thing you know you will be referencing Coner and Jordan
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Why does he record everything. It’s almost as if he wants to get back at someone. Guy just needs a damned hug and a god cry.

Makes you wonder how they knew this was his laptop.

https://x.com/wallstreetapes/status/179 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:14 pm Why does he record everything. It’s almost as if he wants to get back at someone. Guy just needs a damned hug and a god cry.

OH MY GOD, they should open an investigation into this!!!!!!!!!!

We've got, oh, five months of you guys pretending that you care about this. That about right?

He's a civilian. Doesn't work in government. Just another POS grifter, same as Kushner.

Difference is, of course, you guys don't even pretend to care about Kushner's obvious grift. Yet here we are, on year six of you guys telling us you have the goods on ol' Hunter, who apparently kidnapped the Lindberg Baby, gave it to BigFoot, who used the baby to fake the Moon landing, but not before perpetating 9/11 using the "second rifle" that killed Kennedy. And all that is in that laptop.

.....all these gymnastics to get you and your fellow R voters to not notice that Trump made Government twice as big in four years.

It worked SO freaking well, that you cats are gonna put him in the White House, where he'll double the size of government yet again.

And you won't care. But hey, Justice is SOOPER important do you guys, right? So important, that if anyone tries to get Republicans to follow laws, you tell us to stop doing that, or you'll stomp your feet and hold your breath. :lol:

Have a nice weekend, YA! ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

Apparently Kushner paid his taxes & his gun didn't turn up in a dumpster.

Unlike poof Hunter, Kushner didn't have to raise enough revenue to support his entire extended family.

Kushner, Trump & the Trump family & businesses have not been sufficiently investigated or scrutinized.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:47 pm Apparently Kushner paid his taxes & his gun didn't turn up in a dumpster.
Have a great weekend. And maybe move on to something you actually care about, eh?
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.nationalreview.com/2024/06/ ... ction-day/

Lengthy explanation of the multiple factors in the likely sentencing of Hunter IF he is convicted in either of the cases.

Andy predicts no jail time served & if any sentenced, it will be pardoned away post-election.

I view this case as a welcome diversion from our bumbling into World War III....merci Macron.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:35 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:14 pm Why does he record everything. It’s almost as if he wants to get back at someone. Guy just needs a damned hug and a god cry.

OH MY GOD, they should open an investigation into this!!!!!!!!!!

We've got, oh, five months of you guys pretending that you care about this. That about right?

He's a civilian. Doesn't work in government. Just another POS grifter, same as Kushner.

Difference is, of course, you guys don't even pretend to care about Kushner's obvious grift. Yet here we are, on year six of you guys telling us you have the goods on ol' Hunter, who apparently kidnapped the Lindberg Baby, gave it to BigFoot, who used the baby to fake the Moon landing, but not before perpetating 9/11 using the "second rifle" that killed Kennedy. And all that is in that laptop.

.....all these gymnastics to get you and your fellow R voters to not notice that Trump made Government twice as big in four years.

It worked SO freaking well, that you cats are gonna put him in the White House, where he'll double the size of government yet again.

And you won't care. But hey, Justice is SOOPER important do you guys, right? So important, that if anyone tries to get Republicans to follow laws, you tell us to stop doing that, or you'll stomp your feet and hold your breath. :lol:

Have a nice weekend, YA! ;)
My point, was all the lying that the laptop was fake, even by ole' lunchbucket Joe, blaming the Russians....yet again; that worked out nicely....eh? So much so, you all fell for it, hook, line and sinker believing the news media that you all continue to cite; that must infuriate you, no? And to think, laptops could never possibly have clear data, home wifi / printer connections saved, emails, screen shots, network traffic, deleted meta data, applicatoins, broswer shortcuts/history, username and passwords to all he bank accounts and shell companies....hell Ole Big man himself even made sure to catch up with all those leaders where money can be traced......it's a shame JOe didnt pay off anyone (yet) or he'd have at least 36 counts of some misdemeanor....right? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Funny that nothing important was found, except some evidence that Hunter was likely a drug addict.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Sigh. The laptop was fake. Hunter‘s computer was hacked, the contents uploaded, and then downloaded onto a laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s. How many times do we have to go over this? Much of the contents are authentic just as would be the case if your laptop got hacked and the contents uploaded.

What is the proof that the laptop is real? Where is Hunter’s DNA or fingerprints? Laptops have serial numbers or something similar. Where is the proof that this laptop with this serial number was purchased by Hunter? Even putting aside the serial number, where is the evidence that Hunter purchased this particular laptop?

You’ll notice at trial that the prosecution introduced evidence that particular text messages found on the laptop are authentic. The prosecution has not introduced evidence that the laptop, itself, was authentic.

Who hacked the laptop? The Russians? Rudy? The Martians? I don’t know. But someone did.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:12 am Sigh. The laptop was fake. Hunter‘s computer was hacked, the contents uploaded, and then downloaded onto a laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s. How many times do we have to go over this? Much of the contents are authentic just as would be the case if your laptop got hacked and the contents uploaded.

What is the proof that the laptop is real? Where is Hunter’s DNA or fingerprints? Laptops have serial numbers or something similar. Where is the proof that this laptop with this serial number was purchased by Hunter? Even putting aside the serial number, where is the evidence that Hunter purchased this particular laptop?

You’ll notice at trial that the prosecution introduced evidence that particular text messages found on the laptop are authentic. The prosecution has not introduced evidence that the laptop, itself, was authentic.

Who hacked the laptop? The Russians? Rudy? The Martians? I don’t know. But someone did.
Semantics. Maybe he had a burner laptop(s) re-synch with his cloud account.....does not really matter if the data is authentically his. Kinda hard to keep track of 100's of shell companies and bank accounts...all while doing drugs and making sure The Big Guy gets paid. ;)
~Livy
njbill

Post by njbill »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:57 am
njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:12 am Sigh. The laptop was fake. Hunter‘s computer was hacked, the contents uploaded, and then downloaded onto a laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s. How many times do we have to go over this? Much of the contents are authentic just as would be the case if your laptop got hacked and the contents uploaded.

does not really matter if the data is authentically his.
Agreed.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:19 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:57 am

does not really matter if the data is authentically his.
Agreed.
Nice try, context matters....to some.
~Livy
njbill

Post by njbill »

Not sure your point. I am agreeing with you that whether or not the laptop was Hunter's isn't all that important as long as the data is genuinely his.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:02 am My point, was all the lying that the laptop was fake, even by ole' lunchbucket Joe, blaming the Russians....yet again; that worked out nicely....eh? So much so, you all fell for it, hook, line and sinker believing the news media that you all continue to cite; that must infuriate you, no?
Sigh. So I have to rub the dog's nose in the poop again, is that it, YA?

Remember this question that you ran away from because when you read it, you FINALLY got the problem with the fact that YOU got taken in.

This is REAL easy YA. Pretend you were in US Intel. Hillary Clinton shows up with what she claims are excerpts from Trump's laptop (pretend Trump can type and read for a moment) that she claims she has in her possession.

She tells you "I need you to go on record and publicly confirm and verify that this did indeed come from Trump's laptop."

YouthA: "hey Hillary, can I have a forensics team examine the laptop you claim to have?"

HillaryC: "nope. You have to tell the world that you are CERTAIN this came from Trump's laptop without EVER seeing what I claim is the laptop. Oh, and by the way, I'm just showing you specific emails and photos with no context, and with no way of explaining what you see...you can only see what I show you. Oh, and by the way, the election where the people vote for Hillary v. Trump is in two weeks. And you have to write your confirmation before the election".

....what will you tell Hillary, YA? :roll:

No running away this time, YA. Answer the question.

You and Old Salt have REPEATEDLY forgotten that we have discussed these points 1,000 times. The media handle two steaming piles of election bullsh*t the same way. But because all you guys read is FoxNation nonsense, you're unable to think for yourselves because you're Republicans.

How do you guys not see yourselves getting caught over and over and over with this stuff, where it's plain as day that you keep believing sales pitches from RightWingNews sources, no matter how many times you're shown that they're lying to you? What needs to happen before you stop falling for this stuff?

Remember the Steele Dossier? How'd the WaPo and Times handle that? They called it out for the unverified pile of accusations that it was....even though most of it was actually verified as true.....didn't matter, the told their readers it was unverified, and wouldn't run it. In fact the WaPo went so far as to run an OpEd, ripping Voxx for printing the Steele Dossier without corroboration.

So when Rudy Freaking Giulaini, with the black hair dye running down his insane looking face.....shows up two weeks before the election, and hands out (snicker) excerpts of what he claims is Hunter's laptop....what the F do you card carrying geniuses think ANYONE who isn't an-in-the-bag Republican like you guys are, are gonna do?

We're gonna call bullsh*t. I still do. I don't believe ANY of what Rudy claims. Not even if he tells me that today is Sunday. He's a POS lying politician....something you and OS have NO problem understand anytime we're dealing with Democrats. But the minute an R shows up? You guys turn your brains off. And I really wish you'd stop doing that, but I'm wasting my time hoping that will ever happen.

Tell you what: I'll wager my home against yours that the "laptop" that you're convinced Giuliani showed in full to the media (didn't happen) was NEVER verified as Hunter's laptop. Deal? I could use a vacation home on the East Coast, my man.

(dude: the media never had access to Hunter's actual laptop and harddrive. Can't verify something you don't freaking have, YA)

------------

"And here, your honor, is the gun used by the defendant to kill his wife".

Judge: "is that the actual gun".

Prosecutor "oh, hell no. It's a copy that I made of what I claim is the defendant's gun. And that's the same thing, right? So we're all set...."

Judge: "you're a moron, sir". :lol: :lol:

Now remember to not run away (again) from my question about Hillary's claims to you, YA. Need an answer.......
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:02 am My point, was all the lying that the laptop was fake, even by ole' lunchbucket Joe, blaming the Russians....yet again; that worked out nicely....eh? So much so, you all fell for it, hook, line and sinker believing the news media that you all continue to cite; that must infuriate you, no?
Sigh. So I have to rub the dog's nose in the poop again, is that it, YA?

Remember this question that you ran away from because when you read it, you FINALLY got the problem with the fact that YOU got taken in.

This is REAL easy YA. Pretend you were in US Intel. Hillary Clinton shows up with what she claims are excerpts from Trump's laptop (pretend Trump can type and read for a moment) that she claims she has in her possession.

She tells you "I need you to go on record and publicly confirm and verify that this did indeed come from Trump's laptop."

YouthA: "hey Hillary, can I have a forensics team examine the laptop you claim to have?"

HillaryC: "nope. You have to tell the world that you are CERTAIN this came from Trump's laptop without EVER seeing what I claim is the laptop. Oh, and by the way, I'm just showing you specific emails and photos with no context, and with no way of explaining what you see...you can only see what I show you. Oh, and by the way, the election where the people vote for Hillary v. Trump is in two weeks. And you have to write your confirmation before the election".

....what will you tell Hillary, YA? :roll:

No running away this time, YA. Answer the question.

You and Old Salt have REPEATEDLY forgotten that we have discussed these points 1,000 times. The media handle two steaming piles of election bullsh*t the same way. But because all you guys read is FoxNation nonsense, you're unable to think for yourselves because you're Republicans.

How do you guys not see yourselves getting caught over and over and over with this stuff, where it's plain as day that you keep believing sales pitches from RightWingNews sources, no matter how many times you're shown that they're lying to you? What needs to happen before you stop falling for this stuff?

Remember the Steele Dossier? How'd the WaPo and Times handle that? They called it out for the unverified pile of accusations that it was....even though most of it was actually verified as true.....didn't matter, the told their readers it was unverified, and wouldn't run it. In fact the WaPo went so far as to run an OpEd, ripping Voxx for printing the Steele Dossier without corroboration.

So when Rudy Freaking Giulaini, with the black hair dye running down his insane looking face.....shows up two weeks before the election, and hands out (snicker) excerpts of what he claims is Hunter's laptop....what the F do you card carrying geniuses think ANYONE who isn't an-in-the-bag Republican like you guys are, are gonna do?

We're gonna call bullsh*t. I still do. I don't believe ANY of what Rudy claims. Not even if he tells me that today is Sunday. He's a POS lying politician....something you and OS have NO problem understand anytime we're dealing with Democrats. But the minute an R shows up? You guys turn your brains off. And I really wish you'd stop doing that, but I'm wasting my time hoping that will ever happen.

Tell you what: I'll wager my home against yours that the "laptop" that you're convinced Giuliani showed in full to the media (didn't happen) was NEVER verified as Hunter's laptop. Deal? I could use a vacation home on the East Coast, my man.

(dude: the media never had access to Hunter's actual laptop and harddrive. Can't verify something you don't freaking have, YA)

------------

"And here, your honor, is the gun used by the defendant to kill his wife".

Judge: "is that the actual gun".

Prosecutor "oh, hell no. It's a copy that I made of what I claim is the defendant's gun. And that's the same thing, right? So we're all set...."

Judge: "you're a moron, sir". :lol: :lol:

Now remember to not run away (again) from my question about Hillary's claims to you, YA. Need an answer.......
The 'laptop' is not the issue, that term is being used too loosely, its the data on the laptop. Who gives a rats ass what piece of hardware it is on.....other than you, in order to pick a fight.

And as for your hypothetical.....I could easily determine that data with the forensics team from dammed near any 3-letter organization. Hell, I'd drive it myself over to Ft. Meade NSA, or ONI in Suitland MD, or CFCS in Bowie, MD, or WHCA in JBAB. Would likely take a few days...tops.

What I do apprecaite....is that you have finally gone on record admitting that no one within our federal agencies are competent enough tp do forensics on a computer. BTW, I have a couple spare rooms, you are welcome anytime. ;)
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:30 pm The 'laptop' is not the issue, that term is being used too loosely, its the data on the laptop. Who gives a rats ass what piece of hardware it is on.....other than you, in order to pick a fight.
I can only explain this to you so many times. Not trying to pick a fight. You and your crew DESPERATELY want to ignore what happened when. And as usual, you treat vital pieces of information as footnotes.

These aren't footnotes.

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:30 pm And as for your hypothetical.....I could easily determine that data with the forensics team from dammed near any 3-letter organization. Hell, I'd drive it myself over to Ft. Meade NSA, or ONI in Suitland MD, or CFCS in Bowie, MD, or WHCA in JBAB. Would likely take a few days...tops.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have any data to take to a forensenics team, which is the ENTIRE point.

Giuliani never gave even a large portion of the copy he had to ANYONE before the election. He gave a couple of emails to the NYPost, and that was it. There was nothing to examine. And I need you to repeat this so it sinks in: at no point before the election did the press have a copy of anything that they could take in for verification. And this game was played by TeamTrump ON PURPOSE, so that there was NO WAY to verify if it was real BEFORE the election.

You got duped. Full stop. OF COURSE no one believed it. And you wouldn't have believed it either had Hillary pulled this on YOU, and you know it.

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:30 pm What I do apprecaite....is that you have finally gone on record admitting that no one within our federal agencies are competent enough tp do forensics on a computer. BTW, I have a couple spare rooms, you are welcome anytime. ;)
And I appreciate the offer, my man!!
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Hold on youth, I'm not so sure that there's been any assertion by the Feds that ALL of the data on the laptop has been verified. Same as no assertion that the laptop itself is Hunter's own.

I think the Feds have asserted that they have verified the specific data they are using in the prosecution. Just some of the data from what they have, which is a far cry from saying all of it is verified.

And that's highly problematic in making any claims that what is on the laptop is the entirety of what his own laptop would have had on it or that some data could have been not created by him or some of his has been altered.

At least one agent, if I'm not mistaken, has testified that he did not find evidence of tampering with the laptop (which sounds pretty solid at first)...but that doesn't mean a whole lot if he's only saying he didn't personally find anything indicating tampering (how about any other agency?), or that he's specifically speaking about the laptop itself. He's not asserting that all data on it was validated as original or an exact copy of the original.

Why don't they assert that they've proved it's actually Hunter's laptop? Presumably because they can't prove it and why would that be other than that it's actually not his and the data on it (some his, some maybe not) was placed there by someone else?...uhh ohh...and why don't they assert that 100% of the data on it has been verified? Presumably because they found that can't prove such, and they realize that very well could mean that some of the data was put there by someone with an agenda.

And then there's Rudy...

Bottomline, it appears that what they ARE claiming is that certain data is verified and supports their allegations. Unless we think they're lying and fabricating that evidence, then that sounds pretty solid. Anything beyond, though, must remain highly suspect.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:01 am Not sure your point. I am agreeing with you that whether or not the laptop was Hunter's isn't all that important as long as the data is genuinely his.

I think you with agree with the following:

Except that if the laptop is not his, then the data was placed on it by someone else, presumably nefariously. Innocently beggars belief.

Hacked, stolen, potentially manipulated, potentially edited, potentially added to...by someone else. With nefarious intent.

So, verifying that certain data is genuinely his requires not in trust in chain of custody but rather in third party corroboration, else highly suspect.

And they're not claiming it's 100% his, nor 100% of what would have been if original.

But if they have third party corroboration then they can reasonably assert more confidence. As is the case with some of it.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I was referring to the data being used in the trial, although I should’ve made that clear. Pretty sure they have authenticated the text messages by either getting copies from the recipients or perhaps through the telephone company.

I suspect the defense either didn’t object to the authenticity of the texts or, if they did, the judge overruled the objections after the government laid the necessary foundation.

Return to “POLITICS”