Crime and Punishment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Crime and Punishment

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:37 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:32 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:31 pm It's funny watching you struggle with good news. Guess it doesn't fit in with your chicken little view of the world. Feel free to stay inside and stay afraid. 😂

Murder and violent crime is down in Rochester.

Car thefts you say?

https://13wham.com/news/local/stolen-ve ... e-juvenile

Rochester Police say they've seen a drop in stolen vehicles since last July due to multiple factors including increased enforcement between several law enforcement agencies and the Juvenile Enhanced Diversion Stabilization (JEDS) program.

Dang, more bad news!
The bad news there chuckles is the KIA boys just came out of hibernation a few weeks ago. Dang it if they aren't up to their old shenanigans again. That's a new way of having fun now if your under 16. All you get is an appearance ticket. I don't know if this fits into your good news category. A 14 year old died today from a rollover accident from over the weekend. They were joyriding at a high rate of speed and gosh darn it lost control of the car and rolled it. The car was stolen of course. Like you say, it's getting better.... :roll:
I'm just reporting the facts. You just can't handle them. Gotta be all doom and gloom.

The news didn't say all crime was gone. And yes, it's getting better. Sheesh, it's worse than talking to my 6 year old.
I can understand the fact that a bunch of yutes in a stolen car were in a high speed chase with the police last night. They even managed to hit a police officer before they crashed. Yet you say it's getting better all the time. Does your 6 year old know how to hot wire a KIA yet?? I'm sure of one thing, your 6 year old is most certainly smarter than his old man. :D. Matter of fact why don't you let the lad post for you? We can call him little Natty. He has to be an improvement over some of the whimsical stuff your fertile imagination dreams up.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:45 pm I can understand the fact that a bunch of yutes in a stolen car were in a high speed chase with the police last night. They even managed to hit a police officer before they crashed. Yet you say it's getting better all the time. Does your 6 year old know how to hot wire a KIA yet?? I'm sure of one thing, your 6 year old is most certainly smarter than his old man. :D. Matter of fact why don't you let the lad post for you? We can call him little Natty. He has to be an improvement over some of the whimsical stuff your fertile imagination dreams up.
We could eliminate all murders in the USA except one and you'd be complaining. Complaining about how bad things are. And that I should ask the victim's family if crime is down. :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Florida deputies who fatally shot US airman burst into wrong apartment, attorney says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYDNACefOzM

According to the witness and the video, cops did not identify themselves and shot the innocent black man. I'm betting they will get off real easy. In fact, the murderous cop is already on paid vacation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kevin343

Post by kevin343 »

The law can sometimes feel like it operates on a sliding scale, depending on one's financial resources. Take Trump, for example. His wealth has afforded him legal teams that many others can only dream of. Even if someone like him is convicted, they can still wriggle out of prison time through the appeals process.
For example, it's stated here by Oberheiden P.C., a law firm, that the appeal can be made if the trial judge improperly admitted evidence or made another procedural mistake that prejudiced the person convicted. So the wealthy ones can use that to escape prison. And they do use it.
Last edited by kevin343 on Mon May 13, 2024 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yup.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The KIA Boys love hearing this chit. They have something in common with trump, they also have no respect for the law. Those appearance tickets are a powerful law enforcement tool. Those KIA boys wet their pants when they get an appearance ticket. Scared they are of those appearance tickets. So scared they wear their appearance tickets as a badge of honor among their friends. :D
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Jesus, that is an awful, awful story.
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:37 pm
I guess if you don’t follow a police command they can kill you.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm
That depends on the command."Drop the gun" is a command you should take seriously. Maybe it should be rephrased as " excuse me sir, when you have a moment can you release that gun from your hand"? :roll: :roll:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm
That depends on the command."Drop the gun" is a command you should take seriously. Maybe it should be rephrased as " excuse me sir, when you have a moment can you release that gun from your hand"? :roll: :roll:
Pretty sure the kid didn't have a gun. He grabbed a set of scissors. His mother implored the cop not to shoot him.

Participating effectively sometimes means you have to read stuff.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Chicago kids keepin' it real: https://x.com/Dapper_Det/status/1789771699577098444
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:35 pm Dumb ass: https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/16/faceboo ... fraud.html

Get Woke, go broke. :lol:
Nah. She didn't do it. It's a right wing conspiracy, and the prosecutor is corrupt.

....she wouldn't be prosecuted if she wasn't in DEI. My advice? Leave her alone, and let her break laws. It's 2024, get with the program, my man.
Typical Lax Dad

These DEI people are unqualified…. This is how it’s done:

https://money.usnews.com/investing/arti ... in-history
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

What is the greater danger? A 14 year old with an illegal handgun or a 14 year old driving a stolen KIA at 80 miles an hour down a city street? If you crash the stolen KIA and kill someone chances are all you will receive is an appearance ticket. Because your only 14 after all. :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Diddy on film....disgusting:

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”