Re: Transfer Portal 2025

Post by CloutierPoutine »

ALaudico7 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:16 pm Nick Dupuis (Stony Brook ) to UNC
https://twitter.com/tyxanders/status/17 ... 6681944351
Assist machine good lord.
10 10 2

Post by 10 10 2 »

Breschi seemed to shy away from the one-and-done transfers the past few years. Guess urgency to save your job will change that. Regardless, Dupuis looks like a really good QB; something UNC has needed the past couple years.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

10 10 2 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 pm Breschi seemed to shy away from the one-and-done transfers the past few years. Guess urgency to save your job will change that. Regardless, Dupuis looks like a really good QB; something UNC has needed the past couple years.
Logan McGovern
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
10 10 2

Post by 10 10 2 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:44 pm
10 10 2 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 pm Breschi seemed to shy away from the one-and-done transfers the past few years. Guess urgency to save your job will change that. Regardless, Dupuis looks like a really good QB; something UNC has needed the past couple years.
Logan McGovern
People said he was a QB, but I never really saw it. Always seemed like more of a versatile do-it-all attackman to me. Nothing wrong with that, but I've thought UNC has needed a pass-first type QB to keep the offense from reverting to hero ball.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Brown: Connor Theriault (G), Colin Hart (D)
Cornell: Aiden Blake (M) -> Duke, Spencer Wirtheim (M) -> UNC
Fairfield: Bryce Ford (A/M)
Harvard: Graham Blake (A) -> Duke, Greg Campisi (LSM) -> Notre Dame, Andrew Degennaro (M), Andrew O'Berry (M) -> UNC
Lindenwood: 20 players
Loyola: Luke Staudt (G), Davis Lindsey (A)
Princeton: Tommy Barnds (M), Pace Billings (LSM), Hunter Engel (A), Colin Freer (D), Michael Gianforcaro (G), Teddy Gutman (M), Joseph Juengerkes (M), Tyler Sandoval (FO), Lukas Stanat (M), Marquez White (M), Paul Weathington (M)
Rutgers: Ryan Palmer (M)
Stony Brook: Nick Dupuis (A) -> UNC
Yale: Cory Capri (A) -> Delaware, Patrick Hackler (M), Jack Monfort (M) -> Johns Hopkins, Nick Ramsey (FO)

DIII
RIT: Mike Grace (D) -> Syracuse
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

10 10 2 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:13 pm
Logan McGovern
People said he was a QB, but I never really saw it. Always seemed like more of a versatile do-it-all attackman to me. Nothing wrong with that, but I've thought UNC has needed a pass-first type QB to keep the offense from reverting to hero ball.
I just don’t like the offensive system down there. I don’t believe there is much rhyme or reason to recruiting and I can’t tell you what a “UNC team” looks like or what kind of players are UNC players. No real program identity. Always looks like random pieces put together and always freshmen on the field.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 pm
Logan McGovern
I just don’t like the offensive system down there. I don’t believe there is much rhyme or reason to recruiting and I can’t tell you what a “UNC team” looks like or what kind of players are UNC players. No real program identity. Always looks like random pieces put together and always freshmen on the field.
Ever play Madden?
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
nyjay

Post by nyjay »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 pm
Logan McGovern
Ever play Madden?
Savage, but true. So much talent though.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

nyjay wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 pm
Logan McGovern
Ever play Madden?
There’s one or two coaches every year who get overrated talent that doesn’t make sense. Had been at points GT, Hop and Mich. usually it’s newer programs to the top or newer coaches who suddenly have access they didn’t previously and take the magazine kids because it looked good in the buffet then you realized it was a mistake when it ruined your ability to crush the dessert bar. To me Breschi feels like a guy in a Hawaiian shirt with a fourty and a visor upside down backwards high giving his slick kids when they have a nasty double team split on a clear. “Oh you star at some school I’ve never heard of wants to come use his last year here? Hell
Yeah let it ride baby! Xx and Os? I got not stinking time for that!”
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
GaitsRightHand

Post by GaitsRightHand »

Heard Noah Armitage (Stony Brook) to Maryland.

6'4 Lefty Middie. BC native. 104 career points at SBU.
Finster

Post by Finster »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm Heard Noah Armitage (Stony Brook) to Maryland.

That would be a great pickup for Tillman for next year.
Chousnake

Post by Chousnake »

GaitsRightHand wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm Heard Noah Armitage (Stony Brook) to Maryland.

How does he have another year of eligibility?
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Chousnake wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 pm

Probably a redshirt. Looked like he played 3 games in ‘21
Nassaufan

Post by Nassaufan »

Are Aiden and Graham Blake related?
Mr3Putt

Post by Mr3Putt »

AreaLax wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 pm
Chousnake wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 pm

Probably a redshirt. Looked like he played 3 games in ‘21
Haha! He is ok.. get on the stadium steps. Footwork has to improve. Work on weak hand to get back your strength . Nice player but his feet have to bet better.
Powellfan22

Post by Powellfan22 »

Nassaufan wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:11 pm Are Aiden and Graham Blake related?
One is from California, the other from New Jersey. Aidan’s bio says has three sisters and no brothers. Suppose they could be cousins.
viho

Post by viho »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 pm
nyjay wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:30 pm
Logan McGovern
Ever play Madden?
There’s one or two coaches every year who get overrated talent that doesn’t make sense. Had been at points GT, Hop and Mich. usually it’s newer programs to the top or newer coaches who suddenly have access they didn’t previously and take the magazine kids because it looked good in the buffet then you realized it was a mistake when it ruined your ability to crush the dessert bar. To me Breschi feels like a guy in a Hawaiian shirt with a fourty and a visor upside down backwards high giving his slick kids when they have a nasty double team split on a clear. “Oh you star at some school I’ve never heard of wants to come use his last year here? Hell
Yeah let it ride baby! Xx and Os? I got not stinking time for that!”
😂
Nassaufan

Post by Nassaufan »

Powellfan22 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 pm
Nassaufan wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:11 pm Are Aiden and Graham Blake related?
One is from California, the other from New Jersey. Aidan’s bio says has three sisters and no brothers. Suppose they could be cousins.
That's what I thought.
ChopMan23

Post by ChopMan23 »

Saw a poster in the D3 tournament thread saying St Lawrence has multiple players taking 5th & 6th years at the D1 level. Any knowledge on that? They have been sending a handful of players up to D1 including Will Helm.
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Brown: Connor Theriault (G), Colin Hart (D)
Cornell: Aiden Blake (M) -> Duke, Spencer Wirtheim (M) -> UNC
Fairfield: Bryce Ford (A/M)
Harvard: Graham Blake (A) -> Duke, Greg Campisi (LSM) -> Notre Dame, Andrew Degennaro (M), Andrew O'Berry (M) -> UNC
Lindenwood: 20 players
Loyola: Luke Staudt (G), Davis Lindsey (A)
Princeton: Tommy Barnds (M), Pace Billings (LSM), Hunter Engel (A), Colin Freer (D), Michael Gianforcaro (G), Teddy Gutman (M), Joseph Juengerkes (M), Tyler Sandoval (FO), Lukas Stanat (M), Marquez White (M), Paul Weathington (M)
Rutgers: Ryan Palmer (M)
Stony Brook: Nick Dupuis (A) -> UNC, Noah Armitage (M) -> Maryland
Yale: Cory Capri (A) -> Delaware, Patrick Hackler (M), Jack Monfort (M) -> Johns Hopkins, Nick Ramsey (FO)

DIII
RIT: Mike Grace (D) -> Syracuse

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”