540+ Women's Games to Air on ESPN Platforms During 2024 Season

D1 Womens Lacrosse
NULax2

540+ Women's Games to Air on ESPN Platforms During 2024 Season

Post by NULax2 »

Good news... lets see if they can fix the schedule so not every game starts at the same time :?

https://www.usalaxmagazine.com/college/ ... 024-season
DMac

Re: 540+ Women's Games to Air on ESPN Platforms During 2024 Season

Post by DMac »

Although I'm sure there will be, there's not a whole lot of room for complaints there.
Not so sure anyone would have believed me in 1965 if I had told them you'd be able
to get a steady diet of wlax on TV. Then again, 'bout the only people who would have
watched that game would have been moms, dads, brothers and sisters. You've come a
long way, baby, it's a gorgeous game today!!
I thought the men's game would make it to TV long before it did.
Kleizaster

Post by Kleizaster »

the UNC-BC championship game may end up being the single most important and impactful game in the history of the sport
TNLAX

Post by TNLAX »

There are pluses and minuses to all of these games on ESPN platform. I love having the opportunity to click on YouTube and watch some of my daughters games from her days at Vanderbilt. They even had three cameras at some of the contests and camera angles were solid, along with some replays. The ESPN games are wiped clean from their platform after a couple of months. Maybe there is a way to find them online, but I don't know of a way. Anyways, it is nice to have the ability to see so many games during the season.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

TNLAX wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:19 pm There are pluses and minuses to all of these games on ESPN platform. I love having the opportunity to click on YouTube and watch some of my daughters games from her days at Vanderbilt. They even had three cameras at some of the contests and camera angles were solid, along with some replays. The ESPN games are wiped clean from their platform after a couple of months. Maybe there is a way to find them online, but I don't know of a way. Anyways, it is nice to have the ability to see so many games during the season.
@outtanowhere mentioned that in another thread. I didn't realize you couldn't go back to last season and pull up games. Definitely disappointing. Makes investing in the season pass for Big10 Network a little easier to handle since apparently you can go way back and pull up old games.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

spidey44 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:47 pm
TNLAX wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:19 pm There are pluses and minuses to all of these games on ESPN platform. I love having the opportunity to click on YouTube and watch some of my daughters games from her days at Vanderbilt. They even had three cameras at some of the contests and camera angles were solid, along with some replays. The ESPN games are wiped clean from their platform after a couple of months. Maybe there is a way to find them online, but I don't know of a way. Anyways, it is nice to have the ability to see so many games during the season.
@outtanowhere mentioned that in another thread. I didn't realize you couldn't go back to last season and pull up games. Definitely disappointing. Makes investing in the season pass for Big10 Network a little easier to handle since apparently you can go way back and pull up old games.
That works for us with kids in the Big Ten but if you’re a parent in other conferences I get what he’s saying. Many parents or kids themselves not going to be able to have access to their games
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

TNLAX wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:19 pm The ESPN games are wiped clean from their platform after a couple of months.
It's actually 2-3 weeks for ESPN+ games. However--they do stream a freakin mother lode of games. And 2-3 weeks isn't a bad little window to catch a replay.
intheknow247

Post by intheknow247 »

And the minuses are?

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”