Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:42 pm Mueller found there was enough evidence to indict Trump criminally for obstruction of justice. He concluded he was bound by the DOJ legal opinion that says you can’t indict a sitting president. I think that opinion is wrong, but Mueller didn’t ask me. Mueller also concluded there was lots of evidence that Trump colluded with Russia (conspiracy is the legal term), but not enough to warrant an indictment.

I don’t think Garland has ever explained why he did not follow up on Mueller’s decision that Trump engaged in prosecutable obstruction of justice. In my view, Trump should’ve been indicted for that as well.
My hunch is that beyond the obstruction, the conspiracy just wasn't a slam dunk. Of course, the obstruction is what made the problem of finding the evidence so hard...no one cooperated, all avoided the subpoenas.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:56 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:55 pm well...actually Mueller wrote that they could not even consider charging Trump because he was still POTUS. He did not write that Trump did nothing wrong, nor even that he did nothing illegal. That said, what the Muller team did detail constituted potential criminally prosecutable acts, post Presidency as well as those they did prosecute involving others. Garland has decided not to pursue those acts in which Trump himself was allegedly complicit, presumably because they decided that the evidence of clear conspiracy was insufficient to be highly confident of conviction.
Same thing. I'm good with how Mueller ended it. Having evidence, and getting a conviction is different.

The point here is, I'm happy with Muellers work on the legality of Trump's actions, and moved on LONG ago. So did the rest of the forum, and America.

TeamTinFoil, on the other hand, believe that no matter what happens, or what facts we get.....Hunter's prosecution was "bad". Six years and running....all handled by Trump appointees, and they're STILL claiming conspiracy.

It's so stupid and pointless. Full grown adults, mesmerized by the letter R.
I understand your more important point about our fellow posters TTF, but I'm just taking exception to the notion that Trump wasn't guilty.

And, personally, I'm not fine with Mueller's call to not force Trump to produce and testify. To roll over on what was clear obstruction. That itself is a crime.

I think that set the wrong precedent. However, I do trust that he didn't have a slam dunk on the conspiracy and that this is why Garland also didn't prosecute on that. But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:32 am Tell the forum again how you don't care that Kush got $1Billion from the Saudis in return for "influence on war & peace". :roll:
All above board, transparent, legit business transactions, with equity. Taxes filed & paid.

vs, no product or service, secret shell companies used to funnel undeclared funds to family members, tax fraud & tax evasion.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:56 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:55 pm well...actually Mueller wrote that they could not even consider charging Trump because he was still POTUS. He did not write that Trump did nothing wrong, nor even that he did nothing illegal. That said, what the Muller team did detail constituted potential criminally prosecutable acts, post Presidency as well as those they did prosecute involving others. Garland has decided not to pursue those acts in which Trump himself was allegedly complicit, presumably because they decided that the evidence of clear conspiracy was insufficient to be highly confident of conviction.
Same thing. I'm good with how Mueller ended it. Having evidence, and getting a conviction is different.

The point here is, I'm happy with Muellers work on the legality of Trump's actions, and moved on LONG ago. So did the rest of the forum, and America.

TeamTinFoil, on the other hand, believe that no matter what happens, or what facts we get.....Hunter's prosecution was "bad". Six years and running....all handled by Trump appointees, and they're STILL claiming conspiracy.

It's so stupid and pointless. Full grown adults, mesmerized by the letter R.
I understand your more important point about our fellow posters TTF, but I'm just taking exception to the notion that Trump wasn't guilty.

And, personally, I'm not fine with Mueller's call to not force Trump to produce and testify. To roll over on what was clear obstruction. That itself is a crime.

I think that set the wrong precedent. However, I do trust that he didn't have a slam dunk on the conspiracy and that this is why Garland also didn't prosecute on that. But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
I hear you, and again, you're not wrong.

Maybe a better way of putting it is: I trust that Mueller was doing what he believed was the right thing.

Naturally, if Mueller was going after a little D? The Forum's TeamTInFoil would have lost their freaking minds.

it's so tiring dealing with partisan who KNOW their values and ethics..and view on what is right and what is wrong....is ENTIRELY based on Political Party.

I don't know what the F these people tell their kids when giving ethical advice. "Do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
...or whatever you imagined it to be.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:36 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:32 am Tell the forum again how you don't care that Kush got $1Billion from the Saudis in return for "influence on war & peace". :roll:
All above board, transparent, legit business transactions, with equity. Taxes filed & paid.

vs, no product or service, secret shell companies used to funnel undeclared funds to family members, tax fraud & tax evasion.
:lol: And every poster here knows that if the roles were reversed, and Hunter had your R, and Kush bore the letter D? You'd be on here making excuses for Hunter, while giving us endless complaints about Kush.

But sure, tell us more about how "that's different", and how it's a coincidence that R's can do no wrong with you, while the D, gee whiz golly, they're bad I tells ya!

Vote for Trump. He'll fix all your problems, OS.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:37 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm But that's because the obstruction prevented them from getting to the truth, whatever it was.
That didn't take long.

Hey OS: are the Republicans awesome, and can do no wrong? Please, let us know. We can't wait for your opinion.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:49 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:17 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:37 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:47 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:33 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:56 am
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:23 am
a fan wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:50 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:23 pm ......... in 1987–88 and 2007–08.

.......In mid 1997........ beginning in April 1988.

........in 2000; and in 2007,........ in 1996........

......Around the same time in 2007 ......
Did Bill Barr kick your dogs, or something?

All that criminal activity by Joe Biden for DECADES, and good ol' Bill let it alllll slide, and didn't open a case on your "Biden Family Corruption'.

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

Bill's gonna take you of his Xmas card list, fer sure. Had no idea you hated the man this much.
You miss the point, as usual, playing your dumb team sport game.
It's a Wash Post report for the Wash Post readership ...about the Biden family grift. :shock:
Not necessarily illegal or criminal, but unethical & sleazy, like all the stuff we heard about Trump.
...except Trump was working his grift in the private sector. Buyer beware - his patsies were not forced to pay for it.
The Biden's were trading on Joe's govt power as an elected Senator with access to your taxpayer $$$ & influence on war & peace.
Nonsense....if you have little (d) ;) next to your name, its always different and weighed on a different scale.
Hah. Tell that to Hunter, who's getting treatment that, even if he deserves it, is plenty different than virtually anyone else. You really have been brain-captured by The Feed.
:lol: Well, to be fair, Hunter is NOT a politician, but he sure spends a lot of time with Daddy doing political things. And as you are aware, Bill Barr already said Hunter is clean from now until eternity....just ask the forum left ;) .
:lol: Right. A Six year long investigation by three agencies doesn't clear a man...and Hunter is still guilty in the eyes of Republicans.

Neat. And it's coincidence that all the TeamTinFoils on the board think Hunter was paid money by Stalin to kidnap the Lindberg baby, who Hunter would trade for information on where Bigfoot's house is.
You neglect to mention the Hunter thing was put on the back burner. 6 years of investigation with the investigators told to stand down. Hard to complete an investigation when your hands are tied behind your back. Maybe it's Jeff Sessions fault?
It was not put on any back burner, it was left in the hands of the Trump/Barr appointed prosecutor, and he was given SC status.

You know that, so are you just trolling?

There simply isn't, never has been, any evidence of criminal wrongdoing of Joe Biden, which is the only reason why the MAGA House is interested at all.

If you think otherwise, please be specific.
It is cloudy out and cold and snowy. Perfect trolling weather I just caught a chump fish.... FTR how did Hunters old man come up in your gun sights?? There is tangential connection but let's deal with one scumbag at a time. So when Hunter was trying to extort money from his Chinese business partner was his old man actually sitting next to him?? Not a hard question even for a liberal Republican to figure out.. Two options for you Nelson... Hunter was lying or his old man was there like he said he was. What say you Nelson? You opined there was no evidence against Joe except for the words of his own beloved son, unless of course Hunter was scamming the ChiComs and threw his beloved old man under the bus in the process. If this is getting too complicated for you Nelson then you can bug out of the conversation. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Do you agree that the obstruction was wrong, criminal?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:45 pm

All that criminal activity by Joe Biden for DECADES, and good ol' Bill let it alllll slide, and didn't open a case on your "Biden Family Corruption'.

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

Bill's gonna take you of his Xmas card list, fer sure. Had no idea you hated the man this much.
It's a Wash Post report for the Wash Post readership ...about the Biden family grift. :shock:
Not necessarily illegal or criminal, but unethical & sleazy, like all the stuff we heard about Trump.
...except Trump was working his grift in the private sector. Buyer beware - his patsies were not forced to pay for it.
The Biden's were trading on Joe's govt power as an elected Senator with access to your taxpayer $$$ & influence on war & peace.
Nonsense....if you have little (d) ;) next to your name, its always different and weighed on a different scale.
Hah. Tell that to Hunter, who's getting treatment that, even if he deserves it, is plenty different than virtually anyone else. You really have been brain-captured by The Feed.
:lol: Well, to be fair, Hunter is NOT a politician, but he sure spends a lot of time with Daddy doing political things. And as you are aware, Bill Barr already said Hunter is clean from now until eternity....just ask the forum left ;) .
:lol: Right. A Six year long investigation by three agencies doesn't clear a man...and Hunter is still guilty in the eyes of Republicans.

Neat. And it's coincidence that all the TeamTinFoils on the board think Hunter was paid money by Stalin to kidnap the Lindberg baby, who Hunter would trade for information on where Bigfoot's house is.
You neglect to mention the Hunter thing was put on the back burner. 6 years of investigation with the investigators told to stand down. Hard to complete an investigation when your hands are tied behind your back. Maybe it's Jeff Sessions fault?
It was not put on any back burner, it was left in the hands of the Trump/Barr appointed prosecutor, and he was given SC status.

There simply isn't, never has been, any evidence of criminal wrongdoing of Joe Biden, which is the only reason why the MAGA House is interested at all.

It is cloudy out and cold and snowy. Perfect trolling weather I just caught a chump fish.... FTR how did Hunters old man come up in your gun sights?? There is tangential connection but let's deal with one scumbag at a time. So when Hunter was trying to extort money from his Chinese business partner was his old man actually sitting next to him?? Not a hard question even for a liberal Republican to figure out.. Two options for you Nelson... Hunter was lying or his old man was there like he said he was. What say you Nelson? You opined there was no evidence against Joe except for the words of his own beloved son, unless of course Hunter was scamming the ChiComs and threw his beloved old man under the bus in the process. If this is getting too complicated for you Nelson then you can bug out of the conversation. :D
So...you are saying that you KNOW there is evidence of Joe doing a criminal act?
Produce it...the MAGA House has failed to so, miserably...but gee, cradle knows better.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:43 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:36 pm

:lol: And every poster here knows that if the roles were reversed, and Hunter had your R, and Kush bore the letter D? You'd be on here making excuses for Hunter, while giving us endless complaints about Kush.

But sure, tell us more about how "that's different", and how it's a coincidence that R's can do no wrong with you, while the D, gee whiz golly, they're bad I tells ya!

Vote for Trump. He'll fix all your problems, OS.
You haven't read me complaining about any Obama or Clinton post-presidency business opportunities. How 'bout Chelsea's media deal ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:48 pm
I don't agree that it was obstruction, ...of an illegitimate political investigation.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Since I know a certain person is about to compose a well crafted and grammatically correct deflection I would like to single out this question to all of you..... Was Joe Biden there when Hunter made his phone call to his ChiCom business partner??
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:51 pm

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

So...you are saying that you KNOW there is evidence of Joe doing a criminal act?
Produce it...the MAGA House has failed to so, miserably...but gee, cradle knows better.
The House is not done. They're still clawing out evidence. They've only had the power to investigate for 1 year. The IRS WB's just came forward only 7 mos ago.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

I just asked a simple little ole question there Nelson. Hunter said his old man was sitting next to him when he was extorting millions from his Chinese business partner. Either he was and Hunter was telling the truth or he was lying and threw his beloved old man under the bus. There isn't any ambiguity here. I'm guessing everybody would know better if we all knew what the truth was. Then again I'm not as smart as Nelson. For that matter no one on this forum is smarter than Nelson...just axe him he will tell you plain and clear.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Out of curiosity I was wondering what the chances were of Nelson being the keynote speaker at the RNC next year? 8-)
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:52 pm You haven't read me complaining about any Obama or Clinton post-presidency business opportunities. How 'bout Chelsea's media deal ?
:lol: That's 'cause they're out of office and are no longer a threat.

You're telling us that after Kush works in Saudi Arabia BEHIND CLOSED DOOR on the US payroll....

....followed by a $1Billion cash infusion into his business that hasn't pulled in other monies, isn't suspicious and unethical? :lol:

You would have LOST YOUR MIND if Kush-y was a Dem. Sell your nonsense somewhere else.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:00 pm

For shame. Tsk, tsk.

The House is not done. They're still clawing out evidence. They've only had the power to investigate for 1 year. The IRS WB's just came forward only 7 mos ago.
And charged Bill Barr with getting in their way. :lol: And naturally, you don't care about that.

Who cares about the facts, right? This is about going after the letter D.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pm
I don't agree that it was obstruction, ...of an illegitimate political investigation.
:lol: In other news, water is wet.

Naturally, you're on here DEMANDING an investigation into Joe, and are telling us that six years---and counting---- of investigating into Hunter "isn't political" and is perfectly normal. :lol:

Go away. No one is this stupid, OS.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pm
So, you disagreed with Robert Mueller's findings because you feel the investigation itself was illegitimate? And obstructing an investigation that is authorized by your own DOJ is therefore not criminal?

You do realize that Mueller was clear about the obstruction, right?
You just think obstructing a duly authorized investigation by federal authorities should not be criminal if you don't like that they're investigating at all ???

Return to “POLITICS”